She Has No Choice

Story Info
Sara chooses between submission and her marriage.
4.2k words
3.63
31.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara stood by the door to the car looking at him and smiling. He walked toward her and softly kissed her lips goodbye, telling her to have a good weekend. She nodded and got into the passenger seat as her sister waved goodbye and the car sped off.

As they drove Sara wondered if she was doing the right thing. Her life could potentially change after this weekend. She glanced over at her sister, Jan who smiled and winked. "This weekend is going to be fun, you are going to finally meet the man you've been talking to online and on the phone. The man who takes you to the places you haven't been since you were married". Sara looked at her sister, "I know, but I don't know how far I can go. I know it's only dinner, but I'm worried things will go further." Jan smiled, hoping for her sister's sake they would go further.

Jan drove thinking of her sister. So happy and in love in her marriage, but yet still missing the one thing her husband wouldn't give her. He had no interest in the D/s lifestyle and Sara thought that in time her desires would pass. They hadn't and eventually she sought out chat rooms and talking online.

Jan remembered her sister telling her about Frank one afternoon. How Sara had starting speaking with him and how they clicked. Sara said he was wonderful - older, charming, intelligent, fun, handsome and how she cherished the time she spent with him. She found she could talk to him about anything, her life, her husband, her desires, and dreams. Jan had met him online shortly afterward and had to agree with her sister, he was charming and she could see why Sara was attracted to him.

They arrived later than they expected to the beach club and quickly checked in and unpacked. Jan was hooking up with friends and Sara had to hurriedly change for dinner, luckily they were meeting in the hotel. She chose a simple black skirt, just above the knee and a white silk blouse; she kept her tanned legs bare and chose black sandals. She brushed her long blonde hair and pulled a little of it back with a clip. Smiling at herself in the mirror she hoped he would approve of the way she was dressed.

She found her way to the bar and as she entered and slowly looked around, she saw Him sitting at a small table. She knew it was Him from the pictures…he was dressed casually, black slacks, a white dress shirt and a sport coat. No tie. His dark eyes smiled at her and she found herself slowly walking over to the table, He stood and held out her chair. Instantly they started talking, enjoying a glass of wine before dinner.

"It started as soon as I saw her walk through the door. That old familiar tingle began deep within My loins and made its way throughout My entire body, ending as pins and needles on My fingertips. By the time she arrived at the table, I was barely able to stand without great embarrassment. We talked about anything, everything, and nothing... enjoying each other's smile and company. She was easy to be with, her simple grace and charm were captivating. I found Myself instinctively reaching for her hands across the table. Unable to contain My feelings, I raised one hand to My lips, brushing the backs of her knuckles with My lips, I kissed it softly, My eyes never leaving her gaze. I regained control of the flush of My face by remembering that a Dominant who cannot control Himself can never control such a wonderfully submissive creature as this."

They found their way to the restaurant where He had reserved a quiet, candlelit table. The seating was a booth and she found herself sitting close to Him. Their conversation continued their eyes locked on each other as they spoke. Sara found her mind wandering to being with Him, feeling His touch. Yet He said or did nothing to indicate He wanted to be with her.

"During dinner I gazed contentedly at the vision of loveliness before Me. I caught the blush of her cheek with every compliment, the turn of her lips with every smile, the twinkle in her eye as she watched Me. I struggled to maintain My composure while all about her aroused Me and I had to move in My seat to relieve the discomfort of My slacks. As I did, My leg brushed against hers. Seconds later I was shocked to feel her now bare foot slip under the cuff of My pants and rub against My leg. My mind raced with desire for her, yet I thought of just how difficult this must be for this tender young married woman. If I was going to be able to maintain control for her sake, I had to withdraw now. And so I politely and quietly moved My leg back, away from her foot."

Dinner was finished and they left the restaurant, Sara was nervous the night was going to end. Unsure if she wanted it to or not. She was so comfortable with Him and was enjoying being with Him so much. He suggested an after-dinner cocktail and she quickly answered yes. Blushing because she knew she sounded anxious. They went back to the bar and ordered a drink. Sara got quiet; Frank looked at her and lifted her chin, "Sara, what's wrong?" She looked up at Him, "Frank I don't know how to say this. Except just to say it".

"My heart sank. Here it was... the proverbial other shoe. This is where she tells Me that she likes Me but just cannot do this because of her marriage. I knew that I ran this risk when I pressed to meet her. Still, I knew Sara to be such a warm, open, loving and submissive woman that I had to take the chance. And now here it was... chance taken... heart crushed. I was determined to smile through it all and be a gentleman and explain that I had known all along that she couldn't do this. None of this lessened the growing pain in My chest arisen from the anticipation of the blow that I was about to receive."

Frank looked at her and smiled, "Sara, you know you can say anything to Me. Tell Me what is troubling you, speak freely." Taking a deep breath she told Him how she felt in all their conversations that He wanted to be with her, but yet throughout the entire evening He gave her no indication to that being true. He smiled at her and asked her what her feelings were. Her voice soft and eyes low, she told Him that she didn't think her feelings for Him would be as deep as they are. That she never thought she could betray her husband, but she couldn't think of anything else right now other than being with Him.

"In an instant I raced from sheer and utter desperation to complete euphoria. How could this be? The changes in My body were manifest; the bounding of My heart, the wetting of My palms, that tingling again as I had felt when I first saw her. It was time to let it all out... to be free with her... to take My Sara."

Frank looked at Sara and quickly leaned over His lips softly touched her cheek. He whispered into her ear, "Yes My dear I want you. I want to be with you so badly and I know your situation and would never to anything to jeopardize your marriage." He continued to tell Sara that there was nothing more that He wanted than to have her, but only if it was something she was sure of. Sara looked at Frank, "Sir, I am sure of it. I want to be with You. I need to be with You. Please Sir, let me be Yours for tonight." Frank looked at Sara as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Her tears moved Me... they showed Me her true passion and aroused Me like nothing else ever had. I had all I could do to restrain Myself from pulling her to Me and kissing her, taking her right there in the bar! I cradled her face in My hands and kissed the tear from her cheek. In My own way, I told her that I wanted her submission... no, finally, I would sample her loving greeting; My hands would redden the soft cheeks of her ass; and I would feel her give her body to Me completely.

He took her hand and quickly led her from the bar to the elevator. Once in the elevator Frank looked at Sara, her hand tightly in his. He knew how badly he wanted her and knew how hard it was for her to be with him. She was putting so much on the line. And as he looked into her eyes, he knew this is what both of them needed. To finally be with each other. They reached his room and he heard her take a deep breath as the door opened. Once inside Frank turned and kissed Sara's lips - feeling the softness of her lips as they slowly parted. Her arms wrapped around his neck and he held her tightly. Then he pushed her away, "Sara, do You remember how I like to be greeted?" Sara nodded and quickly fell to her knees, reaching for his belt and quickly unbuckling it, unzipping his pants and reaching inside for his cock. Her hands trembled slightly as she withdrew it and she leaned forward and softly kissed the tip as her hands began to stroke him. She looked up at him and he smiled and nodded. She moved her lips to the head of his cock and as her lips parted her mouth opened to take the tip inside. She closed her eyes and breathed slowly. Her tongue moving slowly around the tip of his cock, flicking at it softly. She opened her eyes and looked up at him as his hands reached down to her head, grabbing hold of her hair to keep her head in place. He smiled and she opened her mouth to take more of his cock into it. Sucking at it, her tongue moving around it as much as it could. Her hands stroking him, reaching for his balls. She heard him moan and her fingers massaged his balls a bit faster. As her mouth sucked his cock faster. He began to move his hips and she could feel the tip of his cock at the back of her throat when he thrust. Sara's eyes closed, relishing this moment. Knowing it was something she had dreamed never would happen. Then Frank let go of her hair and backed away from her.

"She was incredible! The desire evident in the way that she handled Me was profound. Her lips were warm and it was as though they actually moved on My cock in such a way as to milk the cum from it. I could feel in her touch a true and honest reverence for what she was doing. I could sense that she truly worshipped Me. Her lusty eyes looking up at Me, her silken lips sliding up and down the shaft of My cock, throat muscles tightening around the swollen head with every thrust, hands cupping and massaging My swollen ball all were driving Me to the point of no return. I had to experience the wonders of watching her drink of Me, but not this soon... no, not yet. First, she needed to completely submit... to see Me as her Master in all ways"

Sara looked up at him. Her eyes pleaded as if she were not pleasing to him. Frank smiled and took her hand, helping her to her feet. "My pet, I don't want to rush anything with you." He led her to the bed and sat at the edge. "Remove your clothes, let Your Master see Your body." Sara breathed deeply and took a step back. Slowly she reached to the buttons on her silk blouse and started to unbutton them, as she reached the last button she slid the blouse from her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. Then her hands moved to her back as she reached for the zipper on her skirt. Once it was unzipped she pulled it from her hips and let it slide to her feet. Bending down she unfastened her sandals and stepped out of them, picking up her skirt and tossing it to the chair. She straightened, looking at Frank as he rose off the bed and walked toward her. His hand reached out and softly touched her cheek, sliding down her neck to the top of her chest. Then he reached around her and undid her bra, sliding the straps off her shoulders and finally pulling the cups from her breasts. Sara inhaled deeply as his hands moved to cup them, to squeeze them. His fingers rubbing softly at the nipples. Frank smiled as his hands slid down her belly making their way to her hips where he slid his fingers quickly into the sides of her panties and slid them down. Sara watched as he lowered himself to his knees working her panties down to her ankles as he lifted each foot and removed them. Sara felt him push her legs slightly apart and rub his hands up her calves to her thighs.

"Her body was as breathtaking as her personality. Full breasts filled My hands, and her nipples had already responded to the sensuality of the moment even before My fingers found them. As I knelt to remove her panties, I caught the faint aroma of her arousal. My hands slipped between her legs and fingers felt her moistness. Slowly, I slid My hands behind her to cup the cheeks of her ass and pulled her to Me. My tongue found its mark easily and traced the outline of her engorged pussy lips. She tasted as sweet as I knew she would and it was but a moment before My tongue slipped inside her finding its way to her throbbing clit. A moment's pleasure circling it with broad strokes of My tongue was all that I would allow Myself at this point. When her hands softly pulled My head closer to her, I knew that she needed to learn that I was in control and would move us at My pace."

Then he stood and walked around her, "my sweet Sara, you are exquisite, you are everything a man could desire." He sat back down on the bed and pulled her to him. Putting her over his knee, her ass up high. She felt his hands rub softly on her ass cheeks, then felt his lips kiss them. Her hair fell to the floor and as she closed her eyes, she felt his hand for the first time. A quick little slap that stung so sharply. Before she could react, she felt his hand again and again and again. Sara wiggled at the first slaps, trying to get away but he tightened his grip on her. After the 5th slap she relaxed as she felt his hands softly rub where they had previously struck. Barely able to catch her breath, his hands resumed with 5 more, then he rubbed and leaned down and kissed her cheeks. She could hear him telling her how beautiful they were red, how warm they were. Then again, 5 more. Sara's head hung low, fighting back tears, biting her lower lip. When he stopped, she waited. After a moment or so, she softly raised her head and said, "Thank You, Sir."

"With those three words, I knew that she was now Mine. Her cheeks were a bright crimson and so beautiful lying across My lap as they were. It was now time for Me to finish the delectable treat that I had so recently discovered. I moved her to the bed, on her hands and knees. She responded easily to My guidance. She was positioned with her knees on the edge of the bed as I gently pushed her upper torso to the bed. This left her bright red ass in the air and her pussy exposed and waiting for Me. Her head was resting on the bed and turned to one side. Because of her willingness to submit to Me, it was easy to slide her arms down along her sides with her hands near her knees, rendering her completely helpless in this position. Again I knelt behind her and held her hands to keep her in this position.

A hot wet tongue quickly found the soft flesh of her inner thighs and worked its way up them. My entire face was becoming an instrument of My lust and love for this wondrous treasure. The flickering of long eyelashes grazed at the sensitive skin where her legs met her torso. As My tongue tortured the tiny tightness of the lowest reaches of her pussy, My nose slipped past her opening lips and was rewarded by the warmth and wetness of the softest flesh it had ever felt. The smells of her lust filled My nostrils as her soft moans filled My ears. I could feel her contracting, yet allowing Me all the access that I desired as My face worked its way up along her now spasmimg gift of delight. By the time My nose emerged from her and My lips took their place around her clit, I was surprised to feel the quiet convulsions of her first orgasm."

Sara felt the tears flow from her eyes as His tongue drove her to orgasm. She could feel it building and before she could even open her mouth to tell Him she was near orgasm, her body exploded. She closed her eyes, trying to hold the tears in. Her heart racing as He held her hands, His mouth and tongue continuing to work on her clit and pussy. She could feel His tongue flicking back and forth at it, then slipping down her lips and entering her. She moaned loudly feeling another orgasm building. Her body trembled and she knew it wouldn't be long. Frank took His tongue from her long enough to whisper to her…"My pet, you may come once more. After that You must ask permission to cum. Do you understand?" Sara's breath was deep, her heart pounding…she felt His hand let go of her hand and quickly smack her ass. As it hit her ass, Frank said to her, "answer me…do you understand?" Moaning softly, Sara turned her head to look at Him and answered, "Yes Master, I understand." With that His hand returned to hold her hand at her side, His tongue returned to her pussy tracing the lips, licking at her wetness, and then quickly thrust inside her. Again she felt Him remove His hand from her and she knew to keep her hand at her side. His hand moved to her pussy, rubbing as His tongue thrust inside her leaving her gasping and moaning. Then she felt His fingers tracing around her anus and then a finger entering her there. As His finger applied pressure there, Frank's tongue worked incessantly at her pussy. Unable to control her orgasm…she moaned loudly and at that same instant an orgasm ripped through her body and she turned her face into the mattress to muffle the sounds. Frank's tongue not stopping, continuing the assault on her pussy. Then slowing down and licking all the wetness from her pussy, her lips, her clit. Removing His finger from her ass, He slowly pushed her forward and pulled her legs so she was lying across the bed. Then he lay next to her, pulling her into His arms and holding her tightly.

Sara turned and curled into His arms. Looking up at Him so He could see the tears in Her eyes. She wrapped her arms and legs around Him…needing to be close to Him. They lay like that for a little bit. Sara felt so safe in His arms, snuggling against His chest. Feeling His heart beat, softly kissing His chest. Frank's hands softly caressing her. They lay quietly for what seemed like hours...then Sara felt Frank's lips against her head kissing her. She turned and looked up at Him and their lips met. A soft, sweet passionate kiss. Sara could taste herself on His lips. Frank's hand moved to her face, caressing her cheek as their lips parted. "I'm not done with you yet, my pet", he whispered. Sara's reply was only, "Master, I'm not going anywhere until Sunday."

Frank sat up and pulled Sara up with Him. He moved, resting His head on the pillow laying on His back. He motioned Sara to her knees on the bed. Quickly obeying, lowering her eyes. Reaching for her hand, He put it to His lips. Sara's breathing was so soft, so shallow. She swore He could hear her heart pounding. Frank smiled at His girl. Sitting up to face her, He lifted her chin and kissed it. He kissed her nose and smiled, telling her how He had thought of their being together never thinking it would become reality. Sara opened her mouth to speak but He silenced her with His fingers. As Sara sucked and played with His fingers, Frank's lips moved from her chin to her neck...down to her breasts. His left hand flicking at the nipple of her right breast while His mouth and tongue found the nipple of the left breast. Licking and sucking at it. Pulling it into His mouth, softly nibbling at it. Sara's moans stifled somewhat from His fingers in Her mouth. He sucked hungrily at her breast while His fingers pulled and twisted at the other nipple. Then pulling His fingers from her mouth, He moved them to her left breast while His mouth sucked at her other breast His hands squeezing and cupping her full breasts. Sara's head fell back as her body began to respond to her Master. Her moans fueling Him. His right hand moved slowly down her belly, feeling the softness and smoothness of her skin.

Reaching her pussy...His pussy, His hand slipped between her legs. The wetness overwhelming Him. He heard her gasp at His touch and at that moment He guided her over Him so she straddled Him, leaning back He looked up at her. Her eyes locked on His, her chest heaving with each breath she took. His hand left her pussy and guided her over His cock. He watched her face as His cock began to enter her slowly. Smiling softly as she gave herself to Him. And in the next instant He thrust His cock deeply into her. Her face telling Him it was what she wanted. His hips moving into her, hers moving with Him. Sara reached for His hands. Finding them He watched her as she rode her Master's cock. Her face filled with desire, her body wanting Him as much as He wanted her. Her eyes on Him, He reminded her that she wasn't to cum. Sara quietly answered that she would ask her Master's permission first. Frank smiled as His pet rode him faster, squeezing and holding His hands.

12