She Just Wanted To Be Liked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kayce 69
kayce 69
129 Followers

Before she could beg for mercy her head had been pulled to the side of the bed and her mouth was wrapped round another cock, they both fucked her very hard showing no mercy, enjoying filling the lonely housewife at both ends, she lay there, defeated. She was given a choice and she agreed to do anything they wanted if she was untied, there were three of them and she was alone and naked, she wasn't going anywhere so the ropes were removed and they helped her downstairs.

She fed them and gave them drinks. That was in-between being on her knees sucking cock, bent over the sofa being fucked from behind, kneeling on all fours with one in her mouth and one up her ass, letting them fuck off between her tit's.

At one point they even made her put on a show with a cucumber while they got ready to give it to her in all three hole's at once. That was one huge long fucking session, it lasted about an hour and a half on the lounge floor. They ate and drank and played with her for another two hours using her holes as they pleased again and again. It must have been five in the afternoon when they left her alone, her cunt and ass were so sore as she lay naked on the lounge floor, she was so totally exhausted that she couldn't make it back upstairs for three hours.

Her first thoughts were the police but no, Gerry he would never believe she hadn't let them in, as in fact she had, she had a thought and decided to write it all down in that dairy, she wanted to see if it sounded as though she had been forced but really the way it read it sounded as if she let them and in the end enjoyed it but she knew she hadn't, she knew she had been raped. Her next thought was best to keep it quite and she did.

Gerry had been home and gone away again. One morning the dirty old post-man, as she called him, knocked on the door, she wasn't going to let him in so she called, "What is it?" he said had a letter to sign for. Making him push it threw the box she signed but he insisted she open it while he waited and to her horror there were picture's of that awful day of her licking out women and fucking men in all kinds of position's. This pervert had been looking in with a camera, there had always been rumours that he was trying to peep at and take picture's of women on his round, he smiled in triumph as she opened the door, the smile turned to laughter at the shock on Jenny's face.

"These are the copies, shall we go in and talk about them?" Jenny almost fell in, still in shock. His voice took on a dictatorial tone "I don't think you should be going behind your husband's back, like this, I think someone should let him know what's going on, he gives you all these nice thing's and you fuck around with low life, I just thought I would warn you so you can start packing."

Jenny gasped, "No, no please don't tell him, they forced me it wasn't my fault, it was rape, please there must be a way to sort this out without my husband knowing."

Malcolm looked at her, "Rape you say, I will have to think about it, you say you were forced, doesn't look that way on film, anyway I will finish my round and be back at noon, to give you my answer."

Jenny was still dazed when he came back, she jumped as he came straight into the lounge and sat down, Jenny went to speak but he put his hand up, "I'll do the talking, fix me a drink and this is what I want you to do."

She gave him the drink," I have been thinking about you and as you know I enjoy photograph's and you are a beautiful young woman, so you will pose for me any way and in what I want you to, then you can have the pictures as payment, don't think about it, don't argue that's the deal.”

For the next hour Jenny was made to change into different underwear and photo's were taken, making her smile and laugh, then he got worse, wanting her to take a tit out or even topless, and then he asked her to pull her panties to one side, she said no he was not going to see her naked it was bad enough being forced to pose in erotic position's with a smile on her face, so he gave up trying and finally he finished the film, Jenny rushed upstairs to put on her housecoat.

When she came down, his attitude had changed, he was even polite, she asked for the copies and when would she get the originals, he looked at her and gave her the envelope with the photo's in, on the envelope was Gerry's business address, he smiled, "See I know where your husband work's so you sit down beside me and we will talk about the photo's I have, and the photo's I have just taken. I hate to say it but you are so pretty I could make some money on calendar shot's I bet I could make a calendar of these and post them to hubie's client's and work mate's, "Jenny felt sick inside as she sat looking at him grinning beside her.

He looked back at her, "I can see you want the rest so I will tell you what we will do. I have another roll of film and I want to do some bondage shot's for my own collection, nothing kinky, when I have them you can have the others, I know you have seen me looking at you, I like you, I have fantasized about that cute ass of yours and being your master only because of the way you look down on me so I would like to have picture's of you tied up, that's the deal and you know you can't say no," he was right and Jenny knew it, and she could only sit and watch as he loaded his camera.

Jenny said, in as strong a manor as she could, "I will do this but on one conduction only in my underwear, and you must give me your word that I will have all the photo's."

Malcolm said, "Look as I said I like you, I would have been happy to have come in for a cup of coffee on a rainy day just for a chat, it was you who didn't want to be nice so of course I give you my word and I promise not to show the bondage pictures to anyone, they really are for my pleasure," Jenny smiled and ask what she should put on, he asked her to wear the red pants and bra with the pale pink hold up stockings and her highest heel's, she felt better now that he'd promised and said he liked her.

She went upstairs to put the set on, quite unaware he was downstairs, out in the shed, looking for rope, tape and anything else that may come in handy, he looked in the garage and came back smiling.

She looked stunning when she came back and he said so, "You are really beautiful and you must tell me if I tie to tight, won't you, but I want to make a little bit of a story of the shot's, sort of roll play, you know a little acting, so we will start off with you coming in and seeing a burglar, then of you being over powered and tied up, is that all right, I hope you don't mind?" Jenny nodded.

He set up the camera and the story started. Soon he had Jenny with her wrist's crossed behind her and helpless, he then gagged her, it was then that he changed, he pushed her on her back and straddled kneeling over her, "I like you alright, you dumb bitch I will like you even more when I have these panties and bra off and these nice big tit's tied up like balloons so I can chew on them, fucking those great nipple's, and that's before I hoist you up in the garage and spank that cute ass you've got. My only problem is, do I start fucking you now or save the first one till your ass is red, god you are a stupid cunt, do you now I have dreamed of this moment, you at my mercy and me just about to fuck all your holes for the rest of the day and most of the night, with you tied in some really tight knot's in many position's."

He tied her legs and went to get a drink and have a look round. In draws, cupboards, handbags, anywhere he may find something interesting, until he came back to his struggling victim brandishing scissors, "Just going to make you more comfy, can't have you with all those clothes on, I can't see those lovely big tit's, or that adorable cunt of yours."

With a scotch in one hand and scissors in the other in set to and stripped Jenny, laughing at her as she squealed and pleaded through the gag, he was like a frenzied animal as he pinned her to the floor sucking at her nipples then he bent her legs back over her tit's and started fingering her cunt.

His face was only inch's from hers as his fingers squeezed the delicate nub of her clit, "This is all mine, I can do what ever I want to it and anything I want to you," then he tied her leg's up at her knees pressing into her tit's so he could hold her cunt lip's open and really give her a good licking, his tongue licking and sucking almost drinking the juice in her cunt, biting at her clit before the spanking started and in that position he could enjoy both, spanking and fingering her at the same time. He got her crying, which was his signal to stand her up and march her to the garage.

There he tied her to the hoist. Up her bound arms went, bending her forward as her large tit's dangled before him, he immediately bound them and sucked her nipple's until they were so sore he had her crying again, he told her he would give them a rest but what he really meant was that Jenny was going to feel the heat of his belt. He got so turned on by whipping her ass and flicking the belt at her cunt that only half way in to what he had planed he had to stop and start fucking her and he was hard at it for some time. He bent her further over so as to hurt her ass some more with his belt and fingers. He kept beating her, his plan was to get her begging him to fuck her just to stop the pain, he loved the power he had over the young beauty, eventually she gave in, this time it was her mouth he used.

After the fun in the garage it was her bedroom, bound in a kneeling position in the middle of the bed with rope's to the side's, holding her still, he stood there admiring the wonderful sight, he could fuck her ass, mouth and cunt anytime he felt like it and he felt like it a lot of time's.

As night fell she was tied with her arms up to the bed head and her ankles crossed, pulled up to a rope around her waist and he never untied her tit's they were so blue and big with her nipple's permanently erect that she had to endure, bulldog clips, peg's and his teeth on them all afternoon and the night was still to come.

All night he played with Jenny, fucking her so much with his cock or anything else he had that her cunt and ass were in such unbelievable pain and he knew that. He would threaten her with another painful fucking with any large object. He smiled, knowing that she would beg him to use her mouth to save the pain and he loved the way he had her tied making it fun to watch her struggle around the bed to please him and he never helped, just laid there and made her do all the work, making sure she got his cock to the back of her throat forcing her to hold it all in her mouth even as she gagged he wouldn't let her head go until she had swallowed every drop of his cum.

In the early hours of the morning he untied her and left without a word, Jenny hide the photo's he had left in the dairy and wrote it all down vowing never to see him again, but still wondering how she would get the other photo's away from him.

Gerry got back and she hid the last of the bruises with make up.

Gerry had been wonderful in the two week's he was home and Jenny was happy again but to soon he was involved in the next interview at their northern head office where he could get the big job he wanted, it would mean moving to a company house and a lot more importance in the firm.

He left early for the interview, kissing Jenny he said he would stay overnight and be back tomorrow, Jenny laid back and dreamed of moving away to a happier area, away from the memories of this house.

Her dreams were brought back to reality when she suddenly had another kiss; she woke with a start.

" Hello sweetheart, I see your old mans away so I've come to see how those nipple's of yours are, I fancy playing with them again and of course that juicy cunt needs a look at or should I say a seeing too." Malcolm was standing over the bed holding the spare front door key he had stolen, Jenny tried to move but he held her, "Look beautiful, look what's in my top pocket, yes it's those photos you want, you do pose well, you want them? If you do I want you again, or shall I go after hubby?"

Jenny stared at him with hate in her eye's and stopped struggling, he smiled down at her, "That's right, you just lay there and be a good girl, while I play with you, I'm fed up with wanking over those bondage picture's, time for a bit more of the real thing," he let her go and pulled the bedcovers down, she only had her baby-doll nighty on, he gazed at her lovely firm legs, she looked fantastic.

He took off his shirt and Jenny saw the pictures in his top pocket as he dropped his shirt on the floor, she slowly opened her leg's and said, "I suppose you want to do things to this?"

He licked his lip's, "You bet I want to suck that cunt of yours dry, then get it slippery again with a cock full of cream, so get your knee's up and spread those lovely leg's, use your finger's to hold that hole open for my tongue, you think I fucked you last time, well this time your going to earn those photo's, mostly with that beautiful mouth of yours, I love the way it wraps round me and you suck my cock."

Jenny watched him go down on her cunt, fingering her and sucking and she made nice moaning noises, pushing her hip's up to meet his tongue but her mind was on the pocket, as soon as he was to excited to think, she was going to go for them and rip them up, the time was now or never and she went for them, she moved kicking out at him, he moved holding her leg and they ended up wrestling on the floor, she had them in her hand but he had her leg's and he was bending them up her back the pain was terrible and she cried out, he had her.

"Drop them bitch, I said drop them," she did, he grabbed them and pulled a hold all out from under the bed, Jenny saw thing's fall from the open zip, he got some rope out, she saw thing's that made her fell sick. Clips, tape, strap's, ring gags and vibrators.

Soon he had her elbows held by a strap and a rope around her neck pulling her off the floor, "That wasn't very cleaver was it, now I will deal with you, but it's going to be rough, you saw my fun bag well I am going to have some real fun with you and that bags got all I need," Jenny went to protest but he clamped her mouth with his hand, got a ring gag and fitted it in, standing back he looked at the helpless women and said, "Where shall I begin? mmmmm, I've never used a ring gag before, maybe we can start there, you hungry for a cock cream breakfast, but to show there's no hard feeling's, well not yet, I’ve got something for you”.

He put his hand in the bag, he pulled out two silver balls on wire, “I have some vibrating cunt ball's, according to the literature they drive you wild, let's see what they do to you when there snugly up that hot cute cunt of yours," and so his enjoyment of Jenny and her torment began.

He enjoyed slapping her in to submission. He beat her ass hard until she was forced to let him push the cunt balls in. He taped the control to her and switched on, she had never felt anything like it but she didn't have time to think, he forced her to her knees and was soon ramming his cock into her mouth, raping her through the ring gag. The balls were soon having the desired effect and he laughed as she squirmed and moaned wriggling her ass around, it just made him hornier as he watched her trying to get them out but the more she moved the more they made her wet, he looked into her pleading eye's, "Getting to you? Making that cunt of yours hot and wet is it? Want me to wank you a bit, maybe lick some juice out, I got a nice long thin one for your ass, want to try it? What's up, can't talk with your mouth full? Alright I'll stick it up your ass any way, I'm told it buzzes and moves a treat, let's find out, just as soon as my fat cock has cum in your sweet little mouth."

Soon Jenny, still dripping his cum out of her mouth, was being bent over and the dildo was inserted up her ass and taped in then switched on.

Malcolm stood back and watched his prize beauty roll around the carpet trying to make sense through the ring-gag, pleading, begging him to stop but all he did was hold her down and play with her soaking cunt, licking, sucking, fingering her slippery hole, doing everything to drive Jenny to a degrading orgasm, it soon happened.

Loving the power over her he left them in, Jenny shook her head with that begging look in her eye's and he told her if she wanted them out then he would take off the gag and she was to kiss, lick and suck his cock, he could hear her sob as she reluctantly nodded and he had his way. He made her take her time kissing and licking, tickling his balls with her tongue not letting her suck him hard he enjoyed slapping the side of her face with his cock saying, "You want to get me off, not yet, soon you can have it, don't be in such a rush, you can have my cock I know you love to have it in you."

He did this until he knew the torment in her cunt was starting her off again and he took his cock away and laid her down, removed the balls and just played with her, fingered her, he knew she was to far gone to protest, then he laid on his back with his cock in the air and crocked his finger at her, she had to have relief, disgusted with herself Jenny was forced, with her arm's bound behind her, to sit on it and fuck him as he mauled and played with her tit's, this went on until he filled her cunt again.

All through the day he helped himself to her, even when she had her hand's tied in front and her knee's tied so she could make him food he would be behind her fucking her ass. He always kept her tied in a way that made him her master, she visited the hoist twice for a good spanking, the third time he tied her wrist's to her ankle's hoisted her to cock height and fucked her as she swung helplessly in front of him.

He tied her tits and clipped them and only took them off after she had fucked herself with the vibrator's, while sucking him again. He even tied her knees together then her elbows in front with her tit's sticking out and squashed between them, made her kneel then tied her knees to her elbows and on around her neck pulling her head down in a way to make her a footstool, he had her kneeling bound while he watched football, with his feet on her back.

He laughed as he fucked her ass at half time. Then he loved sitting on the sofa while she lay across him, with her arms tied behind her licking and kissing his balls and cock before tying her in another humiliating position to be fucked again and again, cunt, mouth, ass and tit's so many times.

She thanked god when morning came and he left, leaving half the pictures saying she wasn’t to worry, she would have the rest as he would back to work her cunt again as payment for the other half.

Fate moved in and what the postman had said was not to be. She hid those photo's with the rest and even wrote a little in the diary but a couple of days later her happiest writing was that Gerry got the promotion, she thought she must burn those pictures before they moved to the company estate, but her mind was full of ideas, a new big house, with a nice company car.

It was a very new big house, in fact they were still painting it as they moved in, the two painter's were Ken and Frank, old guy's, Jenny guest at late fifties but very strong and they were very helpful moving stuff around for Jenny while Gerry was wrapped up in work, she would always be making them tea and sandwich's and she liked them and to her great delight, they said they liked her.

Another thing was the estate had it's own shopping centre and it was so nice to be able to buy a few nice thing's herself, and go to the gym to get herself in really nice shape, she really was looking and feeling good; in only a week she had forgotten the last house and its memories.

kayce 69
kayce 69
129 Followers