She Has a What?! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,832 Followers

Megan suddenly noticed my untouched plate. "Eric! Eat, quick! While it's still warm!" She got off my lap and grabbed herself a plate, sitting down next to me, still wearing her exhibitionist apron. I couldn't tear my eyes away from her tempting cleavage for the whole meal.

After we ate, we opened up my gift and put2001: A Space Odysseyinto the DVD player. I turned out the lights and we sat next to each other on the couch, my arm around her shoulder, talking occasionally while the movie played. About halfway through, she slid down out of my embrace and lay down on the couch, her head resting on my thigh, snuggling up against me. "I bet this is what it's like to have a boyfriend," she cooed.

"You've had boyfriends before, Nutmeg. I've met like, four of them."

"Those weren't boyfriends, Eric, they were carnivores. They were just satisfying an appetite. I was a cheeseburger to them, and I know it." She wrapped her arms around her chest, pushing up her enormous breasts. "Do you know how hard it is to get a guy to notice your personality when you havethese? You're the only guy I know who looks past them. I feel like guys always and only want a physical relationship from me.

"I guess it's my own fault," she sighed.

"Hey, it's not your fault if guys are assholes."

"I encourage it, though... I use blowjobs to try to keep guys around, to make up for me being, well,me." She sat up and faced me, her sapphire eyes shimmering with moisture. "My first boyfriend? He told me he loved me. When he found out I was transsexual, he dumped me and told the whole school. The teasing and torment at school was so bad I almost cut it off before my mom caught and stopped me. We had to move, and I never eventrieddating again until college."

"I-I had no idea, Megan..."

"No one does. You're the first person I've told... You're the only guy who doesn't mind that I have a dick. I guess I'm just overcompensating... Guys like girls who give them blowjobs, so maybe if I give enough, a guy'll like me. I know it's dumb, but I just worry...what if I'm going to lose my Mr. Right because I wasn't good enough for him?"

"Your Mr. Right won't mind, Megan. He'll like all of you, not just bits and pieces." And then something else she had said ringed a chime inside my head. "Megan? Is that why you gave me a blowjob earlier? So I would like you?"

She silently looked way.

"I'm not going anywhere, Nutmeg..." I pulled her close to me, overcoming her weak resistance. I stroked her thigh comfortingly. So, who are you, Eric? Are you going to do what's right, or are you going to care what everyone else things?

"Megan...will you be my girlfriend?"

She spat out a bitter laugh. "Heh, I don't need pity, Eric..."

"I'm not asking out of pity. I really mean it, Megan. I like you. A lot."

"...really?"

"Really," I promised. A wicked idea and a bolt of courage shot through me. I glided my hand across her thigh, and kept going. I cupped her soft crotch and whispered huskily in her ear: "Let me prove it..."

I slid off the couch, my hand never leaving her crotch. On my knees, I flipped up her skirt, revealing her soft, tender penis. "Going commando?"

She shifted a bit in her seat. "Panties are too constraining..."

I grinned, lightly fondling her, caressing her, massaging her, coaxing her to erection. She squirmed in my grip as her cock thickened and stiffened. I loved the thrill of being in control of her pleasure, her desire. My own cock hardened as I considered how much power I had over her body right now...

I stroked her shaft, playing with the blonde bush at the base of her cock. I rubbed and stroked her in her most sensitive areas; knowledge gleamed from being the one who had taught her to masturbate in the first place. Her cock was hot and huge. I wasn't used to being so close to it, and suddenly, it looked a lot larger than I remembered. I took a deep breath, opened my mouth, and took her cock inside me.

I went slowly. It was the first time I had ever had a cock in my mouth. I gently eased her tip between my lips, and softly suckled her. She rubbed her own breasts, succumbing to ecstasy. I could see that her nipples were hard through her shirt, threatening to poke through the fabric at any moment.

Gradually, I took more and more of her shaft deeper down my throat. I looked up into her eyes, but they were closed in pleasure, her lips parted, as she panted heavily. I stroked the base of her shaft with my hand as I bobbed my head up and down, fucking her cock with my face, eager to experience her orgasm with her.

"Eric..." she choked out, "I'm gonna cum if you don't stop..."

Good, I thought, and kept going. I wrapped my tongue around her, caressing her cock with it, suckling her cock like a popsicle, hungrily sucking her shaft. Her cock throbbed angrily in my mouth. I could tell it wanted to release its load. It spasmed between my lips. A thick jet of hot cum shot down my throat, and another, and another. I swallowed it ravenously, but despite my best efforts, streams of it leaked out of the corners of my mouth. It was salty, a bit bitter, but the knowledge that it was Megan made it delicious.

I removed her cock from my mouth and looked up at her. She was exhausted, dewed with her own sweat. I licked my lips, greedily swallowing the last drops of her cum, and snuggled up to her, holding her in my arms.

"Yes," she said.

"Hm?"

She took my face with both hands and kissed me deeply. "Yes, I will be your girlfriend, Eric."

****

Thanks for reading! As always, I'd love to hear any comments and constructive criticism you have. I'll try to respond to any private messages, too, and if you want to ask me questions, I have a Formspring account. Just check my profile for details. Thanks again for reading! Hope you enjoyed!


MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,832 Followers
12