She Had It Coming

Story Info
Bitch gets a hard lesson from a stranger.
9.1k words
3.93
62.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I do not know what I was feeling but I wasn't happy, wasn't happy about what had just happen, wasn't happy about what I had just done. My emotions were all over the map even breaking down each emotion led to even more confusion no one feeling was concrete clear to me.

Fear, of course, I had just committed major felony. If I was caught and convicted, I could do serious time, hell maybe life. Not to mention what it would do to my family. Probably kill my mother she was not in the best of health anyway. She would be better off if I died in some accident or even was shot in a drive by, at least then the shame wouldn't kill her. She would not blame herself and she still had my brothers and sisters. My bothers could convince her, it was an unfortunate accident, wrong place at the wrong time deal or just Gods will. Yeah, if they could convince that God needed me, hell, she would not skip a beat, cry sure, she just lost her baby but at least she had not raised a criminal, a rapist not less.

That wasn't even the worst of the fears. The fact that I could convince myself to rationalize it was justifiable. That is what scared me the most. That was not me. Jesus up until twelve hours ago the worst crime I had committed was smoke pot every now and then. Revenge, because that bitch offended me, hurt my feelings, shit I had suffered much worst indignation before and just let it slide. What next murder, shoot some poor dumb asshole because he was having a bad day and flipped me off in traffic.

Next on the laundry list of emotions had to be guilt. I was feeling guilty for what I had done. Sure, what I had done was wrong, no doubt about that. I had not really hurt her, scared the bajeezus out of her for sure but that was what I had intended. Hurt her yes, nothing that would hurt more than a day or two sore muscles, a small bruise here or there from the spanking and the love bites. The spanking, yeah, that was sweet. I loved the way her ass would jiggle after every smack. The way she was trying to act all tough as if it didn't hurt, but she made those little sniffling, whimpering sounds and in the end the tears did come. I had accomplished everything I set out to. The worst hurt she would suffer was fear, the fear that if it happened once it could happen again.

Sympathy, this is the one emotion that bothered and confused me the most. Why was I feeling sorry for her? That bitch never was sorry for anything. It wasn't just me, it was everybody that she thought she was better than and treated like shit. Looking down her nose at every one she thought she was superior too. I was feeling sorry for her but for the life of me I did know why. She had never felt sorry for anyone she had mistreated.

The other side of all the bad emotions was the good ones I was experiencing. Emotional crusaders battling to rule the tortured domain that mind was now, the victors to become memories, good or bad for what I had done.

I had formulated the perfect plan and pulled it off flawlessly. Timing and execution perfect. I would be clear across the country in a couple of days. I had great new job and a new home, in sunny California, three thousand miles away. She had seen my face yes, but she did not know my name nor did anyone she knew. No one in the bar knew me by name or any thing about me, where I worked, where I lived, where I came from or where I was going. I am the quiet, shy, private type, how much could learn about some stranger in a bar a couple of drinks a night in the few times I'd been in the joint. Even the bartenders would not remember me, the place was always busy, and I always paid cash and didn't run a tab.

I had just had one of the best lays of my life, no quickie either. I fucked her repeatedly during the twenty-four hours I kept her captive in her own home. I think she may have even liked it.

I started to replay the whole thing in my mind just to see if I had forgotten some small detail. Had I made one slip up, from the moment, I first laid eyes on the bitch until now. I was already seven hundred miles away and twelve hours since I had raped her and left her tied up on her bed. In another hour, I would stop at an interstate rest area. Make the call to one of her friends. Tell them they had better go rescue her before she pissed herself.

The final humiliation was the way I had left her, tied up on her bed in a puddle of sweat, a life like vibrating dildo secure in her twat and buzzing away. Just like it had been for every other half hour for the last twelve hours. No need to worry about the batteries running down this was the expensive type vibrator you plug in to the wall socket. The digital on/off switch was a great touch. The big black vibrating cock and the black stud white slut magazine with only her fingerprints and lipstick prints on it. With her high-heeled boots, garter belt, hose and shelf bra on. She would have a hard time convincing her friends and the cops that a rape had occurred and not a naughty play date gone wrong. I really couldn't imagine the cops not laughing their asses off over this crime scene. They would all want the crime scene photos for their files. She would never live this down with her stuck up friends knowing at the very least she had a dark kinky side; she was more than the holier than thou, high society, and academic

Sophisticated woman they thought she was, she liked to get down and dirty.

It was a typical hot Florida summer day. I just gotten off work and pull off the freeway to get a cool libation and kill some time while the Orlando traffic let up a bit before I headed home. I had driven by this place many times before and it caught my eye.

I was just about to get out of my truck when I saw her pull in the parking lot. The red BMW convertible drew my focus for sure but the good-looking blonde-haired hottie driving it really piqued my interest. When she swung her shapely legs out of the Beamer, perched a top some nice white spike heel pumps, she had my full attention. The short skirt of her clean white suit had ridden up high exposing lots of her tanned thighs, obviously from many afternoons lying by the pool. The best was yet to come, when she leaned forward to get up and out of the car, I thought she would bust out of the silver satin blouse she had on. If they were real, God had certainly graced her with a beautiful bounty. Her tits were amazing, large, and firm, you could see her hard nipples as round points in the shiny material of her satin blouse.

I had to get a closer look at this girl, for sure. I followed her in at a distance and as nice as her slow reveal was when she exited her car. The full package on the move was spectacular. Her skirt suit fit her tight and her ass did a sweet side-to-side dance as she strode toward the entrance. Her high-heeled pumps made her tanned legs long, well defined and accentuated the little cut in her calf muscles. Her gate showed grace, confidence and elegance. Her blond hair glisten in the sun light, even if it did come from a bottle as I suspected. She was a delight to behold.

I watched her sit down at the bar, the bar tender brought her a drink without her asking, she was obviously a regular, I surmised. The fellow sitting next to her said something to her. I couldn't hear what she replied, but from the look on her face, I'm sure it wasn't pleasant. The man recoiled then got up and moved to the end of the bar. The look she gave him as he walked away was pure disgust. I figured he must have said some thing insulting. I decided to proceed with caution and if not to engage her at least take a closer look.

When I sat down on the vacant stool next to her, she took a quick glance at me, rolled her eyes and let out a perturbed almost imperceptible sigh, then mumbled something under her breath and turned her back to me. Strike one.

She smelled wonderful not the over powering perfume smell like many women have but a light subtle scent, which just tickles your olfactory sense. It was pleasant and airy like walking by a flower garden, not the stick a flower in your nose, overpowering. Her hair was even prettier up close it shone brilliantly. There were no dark roots, if it was from a bottle you could not tell. I ordered a Budweiser and lit Marlboro. "How typically boorish and redneck" were the first words she said to me. I'm sorry I replied, snuffing out my smoke. Strike two.

I thought for a moment about pointing out there were many others at the bar smoking, but thought better of it. I could not believe how beautiful she was up close. Her captivating eyes were two brilliant blue Safire's. She had sexy, full, supple and pouty lips with sparkling white perfect teeth. A cute nose and the flawless complexion of an air brushed model in a Cover Girl makeup advertisement from a fashion magazine.

When the bartender ask me if I would like another I said please and give the gorgeous Lady another on me while you're at it. "I would like another drink but I can afford to pay for myself. More so than some poor, dumb assed slob of a construction worker who thinks if they buy you a drink, they can get in your pants or chat you up. When in fact they don't have anything intelligent or interesting to say if you did attempt a conversation with them", she barked at me loud enough for half the bar to hear. That wasn't my motivation; I merely thought it might temper the foul mood you have. I am sure that someone as stunningly beautiful as you would not be looking to be picked up in a bar. I am sure you already have a long list of men, stupid enough to put up with your crappy attitude. Just to get a piece of your sweet ass. I am not one of them and never thought for a moment I could be. She asks for her check and told the bar keep, she would wait for her friends at the empty table in the corner. Strike three, you are out of here buddy nice try, I thought.

Now, I'm not dumb, not poor and hardly a slob and have plenty of intelligent and interesting subjects to talk about. I am a high paid professional, educated, well read and travel the world and country as part of my job. I am in the construction field true, but I am a structural specialist sent from project to project to fix problems or bring jobs that have fallen behind schedule up to speed. You won't see dirt under these manicured nails. I spend most of my time in an office dealing with all manner of people.

After she left, the bartender told me not to let that bitch bother me. She comes in here every Wednesday night, never has a kind word for anyone. Sure, she's beautiful but she is a first class stuck up bitch, she may be able to afford to pay for her own drinks but she don't tip for shit, she is as cheap as she is beautiful. Some body needs to take that bitch down a notch or two; she's probably a lousy fuck anyway. Wait until you see the geek losers she calls friends.

Well that is about it, not much motivation to rape some bitch. I guess, but the bartender was right on all counts, a beautiful bitch that needs to be taken down a notch. The lousy fuck part was still to be proven. I decided right then that I might just be the man to do it.

I switched to alcohol free beers, didn't run a tab and tipped the bar keep well after every beer. I watched her the entire night as she interacted with her friends. I kept a low profile and observed. When they asked for their check I slipped away unnoticed and waited in my truck for her to come out. I followed her home and hung back far enough she did not see me or suspect anything, she had drank six cosmopolitans by my count and had to have a good buzz going.

I cased her neighborhood, she lived at the end of a quiet dead end street, the houses were well spaced apart, the yards had lots of trees and screening landscaping, all good. There were no streetlights and there was a pathway on one side of her home leading to a small wooded park behind it, good. I had stopped up the street several lots away with my lights off as I followed her down her street. I got out and walked down to her house when she went in. I stood behind a large tree and followed her movement, by the lights she turned on and off in her home. I drove around the neighborhood checking things out.

The next evening I parked in the parking lot of the small park and observed the goings on in the park, around her home and her neighbors. Hidden in the woods, I watched the back of her home and her activity. I did this for several nights and nobody noticed me, there was little activity on her street and she had no contact with her neighbors, not even a hello. The next Wednesday I saw her at the bar but did not sit by her and when I walk by her we made eye contact and I just said hello not even pausing. She said nothing but rolled her eyes and looked away as if I did not exist. I waited at the end of the bar until her friends showed up and they all sat in a booth. I left figuring I had at least two hours to get in and case her place, get the layout of her home and get out. That was all I needed to finalize my plans and figure out all the details of the lesson she was about to learn.

The following Wednesday evening I was at the bar when her friends came in I slipped out again unnoticed. I had spend the previous three weeks planning every detail and collecting all my accessories for her night of terror. Well more than a night actually I was going to hold her captive in her own home and rape her for twenty for hours. I was not going to hurt her well not much. Spanking being the worst and some rough sexual play, BDSM, sodomy, lots of humiliating, degrading acts. No serious pain, no permanent marks just plain old hard fucking. Sure, she would be tied up, but I would try to make her as comfortable as I could. I had many toys to make it interesting, even Viagra to keep me going and going and going, the energizer fuck bunny so to speak. No quick fuck and run rape, I was going to make this last and leave a lasting impression on the gorgeous bitch. I was going to enjoy this. I had my escape planned in detail. I would leave no traceable evidence, no fingerprints, no DNA, nothing.

I was going to surprise her, silence and immobilize her the moment she walked in and closed her door. I had everything ready up stairs in her bedroom, restraints that were already fixed to her bed. Hood, gag, toys, extra gloves, spermicidal lube, deposable douche, switches, paddle, nipple clamps and enema bag can't leave any DNA now can we. With everything ready, I had at least an hour maybe two to relax and wait. I sat where I could see her arrive, drank a beer and took a Viagra. I did not need this for a normal night of sex. Under normal circumstances with the right partner, I could please my partner and get off twice myself.

I had timed everything perfectly with everything set and ready, she pulled in to her driveway at ten fifteen. I watched as she came up the stairs to her front porch. She was more than a bit tipsy, and she had to lean on the wrought iron handrail to keep her balance. Given her drunken state, it would only make subduing her than much easier. I could hear her fumbling with her keys in the lock and talking to her self. When she stepped inside she didn't close her door she just leaned back against and it slammed shut with her falling back against it laughing. I waited behind the wall that separated the foyer from the living room.

She took three steps toward the stairs, her heels clicking on the hardwood floor. When she passed the living room, I sprang from behind the wall. I put my right arm around her neck slapped my left hand over here mouth stifling her scream, in the palm of my left hand I had a piece of duct tape that I had applied as I cupped her mouth. With the tape effectively silencing her, I grabbed her left arm with my left hand and my right hand her right arm. My knees hit the back of hers and her legs buckled under her, she fell to the floor on her knees. I sat on the back of her calves and pulled the short piece cotton clothesline rope from my pocket. I had it prepared with a loop and slip knot, just like a rodeo cowboy in the calf roping event. I looped it around both wrists then wrapped the remaining length of rope three times around her wrists, fed the end between her wrists and pulled it tight wedging it under the coils wrapping her wrist. In seconds I had her tied, gagged and completely under my control.

I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back, with my mouth behind her ear I told her if you fight to much I will be forced to hurt you. The more you fight the more I hurt you. Understand Bitch? She was whimpering behind the tape gag but nodded yes and mumbled some thing I could not understand. Her eyes were wide with fear and her nostrils flared as she sucked in air. I inhaled deeply taking in her scent, it was sweet but different I could smell her fear she was scared and trembling. I got up on my knees and straddled her legs. I groped her body roughly squeezing her breast harshly. I slid one hand around her neck and held it firmly not tight enough to choke her, but I could feel her muscles tense.

I remembered what she was wearing at the bar earlier that evening. A tight gray skirt suit and cream-colored silk blouse unbuttoned to show her ample cleavage. Her button front skirt unbuttoned to show plenty of her tanned thighs, I thought it was as expensive as it was sexy. I released my grip on her neck, slid my hand up between her thighs from behind, and grabbed her panty-covered pussy. She was soaking wet, dripping wet. She was either highly aroused or had wet her self. I brought my hand to my face and inhaled deeply I could taste her scent, no piss here this bitch was turned on she smell sweet and delicious I licked my hand savoring her arousal.

My hands moved to her chest and I traced my hands on her bare skin exposed by her open blouse I could feel the swelled curve of her heaving breast they were hot and moist. I curled my fingers under her blouse and inside the cups of her bra, ripping out to both sides violently; her large tits sprang free bouncing and jiggling. I pulled her blouse and blazer off her shoulders and down her arms tied behind her, pulling her elbows together in the center of her back. This forced her naked tits out and up she arched her back. Her head was thrown back and rested on my shoulder to relive the pressure in her bound arms. My hands were forcefully kneading her large, firm, tight breast. These puppies were real no manmade enhancements, just a gift from god.

I found her hard nipples twisting the them, pulling them hard making her tit flesh point out lewdly and lifting the heavy breast off her chest suspending them in air as if defying gravity. She shrieked into her duck tape gag, it was a pained noise for sure. I released her tortured nipples and her tits fell and shook her as they slapped her ribs. She let out a deep noisy breath form her nostrils and her body relaxed no longer tensed in pain. God your beautiful bitch, I'm going to enjoy punishing your body, I told her.

I stood and pulled her to her feet, ushering her into the living room. I bent her over the thick padded arm of a leather chair; her head resting in the seat sank in to the soft cushion. I grabbed the hem of her skirt with both hands and jerked it up and over her ass wiggling it up under her stomach and pinning between her stomach and the arm of the chair. I quickly stepped out of my black sweat pants my Viagra aided stiff cock swung in front of me. I kicked her feet apart exposing her wet panties that clung to her ass and pussy. She was mumbling shaking her head side to side, I could make out muffled words, no please, don't she slammed her thighs shut and tried to wiggle off the arm. I raised my arm a smacked her white ass hard, the loud smack sounding like a firecracker. A bright red handprint immediately appeared on the white flesh of her rump framed by sharp dark tan lines, caused by her bikini. I violently ripped her panties off tearing the thin silky material and yanked them so hard from underneath her; the force lifted her from the chair arm.