She Knows What She Wants

Story Info
Wife fulfills her fantasy against her husband's will.
2.3k words
4.07
78.1k
10
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
partyfairy
partyfairy
41 Followers

A few months ago my husband had fulfilled one of his fantasies. I can't really say I didn't consent to it, but he didn't exactly give me a choice. While taking me roughly from behind in a particularly passionate session he had managed in a motion so quick I had no time to respond to take my anal cherry. We had talked about it previously and I had always had reservations, would it hurt, would it be messy...the normal stuff. This one particular evening he had decided to show me first hand just how pleasurable it can be.

Of course I had feigned annoyance at his actions, the unceremonious way he had just done it without a thought for my feelings. Well that was six months ago and since then we had enjoyed it more and more often acting out one of my new fantasies of being penetrated by two phalluses at one. This of course was done using toys, toy in my pussy and him up my lubricated back passage. We both enjoyed this and I was itching to try it with two men, but he was very reluctant to share me. It was one night after we had enjoyed playing with my toys and I had broached the subject of adding a third person to the mix that I decided that whether he wanted to or not, my husband was going to fulfil my fantasy.

I met Michael on an online dating site. I was honest about my intentions, married, not interested in an affair but I was looking for someone to have sex with. We exchanged emails for a couple of weeks and met in a pub for a drink. He was hot and certainly a turn on, very different from my husband who was fair haired and blue eyed, Michael was dark haired and had the darkest, naughtiest looking eyes I had ever had looking at me. He was perfect. We set a date and time for the following Saturday and the rest was up to me.

Saturday came round and I made sure Tom and I had wine with dinner, I was getting nervous and excited at the same time, the thought of what was to come turning me on the more I thought about it. After dinner we sat and drank coffee, I playfully stroked his arm and flicked my hair just how I knew he loved it; I ran my stocking clothed foot up his leg and back down again until he stood, took my hand and told me to get up the stairs and strip!

I ran off with him chasing me until he wrestled me onto the bed in a powerful embrace, our mouths locked onto one another as if our lives depended on it. We rolled from side to side until I was on top of him, jesting I held his arms above his head and told him he was mine to do with as I pleased. In reality he could have knocked me from my perch with virtually no effort at all; with this in mind I eyed him with a playful look. "I want to tie you up!" I waited for his reaction. This was something we both enjoyed, but he normally preferred to do the tying, rather than relinquishing control to me.

"Ok, but not too tight." He was obviously more turned on than I first thought. I jumped down while he positioned himself and striped naked and I searched for suitable ties. Of course this didn't take me long as it was all part of the premeditated plan. So I start with his wrists, one to each bed post, once attached I kiss him generously on the mouth as if to calm him. Then I slowly kiss my way down his chest, being careful to lick each nipple and tug gently with my teeth. Then I trail my tongue down his body till I reach his bush of thick dark curls. I let my eyes trace the path my tongue had just made till our eyes met. I held his lusty gaze for a moment before I sank my mouth over his cock.

I sucked a long, hard, wet suck all the way to the base of his cock before slowly with drawing from him. By now his head was back and his eyes closed as he submitted to my mouth. I licked gently around the head of his penis, tickling into the hole at the end and tasting his salty taste. I gently stroked my hand up and down his shaft as I gently licked and blew on the head, then I sucked again, but only the head, as my hand moved up and down the shaft. He grew longer and harder with every stroke, and as my other hand reached down and touched his balls I knew he was ready to cum at any moment. I let him slip from my mouth before things went too far and moved further down the bed. His disappointment was soon moved aside for surprise as he realised I was now binding his feet to the posts at the other end of the bed.

"You are now totally at my mercy!" I said as I stood at the end of the bed, still fully clothed and very turned on. I slowly began to remove my dress revealing new and sexy black lace underwear. A black plunging bra that pushed my tits up and out accentuating the fullness they possessed the small thong and the black suspenders holding almost impossibly sheer black stockings to my creamy thighs. I smiled cheekily as I saw his cock twitching. Next I climbed back on top, sitting on his tummy, not quite far enough back for his cock to reach my arse, teasing him as I leant forward giving him a full view of my chest. "Do you like what you see, darling?" He nodded at me, "Is it frustrating that you can see but not touch?" Again he nodded and with that I put the blindfold over his eyes.

"Hey, what are you doing?" He was obviously startled by my actions; a blindfold was something we had never used before. I didn't answer him and instead slid from his body and crept out of the room. I could hear him shout after me, but I had something else planned.

I opened the door, careful to not expose myself to the street outside, and just as planned Michael waited patiently outside. He came inside and eyed me hungrily. He was already removing his clothes as we reached the top of the stairs. And by the time we got to my bedroom door he was naked and standing to attention. He grabbed me from behind and pushed me against the wall, his mouth against my ear, and whispered, "Fuck you are wet already aren't you." His hand was between my thighs groping my swollen lips through my thong.

"Hey stop that, you are here for one reason and one reason alone, and it is not to grope me with my husband the other side of the wall!" I was angry at his obvious disregard for the rules I had laid out when we met. He loosened his grip enough for me to turn round.

"Ahh but who is going to help you if I decide I want to take you now, here, against this wall, your husband is tied up in there, he can't help you, and it is not as if you aren't enjoying this every bit as much as I am, is it?" His hands now came at me from the front, one on my breast and one pulling my thong to the side before he swiftly entered me with two fingers. I was so wet and aroused by the situation, the underwear I was wearing and the fact I had two men gagging for me I could have swallowed his whole hand. I stopped struggling and let his hands explore.

"Right lets get rid of these!" he said in the same instant he ripped the thong right off me. I should have been angry it was brand new and very pretty, and now it lay in tatters on the hall floor, but before I had time to complain his hand was back at my sex, his mouth on my neck and he had simultaneously released one of my nipples from the cup that held it. His fingers expertly circled my clit and plunged deep into me, I felt my first orgasm building and I clutched his back as I rode his hand all the way to my climax. As I came I felt him inserting one very well lubricated finger into my ass then another, I could feel two fingers pounding each hole and his thumb pressed hard against my swollen clit. I bit down on his shoulder as I came hard, not wanting my husband to hear me.

Michael held me as the waves of pleasure subsided, leaving my legs wobbly. He withdrew his hand and licked the juices off the fingers, his face so close to mine I could smell my own scent.

"Follow my lead and stick to the rules from now on ok?" I said as I stepped away and moved towards the door. There he was my beautiful husband spread out on the bed, ready and willing, if a little softer then when I had last seen him. I decided to do something about that.

Instead of sitting astride his cock as planned I sat over his face. Blindfolded and bound as he was he had no idea what was coming and as I placed my swollen, cunt on his face I heard him gasp and saw his cock twitch in appreciation. He began to lick and nibble at my clit, already sensitive from the pounding it had just received at the hands of Michael I came quickly, sending a hot gush of fluid over my husbands face and chest. By this point his cock saw hard and straining for some more attention. I carefully positioned myself over his cock and gently rubbed the shaft backwards and forwards along my slit.

"Jesus you are a horny bitch tonight, aren't you!" I could tell he was very turned on; he never spoke like that unless he was very turned on. "So what are you going to do to me now?"

"Stop talking, you are my plaything tonight, I am going to fulfil one of my fantasies tonight, and you are going to be powerless to stop me, are we clear? I surprised myself at the calm forcefulness of my voice given how excited I was. He nodded in response.

With that I pushed him into me. Taking his entire cock to the hilt inside my throbbing pussy, I gyrated like that for a moment before I signalled Michael to come over and join us. He did as planned and climbed between my husbands legs circling his arms around my slender waist and reaching down to play with my clit. As he did I felt another wave of pleasure washing over me, covering both men and myself in sweet cum. As the orgasm subsided I leant forward and kissed Tom, slowing my thrusts to virtually nothing, knowing my ass was now totally exposed to Michael.

He reached down and rubbed some of my cum up from my pussy to my ass, and slowly began inserting a finger into my hole, I sat up a little and I heard Tom moan as doing so forced him deeper into me. Next a second finger and I think a third; as I felt another wave of pleasure taking over my body he removed his digits and plunged his cock into me. He held my waist with one hand and balanced himself with the other hand on the foot board behind him; we were still for a moment before I began rocking forwards and back against the two cocks. Michaels hand began rubbing my clit again as I closed my eyes and let my head fall back against his shoulder. He kissed up my neck and nibbled on my ear as I rode the two men.

"Hmm so you thought you would like to try double penetration did you?" Tom said, "Feels damn good from down here, and I am bloody impressed you can fuck yourself with a dildo while rubbing your clit!" I realised at this point he could feel Michaels hand at my pussy and presumed it was mine. I saw the familiar look on Toms face as he was about to cum and decided to let him in on the little secret. I whipped off his blindfold and let him take in the spectacle in front of him.

Shock was not a strong enough word for the look on his face, as he realised that there was another man gripping his wife, his hand rubbing frantically to get her off, his cock buried deep in her ass, so close to his own. My head was thrown back by this point as I came again, this time shouting out and pushing down on the two cocks as hard as I could, as I did I felt Tom coming and not long after the rubbing on my clit paused as Michaels concentration was lost as he too came.

I slumped forward and let Michael free himself from me and leave as I kissed Toms neck and chest. After Michael had left Tom and I kissed passionately as I undid his bonds. He rolled me onto my back and kissed me, as if regaining control of his errant wife once more. When we finally stopped kissing he looked down at me and said, "You didn't really need to tie me up you know." I knew then that this was the start of something amazing; I just wondered which fantasy would come true next...

partyfairy
partyfairy
41 Followers