She Hadn't a Clue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, a trickle turned into a steady stream. Sanjiv grinned maniacally down at his victims as he deliberately aimed his disgusting piss at their upturned faces. Young Evelyn was wriggling around, trying to get out of the way of the filthy torrent, whist her mother just lay there, meekly accepting her subjugation. Eyes closed, Victoria obediently held her mouth open, swallowing the revolting liquid whenever she had to, in order to prevent herself choking.

This final, disgusting display of the power Sanjiv held over her mother shocked Evelyn to her very core. She'd managed to scramble out of the way enough to be able to observe the outrageous humiliation of her mother without having to endure more of the experience herself. Tears flowed from her eyes, mixing with the filthy combination of cum and piss that stained her pretty face. How could her mother accept what was happening to her? Why? Did her loving father do such disgusting things to her too? Despite her disgust, her hand strayed between her thighs again, fingers forcing themselves deep into her sopping vagina...

* * *

An hour later, Evelyn was in her parents en-suite double shower along with her mother. Any natural prudence she may have had before with regard to sharing such intimate ablutions with her parent had seemed superfluous when Victoria had nervously suggested they clean themselves together. They'd barely even looked at each other, never-mind spoken to one another, since Sanjiv had left them laying naked on the living room floor covered in his disgusting cocktail of cum and piss.

Despite their shameful reluctance, they'd both been unable to refuse when he'd demanded they play with themselves whist he was getting dressed to leave. Their orgasms, only seconds apart, whilst suffering torrents of verbal abuse from the sneering doctor, were nothing less than monumental. Screams and gasps of arousal from the two over-heated woman had echoed around the house as their fingers had frantically torn at their own vaginas in their desperate need for satisfaction. They couldn't help themselves. The thrill of their humiliation and debasement at the hands of their 'master' had resulted in their bodies craving for the climax to their depraved desires. Desires they just had to satisfy no matter how embarrassed or disgusted they were with themselves.

* * *

Epilogue

The silence between the two woman was deafening. Each not really knowing what to say, they'd dressed quietly and were slowly brushing their hair whilst sitting on opposite sides of the bed facing away from one another.

Suddenly, without turning to face her mother, Evelyn said softly,

"You know, mum... I think I'd like to join your bridge club, if I may."

* * * * *

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Daughter made me Cuckold Him Ch. 01 My daughter and boss made me cuckold my husband.in Loving Wives
Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
Domineering Executive A hung company executive seduces wife and cuckolds husband.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Neglected Red Headed Trophy Wife Paul finds himself the proud owner of another man's wife.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories