She is a Virgin No More

Story Info
Guys finds more than sex at friend's party.
4.7k words
4.41
91.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was early in the evening and already Tyler was losing his mind over the amount of scantily clad women that were running around his friend Calvin's house. They were all getting hammered in celebration of Calvin's 21st birthday. Tyler was already working on his 5th glass of Jack and coke and he was enjoying the buzz that was slowly coming over him.

"What's up son, you picked out some celebration ass yet or are you just going to let the ladies come to you?" Calvin whispered into his ear over the roar of the music and chatter.

"I haven't seen anyone yet to go crazy about but there is definitely some potential going on here," Tyler spoke with a wide grin coming across his face as a gorgeous red head strolled by wearing little more then a halter top and what could only be described as an ass cloth.

"There goes your lady Cal, you gonna go get in Denise tonight or is she open market?"

"That's mine Ty, stay the fuck back you heard me. I am going to get that girl tonight and I'm going to enjoy the shit out of it. Speaking of I'm going to go get on that right now man, keep your eye's open and text me if you catch twins HAHA," Calvin slipped away towards Denise laughing and toting his beer high in the air.

Tyler laughed and then continued his scan of the room. He watched a tall leggy blond walk by, her breasts swaying back and forth, then spotted another shorter blond who was nursing a pint of Vodka sitting alone on the couch. Her skirt was riding up her thighs allowing a good view of her black thong and shapely thighs. Shaking his head happily he made his way towards the blond, when he caught something out of the corner of his eye that stopped him dead in his tracks.

She was short, no taller then 5'2" and was slim but thick in all the right places. She had long straight brown hair that shaped her apple shaped face nicely. Her dark penetrating brown eyes were visible even from half way across the room. She had a great tan and was obviously of Hispanic descent. She was wearing a tight little blue dress that seemed to contour to her curves beautifully. She showed just enough cleavage to turn you on but not enough to hurt the imagination.

Tyler moved casually away from the blond and made his way so he could get a good look at this beautiful girls back side. He walked over to the drink table and mixed himself another drink why he casually eyed the new girls ass. It was round, tight, and absolutely fucking perfect. Tyler adjusted his pants, finished his drink and made his way over to this sexy Latin lady.

"Hi, my names Tyler and I was just wondering why this is the first time I've ever seen you at Cal's?" Tyler spoke casually not trying to come off to forward.

"I'm not usually allowed to go out to parties, my father is a little strict." her voice was quiet, almost meek as she stared down at her feet while she spoke. Tyler felt his heart sink at the thought of an underage girl this gorgeous getting away from him.

"O yeah, my mom was always cool when I was 17 but I can see why your dad wouldn't want you out here with a bunch of crazy drunk guys like myself."

"Well yeah, but I'm 20 years old now, you'd think he would leave me alone and let me do my own thing," she finally looked up at him as she spoke, irritation with her father more then evident in her tone. Tyler smiled widely at her, she wasn't underage and all systems were go for take off.

"So if this is your first time partying at Cal's there is only one guy to lead you around and that would be Cal's best friend. Who just so happens to be me," with that he offered her his hand, which she took tentatively. "I'm Tyler and you are?"

"My names Gloria" she finally cracked a smile as Tyler took her by the hand and lead her through the throng of people over to the alcohol table.

"Well Gloria it's nice to meet you, if were gonna start you off partying right we have to get you a drink. Any preferences?" he waved his arm over the large assortment of liqueurs, picked up a red plastic cup and filled it with ice.

"I don't really know, I've only had beer a few times at a friends. What do you suggest?"

Tyler eyed her with a huge smile knowing that he could easily get her tore up and then take advantage of her. He started to suggest Bacardi 151 but decided that he wasn't going to do that to this girl. She was to innocent and far to attractive to just use and abuse. "I say we go with either Jack and Coke or Malibu rum and Pepsi, both are fairly tasty and if you drink slowly you shouldn't get to messed up to quickly"

Gloria glanced at each bottle, then picked each up sniffing the content of the two alcohols. She then sat the Jack down and handed Tyler the Malibu. She smiled again, causing Tyler to shiver and go weak in the knees. Tyler took the Malibu and hooked it up with some Pepsi, making Gloria a drink that wasn't to strong but would probably help her get started.

Gloria took the drink and sipped it casually as she glanced around the room, she then looked back up at Tyler and nodded at him. "Tastes pretty good, what are you drinking?" she had to shout to be heard because Calvin was messing with the stereo volume as one of his favorite songs came on.

"Jack and Coke, it's a personal favorite. Sort of a drink of choice I guess," he nodded towards his glass and then took another large sized drink from his fresh glass. "So are you ready for the Calvin tour?"

"Sure, how long have you and Calvin been friends, and how long has he been throwing parties here?" She again let Tyler take her by the hand as he lead her through the throng of people and to the outside towards the pool.

He thought about her question and grinned. They had been friends for years, Calvin and Tyler, since 4th grade year. They had played sports together, played girls together, and even got Tat's together after the loss of their good friend Shaun. As for parties they had been partying at Cal's place ever since they had found someone to buy them beer. Cal's mom worked out of town and basically just paid the bills and sent food money. She would come home once every 3 month's to check up on things but she was always gone with in the week, leaving her boys to do as they wished.

"Cal and I are like brothers, I basically live here while I go to school. I've got my own room and all that, as far as this stuff we party quite a bit, although we've cut down a lot since our friend Shaun died," Tyler dropped his head as he took Gloria over to a bench by the pool. He didn't like thinking about Shaun if he didn't have to, he was still sore over his death and could always count on getting emotional, and drunk whenever the the situation was brought up.

"I'm so sorry, I know what it's like to lose someone, my mom died a few years back, it really screwed me up for a while. It's probably why my dad is so protective." Gloria sat down with Tyler on the bench and they both stared at the water silently thinking about their lost loved ones.

"Anyhow, lets get back to the here and now. This is the pool area also known by many as the grotto, due to the fact that we party like Hugh Hefner when were back here. There's the spa and that building over there is the game room, pool, darts, and stuff like that. That room is also called Tyler's throne room because I basically own everyone whenever playing any of the games in said room." Tyler pointed out the separate sites with a flashy over exaggerated style, which Gloria laughed at as she continued to sip her drink.

They laughed and joked out on the pool area as Tyler introduced her to some of the other party goers. He filled each of their drinks twice more before they finally made their way to the very back of the house where there was an open fire pit going. Tyler silently cheered when he saw that the pit was empty.

"This part of the house is the make out spot, if you've ever made out with someone at Cal's it was probably here, or at least it started here," they both sat down on one of the numerous chairs and enjoyed the warmth coming from the fire. It was beginning to get cold, but they were both feeling to good to notice the cold air.

"So this is where the magic happens huh?"

"No all magic is saved for my room, but this place has known more then its share of dirty little secrets," he relived a few of his more promising conquests here at the make out pit and then turned his attention back to Gloria. She was obviously feeling the effects of her drinks but she wasn't by any means drunk. She had come out of her shell over the last hour, joking and talking almost continuously since her 3rd drink. Tyler had to admit he was happy he hadn't gotten her too drunk because he really was enjoying being around her.

"So how many of those dirty little secrets are yours?" she grinned at him mischievously and then laid her head on his shoulder. The contact sent his entire body reeling, as he slipped his arm around her bare shoulders and squeezed her into him.

"I've had a few, no more then a lot of people but enough to make this a memorable spot for myself," he shuddered at his sudden honesty, this was not the way to get laid and he knew it, but for some reason he didn't seem to care.

"How bout you Gloria, how many dirty little secrets have you got hiding behind those beautiful brown eyes?" She looked up at him staring him directly in the eyes, and then looked down and spoke very softly.

"I've had a few boyfriends, but I'm still...a vir...." her voice cut off at the last word as she buried her face in his shirt. Tyler sat there stunned, he couldn't be sure if he was more drunk then he thought or if she had really just mumbled that she was a virgin.

"I'm sorry I've had a few drinks but did you say you were a virgin?"

She looked up at him again her big beautiful eyes taking his breath away as she nodded her head yes. His jaw hung lose as he just shook his head.

"A sexy girl like you and your still a virgin thats amazing. Is it a religious thing, or are you waiting for the right guy or what?"

"It's a father never lets me go out and do anything kind of a thing. This is the first time I've been out in month's, all my boy friends have broken up with me because of my dad." her voice was again tinged with anger but she shook it off as she heard footsteps coming there way.

Calvin and Denise were already heavy into it as they both stumbled into the fire pit area. Calvin had his hands firmly wrapped around a breast and his drink as the two groped and sucked there ways into a near by chair. They stopped when Tyler suddenly made a loud throat clearing noise.

"TY, what's up kid, how goes the war against an unused erection?" Calvin stumbled through his words as Denise began doing a number on his neck. He winked at Tyler once and then shifted his attention over to Gloria. His eyes widened and he shot Tyler the you lucky bastard look.

"Never mind I see it's going great, I'm Calvin who are you?"

"She's Gloria, and your fucked up man what have you been drinking?"

"Denise and I decided to dip into the Cabbo Wabbo Tequila, and it seems that we are now good and ready to consummate my first night as a 21 year old." With that Calvin grabbed a good portion of Denise's ass with both hands and pulled her skirt up completely flashing everyone Denise's naked butt.

"She doesn't wear any panties Tyler, I love my life, I really...really do."

"Cal...are we gonna fuck or are you going to talk to Tyler all night, cause if so Tyler get your ass over here and join us," Denise looked over at Tyler and gave him the best i want to fuck you eyes he had ever seen. If it were any other night Tyler would have had his dick out already, but tonight he was entranced with Gloria, and not even beautifully slutty Denise could change his course now.

"Sorry Denise but your to much for me girl, I'm sure Cal will take care of you just fine as soon as we leave which is right now," Tyler stood up and took Gloria's hand who couldn't help but blush and grin at him.

"Suit yourself Ty, but remember I can get a whole soda can in my mouth," with that Denise went back to Cal's neck. Cal smiled at Tyler then went back to groping Denise everywhere he could.

Gloria and Tyler made their way back to the pool, which was littered with drunk couples casually fucking in every which way they could.

"Well Gloria, this is how most parties here end, the music keeps going till I shut it off and go to bed. Usually sometime around 4 in the morning when everyone has sated their sexual appetite and gotten good and drunk."

"Sounds exciting, I'm sorry if I'm keeping you from Denise and her special talents," she said mockingly as they again sat at one of the benches by the pool.

"Well, I guess if you've lost interest in me I could head back over there, I'm sure Denise won't turn me down," he started to stand only to have Gloria roughly pull him back down.

"I didn't say I'd lost interest, plus you still haven't given me the whole tour," she said resting her hands in his lap causing Tyler to suddenly come on full sexual alert.

"What are you talking about I showed you the whole house,"

"I still haven't seen your room...where all the magic happens," she smiled again, the look in her eyes changing from one of mild humor to full on lust. She leaned forward their lips met, each mouth opening to allow the others tongue to dart in.

They kissed passionately, tongues intermingling with a vigor that could not be denied. Tyler's hands stayed stationary until finally Gloria broke the kiss.

"Are you scared you might hurt me or something, Tyler I want you, I want you like I've never wanted anyone in my entire life. You've been kind and courteous long enough, be a man and treat me like a woman you want to have sex with," her voice was demanding and husky as she moved forward again kissing Tyler fiercely. With permission now given he let his hands roam all over her body. Gently massaging her ass through her soft blue silk dress. He broke their kiss and lifted her easily off of the bench and made a straight line for the house and his room.

They slipped into the room silently, and he quickly shut and locked the door. He laid her gently on the bed and then began to kiss her in every way he knew how. He started at her neck tasting her beautiful tanned skin for the first time. She moaned quietly as he made his way all around her neck and back up to her lips. They kissed again as his hand found its way to the soft mounds of her chest. He could feel her nipples hard through her bra, and began to grope her, at first gently but quickly giving into his desire and her urging and began groping her with more urgency and power.

Tyler stood up pulling off his shirt and letting Gloria see his well muscled abdomen and chest. Tyler was still a two sport athlete at college and it showed in the condition he was in. He ever so slowly climbed back on top of her to continue what he had only just started. They kissed for what seemed like hours until Tyler finally decided to start unwrapping this beautiful gift from God.

She leaned forward so that he could unzip the back of her dress, which he then removed slowly allowing himself to drink in the image before him. She wore a matching set of black lacy panties and bra that looked perfect on her. Gloria's C breasts seemed to be pouring out of her bra, which Tyler happily unclasped letting them free.

He removed the bra completely taking a mental image of the two breasts that were before him. Her dark skin centered by two small erect nipples that made him shiver in anticipation. He brought his mouth down and blew gently on each nipple making Gloria shudder ever so slightly. He then began kissing a soft trail around her stomach, first making his way to the line of her panties and then going all the way up to just below her breast. He teased her with his tongue licking all around her midsection but never going near her nipples. Until all at once he enveloped her right nipple in his mouth, sucking and licking the beautiful little nipple for all her was worth. Then not to show favorites he attacked the other breast giving it the same treatment the other had just received.

Gloria moaned softly now as her breathing increased with each delicate kiss on her body. She was enjoying this more then she thought possible, as Tyler sent wave after wave of pleasure through her body. Then his mouth was gone and she felt his breath on her inner thigh. She closed her eyes in anticipation of his touch. Then she felt his mouth as he kissed her inner thigh, tracing his tongue all around her most precious pantie covered spot. No man had ever even seen her naked and now this man was going places she had only dreamed of a man being.

Tyler kissed her pantie covered mound just above where her now moist pussy sat waiting for him. He began pulling down her panties, only enough where he could see her pubic hair that was thankfully trimmed into a small patch. He kissed her all around the new uncovered area enjoying the noises she made with each touch of his lips. He tried to make the anticipation last but he could no longer stop himself, he took hold of her underwear and removed them completely.

Tyler could instantly smell the aroma of her fill the room, and it made him even crazier then before. He looked down and what could only be described as the most scintillating sexy pair of pussy lips he had ever laid eyes on before. Without hesitation he lowered his mouth and kissed her on her virgin lips. Gloria's whole body shook with that first kiss and she moaned his name loudly. Now having tasted the outside of her he had to have more, his hands spread her lips back to give him full access to the pinkness inside.

He began licking her pussy with slow deliberate strokes, sometimes dipping his tongue all the way inside of her and sometimes simply rolling his tongue from her clit back down to her opening.

Gloria began to wiggle all about the bed as Tyler increased the pressure and speed at which he licked. She began to lose her inhibitions and with that her moaning became much louder. Her breathing became much deeper and both of her hands grabbed thick patches of Tyler's hair as he gave her a whole new meaning to eating pussy.

Then it happened, her body shook and she felt an intense wave of pleasure hit her. It seemed to flow directly from her vagina and then roll all over her body. She shook hard and both legs went straight, and then she screamed, not a loud screaming for help scream, but a scream of joy and lust that seemed to come directly from the pleasure she was feeling. As her legs went from straight to jello Tyler never once stopped his work. Only now he worked a finger inside of her as he continued lapping away at her.

Having now somewhat figured out what she enjoyed Tyler was putting tremendous stress on Gloria's now fully engorged clit. After only a few moment's he added a second finger, he inserted it slowly and gaged her reaction. She was tremendously tight, but since her orgasm she was well lubricated and after a slow going start he could move both fingers around fairly freely.

Another orgasm racked Gloria as his fingers worked inside her. They were much larger then her own fingers and already she was feeling them hitting spots she never could have. Without warning another orgasm hit and she quickly locked both of her legs around Tyler's head trying vainly it seemed to almost suck him inside of her. Then he stopped, she opened her eyes and looked at him. It was dark but she could see the same grin he had sported all night.

"Are you sure your ready for this? I mean we did just meet."

"Tyler don't ask me any more stupid fucking questions, does it look like I'm sure? Now lay your ass down it's my turn." her voice took on the Latin flavor he could see in her heritage and he obeyed without hesitation. He laid down on the bed as Gloria knelt down by his legs.

12