She Knew He'd Be There

Story Info
Sara and Greg finally give into their passion.
1.9k words
4.33
10.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara walked through the glass door of the nightclub and adjusted her eyes to the dim light. It was impossible not to see him, their gaze meeting briefly before she strutted to the bar, jutting out her peachy arse and ample breasts to offer him the best view he could get. She knew he'd be here tonight.

The floor was filling up, and was extremely busy for a thursday night, all of a sudden she sensed someone behind her, hot breath on her cheek, the anticipation building in the pit of her stomach and groin. A hand rested on the small of her back and she turned around to meet his gaze. There he was. Tall, green eyes, stubble and a smile that made her weak at the knees. And the wettest she had ever been in her entire life.

"Hey", Gregs lusciously, deep masculine voice whispered in her ear.

"Hey", she replied back, eyeing him coyly from under her coiffed fringe, as she playfully sipped her drink, nibbling and sucking on the straw suggestively.

"Can I buy you a drink?" He asked, acknowledging the barman

"Are you trying to get me drunk Mr Hayes?" She flirted back, stroking his hairy forearm and ordering a vodka tonic. They sipped their strong drinks before heading out to the smoking area, where he seductively lit her cigarette, not breaking eye contact once.

"Do you fancy a dance?" Greg asked as they made their way back towards the bar. The floor was full of drunk 18 year olds, taking full advantage of the cheap alcohol deals on offer, and while Sara and Greg were not at all old (she at 21 and he at 24), they were outnumbered by sixth-form teens.

However, the vodka she had consumed had given her a new found confidence and slightly drunk and carefree, they made their way over to the dancefloor. An r & b song comes on and their bodies pressed together instinctively, the heat and friction addictive. Greg held Sara by her hips, swaying to the music in such a way that she found her arse grinding against his growing erection. She could feel it swelling and bulging and she knew it was her that was causing it. This turned her on even more.

She turned to face him, hands against his torso. He gazed into her eyes, holding her closely to his chest. She could feel his erection pressing against her stomach, her breasts rubbing lightly against him with her heavy breathing and she could feel his heartbeat...it was very fast. Months of pent up lust and adoration all but consumed her. His face tilted downward slightly as hers rose up to meet him. His lips were so close to hers, inches, centimetres and then the most deliciously tender kiss, a fleeting brush of the lips. He tasted of apple vodka and that combined with his aftershave and masculine scent was intoxicating. Sara had to have more, and Greg clearly felt the same. Maybe he too had been wanting more than just friendship these last few months.

Their lips met again, more urgently this time, as Sara entwined one arm around Gregs neck, the other around his strong, defined back, pulling him closer and deeper into the kiss. Gregs hands greedily roamed Saras curvaceous body, groping her arse, her tits and running his hands through her thick, long golden blonde hair. They broke the kiss, flustered and aroused and looked at each other with immense intensity. Greg took Saras hand and they left the club; no words needed to be said.

He led her down the cobbled High Street, stopping occassionally to look at the brown – eyed, blonde beauty he had lusted after for the last 3 months, unable to believe she was here, now, hand in hand with him. He pushed her up against a shop window and kissed her again, passionately, their tongues exploring and roaming each others mouths, his strong hands gently cupping her face. She grasped his hard-on through his jeans and he let out a loud groan. Sara giggled and continued to stroke his raging member through his clothes.

"I think you should take me back to yours", she giggled and walked down the road, her legs looked fantastic in her suede heels. She beckoned him naughtily with a finger and Greg could all but resist!

They got into the cab and the journey seemed to take forever. All Greg could think about was fucking her. He sat with his hand on Saras thigh, occassionally stroking it. He began to inch his hand further and further up, tickling the lightly tanned skin and stopping whenever he heard her moan ever so quietly. He quickened the pace, and worked his way inwards – her legs spread automatically, giving him better access. His fingers gently stroked over her lacy panties, she was soaked. She gasped and took a sharp intake of breath.

She turned to face him, her eyes glittering with arousal and lust. She leaned over and began to nibble Gregs neck, working down to his collar bone and then back up to his ear, before whispering huskily; "I want to feel you inside me". Greg nearly came there and then.

The cab pulled up outside Gregs house, and as he hurriedly paid the driver, Sara made her way to the porch. Their bodies slammed together as they kissed intensely, both wanting and needing each other so badly. After fumbling for the key in the dark, they made their way into the house and straight upstairs to the Master Bedroom.

Sara pushed him onto the edge of the bed. She removed his shirt and ran her hands down his toned, tanned and slightly hairy torso - then pushed his knees apart and knelt down in between his legs as she began to unbutton his jeans, the unmistakable masculine aroma turning her on even more. She pulled his jeans off and could see his cock straining against his boxers, which were already stained with pre-cum. She kissed the soft skin of his hairy inner thighs.

She went to pull his boxers down, but Gregs hands grasped her wrists. He pulled her upright and turned her around, unzipping the back of her dress slowly. Covering her back in kisses as he gradually revealed more and more flesh, she eventually stood in her heels, black lacy panties and matching bra. He pressed his erection between her lace covered arse crack and slowly rubbed against her. She whimpered. The friction felt sensational.

He then unhooked her bra and turned her to face him. The straps fell from her shoulders and revealed her beautiful, full and firm E cup breasts, exposed at last to him, her nipples a rosy pink, and already hard, waiting to be caressed and devoured. He stared at them before hungrily bending down and taking one in his mouth, sucking and nibbling on one while pinching and rolling the other nipple. Sara moaned loudly, pulling Gregs head closer to her nipples, her knees trembling, so close to orgasm already.

Greg spun her round and pushed her onto her back on the bed. He climbed in between her legs and rested his weight on her body, kissing her shoulders, neck and breasts, before moving slowly but surely down towards her stomach and groin, trailing his tongue along her taught, flat stomach. Saras breathing grew rapidly as Greg playfully fiddled with the elastic of her panties, before inching them down to reveal her beautiful and neatly trimmed mound. Her musky scent filled the bedroom and Greg teasingly stroked a finger down her slit.

She gasped, he ran a finger over her labia before easing one into her moist, hot and slick gash. She was so wet, Greg had never been more aroused in his life. He added another finger, and another, applying pressure to her g-spot and then his thumb sought out her throbbing clit. Sara groaned with delight on the impact and began thrusting her hips upward to meet his hand and probe his fingers deeper into her hole.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" Sara shouted as her first orgasm racked her body, tensing up her whole body and making her moan animalistically.

She looked down at the gorgeous man between her legs and stared into his big green eyes. She flipped him onto his back and made her way down to his boxers, which she swiftly removed. Gregs cock sprang from its confinements. Uncut, thick and at least 7 inches, it was a thing to behold. The head already glistening with pre-cum, Sara could wait no more; she took his balls into her mouth while slowly stroking his meaty shaft, then licking his length, she looked up and made eye contact, his eyes glazed over with lust. She licked the pre-cum greedily from the head and then sucked him deep into her mouth, her plump, full lips taking him in and out and in and out, remaining eye contact constantly. Greg brushed her blonde locks away and watched in awe as Sara pumped his twitching, solid cock and gave him the best head he could remember having.

"Stop, i'm going to come otherwise!" he laughed and then pulled Sara back up onto the bed.

She kissed him with intent, enjoying the sight of him tasting himself and he rolled over, nestling between her legs, their pubic hair tangling and his penis pressing up against her sopping wet opening.

"Fuck me" Sara ordered, as they broke their kiss, her legs wrapping up and over Gregs legs.

He stared into her doe eyes and with one thrust pushed through her folds and deeply into her, her inner muscles squeezing him tightly. She felt so warm and tight. He fucked her slow and steady, sucking on her tits and kissing her until she wanted more. He increased the pace and she grabbed his buttocks and pulled him deeper inside her.

"Fuck me harder!!!" she moaned, writhing underneath him.

Greg pumped his cock deep into her pussy, thrusting with urgency, both wanting to completely satisfy one another. The thrusts became wild and powerful, their bodies sweating and sliding over one another, Saras large breasts bouncing manically with each thrust, her back arched, pushing herself into him more and completely surrendering her body to his passions. Greg revelled in her wetness and the satisfying noise his balls made as they slapped her arse with each thrust. She moaned as he slid in and out of her well oiled pussy with ease.

Greg felt his balls begin to tighten and his cock swell even larger as Sara reached her peak, her pussy clenching him deep within her, milking him dry. He shot stream after stream of warm sticky cum in her hole, filling her up with his massive load. He collapsed, spent, on top of her, his head nestling on her shoulder. Sara cried out one last time before relaxing. She felt Gregs large cock softening and sliding out of her oozing, cum-filled gash, which dripped on the bed sheets. They shifted and spooned one another, Gregs muscular, protective arms wrapping themselves tightly around Sara's waist, holding her close.

"I love you Sara", he whispered into her ear, "I've loved you from the start."

Sara didn't reply. She didn't need to. The warmth of her smile and her girly giggling filling up the room with an adoring glow.