She Likes It Kinky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later that night, the video was sent to Tommy, who was stuck staring at his computer, pants around his ankles, and still under the impression that she meant to show it to her boyfriend.

________________________________________   The next morning, Clare received a knock at her door. She set down her coffee and cinched her robe up tightly before opening it. Tommy stood before her, obviously derived of sleep but somehow still able to function.

"Oh, Tommy, good morning," she said. "Please, come in. Coffee?"

"Thank you," Tommy said. "Black is fine."

"Sure," she replied. "So what's up?"

"I, uh, got your email about the payment."

"Oh good," Clare, still feigning ignorance about the true nature of the emails, brought Tommy a cup of black coffee, and they both sat down at her table.

Tommy sipped the coffee casually. "I, uh, understand, y'know, about the IRS losing something like a few thousand dollars. My student loan payments... they've been called into question a few times."

Clare smirked and sipped coffee in return.

"I guess the reason I came over here was..." Tommy struggled to find the words he needed.

"Just..." Clare replied, leaning over and putting a finger to his lips. Tommy raised an eyebrow in suspicion.

"I know you're confused as to why you've been getting emails from me, aren't you?" Tommy nodded silently.

"Firstly, I don't have a boyfriend named Tim, I have a dildo. Named Tim." Tommy's eyes perked up at the mention of 'dildo.'

"Secondly, yes, those messages were meant for you," Clare removed her finger and gave her hair a quick shake to allow it to fall seductively. "Seeing you again made me go crazy inside, because, for the longest time, I've wanted you to throw me down on a bed, rip off my panties, and ravish me until dawn. And I figured you'd be...open...to my kinks.

"Lastly," Clare sighed, "I'm sorry, but I lied to you about the audit. I never needed your money; I sort of used you to find out if you have a soft side. Because, while I love, I mean, love a good guy to whip me and fuck me and all that, I also want a guy I can curl up with next to a fire. I'll give you back your check, no problem, as long as you promise to do one thing."

"What's that?" Tommy asked, already having an idea what the answer would be. Clare stood up from the table. With a flick of a finger, the sash untied itself and her robe slid off her shoulders and onto the floor, exposing her naked body to him. She had a series of bondage ropes tied all across her body.

"I want you to control me. For today. Please, be my master and I'll be your slave. And then, maybe we could go out...together...and be a couple."

Tommy looked longingly at Clare, so explicit in her request and so lovely in this state of vulnerability. He smiled a small smile and responded.

"One condition...we can do this bondage stuff all the time."

Tommy stood up and took Clare in his arms, holding her flesh against him and he kissed her, longing for love and satisfied that he had found it. Clare returned the favor, reaching around his back and slightly massaging his back with her fingers. Tommy's arms made their way down Clare's back until they reached her ass, which Tommy promptly slapped. Clare interrupted their kiss to let out a little 'whoo', and then immediately resumed.

The two resumed kissing until Clare began leading Tommy over to her couch.

"Ready?" Tommy asked.

"Mmhmm," Clare nodded. "My safe word is 'whiskey."

Tommy pushed Clare away from him and down onto the couch. He dove into her restrained breasts, taking one nipple in his mouth and the other in his fingers. Clare let out a sigh of approval and began running her fingers through his hair. This caused Tommy to pull up, asking if she had handcuffs. Clare reached under a pillow and fetched two pairs for him. He kissed her and then brought her arm over to the light fixture above her. He cuffed one arm and brought her arms above her head, put them next to the light, and then cuffed her other arm, hooking her arms to the light fixture.

"Don't strain too much, slave," Tommy said. "You don't want to break your light, do you?"

"No, master," Clare said, pouting out her lower lip as an act of submission.

"That's a good slave," Tommy replied.

"Do you need a gag, master? I have a few under the right pillow."

"That's alright; I want to hear your screams."

Tommy resumed licking her nipple, but instead of fingering the other, he turned his attention to her armpits, exposed clear as day now that her hands were cuffed above her head. The tickling immediately made Clare cringe with delight, and the feeling from the licking was making her nipples stand upright. Tommy was splitting his time between the two, switching every so often until he began working his mouth down Clare's stomach, softly kissing her skin as he made his way down.

"No, master, not my pussy, you don't need to go down on me!" Clare said.

"Are you crazy, slave? I've been waiting to do this for a long time."

"My apologies," Clare replied, smiling.

Tommy's lips settled at the top of Clare's pussy. He got up quick and grabbed two chairs for Clare to prop up her legs on, and then got back down on his knees. Clare's ass was beginning to hang off the edge of the couch, so Tommy began slowly rubbing it with his fingers as he licked the outline of her pussy. Clare moaned every time he neared her clit.

As his tongue began circling towards the center, he sped up the pace and soon was running his tongue up and down the length of her pussy. For a few seconds he would stop and lick her clit, making her cringe. Juices began to gush out of her pussy, soaking the rope around it. Tommy tugged at it briefly and it dug into her ass crack. Once again, Clare's whole body flinched, and then returned to its normal state.

Tommy then turned his fingers' attention to her pussy and began slowly sliding his middle finger in and out. He inserted his finger, ran it along the roof of her pussy, and then would drag it out slowly.

"Master, oh...master. It feels sooo good!" Clare's pussy began to clench and Tommy immediately withdrew his fingers.

"What do you think you're doing? You're not cumming until I tell you to, slave!"

"I'm sorry, master," Clare shivered, almost near orgasm.

Tommy stood up and started removing his clothing. He pulled off his shirt and then zipped down his jeans. In a flash, he pulled off his socks, boxers, and wristwatch, then began lightly stroking his almost-erect cock.

"Now to let you cool down, why don't you start sucking?" Clare happily opened her mouth to welcome his cock, and Tommy made his way up to Clare and stopped just short of her. Clare, mouth still agape, began to look at him, puzzled.

"If you want it, you're going to have to work for it," Tommy replied. Clare shifted her bodyweight to sit more upright and get over to his cock. Before taking it, she licked it like she would an ice cream cone, gently starting at the base and slowly working her way up to the head. As she reached the tip, a chill ran up Tommy's spine and he grabbed her hair. She looked up at him.

"If I feel so much as one tooth, I'll take it out on you," he said sternly. Clare nodded and resumed her work on his cock. She started sucking on the tip and soon after was inching it further and further in her mouth. Clare got into the rhythm of it and was shifting her head back and forth to accommodate his thick cock in her mouth. At one point she went a little too far and began to gag, which amused Tommy. Tommy closed his eyes and kept his hands on her shoulders as his flesh went in and out of her mouth, with her lips running along the shaft, dragging along the skin and enjoying the taste of precum in her mouth.

After a few minutes of this, Tommy pulled back his cock and furiously stroked it, holding Clare's head next to it. As his strokes grew faster and faster, thick, long ribbons of white cum spurted forth from him and flew onto Clare's face, hair, and even a little onto her breasts. He let out a groan as his sperm oozed off of Clare's nose. He shook his cock a few times and placed it in Clare's mouth. Clare took over and cleaned the cum off of it before he took it back.

"Time we kick things up a notch," Tommy said. He inquired to Clare if she had a number of items, all of which Clare told him were in a box under her bed. Tommy rushed to her bedroom, procured the box, and returned to the couch with it in hand. He set it on the floor and opened it up, where a box full of toys stared back at him.

"Where to begin..." Tommy said to himself.

"If I may, master," Clare said, "those on top are a good starting place."

"Very well," Tommy said, pulling out a makeshift vibrator remote with four cords leading to four egg vibrators. Tommy took a look at it, puzzled. "Oh," he said finally. "I think I know what you have in mind. But we're gonna need some tape."

When Tommy returned with the tape, he fastened an egg vibrator to each nipple, her clit, and gently, gently inserted one into her anus.

"Ready?" Tommy asked.

"You don't need to ask, master," Clare responded, smiling. Tommy flipped the switch and the vibrators started at a low setting. The sensation tickled Clare's nipples, clit, and anus to no end. She let out a satisfied moan and closed her eyes. Every so often, Tommy would increase the speed and Clare's moans would grow in intensity and frequency. Finally, when Clare was nearing orgasm, Tommy shut off the device and Clare opened her eyes.

"Playtime's over," he said with a small whip in his hands. He pulled off the egg vibrators on her nipples and started batting each breast with the braided leather. Each sting roused a small cry out of Clare. Soon, Clare's breasts were red from the whipping. To allow them to recover, Tommy would switch the egg vibrators back on to massage her clit and anus. Clare's cries grew with each session of whips and massages, until Tommy warned her about causing too much noise.

"I think that's about enough of that," Tommy said, putting the whip away and taking off the egg vibrators. "Let's see, anal beads, ball gags, more handcuffs..." Tommy sifted through the box, looking for his next bout of humiliation and pleasure. Eventually, he reached in and found something.

"Close your eyes," Tommy said. When she did, Tommy put a blindfold on her and made a quick exit to her room and searched for something he'd seen in the video. He quickly returned to her and kissed her on the cheek to let her know he was back.

"We're going to get serious," he said.

"I love it," Clare said. "I'm so ready for you."

"That's a good slave." Tommy uncuffed her hands and had Clare put her hands behind her back. He took her by the hips and inched her until her ass was fully off the couch and spread her legs as far apart as he could to support her. He then made his way over to her and gently pushed his cock up against her mouth. Clare accepted it and began lightly sucking on it to bring it to a full erection.

When he was ready, he returned to her pussy and began inching the tip in. He gently rubbed her clit and she cooed softly. Ever so slightly, he began going in deeper and deeper, quickening his pace until he was fucking her pussy. With each impact, Clare's vagina recoiled, sending energy up her spine and causing her breasts to sway in rhythm with Tommy's thrusts. As his cock slid along her pussy's juicy lining, he took her breasts in his hands again and gently fondled them.

"Master, it feels so good!" Clare said. "I could cum at any time!"

"Not yet," Tommy said. "First, you're gonna have to let Tim get off."

Clare gasped. "Tim's here? He wants in, I want him inside!"

Tommy procured the dildo and held it in front of her mouth. "Suck it," he said. She obediently sucked the dildo until it was sopping. Tommy had slowed his pace somewhat. He brought the dildo out of her mouth and held it in his hand. "Now, take a deep breath," Tommy said.

"Master?" Clare asked.

"Deep. Breath." Tommy repeated. Clare took a deep breath as Tommy gently began pushing the thick dildo against the entrance to Clare's ass.

"No! Master, I don't want Tim there! It'll hurt!" Clare shouted out in protest.

"That's just too damn bad," Tommy said. Clare cried out in immense pain as her sphincter widened, allowing the thick dildo to penetrate her. Tommy slowly moved it back and forth inside her. The dildo rubbed up against her rectum, causing Clare to spasm in retaliation to the penetrator. Conversely, Tommy's cock was rubbing up against her vaginal wall, and this was creating one of the single best feelings Clare had ever experienced. The fascination of double penetration washed over Clare like a typhoon.

"Master, please, I'm going to cum!"

"Not yet! Not until I'm closer."

"I don't think I can take it much more with Tim in my ass, master!"

"Just a little longer, slave. A little longer, I promise."

The pain was almost unbearable. Clare had experimented with anal penetration before, but nothing of this size and to this depth. The groundbreaking emotions mismatched the beauty and pleasure of Tommy's penis in her vagina. As his cock rubbed up against her G-spot, Clare let out her biggest moan yet, nearly bringing the attention of her neighbors to their presence. Tommy sternly shushed her until Clare let out a tired 'whiskey.' Her pussy overflowed with juices as Tommy reluctantly withdrew the dildo from her anus. A wave of relief came over Clare as she was free from its excruciating pain.

Tommy, however, continued his pelvic assault of her womanhood. To compensate for the loss of the dildo, Tommy picked up his pace and began rubbing her clit as he pumped her senseless. Clare's mouth fell open as saliva stuck to her teeth. Her heart raced and her breaths were short to try to compensate.

With a few more strokes of her G-spot, Clare unleashed a furious cry as her entire body flinched, spasms rocking her to her core. At the same time, Tommy shut his eyes tight as his cock tightened. He quickly pulled it out as he began squirting thick streams of cum on Clare's stomach and breasts. Pussy juices shot from Clare onto the couch and carpet as she shook from orgasm.

With both of them panting in the wake of orgasm, Tommy pulled Clare's shoulders to him and embraced her. He undid the handcuffs and pulled off the blindfold as Clare kissed him. Her momentum carried her off the couch and they both fell to the floor, holding each other close.

They kissed for a minute before letting up. Clare smiled and Tommy let out a laugh. Soon the both of them picked themselves up, grinning from ear to ear.

"We, uh, we made a mess." Clare said chuckling.

"I'm sorry I pushed you, Clare," Tommy said.

"It's okay," she replied. "We're just going to have to practice," she said with a wink.

12