She Let Herself Go

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David rolled her onto her back and placed her legs on his shoulders. He bent down and kissed her one last time before placing his cock at the entrace to her pussy. Karen gripped his strong arms and shuddered as he moved his cock up and down through the juices on her pussy lips. He slid his cock along her wet fold and pushed the head gently against her clit. Karen was unable to wait any longer and raised her hips to align her pussy and slid down engulfing his cock. She felt the raised head bump along her G-spot and cried out in pleasure. David's slow and steady strokes began and she could feel the pent-up longing in his body to go fast and furious to his own release. Amazed at his control, Karen understood that he was waiting on her to come. She dropped one hand to her breast and pulled on the nipple. Her other hand went to the small of his back and urged him faster.

David's strokes became faster and harder when he saw the effect they had on Karen. She had closed her eyes and her breathing was rapid. He couldn't belive how hot and amazing her pussy felt surrounding his dick and with each stroke he could feel his cock touch her inner core. Unable to last much longer, he bent and pressed his mouth to hers. Karen pushed her hips against his and felt her G-spot quiver and knew that her orgasm was coming fast. She felt the surge of electricity shoot through her body and forced herself to let go and let it wash over her at full force. No holding back, no restraint. She voiced her release in the form of a erotic cry into David's open mouth. His tongue pushed into her mouth as his cock pushed one last time into her pussy. He came with a force he had never experienced and kept his cock buried tightly in her as burst after burst of semen rushed to flood her pussy. As the waves subsided, he released her legs from his shoulders and lay between her legs in a euphoric stupor.

Neither of them moved for a long while, they simply lay together, enjoying the feelings of their bodies and minds. David suddenly became aware of his weight upon her and shifted so that he lay beside her. They wrapped their arms around each other and amid soft kisses and touches came to know that they had just experienced something special.

"Stay the night" Karen said, more of a plea than a question.

"I'm not going anywhere" David replied. And with that he shifted he so that he could spoon his body to hers and the both drifted off with thoughts of the morning to come.

12