She Hadn't a Clue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

The Bridge Club

Over the years, the two couples built up a small, and trusted, circle of friends who were all into the so-called 'Lifestyle'. Maybe a dozen or so couples would meet at some-ones house once a month and have a no-strings attached orgy of sexual shenanigans between like-minded libertines. The personnel would change slightly - some people left when they moved away or whatever; maybe they even wanted to get the wife pregnant without the risk of the father not being her husband - but generally the numbers remained about the same whenever a 'party' took place. It was from this group of swingers that the Bridge Club was formed.

Both George and Sanjiv were ultra-keen Bridge players. Almost fanatical in their pursuit of the 'perfect hand' it was their main topic of conversation when they were together - and not participating in their sex-games. Their wives too, very much enjoyed the game, although not to same obsessive degree as their husbands. It was Sanjiv who discovered that another of the 'swing-club' couples were equally keen on the card game.

Allan Jones - AJ to his friends - and his wife Vera had been introduced to the swing-club by a couple who'd left to have a baby. They'd soon become very popular amongst the other members -possibly due to being at least 20 years younger than any of the other couples and the fact that Vera had the biggest pair of tits any of the male members could remember seeing. They enthusiastically accepted Sanjiv and George's invitation to form a Tuesday night bridge club, even though, due to their difference in ages to the others, the younger couple would probably never have socialised with the two pairs of doctors if it wasn't for their common interest in kinky sex.

The other two members of the Bridge Club were possibly the most interesting, and surprising, of the lot. David Coburn, - 63 year-old widower who'd retired after over 30 years as a Church-of-England vicar - had taken up with Olive Stimpson, a spinster who was in her early seventies and had retired years ago after being headmistress at the local primary school for as long as anyone could remember. The outwardly super-respectable, well-matched couple, had turned out to be possibly the kinkiest, most debauched of all the members of the swing-club. David, after over 30 happy years of marriage to his only lover up until her death from cancer, had developed a fervent interest in the perversity of anal sex after becoming a widower. Always denied the privilege of back-door entry by his late wife, he more than made up for his previous years of deprivation with any other willing member of club, not being at all concerned whether it was one of the wives rear-ends he was plugging, or one of the two bi-sexual husbands who were willing and eager to accept his thin 6inches up their tight arseholes.

Olive, my God Olive. A virgin until her late fifties, having dedicated her life to the education of young children - incidentally including all four of the two pairs of doctors children when they'd first began their education, 73 year-old Olive nowadays seemed determined to make up for lost time. Not just willing, more enthusiastically demanding, she would participate in a gang-bang at the mere suggestion. She loved nothing more than being what is called 'air-tight' being particularly fond of Sanjiv's big thick cock in her grey-haired, surprisingly tight for her age, pussy and any other handy cock in her rear door whilst she sucked ravenously on another available appendage before being filled with hot, sticky, cum from her three sexual partners.

Her other kink, and her most popular amongst the other members, was that she was naturally a 'dominant' personality. Probably because of her years of authoritative dedication to teaching, she automatically took control of whatever situation she was in, including sex. The other members, particularly the husbands, would be thoroughly entertained as they watched her big, saggy tits swinging all over the place as she spanked the naked backsides of whoever her victims were that night. Victoria and Amala in particular fell foul of her punishing arm, being immediately volunteered by their husbands whenever the subject of Olive's thrashing came up.

The two doctors would lie there obediently whilst their buttocks were turned bright red by the weapon of choice of the strict headmistress. Sometimes her bare hand, but more often a leather-soled slipper, or even a cane, brought along for the purpose, would rain stroke after stroke of painful chastisement on their tender flesh; often causing them to weep in agony as their defiance of using any sort of safe-word prevented them from calling a halt to their suffering. Everyone knew the two women actually enjoyed these beatings; knew that they would experience pro-longed orgasms as their bottoms were tortured by the grey-haired old woman. There would then be a friendly contest between the watching men as they took turns in plugging Victoria's and Amala's various orifices, as to who could make the two horny women cum on their cock, always ending up with the two women slumped exhausted over the table or bench with their cunts and arses full of a mixture of cum from their various lovers.

* * *

Perhaps, given that the origins of the Bridge Club were derived from a kinky wife-swapping group, playing card games quickly became merely a prelude to more sexual liaisons between the eight members.

Maybe a dozen Tuesdays passed with just games of Bridge and a supper provided by the hosting couple sufficing as entertainment for the four couples. They'd been celebrating Olive's 73rd birthday with a few more bottles of wine that usual, when someone, no-one remembers who, suggested that it would be a great way of finishing the nights off, if the cards they'd drawn at the beginning of the night for Bridge partners, were also used to decide which man took which woman home and fucked them for the rest of the evening.

That became the norm from then onwards. Eight games of cards would be followed by a light supper, then the night's hostess would remain at her home with her partner of the evening whilst the other three couples went to the respective ladies houses. The card games forgotten in favour of games of sexual deviancy, instead, Bridge nights became synonymous amongst the eight players with nights of depraved adult fun and debauchery.

And that is how this story started...

* * * * *

The sounds of sex had ceased quite a while ago. Victoria, still on the sofa with only a thin robe covering her nakedness, was absent-mindedly twisting the silk belt tied around her waist as she nervously sat in silence. Even after cleaning herself, she could feel remnants of Sanjiv's orgasm seeping out of her, drying to a sticky mess between her thighs despite her attempts to clench her still-tingling vagina shut. Little ripples of excitement in her groin area were serving only to remind her of what a slut she was, filling her mind with shame and remorse as she contemplated the disgraceful situation she now found herself in; a situation she'd meekly allowed to develop...

Probably for the first time in her adult life, Victoria's actions - or more appropriately, inactions - had led her to feel truly contrite. She wasn't ashamed of her daughter - she could fully empathise with Evelyn being overtaken by lust when confronted by Sanjiv's gorgeously erect penis - but of herself. She should never had allowed it to happen; never accepted her lover seducing her married daughter like that. What on earth must the girl think of her? What about George? If he finds out about all this, how on earth will her husband, Evelyn's father, react? Despite all those inner feelings of remorse and disgust, Victoria couldn't prevent a soft moan of arousal escaping her lips as another small tremor of excitement shuddered through her body and caused even more of her juices to escape and seep into the silk of her gown

Her willingly accepting Sanjiv's control over her body and mind, was always liable to have dire consequences if things ever got out of hand. Other people finding out about her sexual submissiveness; her inability to refuse any carnal demand made of her, would have completely destroyed her deliberate cultivation of an air of superiority and arrogance. Now though - after she'd sat idly bye and watched her naked lover take her daughter upstairs - her life as she'd always known it, could be on the edge. The unease, bordering on fear, of her subordinates in their dealings with her, would disappear completely if they ever found out what sexual degenerates their two managing partners were; how their dreaded boss was actually a lust-filled servant to her partner's most perverse desires - and now she'd allowed him to use and abuse her naive young daughter in exactly the same way, they would inevitably treat her with the disgust she deserved.

* * *

"Ah, there you are, my little slut."

Sanjiv's throaty chuckle disturbed Victoria from her distracted musing. Looking up, she gasped out loud when she saw her still-naked lover walking into the room. She grimaced at the sight of his long penis, now semi-flaccid and hanging low between his legs, aghast that the brown shaft was still coated with a layer of white, sticky cream that had obviously come from her daughter. Behind him, guiltily avoiding looking her mother in the eye, Evelyn was doing her best to try and keep Sanjiv's naked body between herself and her mother. The shame-faced girl looked as though she had just been shagged by a battalion of the Household Cavalry - including the horses. Her long hair, usually either immaculately groomed or in a ponytail, was tangled and dishevelled, whilst the parts of her naked body Victoria could see were all flushed bright pink and covered in sweat. With one arm across her naked breasts and her other hand trying desperately to hide her abundant bush from her mother's stare, she was nervously biting her bottom lip - just as she used to when she was a small child and had been caught misbehaving

Finally catching her daughter's eye, Victoria silently mouthed, "I'm so sorry." to the obviously embarrassed girl, before switching her attention to their smiling Indian lover. Her eyes flashed with anger as they met his, the ice-cold glare she'd practised so hard to master over the years, boring into his smug grin as she snapped up at him, "Why do you have to be such an arrogant bastard? There was no need to humiliate my daughter like that. Couldn't you just be satisfied with me? Or the other ladies?... Why involve her in your sordid little games?"

Sanjiv's eyes flickered with unease for a moment. He knew damn well his partner's reputation of being a hard-arse. The difference between him and her other victims though, was that he also knew what turned her on more than anything else in the world. Slowly his nervous smile turned into a cocky snigger. "I did it because I could... You obviously don't know your daughter very well, do you, slut?... Your little girl is just as horny as you, just as depraved. She loved having her lovely arse spanked... having her cunt and butt-hole fucked by my big cock... Like mother, like daughter, as they say."

Victoria's glare flashed across to her daughter. Evelyn's tear-filled eyes gazed back at her mother, their mutual shame combining to make the two women both blush a deep shade of red.

"Turn around girl... show your slut of a mother how much you enjoyed your little arse being used." Sanjiv's bark of command caused Evelyn to cry out in despair, tears steaming down her face as she shook her head forlornly, "Do it... show your mother what a submissive slut you are... just like her."

Evelyn, crying so much her tears were dripping onto her tender breasts, slowly lowered her arms to her sides, bringing a gasp of shock from her mother as she saw how bruised the young girl's lily-white breasts were; how sore and inflamed her hard, little nipples looked. Slowly, she turned around. Another gasp from Victoria indicated just how red and marked her daughter's previously-smooth buttocks were as they came into view, showed how much she'd been punished by their mutual dominant lover.

"Bend over... open your legs and spread those cheeks." Sanjiv snapped, his harsh voice demanding that his young conquest do as she was told.

"Please... don't... Don't make me do that, I beg you... Please..."

Sanjiv turned, giving her tender bottom another stinging swat on her already burning flesh. "Do it... NOW..."

Sobbing like a baby, Evelyn slowly bent over. Opening her legs as wide as they would go, she reached behind her, spreading her buttocks to expose her red and raw little anus, still slightly open, still oozing dribbles of off-white cum down her thighs.

Knowing he was back in control of his two submissive lovers, Sanjiv grabbed Victoria by the hair, pulling her from the sofa and onto her knees in front of him. "Now then, slut. Your little girl is not very good at sucking cock... Show her how to do it properly while you clean her mess off me."

Victoria glared up at her tormentor, then glanced over at her watching daughter. Right then, she hated Sanjiv. Hated the control he had over her. Not only over her, but obviously her daughter too. She wanted to refuse him, tell him to go fuck himself. Sadly, her body betrayed her once again, her pussy moistening and opening like a flower as her submissive nature took over all her senses. Meekly, she lowered her eyes and gave in to the incredibly arousing feeling of humiliation at being ordered to perform such a dirty, disgusting act in front of her child.

Without being told to, she shrugged her robe from her shoulders, leaving her as naked as her lover and her weeping off-spring. Softly gripping the ever-hardening shaft, she looked over at her daughter, recognising the lust in the girl's eyes as she watched her mother being debased like a cheap whore. Lasciviously licking the full length of Sanjiv's cock, she then sucked him into her warm mouth, all the while maintaining eye contact with the shocked, but enthralled, Evelyn.

This wasn't the first time Victoria had sucked a cock after it had fucked a woman's arse. Many times she'd been commanded to perform the disgusting act by both Sanjiv and her husband, George. She hated doing it; hated the dirtiness; the taste. But the humiliation; the feeling of someone else controlling her mind and body; using her for their own depraved desires; that just turned her on beyond belief.

In a world of her own, one hand held the now rock-hard cock as she sucked and worshipped its taste and smell, while her other hand crept between her thighs, the fingers teasing her sex open and twisting and pinching the hard little nub that was the source of so much of her pleasure in life.

She instinctively knew what to do. So experienced after all the years of obedience and submission, she opened her throat and took all of him until her nose was squashed against his pubes. Her hand massaging his cum-laden balls, she cosseted his shaft with her throat, barely gagging as she gulped down the pre-cum that was leaking from him. Still watching Evelyn watching her, she quickly brought him to a pulsing climax, swallowing all but the last mouthful which she shamelessly displayed to her daughter, before obscenely swallowing that too.

* * *

Evelyn was torn. She was ashamed and excited in equal measures. Upstairs she had experienced kinky, submissive sex in a way she had never known existed. It had frightened her, humiliated her; but also excited her in ways she had never felt in her life before. Maybe if her first husband, the true love of her life, maybe if he'd taken control of her in such a domineering way, then maybe they would have still have been together and enjoying the same sort of debauched sex her parents obviously did. Now she was in the room with her mother and her lover, seeing Victoria obscenely suck and tease him to another eruption, her shame at what she'd done had amazingly all but disappeared in the waves of lust surging through her body.

Watching her mother, obediently sucking her juices off Sanjiv's cock, had once more turned her into the horny, submissive, slut who'd willingly accepted a man old enough to be her father fucking her in new, and excitingly depraved ways. He'd fucked her willing cunt, so wet he'd been able to slide straight in all the way to his heavy balls; he'd forced her to suck his dirty cock back to erection; then, so painfully she'd been crying like a baby, he'd plundered her virgin arsehole until he came deep inside her clasping bowels.

In a mesmerized daze, Evelyn joined Victoria and knelt in front of Sanjiv's still semi-hard cock. Mother and daughter, their joint humiliation now absolute, smiled weakly at each other, their faces flush with embarrassment, but also the excitement of what was taking place. Taking the slowly-rising brown cock in her hand, Victoria proffered it to her daughter, nodding her head in affirmation as to what the young woman had to do.

Sanjiv was almost delirious with excitement. Mother and daughter both sucking his cock at the same time, well that was every horny man's fantasy, wasn't it? Glad he had taken a double dose of Viagra, he grinned down at them, watching avidly as mother sucked his balls whilst daughter swallowed as much of his cock as she could manage. It might take a few minutes longer than usual, given his many earlier orgasms, but he knew what he wanted to do. He was their master, their dominant force. They had willingly accepted their subjugation, now he was going to complete their humiliation...

"Well done, my little white sluts. Make my big, brown cock hard again." Sanjiv's chuckling command served only to inflame the two women's lust to even greater fervor. Oblivious to their family status, their naked bodies rubbed against each other. Breasts against breasts; nipples brushing against nipples; their arousal drove any thoughts of incest and the potential implications out of their debauched minds.

Victoria was well aware what was about to happen, knew exactly what the cruel Sanjiv had in mind for her and her daughter. Without any instruction from their master, she guided Evelyn onto her back before laying at the side of her, their faces adjacent and looking up at the obscene sight of their tormentor's spread legs exposing his hairy balls and anus as he wanked his large cock. More shame and embarrassment filled her mind as she reluctantly acceded to his unspoken demands. She had experienced the disgusting act herself many times before, but doubted Evelyn ever had. Her daughter was about to suffer the ultimate degradation a man could impose on a woman, and, if she was as like her mother as it appeared, she would be so turned on by the whole diabolical debasement she would be cumming in streams without her sex being touched...

Suddenly, Sanjiv lowered himself, his penis mere inches above the open mouths of his submissive victims,

"Fuckkkk...Yessss... Take it all, you dirty whores... Take my seed like the sluts you are..."

Three, four, spurts of thick, creamy cum splashed all over the upturned faces of mother and daughter as they obediently waited for their master's discharge. Evelyn's face especially took the brunt of the sticky mess, one particularly thick blob landing on the bridge of her nose and splashing into her eyes and mouth.

Victoria knew what was coming. She hated it. It didn't turn her on. Unfortunately, her submissive nature didn't allow her to prevent it; her body betraying her well-educated, intelligent mind in the most depraved way imaginable.