She Liked To Be Looked At

Story Info
Wife liked it when he watched her.
2.1k words
3.97
81.3k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
must66
must66
2 Followers

I met a guy online and we started talking about our wives. Things that turned us on about them and what we wish they would do. We talked about sending pictures of our wives to each other. Both or our wives liked to be photographed during sex. My wife Debbie like to pose for me, plus she like it when I set the camera up to take shots of us while we were fucking.

We began sending pictures back and forth to each other. His wife was a good looker, but Debbie had her beat good. Debbie was 5'1" tall, 102 lbs., 34 c cup, and had one of those asses that you could hold a cheek in each hand. She was beautiful. Some of the pictures I sent my friend where some of the ones that Debbie had a real slutty look on her face.

We did this for almost 6 months. We both had a nice collection of each other's wife.

One night in bed Debbie and I were having a real good fuck section. During the peek of or going at it she asked me, honey have you shown any one the pictures you took of me? I never lied to her before and I didn't want to do it now. Thinking she was going to smack me I told her about the buddy I had on line and that he sent me pictures of his wife and I sent him your pictures. Jimmy that is so nasty, she said. She started rubbing my cock. Do you think he liked seeing them? I am sure he does. Does he jacks off when he looks at them? I know I would. Do you do it to his wives pictures? No, honest. She can't hold a candle to you honey. You know deep down I always hoped you would show them to someone. It really turned me on thinking that some other guy was looking at my body and then watching me getting fucked.

Has anyone else seen them? One fell out of my wallet when I was at lunch with my boss and he kept it. Jimmy, your boss and he kept it? He told me he had never seen a body as good as your before. While she was talking my finger was sliding along her slit. Oh honey that feels good. Would you like to show me off to other men? I would love to baby. God Jimmy, that would be so exciting. Fuck me honey, I'm so horny, fuck me now. I hopped on top of her and my cock slide into her with ease. We were going wild, when she said to me. I want to let them see me Jimmy. Anybody you want to, I will show anything you tell me to. Take me out tomorrow night honey. It's a date. We continued to fuck for almost an hour. She must have cum three times.

I got home from work the next day, it was Friday and she was taking a shower to get ready for tonight. She came out and I went in to take my shower. When I get out and walk into the bedroom my cock got good and hard from watching Debbie dress. She put on a skirt that was just a little longer than a mini. Stockings and a garter belt, no panties. Her blouse was a silk button up the front and no bra. Damn, did she look good enough to eat. I tried, but she wanted me to wait until later. Do you think I look good honey? You have to be kidding. Well, I want to look nice for you tonight. You look perfect.

We get to the car and I open the door for her and watch her getting in. What a sight I tell her. Your pussy looks so good. You could see it Jimmy? Yes and you did such a good job and not letting on that you wanted me to see your pussy.

There is a really nice club in town. Inside there is three stories. Cocktails on the first floor, dancing on the second and a lounge area on the third floor. We got to the club and I stopped in front letting the young kid park the car. First he went around to Debbie's door and opened it for her. I watched the kids eyes and sure enough her had them fixed between her legs. She didn't disappoint him, allowing him enough time to have a nice look. As we walked in she said she thought she was going to cum from him just looking at her. We stop on the first floor to get a cocktail and I notice that she has unbuttoned two more of the buttons on her blouse. From the rite place you can look down her top and see her whole tit, nipple and all. We hop up on some tall bar stools to order the drinks. She is asking the bartender about a foo-foo drink and is leaning over to talk to him. Her tits are damn near coming out of her top. The bartender is eating it up and stays there and talks to her for a while. When he goes to fix the drinks she turns to me. I am looking at the same view the bartender had. Jimmy you are staring! I can't help it, they look so good. You are my husband, they shouldn't be turning you on like this. Well they are. Jimmy I think you like the way I look now. Debbie if you only knew. She said, I can't believe how they don't even try to hide the fact that they are looking down my blouse. That's because you are one sexy lady and had such a nice set of tits. He brings our drinks over an says they are on the house. This could be a really good thing. After a while she wants to go up to the dance floor. I tell her to go ahead of me, I want to watch as she climbs the stairs. She leaves and I am a few seconds behind her. She is almost half way up the stairs and I am behind to guys just starting to go up. I hear them talking. Hey, look at that. What an ass on that bitch. I know that is a complement. She is at an angle that they can see up her skirt. Damn would you look at that, she doesn't have any panties on. Fuck I would like to do her standing up one of the guys said. The other one said I would do her anyway anywhere. I let them hear me say, boy did that look nice. They turned and gave me a grin and shook their heads.

There is small tables and chairs around the dance floor and she grabs one of them and sits down. When she sees me walking to her she spreads her legs for me, giving me a nice look at her pussy. I take a seat next to her and tell her about the two fellows watching her. I told her they said she had a great looking cunt. I hate that word honey, except for tonight I love it.

We dance a few dances and she give some of the people good beaver shots as she bends as she dances. I'm a little tired, lets go up to the lounge. This time I am by her side as we go up the stairs. When we get to the top I stop her and we begin talking. Knowing that who ever is coming up can look up her skirt. I am getting wet Jimmy watching all these men coming up the stairs looking at me. You love it don't you honey. God yes, I feel so sexy.

You know what honey? No what? I think I would like to watch some guy putting his cock in your cunt. Jimmy! I am serious, seeing a guy talking to you and slipping his cock under your skirt and into your waiting pussy. Keep talking Jimmy, you are getting to me. I can almost feel it. You could take it either way, from the back or the front. I can watch as he just starts to slip the head of his cock between you wet lips. Oh Jimmy it feels so nice. A strange cock starting to fuck me. I could see him pumping in and out of you as you stand next to him. Then watch your eyes as he unloads his hot sticky cum into your cunt. Yes baby, feeling him cum in my cunt would be like being in heaven. Why don't you make your way to the cocktail station and I will stay close so I can see you being fucked. See you later honey.

She goes to the cocktail station and get a drink that a nice looking man waiting for his drink pays for hers. They begin talking and I am behind her a short distance away. After the second drink he puts his hand on her hip and she puts hers on his arm. He begins moving his hand up and down from her hip to the top of her leg. He is pulling her skirt up every time his hand goes to her hip. I watch as she spreads her leg a bit wider. His hand is now going down the front of her leg. On his way up he pulls her skirt up and I can see her pussy. I watch as he begins to finger fuck her. My dick is so hard it hurts. She puts her head on his shoulder so she can look at me. I can tell she is having a great time. She puts her hand on his pants and rubs his hard cock. She then unzips his pants and put her hand inside. It looks like she is stroking him. To my surprise she pulls out his cock, still stroking it. They kiss and Debbie guides his cock to her cunt. She is rubbing it along her slit and she picks up speed. The look on her face is something I have never seen before. She loves what is happening to her. With a little push he enters her. There she is standing at the service bar taking a strangers cock in her body. Anyone looking could tell what was going on, but they didn't care. He only lasted five minutes and I saw him tighten up and grab her ass and pull her into him. His ass cheeks are flexing and then relaxing. He does this four or five times. I heard her tell him to cum deep inside of her as she was cuming. He pulled out of her and they clinked glasses. She told him she had to get back to her husband. That shook him up and he was looking all over the place. She walked passed me and headed down stairs. I followed her all the way to the front door. I gave the kid my car tag, and he went to get it. When he came with the car he went around to let her in again, only this time she showed him her cum filled pussy. We drove off with her fingering herself and then putting her finger in my mouth. Jimmy I don't think I have ever felt so sexy. Did you like the show? My cock is so hard, I can't wait to fuck you myself. Lets do it where someone can watch us honey. Okay, where would you like to go. How about where all the bums and homeless people hang out. It is close by. I drive down by the creek and park in a broken down warehouse parking lot.

Debbie get out of the car and leans against the fender of the car. Come on big boy get out here and give your wife what she wants. I go stand in front of her. Lift up your skirt so I can look at your cunt. Talk nasty to me honey. You know I am going to fuck you in front of whoever might be looking. I know it Jimmy, do anything you want. All I want to do now is to stick my cock in you cum filled cunt and feel it slide in and out of you. I am going to tell you how good you looked being fucked by that stranger as I pump my cock into you. Oh yes Jimmy, how did it look? I love it and I want to see more of it. But for the rest of the night you are mine. Tomorrow you will be anyone's I want you to be. You are going to get gang fucked and love it. I just hope I can wait honey.

I am watching the homeless circle the car and begin to jack off. I fuck her for another half hour then we head for home.

Tomorrow is going to be a fun day, I thought.

must66
must66
2 Followers