She Knew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stuck her tongue out, sliding it up Lauren's slit. It was...interesting. Musky, sweet, and a little bit sour. Almost like...good sourdough bread. Strange, maybe, but it tasted good. Jenny ran her tongue up the center of Lauren's pussy and straight to her clit - small and pink, peeking out from the wet folds around it. She licked around it in a slow circle, then flicked her tongue over it, up and down, then side to side. She gripped Lauren's thighs, repeating the motions with her tongue that made Lauren moan out softly above her.

Lauren's moans were getting more insistent, and Jenny slid her middle finger slowly up inside the other girl. She was rewarded with a low groan as she did, her tongue working ceaselessly on Lauren's clit. Just a minute later, she felt the soft walls of Lauren's pussy squeezing down, sucking her finger deeper inside, and she heard the whispered exclamations above her head. She pulled away, sitting up straight again.

"That was pretty good, for a first-timer."

"How many first-timers have you been with, anyway?" Jenny asked, before she could stop herself.

"Enough to know. And anyway, none of your damn business." Lauren leaned in, kissing her again. She tasted herself, tasted Lauren. Mmmm. "Anyway, you know what the best thing is about being with another girl?"

"What?"

"You don't have to wait before doing it again," Lauren said with a smirk, trailing her hands down Jenny's body again.

-----

It was late when Jenny finally left Lauren's place on trembling legs. She really hoped that she didn't look as thoroughly fucked as she felt as she boarded the last bus home. She figured that she would just sneak upstairs and into the shower before Ryan noticed. But her plans went awry when she walked into the house, seeing her boyfriend at the kitchen table in the low light. He was swirling a glass of amber liquid, and addressed her without even turning around.

"Where were you?"

"I told you, I was going out with-"

"Sheena, yeah. She called about an hour or so ago, wanting to talk to you." The statement hung in the air between them, and again, Jenny was left without words. She needed a shower. She started upstairs, when Ryan came up behind her, grabbing her wrist to turn her around. He looked pissed. "God, you smell like...you reek of sex. Who have you been with?"

She wanted to lie. She wanted to tell him he was imagining it, that he was being ridiculous. But maybe it was time for the lies to stop. She couldn't look at him.

"You don't know her."

"Her? You're a...lesbian?"

"I'm not a lesbian!" she snapped. That was still true...maybe. "I have to go." She ran upstairs, and this time Ryan didn't stop her. She tossed some things in her overnight bag, not even paying attention to what she was doing. When she came back downstairs, Ryan was still standing on the bottom step, looking confused and upset. She pushed past him, heading for the front door.

"Do...do you still love me?" he asked behind her. She didn't turn around.

"I don't know."

12