she Is Shared

Story Info
He shares His slut for the first time.
4.6k words
4.08
69.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For as long as i can remember, the thought of Him sharing me with anyone else terrified me. my love is an all-encompassing one and the thought of either of us being with someone else is revolting to me. When He says it, i feel as though He doesn't really care. That i am disposable, able to be given away at a moments notice. my security and comfort as His submissive is questioned in my mind when He talks about sharing me.

i know His view on it is very different. Though it might be a bit difficult for Him to see me used by someone else, it also gives Him the sense of total control over me, which is His ultimate desire. He loves to show me off, like a proud parent showing off their special child. In a way He is Daddy. You see, He gave birth to and nurtured the anal submissive slut that i now am.

I truly am His submissive in every sense of the word. He directs everything in my life including clothing, sex, grooming habits, and even bodily functions. i do feel like He owns me completely, mind, body & soul. Those who are not in a D/s relationship may not understand the depth of the connection. Because of this, if He wishes to share me, whether my mind can accept it or not, i know that i will be shared. It is up to me to come to terms with the reality of what that means and understand that i will still be His.

As we go about our week, He tells me that we have been invited to dinner this coming weekend with one of His friends. i have never met this person, however that doesn't matter much. He knows i have many questions, however He will not share any other details with me. He believes the less i know the better. He tells me i am to be on my best behavior.

Usually when we go out in public, we have a different set of rules. He doesn't force me to call Him Master, but i do need to maintain the level of respect and either refer to Him as Daddy or Sir. Daddy tends to be easier because i hear other couples with children refer to their significant others with that loving term. i am still required to wear my butt plug in public with no underwear. If we are around family, children, or planning on physical activity, He allows me to wear pants (of course the plug and no underwear rules still apply).

As Saturday approaches, He starts to become animated and excited, though He is trying hard to hide it. He has a little added spring in His step and i catch Him whistling in the kitchen.

Saturday morning comes early, as He wakes me just after 7am. Usually we sleep in on Saturdays, unless it's His weekend to work. He tells me that i must make myself ready, as we are expected at noon and there is much to do. He says He has some research to do, so i am to give myself an enema, bathe, and dress in what He will lay out for me. This has become a weekly routine. He has become very fascinated with enemas lately, both for necessity as well as punishment. He removes my butt plug that is my constant companion and pats me on my ass. Today it is simply routine and He leaves me to do it on my own. i do as i am told and begin the preparation process.

I diligently get the warm water enema ready, filling the small bottle with a spot of soap and nice warm water. When it's ready, i climb into the tub on all fours and slide the tip of the bottle into my asshole. my anal training is such that now i do not need lube for this process. i squeeze the bottle over and over until the contents are completely entered into my colon. He always gives me two bottles, so i slowly get up, being sure to tightly clench my anal muscles to be sure the liquid doesn't leak out. I fill the bottle a second time, this time with just warm water. I assume the doggy style position again in the tub and being to empty the second bottle into my asshole. The warm liquid feels good flowing into my bowels. i can feel the typical cramping start and wince. i hate this part, however He has made me understand that this is a very necessary part of my continued training. As an anal submissive, my ass needs to be clean and ready for use 24/7.

i hold the liquid inside for several minutes, trying to think of something else. i position myself over the toilet and do as He has instructed me. i start to release the liquid very, very slowly, constricting my anal muscles and giving them a workout. Clench and release, clench and release. Slowly the contents of my ass are emptied. Now that my insides are clean, it was time for my bath. He doesn't allow me to shower. He has me take baths only, believing that allowing my body to soak in the soapy water gives a better, cleaner result, especially for my pussy and ass. i run the bath and go out to the office. He is at His computer typing away. i come around and nibble His neck, then let my tongue wander up to His ear. i hear Him moan and He pulls me into His lap, calling me a Vixen. He kisses me passionately, deeply. i love this man to levels i never thought possible. This man causes me such great pain, however also causes me the most mind-blowing pleasure. i'm totally, completely, and helplessly His.

He hears the tub filling and lifts me off His lap, swats my butt, and tells me to go soak. He smiles and i almost skip out of the room back to the bathroom. As the tub fills, i crawl in and sigh, feeling the heat of the water start to relax my sore muscles. Last night, like almost every night, He used me roughly. This morning, my muscles feel the remnants of that use. He played out a severe scenario last night, tying me to a hook in the living room on my tip toes, whipping me until i land in sub-space, and fucked my pussy then my asshole until i went limp. As i think back over last night, i feel myself blush and get tingly. He made me cum last night while reddening my ass to the point of welts as He brutally fucked my asshole. He has destroyed my limits and my body cannot distinguish the difference between pain and pleasure anymore.

After relaxing to the point of a hazy dream-like state, He comes in to check on me. He tells me it's time to finish up. I begin my grooming routine, shaving my legs, underarms, pussy and asshole. He desires a clean submissive and does not allow any hair on my body. i work efficiently and once done, i begin to drain the tub, stand, and wrap my towel around me. I head into the bedroom and dress in what He has picked out for me. As i suspected, it's a simple slinky, white dress that is low in the front and is made out of a stretchy material for easy access and removal. my nipples are clearly visible through the thin material. i head back into His office and present myself for His inspection. He says i am missing one last thing and tells me to get over His knee. i do so and He lifts my dress, exposing my ass. He spreads my ass cheeks and leans over to taste it briefly. my body twitches with the pleasure His touch brings. He circles my pucker with His tongue and promises more of that later. He then puts something in its place, pushing against my anal opening. Of course it gives way easily and what feels like a butt plug is pushed firmly into place. It's very wide and long. i feel stretched and very full, just the way He likes it. He gives my ass a couple of well placed spanks and stands me up. We are ready to go.

He walks me to the car and just as He is about to get into the drivers side, He tells me He forgot something and He'll be right back. He rushes back into the house and a minute later He returns, putting something in the trunk. He jumps in and we are off to His friend's house. We pull into the driveway and He puts the car into park. Before He stops the motor, He turns and tells me that He loves me and to remember i am to be on my best, submissive behavior. He kisses me and removes the key from the ignition. He guides me inside and introduces me to His friend. He calls me by my given name and i'm relieved. Whenever He introduces me in the D/s capacity, He refers to me by my sub name, either slut or rose, and He did not today. I breathe a sigh of relief, thinking it would just be a relaxing afternoon with friends.

Lunch was great, having a BBQ in the back yard. Anything grilled is great in my book! The guys are talking sports, hunting and work and i'm sitting there listening, not having much to add. Soon, however, the topic becomes a bit deeper in nature. i'm not certain how the topic came up, but His friend started asking Him about control and dominating in a relationship. He said He had this girl He was seeing, but that she was a control freak and He didn't know how to get past that so He could be more dominant with her. Quite the topic to bring up to a Dom! He began to tell His friend about how our relationship started. First, He made it clear that for Him being Dominant comes naturally. Either you are or you're not, and He definitely is. He told him that He could see i had a submissive side to me that He began to test, a little at a time. It was unnoticeable to me at the time, however it laid the foundation for our venture into the D/s lifestyle.

As the conversation became intense, He gave specific examples on how He transitioned me from a vanilla, naïve, good girl into a wanton, submissive anal slut. The key was making sure to balance pleasure, pain & discipline in small, gradual steps. Suddenly He turned to me and told me to strip then kneel. A flood of heat rushes through me as embarrassment takes hold. Knowing my place, however, i immediately get up, pull the dress over my head, and come over to His side, kneeling with my hands laced behind me. His friend's jaw just about hit the floor as he watched the display. This seemed to confirm for him that He knew what He was talking about. He suggested that if he really wanted to learn how to be a Dom, He would teach him. Gladly he accepted the offer and He said they would begin now, using me, if he'd like. An enthusiastic yes came from him as he immediately got to his feet and led the way into the living room. He tells him that, knowing this might come up, He has brought some tools with Him. He tells me to get up, go out to the car, and retrieve the items in the trunk. i stand and walk out to the car, wearing only my heels. His friend noticed the butt plug as i walked by, asking about it as i disappeared out the door.

Upon my return from the car, bag slung over my shoulder, i can hear them talking in the living room. He is explaining the idea of collaring a submissive and for Him, my collar is my butt plug. His friend seems very confused by this, so He tries to explain it differently. In the progression of a D/s relationship, the realization that the Dom wishes to have this sub as His and only His, a ceremony called collaring takes place, almost like a wedding. The light bulb seemed to go on when the wedding analogy was used. The collar, He explains, is sort of like a wedding ring, becoming an outward symbol of ownership. While He does have an actual collar for me that i wear, He decided when training me to be an anal submissive, that His true collar would be having me wear His butt plug in my ass 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Same symbolism, different physical manifestation.

More questions come up from the friend about butt plugs. He asks about wearing one constantly. Doesn't it hurt her? Doesn't it cause physical issues? How are bodily functions handled? What if she's sick? He tries to answer them as they are asked, explaining that after a few days the discomfort subsides and the body becomes used to the plug. Because He controls everything as the Dom, He explains that He regulates my bodily functions, allowing the removal of the plug for movements once a day in the morning. If there is a problem with illness, the severity is determined, however most often the plug does remain. He explains that the continued wear of the plug is a constant physical reminder that i am owned completely by Him, mentally and physically. He also explained that the plug has a nice mental side effect as well, teaching me to endure discomfort, and even enjoy it. When the plug is removed for long periods of time, i feel empty and start to crave having my ass filled. His friend is completely enthralled with the prospect of having a submissive.

He tells me to kneel in the center of the room, then bend over so my face is pressed to the floor and my ass is high in the air for inspection. He comes around to stand behind me and starts to spank my ass cheeks. I squeal a bit with the sudden impact, then settle in for my ass to be reddened. He slaps my ass, alternating left to right and a hard and fast pace. He asks His friend to open the back and hand Him the whip. His friend digs through the bag and hands Him a leather whip. Suddenly the blows to my ass become harder as His whip is thrust down onto my red ass. Over and over He whips me, down the back of my thighs, up between my legs, onto my ass, and up my back. He tells me to kneel up and His blows focus their attention on my breasts, slapping left then right. I grunt as the whip lands several well placed hits directly on my nipples. He suddenly stops and asks if His friend wants to try. He says yes and stands to take His place. He hands him the whip and gives Him a few pointers on how to swing it, how hard to hit, and the most sensitive places to whip. i feel the first of his strikes, tentative and light. But as he builds confidence, his strikes become more powerful. i find myself groaning, feeling more and more pain build. He really starts to get into it, asking me if i like it and if i want more. i look at Him and He tells me to answer. i manage a yes and He takes the whip from Him. He starts to beat my ass with brutal trusts. He tells me as He's beating my ass that i am to give His friend the same respect He gives me and answer him properly. i say yes sir over and over and once He feels i have been punished enough, the whipping stops. My body is on fire, burning from the stings of the whip from my back down to my legs and everywhere in between.

The next lesson was fucking. This is a challenging one, as He had a curious and willing slut who just wanted to please. If His friend's girl isn't so willing, it will take a great deal of patience to produce the desired results. For Him, He explained, the desired result was an anal whore who would take anything in her ass whenever He wanted. He asked His friend what His desired result was and he wanted a submissive that would suck him off whenever and wherever he wanted without expecting reciprocation. He seemed to think that was certainly a good idea and explained that once a submissive was in place, additional training may be added for such things as pain, orgasm control, oral techniques, anal, etc. His friend seemed genuinely pleased with everything he was hearing. To prove His point, He asked His friend to have a seat and ordered me to suck him off. Once i was done with His friend, i was to return to Him and suck Him off.

Diligently i set off to complete my tasks. I crawl over to His friend and unzip his pants. i grasp his penis in my hand and insert it into my mouth, wasting no time. He was rock hard and started to moan as i went to work. I bring my mouth all the way down and bottom out with him at the back of my throat. i swallow to complete the impalement and start to move my mouth and hand up and down his shaft simultaneously. It takes no time at all until he is moaning loud and shouts that he's ready to cum. i continue gagging on his cock and he sends his load down the back of my throat. i suck his dick as he continues to pulse, sucking out the remainder of his orgasm. His head falls back against the chair and he tells him that was one of the best blowjobs he's had in a long time. One down one to go.

I swing myself around and start crawling toward Him. He's sitting, stretched out on the couch, cock in His hand stroking Himself. I'm excited to watch Him. I love to see Him jerking off. When I get to my place between His legs, He grabs the back of my head and sends my mouth slamming down over His extremely hard cock. His blowjob is rough and needy, as He forces me down hard and fast, gagging continually. He pinches my nostrils for a few seconds so i cant breathe and He holds me tight as His cock is forced to remain buried down my throat. He lets me go and i choke and take a deep breathe. He loves to hear me choke and gag on His cock and He makes it well known. He tells His friend that while He's getting His turn, he is more than welcome to play with me.

He almost dives off the chair he was sitting in and comes behind me. As i'm bent over getting face-fucked, my ass is left up, exposing my butt plug. I feel his hands spread my ass and the plug starts to move. The sensations are incredible, being forced to accept His entire cock down my mouth and having my asshole invaded. The plug starts twisting and then it is being pulled slowly, easing it out of my tight hole. His friend comments on how cool my ass looks with a plug stuffed into it. He suggests to His friend to fuck my ass a bit with the plug, then check out my asshole gape. Just then the plug comes roughly out of my ass, then is shoved back in just as roughly. He starts sawing the plug back and forth, in and out of my asshole. After a few minutes of fast fucking with the plug, he spreads open my ass cheeks with one hand and rips the plug out with the other. He's thoroughly impressed with what a great gape I have in my asshole. He thought it was totally sexy. He starts playing with my gaping hole, sticking his fingers into my opening and spreading it open.

As His friend is playing with my ass, He is fucking my face, hard. I feel Him start to tense and He tells me to suck all of His cum as He was coming. He bucks and forces His cock deeper down my throat as his semen pump shot after shot down my throat. He groans and lays back. Noticing the fun His friend is having, He tells Him that he can fuck me if he wants. His suggestion to being was to put the plug back into my ass and fuck my pussy. He told him that he'd be surprised how tight my pussy was with the plug in. i'm horrified at this point, as no one has ever done this to me but Him. i now feel like a toy, something He can allow others to play with when He wants and i feel a stab in my heart. Unfortunately, i am where i am because i what i am. I'm an anal submissive slut and my Dom just gave permission for another man to use me. i was about to be shared for the first time, i had no say, so i had to get over it.

I feel the plug shoved back into my ass with one quick motion and I'm turned on my back to lie on the floor at His feet. His friend is stroking his cock and grips my legs to put them above my head. He tells me to hold them behind my knees because he's going to fuck my little pussy. His cock comes to the entrance of my slit. He licks his hand and wipes his spit onto my pussy. Then he positions himself above me and jams his cock into my very tight pussy. Fuck its tight was his only comment as he begins to pound my pussy. My back is being painfully ground into the carpet as his thrusts take on a desperate, vigorous rhythm. I look up at Him and He is stroking His cock again, watching my face intently with a lusty look of pure desire. He's getting off on this. I can't believe He's getting off on another man fucking me. i'm thrown into mental turmoil, as my pussy is throbbing from the fucking i'm getting, but it's not Him. The smoldering look He is giving me is sending me deeper into my own well of desire, truly wishing it was Him forcing His cock deep into me. i decide not to let my eyes leave His eyes and stare deeply as i'm pushed back and forth with the motion. Soon the man taking my cunt is on the verge again, wildly screwing me within an inch of my life. He begins to cum, removes his dick, and sprays my tits with his spunk.

It seems it was His turn, as He demands my presence to sit on His cock on the couch. i'm up and hovering over His lap, guiding His hard cock into my used pussy. He starts to lift me by my hips and drop me back down hard, repeating this assault over and over. He seems extremely turned on with a hint of anger. He didn't use my pussy as much as His friend, as soon it was time for a different entrance. He tells His friend that they have used two of my three holes and He wants to finish the triple-play of fucking me. He orders me to my knees and I assume the position of face down, ass up. He roughly grabs the plug and wrenches it out of my asshole painfully. I hear Him open the lube and it is smeared over my asshole. He tells me i'm lucky that He's in such a good mood because He was thinking about fucking my ass with no lube. His friend asks if that's possible and He says it most certainly is. It's excruciatingly painful for me and not so comfortable for Him, but knowing the depth of pain it causes me is worth it.

12