She is as Horny as I am Ch. 06

Story Info
Marie and her son and daughter start to include others...
12.6k words
4.72
23.4k
36
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ron888ca
Ron888ca
213 Followers

When they got home, they went straight to Marie's room and jumped in bed. Josh started stroking his cock to get himself hard again and asked Angie if she wanted a midnight snack before she went to sleep.

"Sure, but you'll have to do all the work. We'll just lay back and watch you jack off."

Josh pulled the blanket back so he could gaze at the two naked bodies in front of him as he kneeled on the bed and stroked his cock. Despite having already cum several times that day, the scene before him was enough to bring him to the edge within minutes.

"Ok, this is what I want. I'm going to shoot on mom's tits and I want to watch you lick it up."

Josh moved over and straddled his mom, and jacked his cock harder as he pointed it between her tits. He loved how her full breasts sagged to the side. He liked Angie's firm breasts too, but his mom's were so soft.

Josh stopped stroking, and his last cumshot of the day splattered on Marie's chest. Angie moved closer to get a final taste of cum before going to sleep. As Josh moved back, she leaned forward and pushed the cum into a little puddle before finally slurping it up.

"Well kids, that was fun, but I have to work tomorrow, so it's lights out. You can stay here if you want though."

With that, the three of them got comfortable. Josh reached down and placed his hand on Angie's pussy as he drifted to sleep.

In the morning, the three of them were still sprawled on the bed when Marie's alarm went off. Josh was the first to move and reached over to his mom's pussy and cupped it to feel its warmth, and pulled her hand over his already hard cock.

"That would be nice, but I have to get ready for work. I'm sure you and Angie can figure something out."

Marie left the room to shower. She gazed at herself in the mirror and replayed the events from the previous night. Instead of feeling shame or disgust, she slid her finger through her pussy and admired herself. Maybe she wasn't as young as Angie, but she was still sexy. And as much as she wanted to let her fingers linger on her pussy, she really did need to get to work. She jumped in the shower and hoped for another tryst later in the day.

Upon coming back to her room, she wasn't surprised at all by the scene in front of her. Angie was on her knees and elbows with her face pushed into the pillow, and Josh was fucking her hard from behind. It was remarkable how much Angie was like her, because she was exactly the same way when it came to morning sex. She liked it hard and fast with no foreplay. Just get down to business.

As though seeing this was the most natural thing in the world, she said to Angie, "Come downstairs when you're done. I'll make coffee. Remember I have to leave in about 20 minutes. That should give you two enough time."

Soon, just before Marie was ready to leave, Angie walked into the kitchen, nude as she usually was these days.

"I told Josh he had to hurry so he pulled out and came all over my back! See?"

Angie turned around, and Marie saw the splotch of cum between her shoulder blades and the little streams of cum that were slowly making their way down her back. She also noticed how sexy she really was. Her tiny waist really helped show off the roundness of her ass, and Marie couldn't help reaching down and gently caressing her curves.

"It tickles where it ran down to my lower back. Can you wipe it up with your fingers?"

Marie ran her fingers upwards through the cum and licked them clean. She really didn't want to go to work now, but she had no choice.

"I'm going to leave now while I still can. Text me during the day and we'll make plans after work if you still want to. What are you going to do all day?"

"Well, I've got a date with your big purple dildo since Josh is already finished. So, I'll lounge on the sofa with that for a while. I'll clean the house, and then I'll sunbathe this afternoon. I have to leave here around 5:30 to get to work."

"Ok, let me know what to expect when I get home. Maybe Chris can stop over."

After Marie left, Ange got the dildo and brought it down to the sofa. As much as she liked gentle teasing and licking of her clit, sometimes she wanted more. Laying back, she spread her knees and eased nearly the entire length in her pussy and continued with long deliberate thrusts with as much of the dildo as she could take.

Josh came downstairs and saw her, and asked, "Enjoying yourself? Sorry I came all over you without warning and that you didn't get to finish, but mom wanted you to come down before she left. But I see you have things under control anyway."

Angie pretended to sulk, and said "Well, I was tired of your tiny dick anyway and wanted something bigger. I wish yours was like this."

"Very funny. Let me know what you want to do later. I'll be home around 4:30."

Josh left, and after a while Angie achieved her first orgasm of the day. She showered and cleaned up the house just as she promised. She loved the freedom of not having to wear clothes around the house anymore, and laughed when she realized that putting on a bikini to go outside was actually dressing up now.

Around noon, she finally made it outside to lay in the sun. She was wearing the usual white bikini, and actually regretted that the yard was so private. She was really starting to realize just how much of an exhibitionist she was, and loved the thought of it being possible that neighbors were looking at her while she pulled the fabric of her bikini aside and ran her finger over her pussy. She also realized that the reason she played with the dildo on the sofa instead of going to her room was just so Josh would get an eyeful. But since she was alone now and no one could see her, she decided to just text Chris and see what he is up to.

"Chris, can you cum over at 2:30? Mom doesn't get home until 3:30. You can fuck me on the sofa again."

"I can do that. I can come earlier if you want."

Angie didn't want him there earlier, because he wanted her mom to walk in on them.

"No, I won't be back home until then. Does 2:30 work or not? I'm sure there are other guys who would like to fuck me if you're too busy."

"No, that's ok, I'll be there. I'll just walk in, ok?"

"Ok, don't be late. Mom would be horrified if she know what we were up to during the day."

Chris almost wanted to tell her that she wouldn't be horrified at all, but he didn't want to mess up a good thing.

Angie texted her mom next. A great plan for the day was already developing in her head.

"Ok, Chris is coming over at 2:30, and I told him you wouldn't be there until 3:30. But if you come home early and walk in at 3, you'll find us fucking on the sofa. Find a way to join in. Use your imagination."

"I can do that. I hope we don't scare his hardon away. I've been thinking about it all day. I might have to start bringing my toy to work with me."

"Probably you should. And speaking of the toy, I left the purple dildo under the cushion of the chair in case you need it. Also, if you want to check out the other guy I'm fucking, plan on coming to my work tonight. You've never been there so no one will know who you are. Who knows what might happen."

"You are so bad. Let's start with Chris and see what happens."

Angie stayed out in the yard until almost 2:30. She knew Chris would be punctual, so she got up and went inside. Right on cue, Chris walked in the door and saw her standing there in her bikini.

"You look so hot in that, Ange."

"Thanks Chris, I was outside and just came in." With that, she let the bikini top fall down and slid off the bottoms for him.

"I love your tan lines. Did you know there is a whole porn genre for girls with tan lines?"

"I didn't, but I do now. Maybe we'll watch one sometime."

Angie didn't want him to just jump on her and start fucking, because she wanted to make sure her mom caught them in a little while.

"I shaved around my pussy lips this morning, so first I want you to lick me and inspect my work."

Chris removed his clothes and knelt down while Angie sat on the sofa and spread her legs and pulled her pussy lips apart.

"See? You like?"

Chris didn't respond, and dove in just like he has before. Angie ran her fingers through her bush as he licked her, and became dripping wet in anticipation of her mom walking in soon to "catch" them. Glancing at her phone, she saw a text from her mom that she would be there in five minutes. Angie had to get Chris in position.

"You feel how wet I am? Just imagine, your cock will be in there in a minute. Do you like fucking me, Chris?"

He looked up and said, "I love it. You are amazing. I hope you like what I do to you too."

"Oh, definitely. I wouldn't call you over here otherwise. You ready to climb on me yet?"

Chris answered by standing and helping Angie lay down on the sofa. She really liked the missionary position sometimes when she could just let the guy do all the work.

Chris slid inside of her and started pumping, and asked what she wanted.

"Just fuck me like this, and then cum on my face. I love your cum and you have so much of it."

Chris was pleased with himself and continued his gyrations on her pussy. But then, the mood was broken by a third voice in the room.

"So this is what I expect to see if I come home early?" Chris looked up in shock, and Angie could barely stifle a laugh. Marie was standing with her hands on her hips and a frown on her face.

Reaching down, Marie picked up a glass off the coffee table and said, "See? How hard is it to use a coaster! I knew if I'm not around every minute, you kids would just do whatever you want."

Angie wrapped her legs around Chris so he couldn't move, and said to her mom, "So you don't care that Chris is fucking me?"

"Oh, that? No, I don't care, I'd rather you be doing it here than all around town. But these water rings on the table? Wait until you have your own place and you'll understand. This coffee table didn't pay for itself, you know."

Marie plopped herself down in the easy chair and watched them. Chris still hadn't moved, so Marie nudged him along by saying, "Chris? Come on, keep going. Don't mind me. I just need to get off my feet for a few minutes."

Not saying a word, Chris resumed his thrusts, and was really getting into plowing his cock into Angie while being watched.

Marie slowly started to pull up her skirt a little bit and said, "See? Much better. I want you kids to have fun when you can. This is a nice safe place, and no one has to know what goes on here." With that, she lifted up one leg and threw it over the arm of the chair, and pushed her panties to the side.

"Oh, by the way, I told Angie you've been fucking me too. You really are living the dream, aren't you? You get to have sex with a mom and daughter whenever you want. Who knows, maybe even at the same time. Wait, what's this?"

Marie slid her hand under the cushion and pulled the dildo out.

"Now, I know I didn't leave this here. Angie, is this all you do all day?"

"I'm sorry, I took a break from cleaning the house and then forgot to put it back."

"Chris, Angie is quite amazing. It's only 3:00, and she fucked herself with my dildo, cleaned the house, got a suntan, and fucked you. And the day is only half over. If she could put this on a resume, she'd be hired anywhere. Well, it's right here so I might as well take advantage of it."

Marie slid her panties off and hung her legs on each arm of the chair, exposing her pussy as wide as possible. She had been dripping wet all day anyway, and didn't need any lube. To Chris' amazement, she reached forward with the dildo and slid it in all the way in a single thrust. It was more than he could take and he began filling Angie with cum.

Angie feigned indignance, and said, "Chris! You are so selfish! You weren't supposed to cum in me! You were supposed to cum on my face!"

Marie laughed inside and asked Angie, "What did he do wrong? He can still lick your pussy."

Angie looked over at her mom and said, "Yeah, right. I haven't cum yet, and he won't lick my pussy now that it is full of cum. Plus, I wanted to taste his cum. He knows that. What a jerk."

Marie looked up at Chris and said to him, "Well, I think we can work something out that will make everyone happy. Chris, you know I like cum almost as much as she does. Can you keep a secret? Do you promise?"

Chris nodded, and had an idea of what she was implying.

"Just stay there and keep your cock inside here so it doesn't go anywhere. I want to have a little fun first. You can watch."

Chris and Angie watched as Marie guided the dildo in long, deep strokes. She moaned each time she withdrew it and let it push along the top part of her pussy near her clit.

"Ok, I'm really warmed up now. Chris, you can get off Angie now."

He climbed off Angie, and let his wet cock plop down in front of him as Angie swung around and spread her legs. He could see cum starting to seep out of her pussy.

Marie stood and peeled her clothes off, and told Chris to start wanking and get himself hard again, since they weren't done with him yet. Getting down on her knees, she dove into her daughter's pussy, not wanting to lose a drop.

Angie rubbed her own nipples and said to Chris, "See Chris, this is what I'm talking about. This feels amazing! You sure you aren't too weirded out? It would be really cool if we could really open up around here."

Chris' cock became rigid in his hand, showing her that he was obviously ok with the scene in front of him. Marie looked up and saw that he was ready.

"Ok Chris, I haven't had a real cock yet today. Take me. And don't make love to me, just fuck me hard."

Chris settled behind her and entered her in a single hard thrust. Grabbing her hips, he started pounding her just like she told him to. Angie had the added benefit of her mom's mouth pushing against her pussy in synch with his thrusts as she flicked her clit with her tongue.

"So Chris, are you ok with joining mom and I like this on a regular basis? Look how much money you will save on dates with girls who don't put out anyway."

"I'll come over every day if you want. You two are amazing!"

Marie looked up from Angie's pussy and said to Chris, "You aren't too bad either, Chris. Just don't cum before I get Angie off. It's her turn next. How are we doing Angie?"

"I'm so close. Just keep doing what you're doing!"

Marie dove back in, teasing Angie's clit with the tip of her tongue. Angie gripped the sofa in response, and let her mom have her way with her. Within moments her nipples went hard and her body lifted off the sofa as her mother brought her to her first orgasm of the afternoon.

Marie smiled and gently ran her tongue through Angie's pussy one more time, and asked how she felt. Angie said nothing, but it was enough to see her running her hands from her thighs up to her breasts as she savored the moment.

Marie looked back at Chris and asked him, "How close are you Chris? Angie hasn't tasted any cum yet. What are you going to do about it?"

Chris couldn't take it anymore, and for the second time that afternoon his cock went rigid and filled the pussy in front of him. He grabbed Marie's hips and held her tight against his body and let his cum flow from his cock.

"Well, that's not what I had in mind. I thought you would cover her face, but I think you just wanted to see Angie eat my pussy, right? We'll let you get away with it this time, but don't move until Angie gets ready."

Angie slumped to the floor under her mom's pussy like she has several times before during the past week. Chris withdrew his cock, releasing a stream of cum on her face. Marie didn't hesitate and lowered her pussy onto Angie's face and told Chris to kneel in front of her. Although his cock was now limp, she took it in her mouth and tasted the remainder of his cum and her own pussy. Angie knew what her mom wanted, and reached up and teased her clit as she savored the same tastes that her mom was getting from Chris' cock.

Before long, Marie was experiencing her own orgasm, and her body rocked back and forth and her breasts swayed as she ground her pussy on her daughter's face. Stifling a scream, she finally collapsed into a 69 position with her daughter. Chris sat beside them and ran his hands over their bodies, not believing what just took place.

Sitting up, Marie was the first to speak. "So Chris, what do you think? Is this too weird for you? Do you think you can keep your mouth shut?"

"Trust me, I won't say a thing. How long has this been going on?"

"Only a couple of weeks. There is so much to tell, but basically we are two nymphos that can't get enough. Nothing wrong with that is there? Just being honest."

Angie piped up and asked, "Should we tell him everything? It would make it a lot easier to just do what we want here."

Marie thought for a moment and nodded in agreement and told Angie to go ahead and tell him everything.

"So, just so you know, Josh is in on this too. He fucks us at least once a day, and it started with him and me. We got caught and the rest is history."

"You expect a foursome? Not sure if I could do this in front of Josh."

Marie didn't want Chris to get cold feet, so she said, "We'll just play it by ear. For now, we'll keep it quiet. He doesn't need to know about you. He'll be home soon, so let's go up for a quick shower and come back down like nothing happened. You can join us for dinner if you want."

They stepped into Marie's large walk-in shower, and she could see Chris' cock start to swell. She smiled at what young men were capable of, but for now they just needed to clean up and get downstairs before Josh came home.

After showering, they went back downstairs as nothing had happened and waited for Josh as Marie made dinner. Chris was watching TV and Angie was laying on the sofa reading. Finally Josh walked in and saw everyone.

"Hey Chris, what's going on? What are you up to?"

"Uh, not much, your mom wanted me to change some bulbs so I brought some from the store."

Angie chimed in and said, "And, we played xbox."

Josh looked confused, saying "Huh? We don't have an xbox."

Angie pulled her dress up to her waist while pulling her panties to the side to display her dampening pussy.

"Sure we do, it's right here! Chris won a free game!"

Josh glanced at Chris who was just sitting there, not knowing what to say. He turned to Angie and whispered, "Does he know everything?"

"Yes, he knows everything. Mom came in while we were fucking on the sofa and then she joined in. It's all good." She pulled her dress over her head and laid back just in her panties and bra, and motioned to them to stand up in front of her.

Josh was already rock hard since he hadn't cum since that morning, and Chris was growing hard as he rubbed his cock through his jeans as he stood before her.

"Ok, this time I want you two to shoot in my face at the same time. Do you think you can have a little more self-control Chris?"

Chris nodded and Angie grabbed the two cocks in front of her and started stroking. Leaning forward, she engulfed Josh's cock first and slowly drew her lips back across it as it fell from her mouth with a plop. Angie could tell that Chris was getting flustered and might cum too soon, so she shouted to her mom in the kitchen that she needed a hand.

Marie came in and saw the scene before her and said, "You can't be serious. I thought we were going to play it by ear and go slow?"

"Well, that sounded good at the time, but then Josh walked in and I was just laying here and I know he was undressing me with his eyes. I couldn't help myself. Anyway, can you give Chris a hand? I want them to time their cum together."

Marie sighed and stood next to Chris, and put her hand around his cock. Although he had already cum twice, she could tell that he was more than capable for another cum.

Ron888ca
Ron888ca
213 Followers