She Has a What?! Ch. 04

Story Info
He learns about himself, they make up, and virginity is lost.
4k words
4.75
181.7k
293

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,819 Followers

Author's Note: This is pretty much a direct sequel to She Has a What?! Ch. 03, so I recommend reading that one first if you haven't yet. Enjoy! And it begins with regular female action, but keep reading, and you'll find the good stuff.


I chased after Megan, but her footsteps were already quiet whispers. I picked a path and went down the hallway, hoping to run into her, but after almost half an hour of wandering the halls without success, I decided to wait for her at our room instead, and headed back. I walked past an open door labeled "Massage Room." I peeked in out of cuirosity, and saw a tall, thin woman lounging lazily in a chair, reading a thick, black book.

"E-excuse me? Are you the masseuse?" I asked.

She looked up at me. Her large, honey eyes briefly looked me over. "Yes, I am. Are you interested?" she asked with a slight accent and a slighter smile.

I thought briefly of Megan, until the masseuse stood up. She set down her book and walked over to me as I considered my answer.She must be the Thai woman Steve had mentioned,I thought to myself. She was only an inch or so shorter than I was, with long, sleek, ebony hair. Her skin was a shining golden-brown, as though she were lit up from the inside.

"Well?" she repeated. "Are you interested?"

"Very..." I sighed. "I've had a rough day..."

She smirked. "Rough days are why I have a job. Please undress and lay down on the table," she instructed, indicating a massage table nearby. A thin sheet lay on top of it. On the wall next to it was what could have served as a spice rack in a kitchen, but here held at least two dozen bottles of oil, each a different color, held by a differently-shaped container. The different glassware reminded me of the various bottles behind a bartender.

The masseuse closed the door and quietly locked it. "Do you want some privacy while you undress?" she asked.

I looked her up and down. Her shorts were tight around her thick thighs, and ended midway down them, revealing a pair of long, muscled legs. She had some hips on her, but her chest was almost completely flat, the thin fabric of her shirt barely affected by the breasts beneath. Two hard points poked through, though, revealing that she had elected to go braless that day. I felt my cock stiffening beneath my robe, and decided it'd be less embarrassing for both of us if she didn't see the state I was in. "Yes, please."

She turned around, and I stole the opportunity to admire her plump behind. I saw no pantylines through the delicate fabric, and silently wondered whether she was wearing anything underneath. I hung up my robe and approached the massage table, unsure of what I should do. Did I go over the sheet, or did it go over me? I didn't want to be naked when I wasn't supposed to be. Would she call security if she thought I was trying to get a happy ending? I decided to play it safe, and slipped underneath the sheet. "I'm ready," I announced.

She turned around and put her hands on her hips, shaking her head sadly with a giggle. "No, no, no...you're supposed to be on top."

"Oh, sorry." She walked over and pulled the sheet off of me.

"Get up," she ordered.

I tried to stand up while using my hands to preserve my modesty, but she took pity on my awkward prudishness and just laughed. "Ihaveseen cocks before. There is no need to be so shy."

I blushed, chagrinned. But she was right... I stood up modestly, willing my hands to my sides, trying to appear as though I possessed moresang froidthan I really did. She lightly lowered the sheet back onto the table and straightened it out, getting the wrinkles out before gesturing to me to lie down again. I did so, acutely aware that I was completely exposed.

"Do you have a favorite scent?" she asked, examining the rows of bottles.

"Umm..." I tried to think of something... I guess Megan always wore that lavender perfume... "Do you have lavender?"

"Lavender, lavender...I know I do... Ah, here it is," she said, lifting up a tall, thin bottle in victory. She uncorked it, and a floral scent began to fill the room. "So why are you having a rough day...?"

"Eric," I supplied.

"Eric?"

I sighed. "My girlfriend and I had a fight..." I admitted. "What should I call you, by the way?"

"Vivian is good." She poured some oil onto one palm and rubbed her hands together. She then approached the table and began to rub my back, making long, slow strokes with her palm, from my neck down to my tailbone. "What did you fight about, Eric?"

"My friend was insulting girls...like her, and I didn't stand up for her. She feels like I'm embarrassed by her."

"Are you?" Vivian asked.

"No...I mean, I don't mind it. I'm just worried what my friends will think if they find out she..."

"She what?"

I took a deep breath. I had never told anyone else about Megan... "She's a... She has a... She has a...dick."

Vivian began to knead my shoulders. "Ahhhhhh. I understand. And you are worried that if your friends find out your girlfriend has a cock, they will think you are gay?"

I bit my lip. "Ya, I guess that's it..."

She climbed on top of the massage table and straddled my thighs, working my back forcefully. I squirmed underneath her, trying desperately to stop myself from getting too aroused by the scenario, but I could feel my cock growing against the sheet underneath me. "Is your friend straight?"

"Yeah."

"Have you ever seen his girlfriend's pussy?"

"No, of course not."

"So then, it is not what she has in her pants that makes her a woman, is it? A woman is a woman. You can have a cock and still be a lady. Am I any less of a woman for having no breasts?" she teased.

I smiled. "Of course not. But this just feels different..."

"Well,Ithink people fetishize cocks and pussies too much. You do not fall in love with body parts, but with people. Why should a cock stop you from loving someone? But so many people will not even consider somebody who has the wrong equipment. It is crazy, ya?"

"I never really thought of it that way," I admitted. "But I mean, what if you're straight and just into guys?"

"It is like saying you are only into redheads, and can only ever be attracted to them. We would consider that an extreme fetish, but because somebody says they can only love somebody who has a pussy, we think it is normal because it is traditional. Trust me, 'tradition' is the last justification of a totally irrational argument.

"You might prefer them on your own, but if you only want one tiny segment of humanity, you were probably taught that way. When people are not taught such things, they love without limit. Would you love your girlfriend more if she had a pussy?"

"No...I like her just the way she is."

"Why should it matter to your friends, then? They will not be doing anything to her cock, will they?"

"I hope not," I laughed. "But I don't know, you don't think it makes me less of a man to like a girl who has a dick? I mean, she's bigger than me..."

"Eric, you are more of a man because you can be honest with yourself. Manliness is being brave enough to follow your own conscience, not conforming yourself to society's. What kind of man would be too scared to love a woman because he is afraid of his friends?" She stood up. "Turn over. I will do your front."

"Um, I'm kind of...well, the massage was really...stimulating, you know?" I hinted. "I think I need a minute..."

She sighed with faux exasperation. "What did I say about not being shy, Eric? I massage a lot of guys, I have seen many erections."

"Not mine," I countered.

She shrugged her shoulders and looked up, apparently silently asking God why He had seen fit to make such a fool. "Fine. I will join you, then, and maybe you will be less shy, ya?" Before I could ask her what she meant, she grabbed the bottom of her shirt and lifted it up over her head in one swift motion.

Her petite breasts were beautiful, delicate, barely there at all. No wonder she went braless, she didn't have any need of one. She would barely fill my palms, yet I found myself as attracted to them as I was to Megan's massive melons. Her chocolate-brown nipples were pebble hard and pointing straight out eagerly. She turned to me, and I averted my eyes, trying to disguise my ogling. "Are you still shy, Eric?"

"Yeah..." She certainly wasn't helping my problem at all... My cock was now rock-hard, and I had lifted my hips off the table, trying to reduce any pressure against it, trying to resist my body's urge to orgasm.

She tilted her head to one side and sighed, rolling her eyes. Turning away from me, she grabbed the waistline of her shorts and wiggled out of them. I watched her ass, mesmerized, as she pulled down her shorts, revealing a bright scarlet thong that perfectly framed herzaftigbutt cheeks. There wasn't a single tan line on her whole body, and my eyes widened as I realized she must tan nude. She turned back around to face me. "Are you still shy? Or do I need to take off more?"

I was stuck in a losing situation. "Okay, okay, I give." With Vivian's eyes locked firmly on my body and a wide grin on her face, I slowly rolled over. I closed my eyes so I wouldn't have to see her expression, but I heard her giggle.

"Oh my goodness!" she exclaimed. The table creaked as she climbed back on top, and she sat on top of my legs, her thick thighs straddling me, my hard cock pressing gently against the front of her thong. She leaned down and began to rub my chest with oil. I opened my eyes to her smiling face. Her small breasts lightly jiggled as she caressed my body. She grazed her fingertips along my chest and abdomen, stopping just millimeters from my trembling cock. "Is your day less rough now, Eric?"

"Very..." I squeaked.Although it's alot more hard, I thought to myself.

She gazed at me with a serious look. "Eric, would you feel better if you fucked a pussy?"

"What?!"

"Do you want to fuck me?" She caressed my cheek and leaned down towards me until her hard nipples were just inches from my chest. "You are worried about not being manly enough. Will you feel better after you fuck a pussy?"

"I-I-I have a girlfriend, Vivian..."

"So? If you are hungry, you go to a cook. If you are ignorant, you go to a teacher. Your girlfriend cannot be everything. If she is not satisfying your sexual needs, what is wrong with coming to me?"

"It's different..." I stammered, although honestly, I couldn't explain why. She made a good point... Would I feel more virile if I had a pussy again? Would I have more confidence?

Her fingernails reached my cock and softly grazed along the length of my shaft. I could feel the heat of her moist pussy through her thin, crimson thong. "Are you sure? I can make it feel very,verygood, Eric."

"I shouldn't..."

"You will feel better afterwards. Very manly. No more worries about your sexuality, either, I promise."

I thought about it. For longer than I would have liked to admit. "No," I said, gently pushing her off of my chest. "I love Megan! I love all of her, and that includes her cock!"

Vivian kissed my forehead and smiled. "Good, now tell her and your friend that, Eric."

"Thanks, Vivian. I really needed that," I exclaimed, hugging her tightly. Her hard nipples grazed against my bare flesh and I nearly succumbed to temptation, but the thought of Megan kept me faithful.

"You're welcome," she replied as I got up and put my robe back on. "And if you change your mind, I am always here," she reminded me.

I marched down the hallway, back to our rooms. From the outside of our door, I could hear Stephen and Radhika, too. I threw open the door, revealing the trio.

"I love Megan!" I announced. Steve and Radhika looked at me blankly, but my Nutmeg's eyes lit up. "And I love her no matter what! So I don't want to hear you insult her again, Stephen!" His brow furrowed in confusion, but before he could speak, I decided to show him what I meant.

I pulled open Megan's robe forcefully, revealing her body to the room. Both Steve and Radhika's mouths dropped at the sight of her massive cock, hanging between her thighs. "Just because she has a cock doesn't make her any less of a lady! She's my girlfriend, and I love her, body and soul!"

"Oh Eric!" Megan cooed.

"Come on, I owe you something," I told her. I picked her up over my shoulder and carried her into our room, leaving Steve and Radhika behind in shell-shocked silence.

I threw her onto the bed, her open robe revealing her firm, luscious breasts and her long, flaccid cock between two creamy thighs. I climbed on top of her and began to kiss her collarbone and neck passionately.

"I'm so sorry, Nutmeg," I apologized in between kisses. "Can you ever forgive me? I-I was a coward. I don't care what the world thinks, only you. Please say you'll have me back."

She moaned and cooed as I spoke. Her eyes were moist. "Of course, Eric!" She hugged me tightly. "I just need to hear it. I need to know you love me...all of me. You do, don't you?"

"I do," I told her. I let one hand wander down her body, and I gripped her rapidly hardening cock. "How can I show you how much I love all of you? Just tell me, and I'll obey."

"Let's just cuddle for now, Eric. I want to hold you...is that okay?"

"Of course, Nutmeg," I said, kissing her forehead. "Of course." I lay down beside her, and let her wrap her arms around me. Her firm breasts, pressed against my back, and her hard cock nestled between my buns. Its eagerness sent naughty thoughts running through my mind, and I did my best to keep my own hardness concealed. Her cock was throbbing gently with each heartbeat, its heat burning against my skin.

She stroked my hair, and I could feel her wet eyes against the back of my head. "I'm sorry I'm so emotional, Eric. It's just...ever since I was a little girl, ever since I knew the difference between girls and boys, I thought I was a freak. Every boyfriend I ever had, as soon as he found out I had a cock, didn't want anything to do with me. They all hated my dick more than they liked me...

"And then you came along," she sniffled. "And you were different. You loved me. All of me. I've...I've never had anyoneloveme before, not like this. And...and when I thought you were going to turn out like, like all the other guys...I just...I..." She began sobbing loudly.

"Hey, it's OK, Nutmeg." I turned around and held her tightly against my, her head buried in my chest as her body quivered against me, her blonde hair hiding her tears. "I promise I'll never leave you. I love you. I worried what people would think of me if they knew I loved someone with a cock, but I know now it doesn't matter. I love you, Megan. I don't love you for your genitals, I love you for your personality, for your heart, for your soul. Why should I let what's between your legs affect my feelings for me? Besides," I added, softly stroking her dick, "I like what you're packing down here..."

She smiled and looked up at me, her face streaked with moist paths. "Promise you'll never leave me?"

"Promise," I said, sealing it with a kiss on her lips. "You mean the world to me. Besides," I joked, "Stephen and Radhika already know I love a girl with a cock, I might as well enjoy it, right?"

"You better. I'm all yours, Eric..." she cooed, wrapping her arms around my neck. "Do you want to...to fuck me, Eric? I want to give you my virginity..."

"I have a better idea, Nutmeg. Do you want to fuck me?"

She gasped. "Really?"

"I want to show you that I loveallof you," I said, squeezing her manhood gently, bringing it to hardness. I began rubbing my thumb around the edge of the head of her cock. "And I can think of no better way than this..."

"B-b-but," she stammered, "what if I hurt you?"

"I'll be fine. It's easier for guys to take it than girls, even with your package..." I looked down at her cock, stiffening in my grip, turning hot and red at the thought of penetrating my ass. Not for the last time did I look on it with a twinge of envy. It was longer and thicker than mine by quite a bit, with a large, plump head. "I want to give this to you, Megan."

"Okay...if you're sure you want to..." she said, trying to keep the excitement out of her voice. "So um, how do we start?" she asked.

"Well I need some lube before I eventhinkof taking you inside me. Where's the stuff we brought?"

"The Liquid Silk? It's in my bag, I'll grab it." She crawled over to her bag and began searched for it, her ass wiggling in the air, as I disrobed. Whether it was anxiety or the cool air conditioned room, my dick was flaccid, almost shriveled up. I took a deep breath and focused.

Was I ready for this? It was too late now to back out... What if it hurt? I wondered what it would feel like...would I enjoy it?

"Found it!" she sang. "Are you ready?" she asked. I turned to look at her, kneeling on the floor. Her robe was open, falling off of her shoulders. Her bare, ivory shoulders were slender and smooth. Her huge, heavy breasts hung from her chest, her pink nipples were pebble-hard. Her stomach was toned and tight, and between her thick thighs, her cock was rigid, pointing skyward. It was already an eager red, and it bounced slightly with each heartbeat of hers.

"Ready as I'll ever be..." I got down on my hands and knees in front of her, raising my ass towards her. I felt vulnerable, unable to see what she was doing. "Lube yourself up, and put some on me, too, okay?" I called back to her.

"Okay." I heard the bottle squeeze, and then a sudden coldness against my asshole. I clenched my teeth at the shock, but slowly relaxed as she began to gently rub circles against the edge of my asshole, lubricating me up for her enormous cock. It felt good, really good, in fact. My cock began to stir back to life. I made a note to myself to remember this for later... Next, I heard the familiar slicking sound of her rubbing her own cock. I gripped the pillow under my hands tightly, preparing myself for what was coming next. I heard her shuffle behind me, and felt a soft poke between my cheeks. "Are you sure about this?" Megan asked, her hands gripping my thighs.

"Yes, I'm sure. I want to do this with you, Nutmeg."

"I'm glad," she said, the smile audible in her voice. Her grip tightened with one hand, and I clenched my teeth to keep from screaming as her thick, hard cock slowly made its way into me. It felt enormous! How on earth was there room for it to fit inside me? Oh my god, is this how it felt for a woman to be fucked? I promised to send apology cards to all my exes. Inch by inch, her massive cock slowly penetrated me, going deeper and deeper as I squirmed and wiggled, trying to stay relaxed enough that she could go further.

"Are you alright?" she asked.

"I'm fine," I grunted, squeezing the pillows beneath me for dear life. I was panting hard, trying to ignore the temporary pain. I could feel my body adjusting to her cock, opening up for her. Endorphins were flooding through me, dulling the pain, and I began to notice the pleasure underneath.

"I'm going to start thrusting now, Eric. Let me know if it hurts too much, okay?"

"Okay," I promised. Her cock slid almost entirely out of me, and then pounded me again. Each thrust left me breathless as she fucked me hard. Her pelvis slapped against my ass, slowly at first, then more and more rapidly. Her hot cock throbbed against my ass, filling me up, her huge girth thick inside me. I worried she was going to tear me apart, but it felt amazing. I had never experienced anything like it. My cock hardened as she worked, and I felt myself anticipating each thrust with an eagerness greater than any I had had while fucking a vagina.

I wasn't sure what was happening inside of me, but my cock was aching for release. "Keep going," I moaned. "I'm loving it." She hastened her pace, and I began to move my body with her, prolonging her thrusts, increasing the friction of her cock inside me. I felt as though an invisible hand were stroking the base of my cock deep inside me, bringing me closer and closer to orgasm. I didn't know how much longer I could last.

MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,819 Followers
12