She Has a What?! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,835 Followers

I licked my lips. I sorely, sorely was curious... "What about Steve?"

"They're nothistits. What I do with them is my business. Besides, he's the one who painted me up like this, so he can't mind all that much, can he?"

"What about Megan?" I was quickly running out of excuses not to surrender to my desire. Her tight grip certainly wasn't helping matters. She started coaxing her hand back and forth slowly.

"It's just a squeeze," she reassured me.

They were right there. They were so close. They were so luscious and firm and suckable... "I can't. It wouldn't be fair to Megan..."

She removed her hand and smiled. "Alright." She checked the small clock against the outside wall. "Our hour's almost up. We should head back to the room."

"Sounds good to me..."

We headed back. Fortunately, she put her robe back on. She was far too distracting without it. Had she been nude, I probably would have only taken her in once or twice, but the body paint added an element of suspense, and I couldn't keep my eyes off of her painted bosom.

By the time we arrived, Steve and Megan were already there, talking and laughing, both of them in their robes. Radhika and I joined them, and the conversation continued for a while until suddenly Steven said, "Hey Eric, did you see that tall Thai girl hanging out in front of the massage room?"

"No, I missed her."

He shook his head sadly. "Too bad for you, man. She was hott. Tall, nice hips...it's a shame..."

"What is?"

"That she's probably packing under those shorts of hers."

"You mean she's...?"

"A shemale, probably. You know Thai girls. You can't trust them without checking under the hood first."

I noticed Megan cringe when Steve said the word 'shemale.' "Well, what's wrong with that? Even if she is transsexual, does it really matter?"

"I could never be with a chick with a dick," he professed. "You might as well just date a guy."

"I don't think it's like that, Steve..."

"What? Are you saying you'd date a shemale, Eric? Are you seriously into cock?"

All eyes were on me. I saw Megan's moist eyes pleaded with me from the corner of my view. "Well, I-" I didn't know what to say. "I mean..." How could I admit it? That I loved Megan's cock? "I think..." WhatdidI think? I wasn't even sure...

"Eric?" asked Megan softly, almost whispering.

"Of course not," I lied.

"Eric...?"

I felt a sharp pang in my heart as Megan began sobbing next to me. "Megan..." I began, but she had already stood up and ran out the door. Radhika and Steven just watched in silence. "I-I have to go," I stammered, and got up to follow her, running into the halls. I just hoped I hadn't ruined everything.

****

Thanks for reading! Sorry to end on such a cliffhanger, but while writing Part 3, I decided it would work better as two stories, and this seemed like the best place to end it. Don't worry, Part 4 is nearly done, and should be up in about a month or less.

As always, please comment! I love hearing what readers think, and I'd love any constructive criticism you may have. I hope you're enjoying the series so far!

MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,835 Followers
12