She Let Herself Go

Story Info
She finds what she was missing.
4.1k words
4.43
16.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note* This is my first submission. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Please respond and let me know what you think.

She dropped her bags at the front door and sighed with exhaustion. "What a day! A bubble bath and a glass of Chablis won't fix the world, but it will sure as hell make me feel better."

Karen had been running errands and taking care of everyone else all day. As usual, she put everyone ahead of herself. "Not tonight", she thought. "Tonight is all about me. I need a little TLC and some pampering." She had spent the last few nights with a girlfriend that was going through a painful break-up, and now Karen needed some "me" time.

As she ran the water for her bath, she slowly undressed. Stretching her muscles out from the long drive home, she looked at herself in the mirror with a critical eye. "Not bad", she thought. "I just needed a little sprucing up" she thought laughing to herself. She was comfortable in her own skin and truly enjoyed her body. Her sudden divorce from a cheating husband a year ago had been her wake-up call. She now took better care of herself and was in better shape than she had been since college.

She strolled naked to the kitchen and poured herself a glass of wine. Bringing the bottle back with her, she lowered herself into the water and let out a blissful sigh. "Now this feels like heaven" she thought. The kids were at their father's for the weekend, the chores were done, hell even the dog was still staying with friends due to her trip out of town. After a few small sips of wine, she carefully surveyed her body and decided on a course of action.

"First" she thought, "I'm gonna scrub everything until it's pink and glows. I want skin that feels great to be in. Then, I'm gonna shave. No wait, I'm gonna shave everything" she laughed. It had been a long time since she had felt this sexy and she wanted a change to reflect her feeling. She remembered in college shaving her pussy and loved the way it heightened every sensation. She could just imagine the way it would feel against a silk thong.

As she began to wash herself, Karen felt a familiar stirring in her core. She had been living without a partner for over a year, and while masturbating brought temporary relief, nothing could replace the feeling of a man in her bed. Karen caressed her breasts as she watched the way the bubbles clung to her skin. She used both hands to rub the thick soap into her belly and down her legs. Raising up onto her knees, she massaged the soap into her lower cheeks and finally ventured down to her pussy. Rubbing the outer area first, then sinking her finger through her lips, she realized that an orgasm was slowly building and that she was eagerly anticipating it.

Laying back in the tub, Karen proceeded to enjoy the feel of her fingers in her pussy and with the other hand she absently pulled at one of her nipples. She envisioned a hard cock in front of her and sighed, wishing it was true. What she would give to just feel one in her hand, feel it rub across her stomach, feel the head brush the tip of her tongue. At that thought she was ready for the final rush to her coming.

Unfortunately at that exact time the phone began to ring. Karen thought about ignoring it, but the mood was broken and her orgasm now seemed far away. She moaned in defeat and rose from the tub, quickly walking to the living room to retrieve the phone and leaving bubbles on the carpet in her wake.

"Hello?"

"Hey woman, what's going on? It was her friends that were keeping her dog for the weekend. " Do you have plans for tonight?" they asked.

"Nope, no plans" she said as she climbed back into the tub.

"We are going out to the club tonight and will be coming right past your house. What us to drop off the dog? they asked.

"Sure, it will save me a trip" she replied.

Karen said her good-byes and relaxed back into her tub. After another glass of wine she finished with scrubbing and shaving. She emerged from the tub glowing and relaxed. After applying some scented body lotion and brushing out her long brown hair, Karen finally retreated to the bedroom to dress. With no plans for the evening she put on a pair of jeans and red sweater. She touched up her make-up and chose a favorite perfume to wear. The combination of favorite clothes, favorite perfume, along with the recent bath, had Karen in a very sensual mood. Even the feel of her panties and bra took on a very erotic flavor today.

"Boy, do I ever need a man" she thought, laughing to herself.

A little while later, her friends arrive with her dog plus a surprise. There was a man with them. They explained that this was their neighbor David and he was joining them for the evening. They often went out together and had been friends for years. The introductions were made, and Karen caught herself thinking that he was very attractive and likeable.

"Hey, why don't you go with us?" said her friends. "You could use a night out with some fun. The kids are gone and we won't take no for an answer."

After some playful bickering, Karen agreed to go, but insisted on driving her own car. She figured she could have a drink and maybe dance a little, then head for home. She didn't want to spent the evening fending off drunks and watching couples necking.


The evening progressed much better than Karen expected and David was a charming and witty addition to the group. They laughed and joked all night, with a little harmless flirting thrown in for good measure. Karen kept thinking that it would be nice to be with a guy like David. He seemed different from her ex and all the guys she had dated before. She couldn't quite put her finger on it, but there was something special about him. Respectable, honorable, scrupulous, charming, loveable; all these words seemed to fit with him. After many years dating "bad boys" he was a fresh change.

David was not all sweetness and propriety. He was flirting for all he was worth and trying his best to impress. He had already made several comments about how she filled out her jeans and had even snuck a few quick kisses by the time everyone was ready to leave. As they walked through the parking lot to their cars, neither Karen or David wanted the night to end. They had enjoyed each others company and both were responding to the sexual tension that flowed around them.

David opened Karen's car door for her and stood next to her car trying to think of the right thing to say, while their friends waited in their car. Karen looked in his eyes and knew at that moment that she did not want to let him go just yet. Not knowing what else to say, Karen blurted out the first thing that came to her.

"Would you like to go back to my house for a little while? I can take you home later."

Shooting a grin to his friends, he agreed and jumped into the passenger seat next to Karen. The drive back to her house was short, but seemed to take forever. They made uncomfortable small talk in the car, both sensing what was about to happen. Reaching the house they kissed in the driveway for a few minutes as if to reinforce the reason they were both there.

"Come on in" Karen said, "I'll fix up a quick bite and another drink." She puttered around quickly in the kitchen running on nervous energy and sexual frustration. David seemed to notice and asked her to sit down next to him. He didn't need anything else to drink or eat, he needed to be close to her. She sat next to him on the sofa and he leaned over to kiss her. This was no ordinary kiss. This started slowly, with lips barely meeting. Karen sank forward into his arms as the kiss began to deepen. David opened his mouth to let his toungue explore hers and she readily accepted it. He placed one hand on her cheek as he kissed her and Karen could feel his passion through the heat in his body. Karen wrapped her arms around his broad shoulder and she let herself go. She only wanted to experience this now, not think too much and worry about what he might think, or the consequences afterward.

After several passionate kisses, David pulled Karen into his lap and stroked her back over her sweater. "I really love this sweater, but I would like to see what it is hiding", said David. Looking in David's eyes, Karen could see that this request was a sincere request to be closer to her and not just some horny ploy to grope her.

Karen took a deep breath and pulled her sweater over her head. She was glad she had put on her prettiest bra and panties, because she was definitely wanting this to go all the way with this man. David resumed stroking her back and kissed her deeply again. As if by magic her bra began to slide down her body. She gasped lightly and looked up at David who was wearing a half-grin.

"I always was good at taking these off" he laughed. Karen giggled with him and was secretly glad her bra was off. No awkward fumbling, just sensual foreplay.

David's hand brushed her sides with the lighest of touches, feeling like feathers on Karen's skin. He slowly circled around to her stomach and with a touch that caused tingles throught her body, he cupped both her breasts. Karen's body issued a silent plea for David to caress her nipples, and David responded like a lover of many years.

"It's as if he knows what I want without asking" Karen thought. "Please Lord, let the entire night go just like this. I've never had a man that had a clue about how to please a woman. Maybe, just maybe..."

David's lips had left hers and were now traveling across her neck and towards her ear. He brushed his lips across the sensitive skin as she pressed her lips to his shoulder. She moaned into his soft auburn hair as he simultaneously sucked her ear lobe into his hot mouth as his fingers surrounded her nipples. With the lightest of squeezes, he sent shockwaves from her now erect nipples to her long neglected clit. Yes! Karen was delighted that he had discovered the way to fuel her desire. The nerves in her aching nipples seemed to be directly connected to her clit, causing it to engorge and reveal itself. Karen squirmed slightly in David's lap, rubbing her clit against the soft silk of her panties.

David groaned inwardly as he felt her body moving across his growing cock. He shifted to relieve some of the tension in his jeans and she ran her hands under his shirt to feel the soft hair on his chest.

"I really love this shirt, but I would like to see what it is hiding", she said teasing him. David laughed at hearing his own words aimed back at him and reached for the buttons. Karen moved his hands away and began to unbutton the shirt herself. With each inch revealed, she could feel the tension rise and couldn't resist stoping half-way to kiss his chest and rub her cheek through the soft hair. "This is what I miss, the manly-ness of it all, the essence of a male" she thought. She continued with the buttons until her mission was accomplished and his shirt was thrown aside with her sweater. She pressed her body to his and soaked in the feeling of skin-on-skin contact. As she grasped his arms and brushed her nipples across his chest, his hands journeyed down her back until they rested on her ass.

He sighed as he finally reached a part of her that had tempted him all night. Her perfect heart-shaped ass was the stuff his dreams were made of and his hands felt as though they were made to cup each beautiful round globe. Wanting to be even nearer, he slid his hands upwards and tested the skin at the top of her jeans. He could easily push his fingers downward to feel the satin soft skin hiding underneath. He pushed further and felt the ridges along her tailbone and that heavenly divide that shaped her ass so well. He rubbed his fingers lightly back and forth across this newly discovered area and was rewarded with soft panting and a low breathy moan from Karen.

Karen raised her head from the tender flesh of his neck and looked at this man that was exciting her in a way that she had always dreamed about. His eyes showed a need that both of them felt. Karen kissed him quickly and raised herself from his lap. As she stood in front of him, his eyes questioned her before understanding that her need was as great as his. She grasped his hand, and tugged gently encouraging him to follow her. She walked slowly down the hall to her bedroom, her calm exterior not reflecting her pounding heart or moist pussy. She could feel the wetness in her panties and amazed that he could cause her juices to flow with some kisses and petting.

Once in the bedroom, Karen's boldness increased. She stood before him and slowly undid the snap and zipper of her jeans. With a wink and a slight shimmy of her hips, the jeans decended down her hips to become a puddle on the floor. She knelt and untied her shoes, suddenly remembering that she would never get her jeans off until she removed them. Once they were untied, she looked up and realized that she was staring at David's cock. Her mouth watered and her pussy twitched at the thought of it's closeness. She stood and kicked out of her shoes and discarded jeans. Taking two small steps, she approached David and reached for his belt buckle. He dropped his head and kissed her as his hands joined hers to free his straining member. Once opened, his jeans dropped easily to the floor and Karen dropped also. She untied his shoes as she had done her own, and watched as he slipped out of them. Looking up again, she was closer yet to the object of her desire. With only his boxers between them, she could smell the essence of his sex.

"God, I love the smell of men" she thought to herself. "I love the aftershave, the sweat from good clean fun, the aroma of a cock with pre-cum leaking from it.

Karen pulled him to the bed and motioned for him to lay with her. They laid on their sides, facing each other and trading kisses to various parts of each other. David began moving downward and licked and nipped his way to her breasts. Flattening his tongue he traced a line around the outside perimeter of each breast. She resisted the urge to grab his face and shove her nipple into his mouth even though every fiber in her body was screaming for it. With the greatest restraint, she placed her hands on his shoulders and rubbed gently.

Satisfied that each breast had been covered, David descended upon her nipples, gently brushing his closed lips across each one. He felt her body stiffen at the touch and delighted in her reaction. Parting his lips, he drew one nipple into the warmth of his mouth as he rolled Karen to her back. As his lips held the outer part of her nipple captive, his tongue caressed the tip. A free hand descended upon her other breast and that nipple was tugged gently. Karen pushed her hips upward to meet his and was rewarded with a weighty pressure upon her aching pussy. Her hands reached for the elastic of his boxers and gently tugged as if to ask if he was ready to proceed to the next level. She anticipated the quick shedding of remaining barrier and was surprised when David began to move even lower, stoking her flesh with his cheek.As he reached her hips, he grasped her panties on each side and slowly pulled them down her legs. After he slid them over her feet and dropped them to the floor along with his own, David began kissing her feet and calves. He stroked her thighs and licked the insides of her knees. Karen now realized his intent and felt the liquid rush from her pussy and slick-coat her outer lips. David inhaled deeply, drawing her scent into his body and felt his cock twitch. A drop of pre-cum formed at the head of his dick, but his mind was only on Karen's body. Her shaved mound was fulfilling his fantasies and he couldn't wait to be closer to it. As he reached the crevice where thigh meets hips, he gently licked and sucked at the softest of skin. Karen let out a small growl from the back of her throat that signaled the eagerness that she felt.

David was battling his own eagerness. He desperately wanted to taste this woman, but also wanted to know every inch of her. He gave in to his desire and placed his tongue upon her pussy. Slowly he pushed his tongue downward and inward until he was sinking through her lips to the warm softness of her pussy. Karen responding by lifting her body upward in an attempt to get closer to the source of her pleasure. He took the opportunity to slide his hands under her ass and gently hold it there as he continued to slowly lick at her pussy. Karen could feel her first orgasm growing and coming closer and closer. She wimpered each time he paused and moaned in encouragment each time he touched a sensitive area.

"Please" she thought, "don't stop now, I'm so close and this feels so incredible." She tilted her hips downward to put her clit within range of his glorious tongue and he began to gently caress it with the lightest of strokes. Karen moaned again and pushed her pussy gently closer to his face. The muscles in her legs began to tighten as her body stiffened in preparation for her orgasm. As she reached the brink, David sucked her clit unto his mouth and held it there with a side-to-side motion of his lips. Karen exploded, coming as only a woman denied for a long time can. Wave after wave of tension rolled through her body and the heat she felt in her pussy seemed to increase a thousand-fold. She rode her orgasm holding David's head gently and running her fingers through his hair.

"You're especially beautiful when you come" David said, looking very pleased with himself. She tugged at his shoulders beckoning him to join her. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him deeply. Karen longed to tell him how wonderful that felt but couldn't form the words, so in reply she descended down his body to show him. As she reached his crotch she felt the heat from him surround her. She grazed her fingertips across his stomach then down each thigh. Then lightly running her fingernails up his thighs, she saw him shiver in anticipation. Karen dropped her head and placed a kiss just below his navel. As she did she felt his cock twitch and gently bump her throat. she grinned at the thought of pleasing him and placed kisses and small licks just to the left and right of his cock. David's dick was now standing fully erect and hard as it had ever been. He couldn't remember a more erotic time in his life. As he was silently praising his good fortune, he felt Karen's lips softly land on the head of his cock. He drew in a quick breath and realized that nothing had ever felt this good.

Karen juted her tongue out and ran it across the top of his cock. She caught the first drops of pre-cum and enjoyed the taste of him on her lips. Slowly she ran her tongue down each side of his dick, wetting it completely. Then she brushed her lips across his balls and listen to him groan. She lightly licked all around each and gently tugged at the fleshy sac, catching between her lips. Karen needed to feel his cock in her mouth so she abandoned his balls for another time and placed herself over his dick. She slowly parted her lips as she glaced up to David's face. He returned her look with a lustful gaze that made her even more hungry for him. She licked the head of his cock one last time before slowly taking him completely into her mouth. His hardness felt like heaven against her throat and she pulled up and licked the head again. Three more times, slowly and deliberately she sucked him into her.

Karen knew that he wouldn't last long if she continued. She saw that his balls had drawn up tight against his body, ready to shoot the semen through his cock and into her mouth. She withdrew his dick from her mouth and crawled cat-like back to him. David's kiss was rough and expressed his need. She pulled him tight against her body as though she could mesh his soul to hers and responded with the same rough need.

"I want to feel you inside me", she said.

12