She Hates Me? Not! Pt. 01: Monica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an awkward collision, and Monica came running up to see if everyone was alright. Karly had taken some of the weight off my face, by resting on her elbows, but our legs were still entangled, so she couldn't get off.

"Are you okay, Mom?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Karly replied. "Dave... you alive?" I giggled, still wedged in the deep valley between her tits.

"Mmmm hmmm," I answered. "There's no hurry. I'm quite happy here. I mean...I can't breathe, but it's not a bad way to die." Karly laughed.

"Well, if you want to breathe, you'll have to let go of my ass, and let me up!" My hand jumped off her butt, as if scalded. I hadn't realized it was still there. She carefully rolled off.

I laid there, grinning, and sighed. Monica knelt beside my head, and looked down at me.

"Okay...that certainly tops accidentally grabbing my boob on the beach. You just motorboated my Mother!" She smiled. "Nice tackle though. A real game saver. Remember, I told you what I'd let you do if we won."

"Kiss you?" I breathed, still laying with my eyes closed. I felt the warmth of her breath, before her lips brushed mine softly, then pressed closer. I expected a peck, but soon found her tongue wriggling playfully into my mouth. My arms came up, instinctively wrapping around her to keep her close.

"Alright, you two, that'll do, or I'll penalize you for excessive on-field celebration," Karly said from above. I opened my eyes, and she was smiling down at us. "Nice game." She extended her hand, and helped me up. Another smile, and she turned on her heels and walked off.

"She's pretty competitive, isn't she?" I asked Monica.

"Yeah," she laughed, "you could say that! Always has been. Dad couldn't take it, but I don't blame her. She can't help being who she is, and I love her."

I had to remind myself that a few hours ago, Monica Pudzianowski would have been more likely to strangle me than kiss me, and I hadn't even met her Mother. Now, things were patched up with the daughter, who had just given me a very passionate tonsil inspection, and it appeared as though I might be getting stalked by a cougar, in the form of her very buxom and athletic Mother. Could the competition between the two of them include me?

Hmmmm. One could only hope.

***

The party began to peter out after the football game ended. A few guys came over to congratulate me on the spectacular meeting of my face and Karly's ample chest. They all wanted to know if her breasts were as soft as they appeared to be, but I don't motorboat and tell.

Monica and I spent a little time in the kitchen, loading the dishwasher with all the cutlery and serving plates that weren't disposable, and collecting all the trash and items that were. I know it wasn't my party, and not my job to help, but after that kiss, I was willing to put in a few minutes of service, just to see where, if anywhere, this was going. I mean, really... have you seen this woman? What kind of idiot would walk away without giving it a shot?

Karly walked into the kitchen. Her hair was wet, so I assume she'd taken a shower to wash the football sweat off her wondrous body, and my slobber off her boobs. She was nicely dressed again, in a loose, casual lounger, that flowed in the breeze as she strode purposefully through the door.

"Shower's free," she said to Monica, who gave me a peck on the cheek and ran out.

"I'll be back in a minute," she called over her shoulder.

"Did you guys clean up already?" Karly asked, looking around the kitchen, and peeking out on the deck.

"Yes, Mrs. Pudzianowski," I said.

"David," she laughed, "while I do appreciate you learning to pronounce my last name properly...there's just so much wrong with that title. I'm not a 'missus' anymore, and I asked you to call me Karly. I won't even get into the other stuff." She smiled.

You mean the part where I had my face buried between your tits? I thought. Your big, delicious, lusciously soft breasts...so full, and round...mmmmm I can almost still feel them pressed firmly against my cheeks...

I was awakened from my daydreams by her presence. She was very close to me, and getting closer. Her eyes looked up into mine.

"So, you were invited by someone else to this party," she observed, "so you're not Monica's boyfriend. I thought I knew all her friends, but I've never met you before today. What's the story?" She touched me hand, where I was leaning against the counter. I suddenly realized that I was in a corner, and Karly the cougar was toying with her food.

"Um, Mrs. Pudzianowski..." I said quietly.

"Karly," she whispered. "I told you to call me Karly. You're pretty athletic, David... " her hand ran up my arm,"...My two older sons are both football players, in college. I've always found the players interesting..." The hand now traced my chest. "...their tight little tushies, and strong hands. I like strong hands."

She took my hand in hers, stroking it softly. Meow.

"I like your hands, David. Would you like to touch me with your hands, David? Maybe right here?" she asked putting her hand over mine, and pressing it on her firm ass, the same cheek where I had touched her during 'the tackle'. "That's nice...I like your hands on my body. Do you like what you feel?"

Well, I may not be a genius, but I'm not stupid either. Karly was offering to let me tackle her in private, and if the swelling in my crotch was any indication, my not-so-little friend down there was all for it. I'd never had an older woman, but, with her body so close to mine, I could certainly see the appeal of doing so. She was tight, and built, and still very beautiful, her face far too young looking to have a twenty year old daughter. Wait...she asked me a question. I'd better answer her.

"Mmmmm hmmm," I nodded, "you have a wonderful body."

"Would you like to feel more of it?" she asked. She leaned closer, grazing my chest with her large breasts, and licking her lips as though ready to kiss me, before spinning away, seconds before Monica came back in, freshly laundered. She certainly had the hearing of a cat. I wouldn't have heard her daughter, and probably would have returned the kiss, getting busted in the process.

"Sorry, to keep you waiting, Dave," the younger Pudzianowski goddess said. "Would you like to see a movie with me?"

Wow, this family moves fast, I thought. Let's see...dark room, her very close, for hours, potential to make-out very high... Yeah, I can do that. I nodded.

"Good. Let's go, or we'll miss the start," she laughed, grabbing my hand and yanking me toward the door. "Don't wait up, Mom," she called over her shoulder as we went.

"Okay, sweetie," Karly replied, following us. "I think you're in good hands!"

What? After where I'd just been touching her, that comment could not have been accidental. I looked at Karly, and she winked.

As soon as the door closed, Monica kissed me. It was soft, but demanding, and she pulled away quickly.

"What are we seeing?" I asked.

"Who cares?" she replied. "Let's take your car...it's bigger." A wink confirmed that we wouldn't be seeing much of the movie, if we even went at all.

We got into my Buick convertible, and started off down the road. I rolled down the window.

"Close the window, please?" she asked.

"I just thought, well I'm all sweaty still, and you had a shower, so I don't want to stink you out," I explained.

"Close the window," she repeated, no longer a question. I did.

"That's better," she sighed, inhaling deeply and scooting closer on the bench seat. "Can't waste that delicious, sexy man scent. Now, find us a nice quiet place to park this beast."

"No movie?" I asked, smiling.

"No movie," she whispered, giving me a look that appeared ready to spontaneously combust. "Just moves. Put some moves on me, David."

Right. Parking spot...let's see, someplace quiet, secluded, private. Make-out spots would be full by now...need someplace new, off the beaten path, away from prying eyes. Think.

Aha!

Minutes later, we were parked at the end of a road, tucked into some trees on one side, and hidden by a berm of soil on the other. You'd have to practically drive over us to find us.

"Nice!" Monica whispered, nodding. "So, you wanna talk now, or after you fuck me?"

Like I said, this family moves fast.

"Monica! Were you this bad in high school?" I asked.

"Ha! No!" she giggled, snuggling closer. She sniffed me again, and I felt her shudder in my arms. "Mmmmm, I love the smell of a man," she moaned, kissing me again. She was getting pretty worked up.

"You were saying?" I whispered, when she let my mouth perform another function besides kissing her.

"Oh...yeah. No, I was a good girl then. Did you know you grabbed the breast of a virgin? That's probably why I was so upset. I hadn't even been on very many dates, and never let anyone touch me," she whispered, her lips still just inches from mine. "Touch me now, David. I want you to. Touch my breasts, please." Her lips were on me as soon as she finished the sentence, and she sought out my hand with hers, dragging it up to press it against the soft, round fullness of her right breast. She moaned. I squeezed the resilient globe softly, and she moaned again, her tongue thrusting wildly into my mouth. We came up for air.

"What changed?" I asked her.

"Do you really want to know?" she breathed.

"You've got me curious," I chuckled. I kissed her neck, and she groaned. I wondered what switch got flipped, that turned an eighteen year old, good girl virgin into the wanton sexpot currently vibrating like a tuning fork in my arms. Not that I was complaining.

"Okay, I'll tell you," she said quietly. "I finally found a guy who didn't just try to feel me up every time we were together. I wasn't in love with him or anything, but this was farther than I'd ever been, relationship wise. His name was Mike...I don't think you knew him, but he went to our school. Anyway, I came home one day, and the house was real quiet, except for a strange sound coming from upstairs." She took a breath, and it quivered. Just telling the story was turning her on even more. "I followed the sound up the stairs, and then I could hear what it was ; mostly my Mother's voice, moaning in passion, telling whomever was in her bed to fuck her harder, that sort of thing. It was the first time I'd ever heard such a thing, and it hit me like a ton of bricks. My pussy instantly got wetter than it ever had, and I was so turned on...Oh fuck, I'm so fucking horny right now! Can't you just fuck me, and we'll talk about it later?" she begged, her hand falling to caress my rock hard bulge. "See? You're hard...fuck me with this nice, hard cock."

"Patience, my little darling," I said, fondling her more enthusiastically. Her blouse was open, and my hand was inside it, feeling the warmth of her breast, and the stiffness of her nipple poking through her bra. "There's no rush. I'm going to let you have what you want, but I'd like to hear the rest." You're fucking right I want to hear the rest. Who was Karly fucking?

"Okay," she relented, resuming the story, "so by now, I'm standing just outside the bedroom door. I'm listening to Mom groaning, and hearing the 'slap' of their bodies as they fucked. My nipples are like two hat pegs, just like they are now..." she gasped, pulling my mouth to one of the extremely erect buds, which I had just exposed by pushing her bra cup down, "... and I'm rubbing myself through my jeans."

I put my hand down there, only to find her own hand already in place, reenacting it as she told it. She relinquished her place, allowing my hand to take over. Her pussy was a furnace, blazing hot, and the dampness was beginning to penetrate her tight jeans.

"So, I hear the guy, whoever her is, grunting, and Mom goes nuts screaming 'oh yes, cum for me you stud! Cum all over my big tits!' and stuff like that, then I hear the guy grunting again and he yells. Mom is moaning, and I don't know what's happening, and I... I... I... "

"You what?" I asked, unlatching from her nipple and looking up into her eyes, which had a glazed look to them as she recounted the story. My fingers were still rubbing her pussy.

"I opened the door!" she giggled, and shuddered gently. "Oh god!" she gasped as her head went back against the seat, and she actually had a small orgasm from the thought alone. Well, maybe my lips and fingers helped a little. "I opened the door," she breathed, "and there, kneeling over my Mother, with cum still dripping out of his big fat cock onto Mom's big melons...was Mike!"

Okay. I almost came, myself. I did know Mike, by the story only, that had circulated around the school, about him fucking this older woman. He was a hero, but I always thought it was just some bullshit urban legend. To now find out it was true was mind blowing. To find out it was Karly was... Oh my god!

"What? Mike and your Mother? You caught them? Holy shit!" I groaned. That explains a few things, I thought. At least about Karly's appetite. "Were you mad?"

"That's the funny thing," she whispered, turning to face me, now happy to talk. "I guess I should have been. I mean, he was my boyfriend, such as it was...but no, I wasn't mad, I was just unbelievably turned on. He's there with that big dick hanging out...his cum all over my Mother's chest, and this 'oh shit' look on his face...but I'm not mad at all. I remember the smell. It was the most erotic thing ever. Then Mom just asks if I want to join them!"

Blammo! No, that wasn't me cumming in my pants...that was my mind exploding! It appeared I might be going down the same path as Mike. Hallelujah!

"What did you do?" I asked.

"I joined them!" she giggled, pulling her blouse off. Her bra followed, unveiling those near perfect breasts to me fully. They were so pretty. She pushed me back against the door, and started to work in getting my pants off. "Mike had a nice cock, and he got my cherry... well, my pussy cherry, anyway...that day, while Mom watched and coached me. Ever since then, well... " she succeeded in freeing my dick, and it sprung out at her." Holy shit, Dave! I think I'm going to like this! Nice cock! Way bigger than Mike's! Wow!"

She had my pole in both hands, and there was a little bit of shaft left over that she couldn't cover. She rubbed it across her face, and sniffed it. I'd never heard of a woman so sensitive to scent, but Monica was certainly driven wild by the smell of sex. Her mouth opened wide, and she plunged it over my dick, swallowing at least half my cock on the first pass. She pulled back, and the second gulp took almost all the rest. My god! She sucked cock like a pro! I hoped she leaned it from Mom.

I just laid back and let her go to town. It wasn't long before her lips and tongue had combined with the previous events of the day, and her more than mildly arousing storytelling skills, to bring me to the cusp. I felt a warning was the least I could do.

"Shit, Mon... ica, holy... Gonna cum! NoooOOW!"

She moaned and swallowed happily, as I poured what felt like several gallons of hot man juice down her throat. She just kept on sucking, even after there was nothing left to shoot, and pushed right through that 'oh my god it's too sensitive' stage without pause, making sure I stayed hard for her next act. Mission accomplished. Her jeans put up a fight, but she merely stood up outside the car to peel them off. It gave me an idea.

I flipped the key on, unlocked the top, and pushed the button. About thirty seconds later, the bright stars were our ceiling, as the convertible top folded back into its place.

"Ooooooo, al fresco fucking! I like it!" She straddled my spear, and dropped slowly onto it.

"No condom?" I asked.

"No condom," she confirmed. "First, I'm on the pill... Second, I'm clean...and third..."she hissed, reaching bottom and moaning softly,"...I just like it better bareback. I like to feeeeel it. I'm sure feeling it now. Shit, that's a big dick!" She paused for a second and looked at me funny. "I suppose Mom made a move on you already?" Cat, get out of the bag!

"Um, yeah," I admitted, while Monica rode my cock gently, dragging her boobs deliciously up and down my chest as she did. "She's very direct." Monica laughed.

"That's an understatement! I'm surprised I didn't come back from my shower to find her on her knees, sucking your cock like a fiend." She kept bouncing on my lap, getting a bit more frenzied now.

"Another minute or two, and that might have been the case. She was coming on pretty strong," I said, watching her fuck herself toward orgasm. She looked beautiful in the moonlight.

"Well, then we'd be doing this in her bed," Monica groaned, getting closer, "taking turns fucking the living shit out of you, until you passed out! I beat her to the fuck, this time!" Her arms raised over her head in victory." I win!" she screeched, her moans echoing off the trees in the still night air. She came hard, shuddering in my arms and nearly falling over as the throes of delight overtook her senses. Finally, her thrusts slowed, and she wilted in my embrace.

"Oh boy. Ohboyohboyohboy, oh...boy. That was a good one," she whispered, turning her head weakly to kiss me.

"Ever had a bad one?" I asked. She giggled.

"No, I don't suppose I have." Her lips were on mine again, the passion returning as she recovered. "Can I get another one?" she asked coyly.

"Should I save some for Karly?" I inquired, playfully.

"Not tonight. You're all mine, tonight," she said, kissing me again, and grinding her still-impaled cunt down hard against me. "Every hard inch of you, all mine."

"Okay, baby," I said, jerking my thumb over my shoulder, "in the back seat. On your knees, leaning over the trunk."

"Oh my...a man who knows what he wants!" she giggled, lifting off my dick. "Especially good when he wants me!" She climbed over the seat back, and stood up, stretching like a sexy cat in the moonlight. I followed her, and reached around to hold her breasts in both hands. She leaned back against me and moaned. "On my knees?"

"On your knees," I directed. She dropped out of my arms, and did as asked. The smooth curves of her ass gleamed in the soft glow from above. I knelt behind her. "Oh my god!" I gasped.

"What?" she asked. "Something wrong?"

"Oh no. I just never in my wildest dreams thought I'd get this chance," I laughed, putting my hands on her perfect hips. "You have the most beautiful ass I've ever seen." She giggled, and wagged it at me.

"You like it?" she asked.

"Oh yeah. I have since I first saw you, walking out of Mr. Walton's geography class, and walking down hallway West Three. You know...I actually had an 8x10 of your butt on my locker door. Took the picture myself." Monica laughed, and looked over her shoulder at me.

"So you're the one!" she giggled. "One of my friends said she saw a picture on a locker door that looked like me, but we never found you.. Is my bum still photo worthy?"

"Yuh huh! You know, I probably still have it. Maybe you could autograph it for me?" I said. "I have some friends who would pay big bucks for it. Bigger bucks to do this." I pushed into her pussy again.

"Oh yes," she moaned. "For a second, I thought you were going to tap my ass!"

"Maybe another day," I grunted, driving into her hard.

"Just say when," she whispered. "Any day, any time. I Love it."

Conversation stopped abruptly as some headlights lit up the trees behind us. The berm hid us, especially with the top down on the car, but instinct told us we were nearly caught having sex in public. Personally, it made my heart race a little, but to Monica, it apparently had an extreme aphrodisiac effect.