She is a Virgin No More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She undid his belt and with some help relieved him of his shorts. She stared down at the rock hard cock sticking out from his boxers and couldn't help but grab it with her right hand. It was good sized or at least it looked really big to her. She admitted she didn't know much about size but that it was easily over 7 inches. She removed his boxers and then for the first time in her life saw a man's penis in person. She wrapped both hands around it and was surprised to feel the heat that came from it. Tyler groaned as she began to jack him off ever so slowly. She wasn't completely sure what was right or wrong but she knew what guys talked about and she lowered her mouth and took just the head of his penis inside.

It had a strange taste that she instantly found rather pleasing. She sucked just the head for a few moments getting used to its girth in her mouth. She tried working her tongue around as she sucked which instantly brought a positive reaction from Tyler. After a few moments of getting used to it she began to go farther down the shaft. She could by no means take the whole thing but she was taking a good portion. She loved the noises Tyler would make as she started bobbing her head up and down with more speed. He rested his hand on her head ever so slightly, trying to regulate her speed and how much of him she would take in her mouth. She tried once to go farther down but she gagged roughly as his cock head hit the back of her throat.

After a while Tyler pulled her head up and kissed her again, he would have never kissed another girl after giving him head but for some reason he didn't even hesitate with Gloria. He moved her around into a regular missionary style and kissed her again. He sat up and placed the tip of his penis at her entrance, he rubbed the head up and down her lips making her moan and try to scoot forward to get him inside her. Done with the games Tyler placed the head of his cock firmly at her hole and began to make his entrance.

He moved slowly pushing the head just barely inside of her and then waiting. She winced in pain as he began to push a bit more forcefully, his cock struggling against the obstruction before him. He again pulled back a bit and then after a few moments pushed forward increasing the pressure. Gloria tried to hold back the tears as she felt Tyler finally get the head of his penis completely inside of her. She felt Tyler's hand whip away the tears as he ever so slowly rocked his hips back and forth, trying to let Gloria get used to part of him inside of her.

After what seemed like ages Tyler again pushed forward this time until his cock was fully inside of her. Gloria moaned in pleasure and pain as she felt his full weight on top of her. He moved slowly but after a few moments the pleasure began to hit her again.

"O Tyler, it feels amazing, you can go now, please make love to me now....please fuck me.!" her voice which started of quiet, changed into a husky deep moan as Tyler began to pick up his pace. He moved now with purpose, his hips bucking back and forth in a steady rhythm as he concentrated on Gloria's beautiful body. With each thrust all the right parts of Gloria jiggled back and forth. He gripped a breast with his right hand and bent down to lick her other breast.

Gloria meanwhile bit her lip as she tried desperately not to scream out in passion. She felt so good inside, 20 years of waiting and Tyler was making it all worth wild right now. Then with a sudden ferocity she didn't expect Tyler began to fuck her. It was no longer soft and sweet, it was real sex now, the way that they both needed it.

He jackhammered into her, as he quietly moaned into her ear. She could feel his tongue on her neck and she did the same, biting down on his neck as he pistoned into her. She again felt the pleasure well up inside of her and this time there was no holding back, she screamed as loud as she could into Tyler's neck. He never missed a beat he moaned her name and continued to pound away, which only caused her to immediately cum again. She couldn't tell if she blacked out or if she had simply gone to another place for a moment but she came back to and Tyler had slowed a bit. They were both sweating as they found a good rhythm together.

"Gloria....I can't hold up much longer sweety...I'm gonna cum real soon," he could barely speak as he tried to maintain control. Gloria wanted nothing more then for him to cum inside of her, but she wasn't on the pill and didn't think it would be a very good idea.

"Just pull out and do it on my stomach," she wasn't sure how much she liked the idea but she didn't want him to leave her for anything at this moment. He began moving faster and harder then before, drilling into her with all of his might. Then with a loud grunt he pulled out and spilled load after load all over her stomach. Tyler looked down at what he thought might be the sexiest image he had ever witnessed in his entire life.

He collapsed next to her and reached under his bed to grab a towel. He handed her the towel and she cleaned herself up. They lay together for the next few hours naked in each others arms. They said little, but shared more of themselves then they would have ever thought possible.....

To Be Continued...

12