She Is My Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
613 Followers

I bit softly on her right nipple and pinched her left nipple gently, sending her body into a waves of shuddering convulsions. She moaned over and over with the sweetest, most erotic voice I'd ever heard. I held her body close to me and continued to suck on her nipple until she stopped moving and whispered with a faint, gasping voice, "Enough."

She wrapped her right arm around me and held onto me until she regained her bearings. When she regained her strength, she rolled onto of me and laid her head on my chest for a minute then she slithering her body down under the sheets. I looked down and saw much commotion, then I saw her pajama bottoms pushed off the side of the bed. My eyes opened wide and just at that moment, I felt my shorts being unbuttoned. I lifted my hips and felt my shorts and boxers slide down my legs.

After removing my pants, she moved between my spread legs and wrapped her hand around the base of my dick. I was still hard, but had a few minutes to regain my composure while she had rested. I moaned the instant her warm lips wrapped around my dick. Her tongue swirled around the head of my penis, making me feel wonderful. I felt her free hand slide up my stomach and make soft, swirling circles across my chest.

Her roving hand was awakening my senses even more and causing my hair to stand on end. Not only was her hand awakening my senses, but it also partially distracted my focus from the expert work she was giving the head of my penis. My hips started to thrust up and down a little. Her lips slid further down my penis and her head started bobbing with the rhythm of my hips. Her mouth pressed firmly against my skin enough to allow me to feel the warmth of her lips, yet loose enough to keep me from experiencing deep pleasure.

This went on for several minutes. Each time I would get close to having an orgasm, she would change up what she was doing and start focusing on a different part of my dick. She would move from sucking the tip to deep throating me; licking the underside of my dick to massaging and kissing my testicles. She was an expert at what she did.

One time while we were at work, she told me that she did not have sex with men until she had dated them at least six months. I told her that made sense. She explained to me that she didn't want to give her body away to just anyone and that she wanted to make sure they were with her for more than just sex before she gave her heart and greatest jewel to a man. I also took that to mean that she didn't have oral sex very often either.

I was surprised by how well she knew what she was doing and how well she knew to keep a man very aroused, yet not allow him to have an orgasm right away. Many women want to get a man off as quickly as possible when giving oral, but not her. Tiffany seemed to enjoy what she was doing just as much as I enjoyed what she was doing to me.

After more than 30 minutes of teasing and pleasing me, Tiffany slid her lips over my the head of my throbbing, aching dick and started deep throating me ever so softly while fondling and massaging my balls. It seemed like each time she went down, she would increase the speed ever so slightly. I was thrusting my hips, trying to get her to go faster and faster, wanting to explode more than I ever had before. She did increase her pace, but not at my desired speed.

Her lips gripped tighter and tighter as her head started to bob faster and faster. My eyes were rolled into the back of my head. My heart was beating so much that it felt it might explode. My lungs were burning and gasping for air. I could hear my voice moaning and groaning loudly over and over. Her free hand was dragging down my chest, leaving scrape marks, but not digging into my skin.

"I am going to cum." I exclaimed, trying to entice her to make me cum.

Finally, her head bobbed up and down as fast as she could and she started humming. I could not take it anymore. My body thrust up against her face until my hips locked into the air. I felt my balls clinch tightly against my body. Just as I was about to squirt, she pulled her mouth away and stroked me fast and hard with her hand. My semen sprayed all over my chest. I came over and over with more intensity than I could ever remember. My head was in a fog. I felt like I was going to faint.

Unable to move, I lay on the bed, which felt like it was made of Jello. My eyes were closed and I could feel movement on the bed. I felt a warm body pressing against my side and instinctively knew that Tiffany was lying next to me. It was only when I felt cold air against my chest that I opened my eyes. I looked down and saw that Tiffany was cleaning up the mess I had made with baby wipes.

Her cleaning me up like a baby that had just made a total mess touched my heart deep inside. I was all in on this journey. Nothing more did she need to do to convince me she was the one for me. But what happened next was mind blowing...

storytyme
storytyme
613 Followers
12