She Got What She Asked For Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

4. No cutting of hair

That was it! Of course the last rule meant nothing, so basically anything goes as long as these three rules were abided by? "So basically, they can do almost anything?"

"Yes, Amanda." Okay the Amanda thing is freaking me out a little here. "Oh and there is one more thing. I had this made yesterday, just for you." He pulled out a rather large stamper and set it on the desk in front of me. I picked it up and read in reverse letters AMANDA JENNINGS.

"Hey, that's my real name! How did you..."

"Well of course the Baron supplied me with that as a little extra humiliation, at my request." Werner opened a large stamp pad and pressed the thing into the ink. "This is one hundred percent permanent ink Amanda and can only be removed with acetone." He motioned me to stand. "Come over here my dear." I moved around the desk until I was standing directly in front of him. Pressing the stamp into the ink again he lifted it to my right breast and pressed it into my skin. I could almost feel the ink sinking into my flesh as he pressed. As he pulled it away, left behind in bright blue ink was my real full name. "Wonderful!" He spouted as he sunk the stamp into the ink once again, applying it to my other breast. "Turn around for me, Amanda." I could feel the ink being pressed into my right buttock, searing me with my name and then the left.

I made no attempt to smear of rub the ink, as I knew what he said was the truth, why would he lie about something like that.

"The chances of anyone knowing you, or who you are, are so remote that I cannot even calculate the odds. It's the idea that you will know that every person that sees you commit the acts you are about to perform, will know your full name." He smiled as he admired his handiwork. "Why you are humiliated already, look at you." He was right. I could feel my blushing as I stood there marked and I hadn't blushed in a very, very long time. This was going to be a long couple of days.

Werner led me out of his office and out into the club. There were a few people working but they seemed to ignore us, so I ignored them. Next to the bar there was a glass cylinder about two feet in diameter. It seemed to have and inner and out shell and was completely smooth except for a small indentation with an oval hole cut into it.

"This, Amanda, is where you will be spending the first two hours of each evening as the guests filter in." He motioned to one of his employees. Suddenly the cylinder began to rise off the floor. "Get in my dear." He helped me duck under the edge of the tube and then it was slowly lowered over me. The opening at the top allowed me to hear but the sound was very muffled. As the cylinder touched the floor, I could feel it rotate around me until the indentation was positioned right at my pussy. It pressed against it, the opening, jutting under me. I heard a slight hissing sound and all at once my pussy was pulled tight against the opening, causing it to protrude obscenely. It felt good but I saw how diabolical the idea was. Anyone could simply walk up and touch me there while could do nothing but endure the humiliation. "Ingenious, isn't it." Werner reached forward and stroked my lips and felt my moisture building as he flicked at my clitoris.

I was finally released from the cylinder, but not before at least three of his male employees copped a feel. The suction from the oval left a small pink ring around my sex, almost pointing out what had been done to me. As I walked by one of the female workers, she simply shook her head. She knew what was in store for me. I sure wish I did.

Next: Amanda learns to expect the unimaginable.

12