She Hates Me? Not! Pt. 01: Monica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seconds after the car turned away, plunging us back into darkness, she became talkative again, but the subject had changed.

"Oh fuck...I'm going...fuck!...gonna cum! Fuck me! Fuck me so hard! Fuck meeee!"

I was slamming my hips forward, bludgeoning that perfect, pillowy ass furiously, and she was squealing with joy. Her moans were now just wordless noises of lust, telling me quite adequately that she was enjoying the abuse. Bent over the back seat, she had a grip on the folded car top, and I could hear her tits slapping the cool metal of the trunk lid as they swung wildly. Her pussy was a heavenly velvet vise, absolutely drenched with her juices. She twisted her body slightly and looked into my eyes.

"Fuck...me...ba...by... Oh...yes...fuck...me!" she hissed appreciatively. "I'm...cum...ming! Oh...yes...cum...ming!" Her eyes closed, and herbrow scrunched tightly, registering the pleasure she was feeling. Her cunt gripped my dick, fluttering in a staccato rhythm of spasms that gradually eased as the waves passed. Finally, she dropped limply on the car, resting her face on the metal. "Ooooooo fuuuuck. More please." I laughed, and leaned closer to her ear.

"Monica...repeat after me, please," I whispered. "Hello, my name is Monica..." I began, like introducing her at an A.A. meeting.

"Mmmmm, my name is Monica..." she giggled.

"... And I'm a sexaholic," I continued.

"... I'm a sexaholic," she repeated, then took the lead. "I'm a very bad girl, who likes to fuck nice big cocks like yours, and cum as often as I can. I'm a dirty, filthy cum slut...and I like it that way!"

"Anything else?" I asked.

"Yes," she laughed. "More please!"

It didn't take us long to reposition ourselves. Monica was on her back, on the hood of the car, while I stood beside the fender, drilling her hard. The moonlight shone down, letting me see her tits swinging and wobbling on her chest in response to my thrusts. I watched for a while, relishing the sight, then placed a hand on each breast, using them as handles to pull her back against me with each stroke. She was moaning, and I was grunting, our sexual vocalizations resonating through the dark, leaving no doubt to anyone who might have heard, as to what was happening.

"Are you getting close?" she asked. I grunted in the affirmative. "Cum on my tits, please? I Love the feel of hot cum on my tits. It's so sexy, and smells incredible."

While she had been explaining her request, I had been fucking her harder, and had passed the point of no return.

"Ready?" I groaned, yanking my dick free of her dripping snatch. She clambered down, and knelt on the dewy grass before me.

I heard it...I actually heard my cum hit her chest, with a wet 'splack', as it rocketed out. Her attention was totally focused on my cock, as her hands slid up her body to cup her beautiful breasts. She moaned as more of my gooey discharge sprayed out, to join the first in decorating her chest, and I kept stroking until I was drained completely .

My legs trembled, and I leaned back against the car for support while I looked down at the gorgeous creature before me. She ran her fingers through the sticky streams that gravity was leading down across her ample curves. Scooping up a load of semen, she brought it first to her nose, where she inhaled deeply, moaning as my scent filled her senses. Then she plunged the fingers into her mouth, licking them clean, and moaning again.

She had such a classically pretty face, with smooth, old world lines and structure. The huge blue eyes that dominated that perfect visage gave no clue to her true feelings...most of the time conveying innocence and decorum. When those eyes did give a glimpse into her soul, there was no doubt about the seething cauldron of lust that bubbled within. It was clearly evident right now, as she continued her motions...scrape, scoop, sniff, moan, lick, moan, repeat...under the glow of the moon.

Once she had cleaned herself sufficiently, we climbed back into the car, snuggling naked together on the front seat. She shivered, so I put the top up, and started the car, to get some heat going. We kissed gently, the urgency depleted by multiple orgasms, and it was Monica who broke the silence.

"Thank you for a lovely evening," she whispered, stroking my chest softly. "I hope it won't be a one night thing. I'd like to get to know you better."

"Me too," I said. It was true. I wasn't going to turn down the chance to repeat this evening, for as long as she felt like doing so.

Besides, there was still the Karly question, wasn't there?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading. Remember what I asked at the beginning? Please... Vote, and send your thoughts. Thanks again.