She Just Wanted To Be Liked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kayce 69
kayce 69
129 Followers

To re-enforce the order the man behind gave her neck a squeeze and she knew she had no choice, this went on and on as the two that were licking and sucking her tit's really got her nipples erect, the landlord told her to pull her pant's to one side and hold her cunt lip's open, he wanted to have a finger full of her lovely slit, he just grinned at her as he ran his finger's in, out and along her bald cunt, he looked at her, "My friend is going to put you to sleep, when you wake up the world will be in a new position for you," as he said that the man keeping her quite moved one hand over her mouth and the other pinched her nose cutting of her air, the landlord held her hand's and Jenny soon past out.

She came too with a scream as something enormous was pushing into her cunt, she was kneeling on two chairs that faced each other, her knees taped wide to the back rest staves, a pool cue had been tape from top stave to top stave and Jenny neck was tied down to it, her wrist's were bound through the middle staves leaving her bent over, her leg's spread wide and her breast's hanging and her ass in the air, the landlord was crouched in front of her playing with her hanging tit's.

"I said you'd see life from a new position, like it? Now let's get one thing clear, you may have a drop dead gorgeous body and the face of an angel but you are like any other woman, you have three hole's, two to fuck and one that suck's and there for our pleasure and we are going to enjoy fucking them and you sucking us as many time's as we can, as hard as we can, in the time aloud.”

He looked at the behind, “My friend, as you may have noticed, is having a great time with his thick black cock fucking your cunt all ready and with your hands you can just about give the two, who you so generously gave your tit's too, a nice wank, as for me I need relief and as I can't get to your ass then your lovely mouth will have to do, so open wide and give me some lip service, suck it beautiful, we are going to keep you in this position until we fuck the fight out of you, then we will use you for our pleasure."

Jenny with the thoughts of what he said still in her mind, had another cock stuck firmly between her lips pumping in and out her sweet mouth, she closed her hands over the two cocks ether side and slowly pulled on them.

They both banged away one pushing her onto the other until they filled her both ends, Jenny just had enough time to spit out the cum she couldn't swallow when the two she had been wanking took their places and another rape began again.

The one behind, up her cunt, was slapping her ass to make her move until he was told not to mark her, so he rammed his fingers hard up her ass so she had no relief she still had to wiggle it. The young one in her mouth got very excited and really forced his cock in, Jenny could feel his hair's on her nose and was finding it hard to breath, thankfully they both came quickly and Jenny hung there exhausted, not for long they fucked her in that position twice more until she was untied and forced to kneel.

They took it in turns fucking her mouth till they were hard again, the landlord laid on his back and Jenny was forced to ride him, with another in her ass and lent forward sucking a third, after that she lay on the snooker table as they took a fag break, she looked at the clock three forty five still two hour's to go and it was a merciless two hour's, they used her, making her do every degrading act they could, they had her spread eagled on the snooker table shooting balls at her cunt while her head was held over the side sucking one or more thick black cocks.

They told her they would give her a rest from fucking but only if she lay there and wanked herself for their amusement and she had to make herself come. She did and that was the problem, they were so turned on that they were back fucking her again, it was almost a relief when, as the landlord's cock pulled out of her mouth and before it rammed hard back in again, she saw Frank and Ken and heard, "Alright lads finish fucking her, we have got to get her home."

What the landlord said then filled her with fear, "Oh come on boy's, can't you leave her old man a note to say she stopping at a friends tonight, then you can leave her here, I could fuck this gorgeous bitch all night, hell of a body, I love forcing her to suck me all the way down, I've got beam's in my bedroom as well as a nice big bed, I would love to have her tied to one or the other all night, I promise you the slap mark's I'd give her to make her do all the things I want her to do with her cunt and mouth would be gone by morning and she'd just be one well fucked lady."

Thank god they said no, she had to go home they had brought her coat. As the last one's filled her cunt and the landlord creamed her mouth they got hold of her, wrapped her in it, picked up her clothes and carried the well-raped housewife back to the car.


Frank drove while Ken was in the back with Jenny, he looked at her as head rolled around the back headrest, “Hope you enjoyed that? We always like to share with our good mates," then he undid her coat exposing her poor beautiful body, "Fucking hell she's covered in juice, those bastard must have cum a hundred time's over her, it's in her hair, up her nose, her face is caked in it, as for her tit's they are just one sticky mess, we will have to clean her up before we leave," and with a smile he added, "That will be nice."

Frank laughed, "Some-ones got to do it."

Ken pushed her leg's open and had a feel of her cunt, pushing his finger's in to it feeling the cum of the last of her attacker's, he pulled his sticky finger's out and pushed them between Jenny's lip's, "Can you remember which one this was?" He made her lick it of his finger.

They arrived back and they soon had her in the bathroom, they put her in the shower and had great fun washing her inside and out, they dried her, combed her hair and she still looked great. They carried her to the bed and laid her down with her arms above her head and her leg's open wide, she was barely conscious, Frank grinned at her, "Here is your front door key, we don't need it anymore," and he put it on the table, while sliding the copy they had made in his pocket.

"We had brought your photo's and diary back but you don't seem to be capable of hiding them from hubby so we will keep them and bring them back at a later date, maybe when your home, alone," he turned to Ken, "She looks beautiful lying there, shall we have one for the road?"

Ken smiled, "Oh alright, you silver tongued devil, you've talked me into it," and within second's Ken was holding her arm's above her head and kissing her while Frank spread her cunt lip's and pushed his cock into her.

Jenny had no fight left and soon she felt Frank's juice fill her and through glazed eye's watched as they swapped positions and Ken put her leg's on his shoulder's to give him full access to her ass and fucked it as hard as ever filling her again with his cream, as they left they both kissed her and her nipple's before a last squeeze of her cunt then they were down the stairs and out of the house.

She could hardly walk the next day, Gerry still full of the big business deal he was wrapping up believed the, she had strained herself at the gym, story and he was at work early, Jenny took the day to realize that she was not going to see anybody or have anybody do things to her, she had three bath's that day and tried to put thoughts to the back of her mind.

It was the following week when Gerry came home very excited, he had pulled off the big deal and got the firm another deal on the strength of it, he had a rise and he had been promised a great future with the firm, he was sorry but he would have to be away for the next two months in Oslo, starting this Sunday but to look on the bright side he told her he had even been that clever that he had got the boss to agree to painting the garage and a different two tone colour for the house, just to show they were better than the others.

There would be a team of seven or maybe eight painters that would be starting on Monday and he had guaranteed them Jenny would be in if they needed her for anything and believe it or not he had even managed to get Frank and Ken to head the team as they were all good mate's.

Gerry had spoken to them and they said they would try to be as quick as possible and not keep Jenny tied up longer than necessary but it would be a close shave to do everything they wanted in two months but they would do their best because, THEY LIKED HER.

PAGAN.

kayce 69
kayce 69
129 Followers