She is a Tease Ch. 2

Story Info
Wife & lawn boy get busy with hubby outside.
2.6k words
4.26
80.8k
15
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/17/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Teezer
Teezer
12 Followers

For several weeks we talked about the night that she did a private striptease dance for a younger man. Many desires that we had harbored for so many years had slowly come to the surface. Mine was to see her with another man and hers was to be a exhibitionist and to please me, among others. It was among others, than made me curious. Prodding her too much would work against us, so I backed off waiting for a better time to ask her again.

She would still see Todd at the church and sometimes he did some grass cutting and yard work for us. It was while he was helping her with the yard work, that I would help her choose the clothes that she would be working in that day. They were tight tank tops or Halters with loose button holes, to show off her 36c breasts and either very loose or tight fitting shorts that showed her slim waist and shapely legs. I would watch from the upstairs bedroom, as he looked down her blouse every chance he got or would just stare at her small and tight ass, when she walked away from him. Afterwards, I would tell her what I saw him doing and she would blush and you could see her nipples become hard under her top. I encouraged her to be bolder and her eyes lit up. Sharon asked how far could she go? I told her as far as you want. I was wondering if she would go all the way and I felt my cock, starting to get hard. I wanted it to happen today, but it did not. Nor for the next few days.

Sharon would continue to work with him in the yard. Only I noticed that she made it a habit of working closer to him and would brush against him. Then she would laugh and walk away from him. You could see his body stiffen, every time she did this to him. Afterwards I would ask about this and what was said? She walked up to me and placed her hand on my stiff cock through my shorts. As she gently stroked it, she told him how she noticed how much he was looking at her and if there was something wrong? He told her no, he only wanted to see her again real soon. He said he was in love with her and he would do anything to be with her again. Sharon said he could, however she had some rules that he had to follow. As she was telling me what rules she told Todd. I reached up and began to gently fondle her tits through a red sleeveless blouse that she was wearing that day. I was stunned and excited that she wasn't wearing a bra and her blouse would open enough to see a good portion of her firm tits for a lady in her 40's. My other hand slipped down to her crotch and I began to rub her clit through her loose fitting shorts. Our breathing was becoming more ragged as we rubbed each other faster and harder. All of a sudden we both began to twist and groan as we released our cum. We held each other up, after we both climaxed. She asked if that was okay with me. I asked her if she could explain it to me again.

It was a Sunday morning and the weatherman promised it would be a scorcher. As usual Sharon wanted to work in her gardens and have Todd help her while, I was supposedly golfing with the guys. I was in the kitchen sipping my coffee and day dreaming when she suddenly appeared in the doorway. As she normally does, she put her hair in a bun. Today she added a little extra makeup and added some perfume. She wore a white tank top with three buttons and no bra underneath. Her tits looked bigger and you could clearly see an outline of her firm nipples. She matched this with a pair of very loose and very short faded blue shorts and sandals. We talked of what she wanted to do in the garden, when we both heard the doorbell ring. Her face light up with excitement. I remained in the kitchen as she went to answer the front door. Moments later she returned and told me to go upstairs and enjoy the show as she headed out he back door.

I quickly went upstairs to our bedroom to watch the show. Minutes later, Both Sharon and Todd emerged from the garage with Sharon's hand tools. Sharon was walking very close to him as they made their way to some rose bushes in the middle of the yard. They stood there taking for a few minutes and then Todd started waking back to the garage. As he was walking back, Sharon lowered herself to her knees and begin to pull some weeds in the rose garden. When he glanced back to look at her, he saw that she was bent over and her ass was sticking high up in the air. He stopped for a moment to admire her and continued to the garage. He came out later with some more hand tools for her and the lawn mower. When he was standing beside her, he held out the tools to her. Sharon looked up and raised herself to her knees. Her face was even with his cock and I can imagine the little girl look she gave him in this position. She raised her hand up to take the tools from his hand and her hand gently brushed against his the crotch of his sweat shorts. I saw how he flinched as her hand went up to take the tools away. He quickly backed away from her and began fussing with starting the mower. Sharon returned to pulling weeds and spreading the mulch around. Todd began to cut grass and watch her. Sharon made it a point to make sure, she showed him as much of her assets as possible. If he was behind her, she would push her ass up as far as she could. If he was in front, she would make her tits sway or look up at him, thrusting them out as far as she could. Considering that the grass wasn't that high and their wasn't that many weeds in the garden, this went on for some time.

As Todd was going by, Sharon looked up and said something to him. He nodded his head yes and pushed the lawn mower back into the garage. He returned a few minutes later with a ladder and tree snips. I watched and was very puzzled as she pointed to a small tree near the house. As they walked towards it I could see Sharon glance up at he window and continue to talk to him. She showed him where to place the ladder and he opened it up and locked it in place. Sharon took the snips from him and started to climb the ladder. She started to climb it very slow and when her body was up a couple of rungs, Todd came up and behind her, to hold the ladder so it wouldn't wobble. Sharon went up a couple more rungs and stopped when her knees were even with his face. She started to snip some dead branches. Then she turned with her body facing out from the ladder. Todd could look up, not only up her shorts. He could clearly see the outline of her tits and her hard nipples.

From this position, Sharon could look up directly into the window that I was watching them from. I could see her eyes were glazed with lust. I showed myself to her and blew her a kiss, to show that I approved of what has happened so far. She gave me one of her sly smiles and continued to snip some dead twigs. I could only wonder if he could smell her sex, being so close to her hot pussy and if it was driving him as crazy, as me watching the both of them.

Still facing out from the ladder, Sharon with very slow and deliberate steps began to climb down. Todd continued to look up and watch as her hips kept getting closer to his face. He did not move, as her mound stopped mere inches from his face. Sharon was clearly as excited as I was. She paused and then, Sharon continued down ever so slowly. He still didn't move as her tits clearly brushed against his face. Sharon froze. I knew she was holding back from cuming in her shorts. Then she quickly stepped the rest of the way down. She realized the mistake she made by doing this so quickly. Todd had no time to step aside, if he wanted to. He was standing in between Sharon's open legs. Their bodies were so close together, I'm sure she could feel his hard cock pressing into her. I know she must have planned it this way

Then Todd bent his face down to kiss her. It looked like one of those long wet kisses that she likes so much. Then he begin to grind his hips into hers with short and hard motions. She also began to do the same to him. As suddenly as they started, they stopped and looked around like two kids to see if they got caught. Todd stepped aside to let her step away from him. Sharon straighten her clothes and tried to pretend like nothing happened. She looked very flushed and very sexy to me. I was hopping for her to have a look of a freshly fucked woman. However, as soon as she got upstairs I would take care of that.

Sharon turned and said something to Todd. He nodded his head and folded up the ladder and carried it into the garage. Sharon walked over to the rose bed and picked up her hand tools. She turned and walked back towards the garage to put them away, glancing up at me in the window. Giving me a very innocent and sly smile. She disappeared through the door and I held my breath. I couldn't hold out much longer after watching how she had teased him today. I felt like I was ready to cum in my own shorts with just thinking about what I had been watching all day, with the two of them.

I knew it would only take her a couple of minutes to put her tools away and come upstairs to the bedroom. I hardy moved around in the room, as to not make any noise in case Todd was still around. After about 5 minutes, I began to wonder what could be taking her so long. I started to picture them together, in the garage, out of sight from others who could catch them and me, who wanted very much to watch. Minutes were ticking by very painfully slow. Then I heard the kitchen door that connects to the garage slam shut.

Sharon walk slowly into the bedroom. Her hair bun was undone and was hanging loose and tangled about her shoulders. Her makeup was almost gone from her face except for her mascara, which made lines down her face. The straps of her tank top were hanging below her shoulders. The buttons of her top were missing and you could clearly see past her tan line on her tits. The front was covered with streaks of dirt and grease especially around her tits.

She continued to walk very slowly towards me. Her face, had a mischievous grin. "Remember when we talked about putting cameras in the house?" She said. I nodded my head yes. "I think we should put one in the garage" she said. I asked her why we should consider the garage? She stood before me, her body barely touching mine. My head felt dizzy and flush with a fever. She said that as she was walking in the garage. Todd was putting the ladder away. She was on her tip toes hanging her tools on the cork board, when he suddenly came up behind her and pinned her against my work bench. She said, she could feel his hard cock pressed in the crack of ass and how wonderful it felt. His hands went to the front of her tank top and he began to maul her tits.

"See where he mauled them honey" she said as she looked down at them and slowly raised her head with that devilish smile of hers and looked at me. She said she tried to push on the bench to squirm past him, but this only excited him more as his hands started to work their way underneath her top. She also realized that her squirming against him this way, she was also rubbing her clit against the work bench. Finally she pushed hard enough, where she had both her feet on the ground.. By this time. He had her top up, almost over her tits. She was able to pull it down, but he now went to the buttons. While one hand tried to unbutton her tank top, the other slide down under the leg of her shorts and pulled it up. She felt his finger start to trace her slit when his finger brushed against her clit. She started to cum. As she did, she bent over slightly and started to grind her ass against his cock. She doesn't remember her buttons being torn off. She does remember the sound of her thong being ripped from her hips and the cool air on her wet pussy. Then she felt his finger slipping between the folds of her pussy. She raised a clench fist between us and slowly opened her hand up. Her ripped throng slowly slipped from her hand and fell at our feet.

I was ready to explode. As I reached for her, she stopped me. "Don't you want to hear the rest of what he did to your wife" she said. I stopped. But I didn't know how much more lust for her body I could control. She said, he turned her around like a limp rag doll. His eyes were filled with lust like mine are now. She did not care about anything at the moment, except for him to have her anyway he desired. She looked down between their bodies and she saw that he had pushed his shorts down around his ankles. His cock looked even bigger and thicker from the last time she saw it. She saw that he had drops of cum oozing from the slit. She used her fingers to spread his cum around the head of his cock and ran her finger along its slit He started to moan and pushed her hand down around his cock. It wasn't long after that, she was stroking his cock that he exploded with his own orgasm. Sharon raised her other hand and held it between our faces. It was covered with a clear and thick liquid. Then she placed her hand between her tits and started to rub them with it. I reached up to v in her tank top and with both of my hands, slowly tore the rest of it away from her body. She rubbed his cum all over and around her tits. She slowly lowered herself to her knees. As she started to stroke my cock I remember her saying that Todd is having a party real soon. "Would you like to go to it" she asked as I felt my cock sliding between her lips?

Teezer
Teezer
12 Followers