She Just Wanted To Be Liked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kayce 69
kayce 69
129 Followers

Gerry would let her have a little money as he was so busy going to work early and not getting home till after business dinners and of course the aboard trip's would be coming up but Jenny new he was doing it for her and their future.

It was a Tuesday, she had been to the gym and got home around two, she said" Hy" to the painter's and they smiled back as she went upstairs to get changed from her P.E. skirt and sports top. She went to her undie's draw and put her hand in to pick out some clean pant's only to find them covered in a wet creamy sticky slime, she knew what it was and was really mad, she went down to the painter's, "What have you been doing in my bedroom? Have you been in my draw's?"

Ken laughed, "No but we see a lot have, that's some diary you keep hidden and as for them photo's, no wonder you don't want your old man to know about them or his boss, wouldn't do his career any good or your marriage, you’d soon be out of this house and walking faster than we wanked in your undie's, we came twice while we reading your exploits.”

Jenny, who had not changed out of her skirt and sport's top, sank onto the sofa, she mustard a last chance, "Give my property back to me and stay out of my thing's or I will report you, you could lose your job for this,"

Frank just looked at her, "I think you would lose a lot more than us, so shut the fuck up and as for staying out of your thing's little madam, yes we will stay out of your bedroom draw's but we are going have a look in your draw's and now is as good a time as any to start, so get your skirt off and pant's down so we can have a good look at what we saw in them photo's, I really can’t wait to see what you have between your leg's, if it's as good as the picture's then we are in for a treat."

Jenny looked at both of them, "You can't do this to me, I thought you liked me, please, no you mustn't, don't."

Ken moved towards her, "We can do what we want, when we want, now stand up and take your skirt and pant's off or we will take them off for you and how about you turn around while you do it so I can see that great ass you keep wiggling around the house, if you knew the amount of time's I've wanted to goose that lovely ass-hole of yours, now fucking do it."

Jenny stood up and looked at them as Frank moved forward, "Now, now little lady don't you get upset, if you don't want to take them off you don't have to," Jenny's heart took a leap, as Frank sat on the sofa, "You just stand there and don’t move I'll just slide my hand up under them and see what I can find."

He placed his hand on Jenny's knee, she bit her lip as she felt it start to crawl upwards, Ken came over and stood beside Jenny, watching Franks hand go under the silky material. Ken slid his hand behind her and up her skirt into the waistband of her pants and down over her bottom, his other hand squeezed her tits and pulled at the nipples through the cotton.

She heard him whisper, "Show me them nice tittie's," Jenny started to cry and begged them to stop, Ken came close to her ear, "Do you know how long it's been since we had a good looking piece of cunt like you? Your my idea of page three, ever since you moved in we have worked to get you in this position and we intend to have you in plenty of other position's, and after seeing them picture's of you, you know you will be naked, now just you stand there like a good girl, do as your told and show me your tit's."

She looked down to see Frank grinning up at her with his hand inside her pants stroking the top of her pussy, she took hold of the top and slid it up and over her tit's, Ken whistled and pinched her bottom making her jump onto Franks invading fingers, "Don't you move, you just stand there while we play with you and have a feel of what I would have to call your more interesting place's."

Jenny just stood there defeated, holding her top up, her eye's shut but still the tear's squeezed out and ran down her face as the men enjoyed the humiliation of her. She felt their hand's push further into her pant's, probing, searching for her most private part's, she squealed as Ken inserted his finger in her ass, "Don't come that with me little lady, I've seen a picture of you with a firm cock up there, wait till it's my cock," and he licked the side of her face over her tears, she felt his hand go to her breast's and squeeze, " Big, plump and firm, just as I had imagined, oh and such a good bonus, long nipple's, oh this is more than I hoped for, they look as though they would be nice to nibble on."

His finger's rubbed them till they stood proud. As Ken was doing this Frank held her skirt up and pant's to one side running his finger's along her slit, playing with her clit between his finger's," Come on Ken let's have these pant's down, and her leg's in my favourite position, wide open, I fancy a lick at this little cunt, I really want to tongue her out, bet she tastes honey," Ken pulled at the back of her pants until they were round her knee's.

He whispered "Take your top off, if he's licking your cunt I'm having some big plump tit in my mouth."

Jenny stood there in the middle of her own lounge with one man licking and sucking her cunt and another biting her nipples and squeezing her tit while his other hand stroked her bottom, "Please don't do this to me, please stop, I'm a married women, leave me alone."

Ken stopped sucking her nipples, "If your a married woman than you know want a man likes and this man wants you to undo his flies and take his cock out, I don't want you to feel left out, I don't like to think of you having nothing to play with," he took Jenny's hand and guided it to his flies. As all this was happening Frank was getting more of his tongue and finger up Jenny's cunt.

A quick tug on her hair soon forced her to open Ken's flies and pull his hard cock out, Frank looked up at her, "Now there’s a thought, you've got two hands, time to let you wrap your other hand round my big fella, much as it pains me to leave this lovely flat stomach with it's beautiful bushy cunt mound, your big tit's will have to do."

Jenny soon found herself wanking two cock's as she stood open legged with men sucking her tit's, kissing her and playing with her ass and cunt, she wanked them very hard, she was hoping to make them come, but they were wise to her.

Ken and Frank slapped her hands away at the same time, "No need to get sore wrist's sweetheart, you have two holes that we will use instead, come on sweetheart get down on the floor, hands and knees, bum in the air you know the position and what's going to happen to you," Jenny was again on her knee's, finding herself with one cock buried deep up her cunt and another thrusting hard down her throat.

The rest of the day the only work the painter's did was on fucking the helpless Jenny, keeping her naked all afternoon they fucked her relentlessly, for two old guy's their appetite for the beautiful dark haired housewife was unstoppable, it wasn't until around six when they left that she didn't have a cock in one of her hole's. She lay in her bath exhausted cursing the fact that she had not burnt those pictures.

Gerry came home and Jenny was cooking for him, trying to act as normal as possible, "Those painter's haven't done much today, you had better tell them to get something done and done quick, I want the garage done next,"

Jenny said "Why don't you report them and get them moved to a different site, we may get some faster one's, their not very good."

Jenny hope's were soon dashed, "No they have been good perhaps your distracting them, it's all right being nice to them and doing thing's for them but don't over do it."

That night he made tender love to her but all she could see was Ken and Franks grinning faces and she knew she had too stop them. She was up early and fully dressed as Gerry left for the office, he saw Ken and Frank and spoke to them on his way, the painter's came in and they were angry, they put their bags down and went straight for Jenny.

Ken grabbed her, "So we ain't doing enough, want to get rid of us do you? We will show you who's doing enough, get them clothes off, I told you, your going to be naked for us, so get naked, let's see some cunt and tit's."

Jenny tried to run but Frank was soon on her and dragging her back and the two off them stripped her, then they took her to the kitchen table and forced her over it flat on her back. Ken went to his bag and got lengths of rope, they tied her to each leg of the table making sure her head was hanging over the edge, having her head like that it was difficult for Jenny to see what they were doing.

Jenny heard them and their laughter as they moved around admiring their naked pray, she heard Ken say, "Do you fancy fucking her first? I know I could do with getting rid of a load."

Frank said, "Heads or tails?"

Ken laughing said, "I fancy head with a good mouth."

She saw Frank flip a coin, "Heads you lucky bastard," and the next thing she saw was a naked Ken coming towards her. She had her chin pushed hard to open her mouth as his cock slid in, his balls slapped into her eyes while he face fucked her.

As he was doing that Frank mounted the table, then her cunt and started to fuck her really hard, the men must have been very excited as they soon came, filling both of Jenny's holes, they had been to fast and she hadn't be forced to orgasm, all she wanted was to be freed but that was not going to happen instead she felt something hard being pushed into her cunt, it went in easy as she still had Frank's juice inside her.

As she tried to look she didn’t notice Frank coming up beside her, he held her head and pushed the neck of a bottle into her mouth, "Drinky time, try this, I got it in Cyprus, they call it fire water." It tasted foul but he held it, she had no choice but to drink, as he held her head up she could see what Ken was doing and what was being forced up her cunt it was a thick wooden pole with a very pronounced finger grips around it and it touched her sensitive places and the way Ken was pushing it in and out it started to lubricate her, to get her wet, that, and the drink, Jenny was in a daze and getting worse.

Frank was needing her tits and her breathing was getting heavy, she finished the bottle and lay being forced towards an orgasm, Frank knelt by her, "Enjoy it? You like a good fucking as much as any-one, you didn't tell your old man so we take it you want us to keep your secret, we will and we will keep fucking you as and when we like, your just about to come, but it's only the first of many", and the men enjoyed their pretty young squirming victim as she orgasmed.

Jenny lay bound to the table in her drunken exhausted stupor, she could feel the men playing with her cunt and still using the pole on her to keep her aroused also she felt them tickling her and then a feeling of being cold it wasn't until they untied her and lifted her up that she saw what they had done, they had shaved her cunt, it was completely bald.

"Oh god no, what have you done to me you bastards? How could you? How can I explain this?"

Ken held her jaw, "You can show hubby what the painter's have been doing now can't you? Now let's get you upstairs and try this fresh cunt out, come on Frank let's hump this bitch some more, shaving her cunt has given me a raging hard on."

Jenny was dragged have dazed and half drunk upstairs to the bed room and shoved on the bed, soon she was on her side, sandwiched between the two of them with Ken fucking her still sore cunt and forcing his tongue in her mouth while Frank was behind, fucking her ass and playing with her tit's, this time they took longer enjoying her but Jenny was to far gone to care.

They left her to sleep and went to work and work they did, double speed, it wasn't until around two that Ken had to go and get her. She awoke with a hand playing with her bald cunt and Ken whispering," Looks like a pig with it's throat cut all white and pink, come on downstairs, I want some more of it".

Her pleadings were in vain as he pulled her down stairs by her hair and soon she was in the middle of her lounge again on her hand's and knees being fucked from behind while Frank painted and shouted Ken on with obscenities that had Jenny in tears again.

"Oh Ken your making her cry maybe your not fucking her cunt hard enough our maybe she need's her tit's tugged, oh no, I know she like's it up the ass go on take it out her cunt and bang her ass, give her ass a good creaming, "Ken was laughing at Frank and he did stop fucking her cunt and moved up to her ass, he was soon grunting his pleasure while filling it.

As soon as he had pulled out, Jenny collapsed on to the floor, Frank said, "Stay on your knee's girl, watching you two at it has got me horny, let's have a mouth on this old cock of mine." She was dragged back up and made to suck him. As she was giving him his blowjob the phone rang, Ken grabbed her arms tight behind her and Frank held her head hard onto his cock, he lifted the phone.

"Hello,--- oh hello Mr Davidson,---- no Jenny's not here, I think she is in bed, she's not feeling to well, went out this morning, I think she got her hair done," all the time he was talking he was ramming his cock in and out of Jenny's mouth as Ken held her tight with one arm and played with her tit's and cunt with the other.

"Yes, she said she must have eaten something that didn't agree with her,------ you won't be home for dinner, yes I'll tell her and you will be out late tomorrow, we will be working late tomorrow so as to finish on time,----- yes I'll tell her not to eat to much and not to take too big a mouthfuls." At that point Frank gave her mouth an extra hard fuck, while pulling her head forward, "We will see she's all right before we go. Yes I know, she does get herself tied up with thing's, yes she is a very nice lady always on her knees doing something, she licks us into shape, we like her, yes we will be sure and let her know, thank you good bye."

The two of them exploded with laughter as they continued their torment and abuse of Jenny, Frank fucked her mouth for another ten minutes while Ken couldn't get enough of Jenny's bald cunt, playing with her until Frank filled her mouth again. They both sat on the sofa laughing about the phone call as Jenny staggered slowly back to her bedroom.

With Gerry not coming home till late, it gave the painter's time to get the room almost finished hoping Gerry wouldn't know how little there was to do tomorrow and working quickly it also gave them time for one more fuck of their helpless victim.

They both went upstairs and dragged her down this time it was going to be over the sofa, each of them taking turn's to fuck her cunt ass and mouth and telling her she would remember this, every time hubby and her sat there and she knew she had no choice, she would relive being raped by two men during the day and she would have to play the loving wife at night, as though nothing had happened.

She sobbed at the thought of when Gerry got home and how she could explain her naked cunt, she was in total misery as the painter's said goodnight see you in the morning and with a gloating smile added you better be here and naked.

Gerry was thinking to much about tomorrow's meeting to push Jenny for anything and Jenny kept up the, didn't feel well story and that 's how she got through the night. Gerry left early and Ken and Frank let themselves in. They sat on the sofa and shouted for Jenny, in total humiliation Jenny came downstairs naked to the cat-calls of her tormentor's.

"Good morning my lovely cunt come over here and let me give you a kiss," and Jenny had to stand in front of Ken as he buried his face between her legs and kissed and sucked at her cunt. Frank looked up at her, "God your fucking gorgeous, and its time for a morning mouth wash, get your mouth down here and wash my cock." Jenny was soon on her knees between them with her head bobbing up and down on their cocks. As she sucked one the other would be playing with her between her leg's tickling her cunt till they each filled her mouth with their sticky juice.

They pulled the big arm chair in to the middle of the lounge and made her sit on it naked with her leg's wide open playing with her self, making sure she did herself hard while they finished the last of the painting, they watched her and never her let her stop, they wanted, forcing her to work on herself till she was making herself hot and ready to cum, then they took it in turns to stick their cocks in her mouth, making her suck them till they came.

It was Ken who took her upstairs and to her surprise not to fuck her but he looked for clothes for her to wear, she was made to put on a sheer blouse with no bra, a pair of lace thong pant's, a short pleated skirt and dark hold up stocking's and the finishing touch was high heel shoe's, they all went to Frank's car and drove to a scruffy pub, the painters said it was for a farewell drink.

There were not a lot people in the bar, just three coloured blokes who Ken spoke to and the landlord, Frank kept talking dirty to her, enjoying the discomfort of what she looked like, and where she was, she just ignored them as best she could, she sat there sipping her brandy and coke, waiting for them to finish their beer, Ken finished talking to the men and started to finish his beer, the landlord shouted closing time and went to lock up as Frank and Ken emptied their glasses.

Jenny drank hers up and went to get up from the bar stool, Frank said, "Before we go may we introduce you to three friends of ours, they have done us a lot of favours in the past and we thought we would pay them back or at least you could,” Jenny went to run but the one behind her put his huge arm around her slim waist pinning her arm's to her side and her mouth was covered by the other hand, Ken gave Frank the car key's and Jenny watched them let themselves out saying, "Have a good time, see you at six," the door slammed behind them.

She felt the landlord's hand go under her skirt and slide up her leg, her eyes went to the clock on the wall, it read one thirty five.

She was held firm as the landlords hand slipped further up her leg and a voice from somewhere said, "Spread them honey, we all want a feel up there, we hear it's a real clean slit, and it likes a good sucking and fucking and you know us black boys do both of those thing's, and we do them real good."

Jenny suddenly felt so angry that she kicked at the landlord's leg and pulled an arm free clawing at him, she had been repeatedly raped at home she was not a sex toy for anyone's use and it was time to fight back.

A quick punch in her stomach put a stop to those ideas. The landlord grabbed both her tits and squeezed very hard, the hand still over her mouth stopped her crying out but the pain was unbearable, with a smile on his face he said, "Want me to stop? If you do my friend will let go of your arms and you will take off your blouse and present my two friends here with your tit's, lift them, one in each hand, its ether that or I will hurt them a lot more."

Jenny nodded from behind the hand and she was released, only to be held round the neck, the three men stood and watched as she undid the button's on her blouse and let it slip off her shoulders, with trembling hands she held each of her magnificent breast's up and out for the men's viewing, the landlord told the other two to enjoy their feast.

As they both took a nipple each and started to suck the landlord stared at Jenny over the two bobbing heads, "I think they can manage on their own now. You lift that skirt of yours up and let's see what goodies are under it," Jenny reluctantly slid her hand down to the hem of her skirt and started to pull it up, all she could see was the leering gaze of the landlord.

"Very nice pant's, now you get hold of them pant's and pull them up real hard, I want to see some cunt lip's peeping out ether side," Jenny held the crutch band and started to pull, she felt the thin piece at the back slide into the crack of her bottom and between the cheeks, then she knew that it was going between her cunt lip's by the way he was smiling, "Pull them harder darling, then let go, then hard again, make baldy talk to me."

kayce 69
kayce 69
129 Followers