She Liked It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hayley's friends weren't making any pretenses about being quiet, as they could hear them clearly.

Slurping noises. ".feels good, Jamie. I was getting a bit worked up dancing with Hayley." That would be Wes. But isn't Tim her husband?

"Yeah, we were watching. We didn't know what kind of move you made on her, but it seemed to be working." That would be Tim. And what was Hayley doing that they were talking about? He grabbed Hayley's hand, and he could see feel her trembling with nervousness. They crept up to the opening, but not so close that the light would reveal them.

Wes was leaning against a table, his pants down at his ankles, with a beer in his hand. Jamie was squatting and had two hands on his cock and was sucking it noisily. Steven suffered penis envy for a moment, but realized that Wes's cock looked bigger because of the way Jamie was holding it and because it was shaved. Tim was sitting on another table, his back to them.

"That's just it. I didn't really make a move at all. We were dancing nicely, and then, all of a sudden, she closes in, grabs my rear and starts grinding against me. I got worked up, but she was doing the working. I was about to turn her face to kiss me when she pulled away. It was strange. Whoa, Jamie! I don't want to cum yet."

Tim slid off the table and reached over to hold Wes's beer. "Come on now. Are you telling me that the one girl you said you wish you had screwed in High School, who, by the way, shows up (with her husband, mind you) looking great in a dress that stretches against her bra-less tits, made the move on you?"

Jamie stepped backwards towards Tim, who set the beers on the table. She lifted her hair so he could reach the zipper at her neck, and he lowered it with one smooth motion. Then she spread her arms slightly, and Tim peeled it off her shoulders, sending it falling to the floor. He reached up and unclasped her bra, which fell on the dress. Her ass was perfectly framed by black garters; there weren't any panties to remove. Tim gave her a quick pat on the butt, and she moved forward towards Wes, who had watched the undressing in every detail.

"Look. You were watching. I'm not making it up. Steven seems like a great guy, but he wasn't there. I was beginning to think I might have the pleasure of her company back here. It would be the capper for the evening to see her undressed like Jamie here."

"Oh, so finally someone talks about me! What am I, chopped liver? Hayley, Hayley, Hayley. If you wanted to fuck her, you should have done it in High School. How about paying a little attention here. This is new for me, you know. I'm used to switching off, but tonight I've got both of you, and, I gotta say, I'm looking forward to it. Tim, that is an invitation, you know."

Tim abruptly unbelted and lowered his pants, and laid on the table, his cock fully erect and waiting. Jamie leaned over, resting her arms on the table, then taking him in her mouth. Wes stepped behind her, felt for her opening and thrust inside, adding, "It's showtime, folks."

Hayley knew that that comment was for her, but she didn't think Wes could be sure she was there. She had never watched anyone have sex before, and her body was saying she wanted sex, too. But she didn't think she could keep quiet enough. The conversation in the other room had stopped, but the sound of skin on skin thundered in her ears. Steven had lifted her dress, his face to the side of her body so that he could watch as well. What was he thinking, especially after hearing what they had said about her?

He pulled her panties down, and she stepped out of them. The cool air against her wet lips felt...sensuously wicked. He continued to kiss her hips and thighs, but ever so quietly. And he began to use a finger, sliding it around in and around her wetness, not really penetrating, but twitching the end of his finger in time with Wes's thrusts into Jamie. It would have to do. If he did any more, she'd cry out, loudly, for him to fuck her. And that just wouldn't work.

Tim was groaning, repeating "yeah" and "that's it" before groaning. Then Jamie's head raised quickly. Hayley had seen cum spurt from a cock before, but it was odd watching in reverse as it spilled from Jamie's mouth onto her husband's cock. And there was no way of keeping it in, with her panting faster and faster due to the fucking she was getting by Wes. She was clearly trying not to be too loud, too. Finally, she saw Wes's face tighten as his body slammed into her with several loud "smacks," and then he relaxed, a distant look in his eyes, looking somewhere just over her own shoulder. He couldn't see her...good.

"Alright, cleanup time." Both guys looked excited at this apparently familiar phrase. Tim said, "Well, come here!" Jamie leaned over to kiss her husband, and it was clear he was licking up his cum between kisses. When he was done, she pulled away and sat on the table next to him, her feet on the edge of the table, parting her legs. Wes was quickly there, between her legs, eating his cum from her cunt. Wes was saying something but she couldn't make out what he was saying. His mouth was probably full.

When he was done, Wes also sat on the table, on the other side of Jamie, so that their backs were facing Hayley. It made it harder to hear, and Hayley wanted to hear every word so she could replay this entire experience over and over. It was obvious that they were cooling off.

".your house next weekend, Wes?"

"Yeah. I'm sorry Tina bowed out tonight. It would have been fun. She's super horny when she's pregnant, as you well know."

"I just can't wait until her breasts get larger. That's going to be all kinds of fun."

"Okay guys, first you lust over Hayley, you fuck me, and now you're talking about Tina. Don't forget me!"

"How could we forget you?" said Wes. He gave her a big hug and a kiss. Come on Tim. Let's help her get dressed."

Tim began to unroll her panties, but Tina grabbed them and threw them to the side of the room. "Let's let that be a little clue for the mystery theater to solve. By the way, that was great, guys. I don't know why we waited so long to try 2 on 1. I'll bet Tina would like it, too." Wes fastened Jamie's bra, and Tim helped her with the dress, before getting dressed themselves.

With Steven's finger still at her cunt, Hayley breathlessly waited as they dressed and left the room, laughing as they exited the other side.

It was safe. "What if we had been seen?" Her eyes grew wider. She hadn't meant to say that aloud.

Steven removed his finger from between his wife's legs, placed his hands on her shoulders, and whispered into her ear as he pushed her forward into the adjoining room. "I'll tell you what. Maybe one of them says "come on in!" Or maybe someone just curls a finger in invitation. And I walk you in, just like this. Only, they're naked, and you see Wes and Tim's cocks start to stiffen. And one of them, maybe Wes, since he obviously wants to fuck you, starts stroking his cock and says `I hope you'll join us.' Only, before those words are out of his mouth, my hands have unfastened your dress at the neck, and before you realize what has happened, the top of your dress if falling down, just like this, exposing your breasts to two guys and a girl that I've only just met!"

"Only, I don't stop there. Before you recover from the shock, I pull your dress past your hips and it falls to the floor, just like this. And then you're standing there, naked except for your shoes. And I know you're turned on, because you're not even trying to cover yourself. So I reach around and give a brief pinch to each of your hard nipples. They're watching, and Wes really starts to smile, because he knows what he's going to get. He's been admiring your breasts all night. But he wants more, I know. So, I show him. My hands run along your body and meet at your crotch, which is soaked. And I spread your cunt lips so they can see that you want it, to be fucked by two guys. I wipe your juices on your breasts, and I walk you forward to the table, right over to Tim's cock, and they know they have permission to fuck my wife, because the last words you hear me say are, `Take her.'"

Steven quickly unzipped and removed his pants, dropping them to the floor and sat on the table, his hard cock already wet with pre-cum. "Tim holds out his arms for you, but instead of an embrace, he grabs your head and pulls you to his cock. Just like that, yes. And you're so turned on you really want to suck his cock, because you never expected to end up in a situation like this, and you know it will happen only once. And you're so focused on that cock, it's like your husband is not even in the room. And even though your mouth is full of this man's cock, you start wriggling your ass, wondering when Wes's cock will fill you up, because you've wanted him ever since feeling his shaft when you danced."

"And then you're surprised, as you feel your breasts being caressed by a feminine touch. It's Jamie, and her hands are nervous with excitement because she's never done that before." Steven rolled a nipple between his fingers, removed his cock from Hayley's mouth, and stepped behind her. "You're shocked that another woman's touch could send electrical charges through your body, and, right in time with her pinch, you feel Wes's cock thrust into your cunt, like this. This is what you've wanted, isn't it?"

"But it's not just a stranger's cock thrusting inside you, it's better than that. These cocks represent those wasted years in high school year when you stuck with the one guy, and were left to wonder what it would be like to have fooled around with others. Only, this is the real world, and your husband is watching you take two guys at once, and there's no denying that you're enjoying sex right now more than any time of your life. So here you are, naked, in a dark room at a video arcade, fucking two guys, your husband's familiar touch forgotten. That is what you want, isn't it? So go ahead and say it, you want to be fucked by two guys."

Steven may be fucking her, but he was fucking with her head as well. Her eyes were closed as his thrusts increased. His cock didn't seem familiar at all. He was fucking her harder than in their bedroom, and his cock seemed larger, as big as Wes's, and it stretched her cunt to ecstasy. Her tits were swinging, bouncing with each thrust. She could just imagine...someone watching them...her fans. As she listened to her husband unfold the story, it wasn't hard too hard to imagine that it was Wes fucking her, with her husband watching from somewhere. And while the fucking was great, it would complete the story if she had a real cock in her mouth right now.

It was like Steven was reading her mind. Just as she imagined what was next, his story made it seem real. And here again, he was right on target, reading her mind. So she went ahead and said it. "I want to be fucked...by...two guys." It was a hard thing to say to your husband.

"Louder."

She took a deep breath. "I want to be fucked by two guys!" There. It was out. Watching Tim, Wes and Jamie had been like the best porno movie she had ever seen, only, the acting was great. And she was jealous of Jamie as she had watched. She leaned further on the table, resting her head on an arm, and she used her other hand to reach back to her clit. This was going to be big. Steven was thrusting hard and fast, and she knew he only had moments to go. Her rhythm was right as she slammed back against him, her fingers bringing her closer to orgasm. She felt his hot cum shoot within her, and, for whatever reason, she tilted her head slightly and opened her eyes.

She had known he was there, known he would be there. She had smelled him faintly ever since her husband had removed his cock from her mouth...Wes, standing beyond the partition in the dark. The light shone on his cock, mostly, with his hand stroking back and forth quickly. It wasn't hard to find the slight reflection in his eyes. And recognition. They came together, she noisily.

"Cleanup time." Steven looked surprised. This wasn't part of their normal sex life, as if the rest of the evening was. She spread her legs, and she could see the cum begin to leak between her lips. She gathered his head between her legs, holding his chin and tongue against her wet cunt. She was facing Wes now, and, while she couldn't see him, she could feel him there, gazing at her naked breasts. She cupped one breast with her hand, as if offering it, and she smiled into the darkness. And it dawned on her that in a way, she did have sex with two men. And Steven didn't need to know that...she liked it.

Is your hand gooey? Use the other and vote!

Are both hands gooey? Clean them off, vote, and send me a note! We authors live for feedback...

12