She Got What She Asked For Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know why my dear, it's the treatment and the Doctors know best." I carefully laid her down on the bare mattress.

"Can't I come sleep with you tonight, I really feel lonely in here, it's so stark and cold." She held herself, wrapping her arms around her breasts, her fingers rubbing her shoulder blades.

"Well, you don't have to be cold Mandy, I'll simply turn up the heat." I walked over to the wall and raised the heat to 78 degrees. "I'll have to be leaving my dear, the doctors don't want too much interaction between us right now, it's all part of the treatment. You do want to get better, right?" I caressed her head and walked toward the door.

"I do want to get better, once and for all. I need to remind myself of that." Mandy laid back on the mattress and watched as I exited the room. I wondered if she had noticed the bulge in my pants when I first approached her. They do notice those things.

I retreated back to my bedchamber and got some relief of my own, thinking of the amazing sight to which I had been treated. Perhaps this was not going to be as unbearable as I had once thought.

The following morning I returned to my skylight perch above the bath and waited for my hairless lady to be escorted in. This time Gretchen alone accompanied her and after she had disrobed entirely, entered the shower stall with Mandy. I could see her as she lathered her up and shaved her head, a much quicker operation than the day before. Gretchen knelt before her and I could just make out her motions as she re-shaved her pussy. As they exited the shower, I noticed that Gretchen's pussy was also shaved and I could hear some quiet whisperings and giggles as they dried each other off. Mandy whispered something in Gretchen's ear to which she yelped "No no no...that's for you" and she ran her fingers through her blonde locks. "No..." Mandy shrugged her shoulders and continued to dry herself but I think I know what ideas were shared.

The therapy session was loud and there were a lot of tears and shouting. I could hear the doctor scolding Mandy over and over again and as the day wore on, Mandy fought back less and less, until all I could hear was the doctor's chiding and a soft whimpering in the background. Then I heard something that I recognized. It was a muffled slapping sound, repetitive and steady. If it was what I thought it was I needed to see. I walked around the back of the garden to the gazebo which rose above the windows in the North wing tried to see in. There was Mandy, naked and balling, over the knee of the doctor. He was giving her a thorough spanking. I could see her legs kicking up and down and her hands reaching behind her trying to block as the doctor brought blow after blow onto her reddening bottom. When it was over she rose and ran back to her mattress, rubbing her cheeks with both hands. I returned to the house and confronted the doctor as he left the house.

"Why on earth were you spanking her?" I asked in a less than gentle voice.

"Sir, are you questioning my methods, do you want her to be free of the drugs?"

"Of course, I want the best for her...but this...was it really necessary?" I was trying to show concern as I looked him straight in the eye.

"The spanking is an essential part of her treatment, as was the shaving. Each day during treatment she is marked with demerits, and she receives ten spanks for each one. It is a very effective deterrent and is levied at the end of each session." The doctor seemed satisfied that he had answered my questions and moved towards the door.

"I will allow it as you feel it is necessary. Are there any other surprises that I should be made aware of doctor?" I opened the door for him.

"That depends on Mandy, she is in control of her treatment in some respects. She knew the consequences for her actions today and chose to be spanked." He smiled wryly. "Good night Baron." I watched him leave. He rubbed his hand on his pant leg as he approached his car, apparently numb from the spanking. I wondered how Mandy's bottom was feeling.

For the next few weeks things went along much as the first day. There were verbal disagreements between Mandy and the doctor, with the doctor berating her on her ludicrous past behaviors. Then it would settle into tears. Afterwards I could see for the first time, that mischievous sparkle that had been missing for so long. At the end of each day I would hear the spanking being carried out for transgressions Mandy had accumulated in her tirades. I would often sneak around to the gazebo and watch the spanking as I was curiously turned on by them. The idea of a doctor spanking my Mandy was quite arousing.

Much to Mandy's delight the doctor had allowed her to start growing her hair back and she had what resembled a military crewcut now. I noticed that Mandy had chosen to keep her pubic hair shaved of her own free will, which was not objectionable to myself or the doctor. I was also starting to be able to converse more freely with her, but any sexual contact had been ruled out by the doctor until the cure had been effected. How I wanted her, each night I would lie awake knowing that she was so near, but untouchable.

Gretchen and Mandy had grown to be quite close and she took care of Mandy as she might a younger sister. I had approached Gretchen about her friendship with Mandy but was assured that it was strictly professional. I noticed that her hair was getting quite long and asked if Mandy ever felt envious of her. She said that she had tried to convince her to shave her head like hers but that she had refused. I thought for a moment and suggested that she get her hair cut short so she was less intimidating to Mandy. She begged me not to force her but I insisted if she wanted to remain as Mandy's servant. She would have to cut her hair. Gretchen had been in my grandfather's employ for years before I arrived and was in no position to jeopardize her position with me. The next day I passed her in the hall outside of Mandy's bedroom sporting a short blonde crewcut. I smiled in appreciation which brought a little frown and a mock salute.

It was after two months of daily treatments that doctor came to me and explained that his work was complete and Mandy was effectively cured of her drug habit. The doctor did warn that I should refrain from any sexual advances for a another month or so until the treatment had had a chance to reinforce itself. I didn't like that idea but I closed her bedroom and moved her in with me. I had purchased a new wardrobe for her and she was delighted with my selections, which I had brought in from Paris. At first she found the clothing irritating to her skin as it had been a full two months since she had worn anything. Underwear was out of the question and she simply refused to wear any. I understood and the doctor had mentioned that clothes may be awkward for her at first. Many times I had found her sitting naked in front of the fire or in the parlor saying that it was just too confining to wear clothes. I started to become accustomed to her wanting to be naked.

"You really do enjoy being naked don't you my dear?" I approached her on the subject shyly but I really wanted to know. "It seems that more and more, I find you lounging about with nothing on at all."

"You know Derek, I just got so used to being naked all the time, that I just find clothes unnecessary and even irritating." She looked down at her naked breasts and caressed one nipple with her baby finger. "You don't mind, do you?" I just shrugged and said it was okay with me.

One day I was making the rounds outside the castle and spotted Mandy and Gretchen sitting together in our bedroom. I decided to observe the two for a moment. Mandy smiled and ran a hand lovingly over Gretchen's velvet head. She bent over and kissed her on the cheek but Gretchen turned and met her full on the mouth as she stood up. Gretchen's hand traced over Mandy's bottom as they embraced each other. Just as suddenly as it began, Gretchen pushed Mandy away as though she realized she was doing something she shouldn't but Mandy wouldn't be denied. She began to tear at Gretchen's clothes and in a frenzied fit of passion, fell on top of her on the floor. Piece by piece her clothes came off and they explored each other's bodies. I have to admit it was arousing to watch but at the same time I was jealous, having been denied the pleasure that Gretchen was experiencing in front of my eyes. Soon they retreated into the shower and I could hear their moans of passion as I retreated from my perch. I watched them for a few more mornings but nothing like that ever happened again.

One day I was sitting with Mandy in her usual state of undress and I let it slip. "So how are you and Gretchen getting along?" not stopping "I know that you appreciated her shaving her head for you?" I noticed her finger started caressing her clitoris.

"We get along just fine, and you didn't have to make her do that." She chided.

"I didn't make her, I merely suggested it." She frowned and went back to playing casually with herself. There were other things that I had on my mind but was reticent to discuss them until now. "Do you miss having the doctor here?"

"Not really, not in the personal sense." She pondered over an idea that was brewing in her mind for a moment and added, "I do miss the spankings." She giggled and rolled her bottom so it was thrust out in my direction.

"You want me to spank you?" I wondered how far I could push this. "Are you still wanting me as your Master, Mandy?" I held my breath. The question might have taken her a little by surprise but she smiled after a minute.

"I think so Derek. I know I want someone to take control, I miss that about the sessions with the doctor. He was very controlling. Did you know he often insisted that I masturbate while he yelled at me. It kind of made the yelling almost erotic you know, like I was a little girl getting caught with my hand down my panties or something."

"Good." I was almost giddy, but I couldn't tell why. "Then I will be your Master and, if you agree, you can be my slave." My tone became harsh and unyielding and I looked sternly into her eyes.

"Yes Sir. I am your slave." I ran my hand through her hair and smiled. It was still short but was long enough to be styled and she had it teased up into little spikes. I could feel something changing inside me, but it was subtle for now. It made me uneasy to feel these feeling towards Mandy, but they felt natural so I went with them.

"From this point on Mandy you will continue to be naked inside or on the grounds. When we leave the grounds I will decide what you will wear. Follow me." I led her through the castle to the back entrance and then out onto the patio. She was a little apprehensive at first as the grounds keepers were there, but I insisted that she follow me. We walked a little way into the woods until I could see the uneasy look of fear on her face. "Soon all of my staff will be treated to your nakedness, not just your maids." I looked down on her and noticed that she was shaking slightly. The section of the woods I had taken her to was particularly deep and quite forbidding even for one as familiar with them as myself.

"Please Derek, no further please." She was weeping.

"Please who...?" I demanded.

"Please Master, I'm so scared."

"I wanted you to see what surrounds this castle my dear, should you ever decide to try and leave without my permission." I saw the look of submission sweep over her and she clung to my side closely. "The road from the highway to the castle is lined with video cameras which are monitored by my security men, I will make it known to them that you are not to leave."

"I understand Master, I would never leave you, ever." She sounded very sincere.

"That is good my slave, now follow me once more." I led her back to the castle, to an old door that looked as though it had not been used in years. The moss grew thick on the stairs that led down to it. I pulled out a key that was older than time, and inserted it into the lock which clanked with a certain sound that reminded me of an old Hammer film. I had to push the door with my shoulder to get it open, but once inside I realized that my grandfather's private memoirs were not fabrications at all. Mandy stared wide eyed as we entered what could only be a torture chamber. Some of the devices looked fairly new while others looked very old and worn. "This is an authentic dungeon my dear. It was used in the days when this castle was new, to keep the local population in line." I ran my hand over the spindles of a rack that looked well used.

"Master? You aren't going to put me on anything in here are you?" She was obviously shocked by the reality of what she saw.

"No my slave, these are old and were used by my Grandfather." I petted her head and my thoughts ran to how wonderful her smooth head felt a few weeks before. "I must have you prepared for your slavery." We left the dungeon, securing the door behind us, and settled back into the castle for dinner. I wasn't going to be barbaric with her as my grandfather had been with his slaves.

After dinner, I escorted Mandy back to my chambers and had her kneel next to the sofa. "Are you prepared to take an oath of slavery to me?" I looked down at her, so demure was her stature that I felt moved to pet her, as I would at pet.

"I am ready Master." My thoughts rushed back to the present and my slave.

"Mandy, you have willingly given yourself to me, and as my property you must bear the mark of a slave, and a slave of this castle. If you have any reservations speak them now for once the mark is placed you are unable to recant." She looked so meek and lovely, all I wanted to do was grab her up and kiss her, but something inside of me snapped at that moment. I pushed her down over the edge of the sofa and ordered her to stay still and silent. My roughness startled her but she was still compliant, her smooth white cheeks now exposed to me. My cock was ready so I plunged my rod into her glistening sex. She was taken by surprise but quickly responded in kind, raising her bottom to each violent thrust, until we both came in a glorious release that filled the room with our screams of passion.

"Soon my slave you will bear my mark of slavery." I have arranged for your bottom to be marked with my crest. There is a gentleman coming from town tomorrow that will place it here." I rested my hand on her lily white flesh, her bottom giggled slightly as I did.

"I swore I would never get a tattoo Master, but for you I will do anything." She gazed up at me like a doe in the woods. "I will wear it proudly." It was getting late and we both had exerted ourselves.

"We will continue your slave initiation in the morning my slave." I tucked her into my bed and retreated to my study. The journals were on my desk as I entered the room. I wanted to throw them out the window as they were influencing my behavior. I swore that I would never do anything to hurt Mandy. I loved her, and now she was my slave. I crawled into bed next her, and curled myself around her and I felt her push herself against me. She moaned and said something under her breath, she must have been having a good dream.

"Get up you filthy slave!" Half in jest and half quite serious, "What is the meaning of allowing yourself to sleep beyond your Master. Get up!" Mandy Looked at me, her eyes wide as I had never spoken to her in such a way. "Get into the bathroom, now." I hastened her steps into the grand bathroom and had her sit naked on the commode. She was trembling a little, I think partly from the abrupt language and partly from the cold. I took a pair of scissors from the shelf and began to hack her hair haphazardly as a look of shock swept over her. Although she had been shaved many times this was the first time that I had cut her hair and it was a bit of a surprise for her. "You know, I was just getting to like your bald head when the good doctor decided that you could grow it back." I smiled a wicked smile, and I knew it because she turned away.

"So I think we will return you to that state once more to enhance your nakedness." Mandy was unconsciously touching herself, as I cut more and more of her red locks away. Soon all that was left was the most uneven stubble imaginable. She knew I could see her playing but didn't seem to care or was actually unaware that she was doing it. I decided to let it go on as an experiment. I lathered her head with shaving soap and shaved her deftly with my straight razor, not forgetting her eyebrows, which had just started to grow in. When I was finished, I washed her head with cold water and then toweled it dry. She sat motionless, her head bowed and her hands in her lap, apparently realizing that she was masturbating in my presence.

"Feel your head slave." I commanded, and as she did so a smile came over her face, like when you see an old friend. "As my slave any hair is forbidden, and seeing as you will always be my slave, you will always be bald. Is that understood?" She nodded her head in agreement, but never raised her eyes. I escorted her to the bed and bent her over the edge, lowering my pants and underwear. I looked down at her and rammed my cock home into her hairless ass. She moaned, half out of shock and half out of pleasure as I took her mercilessly from behind. Each time I thrust into her nether hole I felt the power over her that I knew that I had. Soon she was enjoying the ride as much as I as I finished in her and abruptly pulled away, her pink anus still gaping.

"Oh Der...I mean Master." she cried "Please may I cum?" I had her kneel on the floor and take my cock into her mouth as she worked her fingers over her sex. I knew she could taste herself on my cock and I was surprised to see how she relished it. Soon she was shuddering with an orgasm that took me by surprise, so violent was its result.

"Did you enjoy that my slave?" I held her chin in my hand and raised her head to look me in the eye. She was still catching her breath as she nodded. "Did you enjoy the taste of your own ass on my cock as you came?"

"Yes Master, it was wonderful." Wonderful I thought. This girl was more depraved than I thought. Later that day the tattoo artist from Munich that I had called, arrived to mark her. I held her hand as my family crest was engraved on her left buttock, a full 4 inches in height. It made me hard to see it, knowing that she was now wearing my seal. When he was done, I escorted her over to a mirror where she admired his handiwork. She looked up at me sheepishly and smiled. I knew she was pleased to be marked, almost as much as I was.

For now I allowed her to sleep in my bed each night and eat from a table that was set up in an annex to my chambers. Gretchen and Anna were charged with her care, and her shaving once again, although I made it very clear that there was to be no sexual play.

Finally it was time for her to assume more duties as my slave and I dismissed her, telling her to catch up with the other servants as they had chores for her. I had told my head housekeeper that I wanted her placed in a position where she was exposed to the most people all the time. I knew that this would be embarrassing for her, but this was the point. As I had a complete staff of 38 people, comprised of servants, maids, butlers and maintenance. Mandy was placed in the staff kitchen, waiting on my staff. I thought this was marvelous. It put her in a position of being a servant to servants, the lowest of the low. Occasionally I would stop in to check her progress, and was pleased to see her suitably red and humiliated by my staff who would make comments about her nakedness, her tattoo and her bald head. I had made it clear that all could embarrass and humiliate her but only I was allowed to touch her. At luncheon she would be encouraged to stand at the end of the servants table and masturbate as they ate, her orgasms intensified by their laughter and humiliations.