She Is Me... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,499 Followers

He/She...had a point there. There was a whole bunch of things I was going to have a problem dealing with here myself. "I think in the beginning, it might help if we do it the first time in the dark. Try to see ourselves for ourselves, who we truly are as a human beings. With luck, the real us...will relax and reveal themselves, and get us both through the first few awkward moments."

I hesitated for a moment...weighing the options. But there weren't any. "So no real chance that we'll somehow manage to accomplish it the first time?"

She laughed. "I seriously doubt it. Like I said, for one thing...I don't know about you, but I'm damn nervous. It really has been a while for me, with a man or a woman. And secondly...I'm pretty sure, I'm not going to last a long enough time to get us both to that simultaneous point anyway. If anything, I may be a bit, well...shall we say premature in that department?"

Now I had to laugh, the tables suddenly turned. "Ok, I see your point. So...we get familiar, used to one another first."

"Exactly."

"We need to...find a way...to arouse and excite one another."

"Yes."

We were standing there in my bedroom now, looking at one another. I felt like a bride on my wedding night. Though why that thought suddenly filled my head, I had no idea.

"You want me to undress first?" She asked.

"How about you start...and then I'll catch up. You're wearing a bit more than I am," though suddenly I then remembered, I was wearing a pair of my old boxer shorts. At least, I sort of looked cute and sexy in them.

She took off her shirt, kicking off her dark brown very expensive looking Wing Tips. I then realized, that she...or he under the circumstances was actually blushing a little. She paused briefly, unbuckling her belt, unzipping her fly. I undid the sash on my robe, allowing it to part, revealing to her...him, my pert full breasts. Though that wasn't where her eyes were at the time. She was looking at my groin, suddenly smiling, and then laughing.

"What's so funny? You don't like the way I look in boxer shorts?"

"Oh it's not that. Not that at all. Funny how some things never do change do they?" She opened her pants fully, letting them fall around her feet. She...he...stood before me wearing a black, lacy, skimpy pair of women's bikini panties.

To be continued...

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,499 Followers