She Is Tormented Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia continued despite the growing horror in her belly

I don't know what you were thinking almost fucking that fat bastard Edgar Darryl. Once again I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you must have believed I was he, and your mind was so clouded with desire you misjudged innocently. I will clear things up right now, I WILL NOT approach you with offers to meet or fuck in person little whore, so don't get your hopes up, like I said I like the game. When I do finally pound those tight holes, you will have come to me once you've figured out who I am. Be careful, make sure you are absolutely certain.I doubt anyone you approach will deny it, and if I find you've shared that snatch with anyone but me, your secret will not be kept in confidence any longer.

Although it was thrilling to watch you splay out so easily for Edgar, things have been cleared up with him, let it suffice to say I know some people who can push his buttons. I had to show a little bit of my hand, which you will pay for, but it couldn't be helped at that point.

Now as for the cameras I require the same visual input I have of you at work. You will place a camera in each room angled to show as much area as they can, including one in your bathroom, pointed into the shower area, you will cease to use close your shower door for the time being until other arrangements can be made. The battery life for each camera is quite large, and the all operate wirelessly with the hub, which in turn will use your wireless home internet connection to transmit the feed to me.

The toy is to remain inside you until further notice, and you were right to not pleasure yourself I would have been very disappointed in you and trust me when I say that is not something you would like. I believe this will do for today pertaining to our communication, I will be satisfied watching how you go about yourself at home. Sleep pleasantly, there will be a surprise awaiting you in the morning.

Julia didn't know what to do, she set about setting up the camera's in a daze. He had an open license into her life, for Julia who hadn't even lived with a roommate in five years this was even worse than when she had almost let Mr. Darryl fuck her this afternoon. Humiliation that she had gotten herself into this predicament was consuming her. She felt dirty and ashamed, now some stranger had power over her, power she couldn't refuse. Once the camera's were going and the transmitter was giving off a steady green light, Julia reclined back onto her couch. The vibrator began going off intermittently once again, she fell into a daze of frustrated sexual fantasies and drifted into sleep exhausted from the days labors.

12