She Has a What?! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,834 Followers

"I'm close, Eric," Megan squealed. "Can I cum inside you?"

"You better. I want to feel it..."

She pumped away, her thrusts were violent and hard and powerful. My pleasure threatened to overwhelm me. I tried to keep it at bay, just a second longer, a second longer. I wanted to cum with her.

"Eric!" she cried. "I'm cumming!"

I surrendered to ecstasy, and gave my body release. Our cocks spasmed together. I felt her hot semen spurting inside my ass, filling me up. My cock quivered in the air as I came onto the sheets underneath me, over and over, as cum gushed forth from me. I couldn't believe how much I was cumming... It was endless, making a puddle underneath me, while Megan's own cock released an even bigger load of cum inside me. I felt her cum leak out of me and drip down the back of my thighs. Slowly, she stopped thrusting, and I heard her deep breath panting.

"H-how was it?" I whimpered.

"Amazing," she replied. "I loved it. Did you?"

"Isn't it obvious?" I asked, gesturing underneath me.

She held a hand up to her face and blushed. "Oh wow! I've never seen so much..."

I lay down on a dry patch of blanket and gestured for her to join me. She happily fell into my arms, her head nuzzling against my neck. "I love you, Megan."

"I love you, too, Eric. Thank you."

"No, thankyou. That felt incredible."

"Sooo..." Megan asked, her hand folding my wet, soft dick, "when is it my turn?"

****

Thanks for reading! Hope this chapter is more to everyone's liking. Sorry it's so action, but most of the prelude was in the last chapter, so there just wasn't as much talking to be done here. I think it turned out well, though. As always, leave comments and constructive criticism! I love hearing from readers!

As for the series from here, I definitely want to keep working on it. I know these last two chapters were a bit heavy, but the next few will be lighter and softer. Except for the cocks, those will stay rock hard, as always.

MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,834 Followers
12