She Insisted It Would Be Easy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ExoMani
ExoMani
185 Followers

Jack gripped Carole's curvy hips, steadied himself, and began sliding his erection in-and-out of her in short, quick strokes. As Lee circled, she smiled and mugged for the camera. In no time at all, Jack grunted, stiffened, and unloaded his seed deep inside Carole's vagina.

As Jack withdrew his sated penis and leaned back, Lee moved in for a close-up of Carole's crotch. "This is so hot, babe!" he breathed, filming his friend's semen slowly dripping from his wife's wet, fleshy labia.

"There'll be more where that came from, hon! A lot more!" Carole laughed airily. "Just wait!"

Jack moved aside, but, once again, the rest of the guys remained rooted in place. Carole looked up and called, "Oh, Frank? C'mon! You're up next! You don't want to miss your turn, do you? I'm not going to lie here all night, you know. C'mon now! Let's go! Sloppy seconds!"

The guys broke into laughter, the last of the spell broken by Carole's raunchy goading.

"She's really going to take us all on! She's really going to do it!" Ron exclaimed, while they all watched Frank drop his pants. With his jeans and underwear still tangled around his ankles, Frank practically dived between Carole's widespread legs.

"And Lee's going to let us!" Paul chattered. "He's actually going to let all of us bang his wife, right in front of him, on the living room floor!"

"Yeah, look at him, would you?" Ron replied. "You'd think this was her birthday, or something, the way he's dancing around her with the camera! And look at the bulge in his pants!"

"Yeah, I know what you mean!" Paul laughed. "It may not be her birthday, but it's a hell of a party!"

"Oh yeah! Can't argue with that!" Ron agreed. "And look at her pubs!" Ron continued to babble excitedly. "She's not a natural blonde, after all. Man, she really had me fooled! She has to touch up her roots, just about, everyday to pull that off, you know. My fiancée's roots are always showing."

"I see," Paul acknowledged, feeling the need to respond, but too mesmerized by what was going on in front of him to give his words any further thought.

Cool and unperturbed, Carole patiently watched Frank's clumsy efforts to penetrate her sweet spot. At long last, he managed to shove his manhood in her and keep it there. Gripping her hips, like Jack had done before him, Frank began to work his hard-on in-and-out of Carole's slit.

"It's been a while since you've had any strange stuff, hasn't it, Frank?" Carole asked, as casually as if she were inquiring about the weather.

"Yeah," Frank managed to grunt, as he continued to slide his shaft in-and-out of her.

"I knew it!" she turned her head and said triumphantly into the camera.

Looking around the room, Carole asked, "So, Jack, am I still all talk? Coulda, woulda, shoulda? And what, no sarcastic comment about my rug not matching my drapes? That's not like you at all!"

Jack opened his mouth, but no words came out. He simply turned a deep shade of red, while the rest of the guys laughed.

"Well, at least Frank pulled down his pants," Paul noted."Jack was in such a hurry to get inside her, he didn't even bother."

In a minute, or so, Frank moaned, added his sperm to Jack's previous load, and began pulling his cock out of Carole's pussy. Once again, her husband was right there to carefully film the slimy cum seeping out of his wife's cunt.

"This is so hot, babe!" Lee groaned, stepping back to focus on more of his wife's body. "This is so hot!"

Carole smiled brazenly, pulled her knees back, and spread them wide apart for his lens. "It's so hot, it's on fire!" her husband gushed.

"And we're only halfway through, hon! There's still more to come!" Carole laughed. "And two more guys to cum, too!"

Mesmerized, Ron stood rooted in place, staring down at the shameless, naked woman lying on the floor in front of him. "Your turn, Ron," Carole prompted. "Let's go, boy!"

"Cover me, bro, I'm going in!" Ron turned and grinned at Paul, before switching his full attention back to Lee's wife. Stepping up between Carole's widely splayed legs, he stopped and stared down at her glistening, dripping slit. Eyes wide, Ron frowned and hesitated.

"What's the matter, Ron? Never had sloppy thirds before?" Carole teased, while she wiggled her shapely ass on the pillow.

"No ... not really," Ron shook his head doubtfully.

"Well, today's your lucky day, dear!" she snickered. "C'mon now! Don't be shy!"

Shrugging, Ron went to work pulling off his sneakers, shorts, and underwear. Still wearing his tee shirt and socks, he knelt down between Carole's wide open thighs. Shuffling forward on his knees, he quickly placed the head of his cock at the entrance of her slimy, wet honeypot and slid effortlessly inside.

"You must be getting some on a regular basis, Ron," Carole complemented. "Not like those two, old married guys."

"Yeah, but no strange stuff," Ron admitted.

"Well, today really is your luck day!" Carole laughed.

Pushing his erection deep inside her slick snatch, Ron slid his hands up Carole's torso and cupped her firm breasts.

"Ooooou!" Carole cooed. "A tit man!"

"Oh yeah!" Ron breathed. Gently kneading her perky globes, he began rocking his hard cock in-and-out of her.

"The two, old married guys were in such a hurry to get some strange stuff, they didn't pay any attention to my boobies," Carole complained. "And I have such nice boobies, too, if I do say so myself."

"Yeah, you do," Ron grunted, as he gently tweaked her nipples. "Very nice ... and firm, too!"

"Did you hear that, hon?" she called out to her husband. "At least one of the guys appreciates my other fine assets!"

"Yeah, babe," Lee acknowledged, while focusing his camera on his poker buddy's hands groping his wife's naked tits.

Catching movement out of the corner of her eye, Carole turned her head to see Jack walking towards the front door. "Yoo-hoo! Jack? Where are you going, dear?" she cried. "You're the one that said I could never bring myself to do this! Aren't you going to stay and watch?"

Stopping with his hand on the doorknob, Jack turned and looked sheepishly back at Carole. She smiled mockingly and continued, "This is guy number three, Jack! Aren't you going to stay to watch guy number four?!" Blowing Jack a kiss, she laughed and turned her attention back to Ron.

Returning to the scene of the crime, Jack watched his poker buddy change tempo. Pumping his stiff shaft in-and-out of Carole's pussy in long, slow strokes, Ron continued to play with her erect nipples. "Oooooooooou! Very nice!" she purred. "I like a man who takes his time!"

Turning back to Jack, she winked and cupped her breasts, holding them firmly in place for Ron's plucking fingers. "Oooooooooou! Very, very nice!" Carole breathed, as Ron increased the speed of his rhythmic penetrations.

"Unbelievable!" Paul marveled, observing the engagement and wedding rings on Carole's hand, just inches from her husband's camera lens."How can Lee ... how can he do that?! How can he watch and film and ...?!"

Ron groaned softly, steadily pistoning his manhood in-and-out of Carole's honeypot in long, fast strokes.

"My gawd! Her pussy is so full of cum, I can hear it squishing around in her!" Paul marveled.

As Paul gaped in wide-eyed disbelief, Carole's legs begin to flail, and her husband stepped back to record it with his camera."How can he do that?! How can he watch, and film, and be so into this?!" he thought, yet again.

Scooping up Carole's fluttering legs, Ron placed her calves on his shoulders and her ankles behind his head. Slowly, he slid both of his hands back down her thighs, up her torso, and further up to her firm melons.

Breathing hard, Carole clutched Ron's hands to her heaving chest, moaned and spasmed. As she groaned and bucked her hips, Ron thrust his cock deep inside of her. Stiffening, he grunted and added his load to her already sperm-filled pussy.

"Now that made this all worth my while," Carole sighed lazily, as Ron's gently lowered her legs back down to the floor.

"So, it was good for you too, was it?" Ron quipped, leaning back and withdrawing his shaft from her dripping, well-used slit.

'Oh yeah!" Carole agreed. "I wonder, now, did the girl at that party have any orgasms?"

"I don't know," Ron answered, while looking around for his clothes. "No one said."

"Probably because no one cared. Anyway, who's next?" Carole inquired, as she looked behind Ron.

Ron laughed and moved aside, allowing Paul to shuffle forward. Put off by the cum dripping from Carole's slit, but unable to turn away, he watched Lee carefully record a close-up of his wife's matted, cum-soaked pubic hair and dripping pussy lips.

"This is so hot, babe!" Lee exclaimed, as he focused, yet again, on his wife's glistening crotch.

"One more to go, hon!" Carole laughed. "Or, rather, there's still one more guy to cum!"

"Unbelievable!" Paul thought, procrastinating as he watched Lee carefully recording the jiz seeping out of his naked wife's yawning vagina."He acts like he's making a documentary!"

"Well, Paul, what are you waiting for?" Carole prompted. "It's finally your turn! Get down here and get to work!"

Still hesitant, Paul slowly peeled off his shirt, all the while watching the white, stringy sperm leaking from Carole's already well-used cunt. "Go on, go for it! Take your turn!" Ron encouraged. "Don't let a little cum bother you! It's just man-lube! It's keeping her pussy nice and warm for you 'till you get in the saddle! Take my word for it, man, you'll just slide right in there! Don't worry about it, bro, it's all good!"

Torn between reluctance and a young man's natural horniness, Paul smiled wanly as he slowly removed his shoes and socks."Ron didn't mind sloppy thirds," he reasoned."And Carole certainly didn't mind! And it's her twat that's dripping everyone's cum all over her pillows!"

Pushing his jeans and boxer shorts past his hard-on, Paul realized,"Lee's really getting off on this! If he leans in any closer to his wife's crotch, he'll get cum all over his camera lens! And, my gawd, look at the wet spot on the front of his pants! He came just from watching the rest of us!"

"Ooooou!" Carole smirked, as she looked up at Paul. "A guy actually taking the time to get undressed! Now that's a first for this crowd!"

Slipping off his jeans and undershorts, Paul clutched them tightly in his hand as he gaped down at Carole's leaking crotch. Wantonly spreading her legs wide apart, Carole teased, "What's the matter, Paul? You wouldn't want to disappoint Jack now, would you? He came back just to watch me finish taking on all four of you guys!"

Paul shrugged, dropped his clothes, and stepped up to kneel between Carole's widespread legs. Trying to ignore the bleachy smell of sperm soaking into the pillow beneath her ass, he shuffled forward, steadying his hard cock in his hand. Carole winked, smiled encouragingly, and spread her legs even wider apart.

"Aw ... why not!" Paul decided, as he glanced, once again, at the wet spot on the front of Lee's pants. Pressing the head of his cock against Carole's dripping entrance, he slowly pushed forward to seat his stiff shaft deep inside her womanhood.

"There now, that wasn't so hard, was it, dear?" Carole laughed. "Well, actually, it is hard! Very hard! And big too!" Turning to face her husband's camera, she continued, "Would you just look at that, hon! I saved the biggest one for last!"

"Yeah, babe, you sure did!" Lee breathily agreed.

"Now that wasn't so bad," Paul noted in relief, when Carole's hot, juicy pussy completely enveloped his hard-on."But I still can't believe Lee is so into us gangbanging his wife right in front of him!"

"Ooooou! Now I know why you're so popular with the ladies," Carole purred to Paul, as he supported his weight on his knees and thrust his erection slowly and steadily in-and-out of her.

"Thanks," Paul whispered, not really knowing what else to say, under the circumstances. Leaning forward, he ran his hands unhurriedly up Carole's torso, finding her skin warm and moist from the attention she had already received that evening.

"Firm, nice and firm," Paul appreciated, as he skimmed his hands lightly over her taut mounds.

"Ooooou! Another tit man!" Carole cooed into the camera. "Mama like!"

"Does she now?" Paul found himself saying, as he gently tweaked her already distended nipples.

"Yes, mama does!" Carole giggled.

"Well, in that case ..." Paul murmured and pulled slowly up on her swollen teats, gently lifting her firm breasts away from her chest.

Carole moaned, pushed her boobs together with her palms, and arched her back. Her movement stretched her extended nipples even further, pulling her trophies roughly away from Paul's tugging fingertips. "Yes, mama like!" she whimpered, dropping back down on her pillows.

"And does mama like this?" Paul asked, again tugging on both protruding teats before releasing them, leaning down, and capturing one of her prizes with his lips.

"Oh yes! Mama definitely like!" Carole exclaimed, cupping her hands behind Paul's head and pulling his face tightly against her heaving globe.

Releasing Paul's face, at last, Carole sighed and lazily laced her fingers together behind her head. Looking straight into her husband's hovering camera lens, she giggled, "Yes, mama definitely like!"

Methodically moving from side-to-side, Paul tweaked one nipple with his fingers, while he greedily suckled the other. All the while, he maintained his steady, rhythmic penetrations in-and-out of Carole's soaking wet gash.

"Mama definitely like!" she happily repeated.

Lifting his head from Carole's chest, Paul thrust forward and planted his lips squarely on her mouth.Oh my gawd! I kissed her right in front of Lee!" he suddenly froze. But before he could pull his face away, Carole wrapped her arms tightly around his neck and thrust her tongue between his lips.

Accepting her probing tongue, and the situation, Paul wondered,"Why did I panic just then?! Why should her husband care if I kiss her right in front of him?! What the hell, I already have my boner buried to the hilt in her coochie! My gawd, this is strange!"

"M'mm ... mama definitely like!" Carole murmured, when they, finally, broke their long tongue-kiss.

Shifting to long, smooth strokes, Paul ploughed steadily in-and-out of Carole's cum-filled furrow. The squishy, squashy noises emanating from her well-used cunt were clearly audible to everyone in the room.

"Oooooooooou! Very nice! Very, very nice!" she breathed, as, once again, Paul increased the speed and depth of his penetrations. Churning up a hot, creamy froth inside her sperm-filled loins, he pumped steadily away, ignoring Carole's husband and the rest of his poker buddies.

Lifting her legs and wrapping them tightly around Paul's waist, Carole groaned and spasmed. Her head thrown back and her eyes tightly shut, she bucked hard and spasmed yet again.

Paul stiffened and spurted his own load of cum deep inside her slushy gash.

"And it's another big O for Carole! Score two for the lovely lady!" Ron gleefully narrated. "Nice one, Paul! You da man, bro! You da man!"

As Carole's body went slowly limp beneath him, Paul exhaled and leaned back on his knees. Extracting his cock, Paul watched his, and his three friends', creamy jiz sluggishly overflow her well-used cunt.

"My gawd! Her whole crotch is covered in cum!" Paul marveled.

Her face and chest flushed, Carole sighed contentedly and lazily lay back against her pillows. When her eyes refocused, she smiled up at Paul and said, "That, definitely, made this all worth my while, sweetie."

Paul couldn't think of anything appropriate to say aloud, as he looked down at Lee's wife. But, he smiled and thought,"It was my pleasure, babe! Anytime I can be of service!"

Looking around for her husband, Carole asked, "Did you get that, hon? Did you get my toes curling on tape?"

"Oh yeah! I got it all, babe! Every bit of it!" Lee whooped.

Catching Jack's eye, Carole smiled impudently and crowed, "Well, that was four guys, one right after the other, Jack. Did you count them? Are you satisfied, now? Coulda, woulda, shoulda? I'd like to see any one of you guys take on four women, one right after the other!"

ExoMani
ExoMani
185 Followers
12