She Has Needs

Story Info
She puts on a show for her husband.
1.7k words
4.49
61.6k
15
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pleaz_me
pleaz_me
13 Followers

Authors note...my biggest thanks to Red for all of her help!

He'd been working 16 hour days and even while at home his mind and dreams drifted off to the work still needing to be done. She tried to entertain herself during the evenings but was starting to become bored with the mindless house chores and occasional dinners out with her girlfriends. They'd been married for 8 years and had always had a wonderful sex life, but in the past months his job had become too demanding on both of them.

She's had enough!

She decides tonight will be the night to spice things up. She takes a long hot bubble bath, soaking in the lavender scented waters, and starts her usual rituals of smoothing her legs and most intimate parts.

She quickly dresses and makes her way to his office. It is late, so he will be the last one there, still on the phone to his overseas clients.

She slips into his office. She had guessed right, he waves a quick hello to her and motions for her to sit down while he finishes his call. But she has other plans. She stands in front of his desk and turns her back to him. Slowly she begins unbuttoning her shirt. She slides the sleeves down her shoulders, glancing back to see if he has taken notice yet. Her shirt drops to the floor quietly. She starts bringing one bra strap down her arm, then the other.

He glances up at that moment and his eyes become wild. How could she tempt him so when he had work to do??? He continues his call, trying not to pay any attention to the scene unfolding in front of him. She turns around, facing him, and lets her full bosoms fall slightly out of their flimsy material. He glances up and begins stuttering on the phone. He is trying to hurry the call so he can enjoy her, but he knows he will still be a while.

She turns her back to him once again. She reaches back, unclasps her bra and gently throws it on the ground next to her shirt. With her back still to him, she unzips her skirt. Wiggling her hips, she lets the short tight skirt reach just to the top of her thighs, giving a peak of the black lace panties she is wearing. Letting the skirt slither down her legs, she bends over to step out of it, being sure to bend just far enough so he could see the small wet spot forming on her panties.

Still with her back to him she begins rolling her pantyhose down over her hips and down her thighs. She parts her legs just so that he can see how much wetness has soaked through her panties. She removes the pantyhose and slides her feet back into her heels.

Standing there in just her black lace and pumps, she slowly turns around to him. She teasingly keeps her breasts covered with her arms and comes around the desk to where he is. His phone call ends. She slips her heeled foot between his legs and rolls his chair backwards slightly. She steps in between him and the desk, resting her ass on the edge...just out of his reach.

Although the phone call has ended, the room is silent. He debates whether to take his beauty or let her continue teasing him. He decides he wants her then and there. He reaches forward to slide the panties down, but she moves his chair back further. She has decided this would be her night! She slowly lowers first one arm, then the other, revealing her beautiful globes to show him her tweaked nipples. His lips form into a sly grin and her nipples become harder as she watches his reactions.

She looks down to her foot that is still nestled between his legs and sees that his is starting to become slightly uncomfortable in his suit pants. She reaches down and starts unbuckling his dress belt. Her breasts hang just inches from his mouth while she slides the belt loose and slowly unzips his pants. He tries to reach out to pull one breast in closer for a taste, but again, she pushes his hand away. She reaches into his pants and frees his semi-hardened member. He can smell the sweetness of the lavender mixing with her wetness...what a heavenly smell!

She stands back up in front of him and slowly hooks her thumbs into her panties. She knows these are his favorite. Little by little she slips the panties lower, one inch at a time revealing her most private possession. She watches his eyes as she continues to glide them down. His eyes widen. He has not yet seeing her tiny patch of hair; she always keeps it neat. She eases her ass back on up on the edge of the desk and spreads her legs as far as the panties will allow, letting him drink in the sight of her newly shaved nether region.

He begins aching and getting more and more impatient with the slow pace she is going. He reaches over and pushes her hands away from her panties and eases them down her legs. She parts her legs more so she can reach a finger down to feel her wetness. She swirls her finger across her clit and leisurely slips it into her hot waiting hole. She pulls her finger back and takes it into her mouth. She takes a small taste and then offers it to him. He hungrily consumes the finger, sucking it clean. She leans forward and their lips find each other, tasting her together. Their tongues intertwine.

She removes his tie quickly and begins to unbutton his shirt. He leans back in his chair, enjoying the feeling of her fingernails lightly scraping over his chest. Doing away with his shirt, she swiftly secures one end of his tie around his right wrist. He looks up and sees her eyes twinkling with mischief. She leans in closer as she pulls the tie around the back of the chair, her nipple so close to his open mouth, he need only flick his tongue out to catch a taste. He willingly reaches his left hand back as she places the tie around it, securing him with just the right tension so as not to hurt him. She feels his tongue slipping across her sensitive bosom and leans back, shaking her head no.

Very lightly, she runs her fingers over his chest and around his nipples. She leans forward to kiss him once more. Turning her head slightly, she nibbles gently on his earlobe and works her way down his body. She stops first at his left nipple, flicking her tongue over it, and then quickly sucks it into her mouth. Moving over to his right side, she glances down to see the effects of her ministrations. Small specks of pre-cum glisten up at her, and she smiles. Focusing back to her task, she repeats her teasing on his right side and hears him moan with pleasure.

Sliding her tongue down his warm body, she reaches her goal. The specks of pre-cum have now turned into large droplets, and she licks vigorously. She slips her tongue just around the tip of his manhood, feeling the velvety smoothness. He feels as if he is about to explode, just from her simplest touch.

She sits back up on the edge of the desk and places a leg on each arm of the chair. Reaching into her purse, she pulls out her favorite toy. His eyes twinkle. He has used this flesh colored beauty on her many times to bring her pleasure. She puts the tip of the vibrator to his lips to moisten it. He lets her slide it slowly into his mouth. She turns the vibrations to low so he can feel what she is about to experience. His tongue tingles with excitement.

She lowers the rigid phallus to her moistness. Slowly and steadily, she runs the tip over her outer lips, feeling her fire begin to burn deeper. She slides it slowly into her hot, waiting pussy, watching her husband's eyes, letting him drink in the sight. Unhurried, she slips it in deeper and deeper until she cannot take any more of its immense length. Pulling it back, she begins pleasuring herself with deliberately slow movements. Fucking herself; knowing he is watching her, excites her.

She thrusts harder. Feeling the vibrations running through her clit as it reaches its darkest destinations, she knows neither of them can tolerate much more. She pulls the beast out and places it to her lips. Her tongue swirls around, tasting her sweet nectar. She leans forward, letting him share in the task of cleaning the toy. He eagerly obliges. They both taste the white syrup, and then find each other. Their tongues intertwine as they share the deepest, most passionate kiss they have each felt in a long time.

She gets off of the desk and turns her back towards him. Reaching between her legs, she finds his long, steel-like cock and begins stroking him. Guiding both of them, she lowers herself down. He feels the first touches of her hot, fiery pussy and groans at the sensation. She is on fire, and he is on the edge of release. Bit by bit, she begins lifting her hips. He leans forward and begins kissing the back of her neck and shoulders, then biting down hard. She feels the pleasure overcome the pain as she slides up and down his hard shaft. Each time she lowers herself she grinds her hips, moaning loudly with excitement. She increases her tempo.

Her breathing becomes faster and deeper as she reaches closer to her climax. They feel each others bodies running out of control. The first word of the evening they have shared, he whispers ever so quietly into her ear, "Now."

Her pussy clenches hard on his cock and as one, they reach their climax. His hot, steamy liquid shoots deep into the depths of her being. Her body tenses, her back arches, her mind sees only stars of gold as her come flows down his dick onto his pants. She sinks her body back against his, no longer having control. Reaching back with the tiniest of energy that she can muster, she releases his hands. He wraps them around her and holds her tight, and whispers in her ear, "I love you."

pleaz_me
pleaz_me
13 Followers