she Is Shared

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He expertly pries open my ass cheeks and thrusts His dick into my ass, past the sphincter ring and deep into my ass. He groans and tells His friend that there is nothing like fucking me in the ass. It's so tight and warm and deep. He starts His favorite ass-fucking technique, out slowly, then hard back in, out slowly, then hard back in. Soon He has His passion worked up and He speeds His motion and force. Soon He is pumping my asshole like His friend did my pussy, almost like a jack hammer. He groans that He's about to cum and removes His cock from my ass and tells me to turn and take His cum. I twist around and open my mouth as His cum is loaded onto my tongue. He tells me to suck Him clean and I do, taking my time to be sure I got it all. His friend is a bit taken aback and asked about ass to mouth. He said that He gives me enemas so that I'm clean. He believes it's yet another step in training and humiliation, making a slut taste her own ass.

He tells me to get up and go freshen up. I do and upon my return they are discussing anal training. He was in the middle of telling His friend about my continual plug wear, training my ass every night with dildos, and fucking my ass at least once a day. The questions start to die down and their conversation starts to go back to the beginning process of getting a woman to submit. He tells me to put on my dress then come over to Him to reinsert my plug. I put my dress over my head and go over to bend in front of Him. He opens my cheeks and pushes the plug against my asshole. His friend is surprised, but I'm not, that the plug has no lube on it. He explains that He enjoys having my asshole abused, as it gets me used to the feeling of pain. At least once a day He causes me pain, whether punishment or not, so I don't get too complacent. He finally forces the plug past my ring with some force and stretching my ass cheeks. I wince as He pushes it into its place and drops my dress. They shake hands and He tells His friend to call or email with any questions. He's happy to help in the training of a new submissive. He also offers to come train her Himself, if he'd like. i get a twinge of jealousy as He says this, as He is my Dom and i'm still possessive of Him. I suppose if He shared me, then He will expect me to share Him next. He thankfully snaps me out of my thought process with His hand on my back, as I can't bear to think about it anymore. I do have to wonder, however, that if He has now shared me once, will He share me again?

12