She Got What She Asked For Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each night she would return to my chambers, soiled and smelling of the kitchen and her dried juices on her hands, cunt and thighs. She would sleep on the same striped mattress she had spent so many nights on during her treatment. Occasionally she would be allowed in my bed, but she was my slave, and it was best for her to be kept low. Her quarters were in a small annex to my bed chamber which was stark with no adornment. A single window ran from floor to ceiling and made up one entire wall. It gave the illusion of an oubliette, her nakedness on display for all. She masturbated frequently and I could hear her moans as she relived her humiliations from that day.

Each morning either Gretchen or Anna would escort her to the kitchen past my bed. I could usually smell her pungent aroma as she passed me, arousing but distasteful before breakfast. I had arranged for her to be bathed in the kitchen now as it afforded the rest of the staff a view of her debasing treatment as her head and cunt were shaved. I had made a point of watching this one day. Mandy stood by the dish tubs as Gretchen roughly scrubbed her with a cloth, the soapy water dripping off her naked frame and onto the tiled floor. Both Gretchen and Anna had become very adept at this process and the whole bathing and shaving took but ten minutes. At one point Mandy looked up to see me among the faces of the staff that had gathered to watch this daily ritual. She quickly look down, and began to masturbate. Gretchen slapped her hand away from her sex as she dried her. She had no shame, no inhibitions, they had been broken down and removed from her.

To be continued.