She Likes to Hunt

Story Info
Cindy hunts more than deer at camp.
7.3k words
4.09
101.5k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
budd100
budd100
158 Followers

Cindy was raised in a family with two brothers and a sister. The lived on a farm and the whole family loved to hunt, especially deer in the fall. I had met her on a hunting trip when I was a teenager. We never dated during high school but we liked to talk about our hunting experiences.

Cindy and I started going with each other during our senior year in college. We went to different schools about two hours apart. We got married six months after we graduated and she went to work in accounting for a local plant that makes frames for mobile homes and trailers.

Cindy is 5'8" and weighs around 125 pounds. Her hair is dark brown and eyes are hazel. She has small perky breast, narrow waist and long slender legs. Her ass is the kind that makes men drool. It is firm and shapely. She works out at the gym two or three times a week. She also walks two miles a day.

My name is Armistead but I am known by my middle name "Budd". I am 6'2" and weigh 210 pounds. I keep in shape by walking and work out at the gym. Some time Cindy and I would get to go together. I am an electrical engineer and consultant. I have my own business that I run from our home.

I inherited 1200 acres of land from my grandfather. It is located a three hour drive from home. It has some great deer and quail hunting. We would spend a lot of weekends hunting or just being out in the woods where the quite would amaze you. It has a creek running through it, which feeds a 12-acre lake almost in the center of the acreage. It is touched by a dirt road on one side and the nearest highway is eight miles.

I put a small one-bedroom trailer on the property four years ago. I put down a bored well that same year. We had the power company extend the electrical lines. Then we could stay two or three days in comfort. The next year we bought a used three-bedroom trailer and had it pulled onto the property. We turned the small trailer into a cook trailer with a large freezer to keep our game without having to return home after each kill.

Cindy and I did not have sex until our wedding night. Our sex life was never hot but we enjoyed sex often the first few years. She would never do oral or anal but she did like me to eat her at times. After the first few times I tried to get her to suck me off or do anal and she refused, I quit bringing the subject up. She had an accident when she was small and hurt her stomach. That prevented her from having children.

Three years ago, three of the guys that work with Cindy had asked her if they could do some hunting on our place. I agreed it would be okay with the understanding that the trailers would be left in a clean state. They spent three days at the camp a week before Cindy and I went up for a week. We usually went the week of Thanksgiving or the week after.

Last year we went the week after Thanksgiving. The men came up the last three days we were there. I had to meet a client on the Friday, so I left early that morning and got back late. Ever one was in bed when I came in so I went straight to bed. I tried to cuddle with Cindy but she moved away from me and said, "I am tired and don't feel like doing any thing. Beside the others might hear us."

I slapped her on the ass and said, "I will be quite."

She jumped away from me and said in a very irritated voice, "NO, Leave me alone. I told you not tonight."

I turned over and went to sleep. I noticed she had moved to the far side of the bed so that we didn't even touch. Next morning I ask her about it and she said, "Budd I am sorry but I am just a little tired and I am going to stay here today. I don't want to hunt today."

I said, "Okay. Do you want me to take you home?"

She said, "No. I am sore from sitting on the hard ground. My butt hurts and I don't feel good. You go on and hunt. I will be okay. I will try to have a good supper ready for you when you get back. What time do you think you will be back?"

I said, "I want to get in a full day today. I missed all day yesterday. Are the others already gone this morning?"

She said, "Yes. They left about ten minutes before you got up."

We finished up the hunt and left for home on Saturday because of the weather. We had got three pretty good deer. We divided the meat four ways and everybody was happy. Cindy still was unusually quite but I didn't press the issue. When we got home and unloaded she said, "Budd I am going to bed. Could you sleep in the guest room tonight? I think I would sleep better and I am sure you would too."

I said, "Sure. Do you need me to get you anything?"

"No. I will be down later and eat if I get hungry." She said.

I didn't see much of Cindy the next day because I stayed in the basement cleaning the guns and other gear. She usually took care of her equipment and really didn't like me handling her gun. So I guessed she was sick.

Monday night when Cindy came home she was back to her old self. She told me I had better be ready when we went to bed because she needed me to make love to her. I said, "I needed it the other night and I didn't get it."

She looked at me funny and said, "Are you going to hold that against me?"

I said, "It seems that I only get laid when you want it any more. My needs are not taken in to account. Is something going on I should know about?"

She said, "Are you accusing me of something? Because if you are, it may be a long time before you get any."

I said, " Let's forget I said anything."

She went up to bed about thirty minutes before me and was in bed reading when I came into the room. I said, "Well, Am I to sleep here or in the guest room again tonight?"

She said, "Can we quit this bickering and make love. I need you to make love to me. I am sorry for being such a bitch but I love you and I need you tonight."

We had very good sex that night. Cindy even encouraged me to go down on her. She didn't usually like it or said she didn't. But she enjoyed it that night. She had three orgasms from me eating her out. She wanted and got slow love making sex and cum twice before I did.

After we got through and was lying there in each other's arms Cindy started crying. I asked, "What is wrong?"

She said, "I don't like arguing with you. I don't want to lose you. I love you too much. Please don't let anything come between us."

I told her, "I love you too and we will be together for a long, long time."

The next day I got thinking about what she had said. I guess along about this time that it crossed my mind that she might be cheating on me. It was not one thing but something was just not right.

I started keeping a closer eye on her movements, her dress, phone calls or anything that was out of the ordinary. I came up with nothing. She would come home some days and be cheerful and happy. Then she would come home and be sad and keep to her self and not talk unless I spoke to her. I tried to talk to her about her work or if she was having troubles with someone at work. She assured me she was okay with everything at work.

We usually had John and his wife Paula, Bill and his wife Peggy, Martin and his wife Susan over for dinner three or four times a year for supper. The next time was New Years Eve. I noticed there was a little tension in the air between the three guys and Cindy but I could not pin point any one thing. So I let it go. We had a good time and nothing suspicious happened. Everyone kissed their own wife at midnight and shook the others hands or kissed on the cheek. I did notice when John kissed Cindy on the cheek she kind of jerked away and did not look him in the eye but rather looked around for me. I gave no indication that I had seen anything unusual.

Our sex life would be good for a week and then stop for a few days and then start back. I did notice that Cindy was back in control of when and where and how it was going to go. Sometimes she would beg me to eat her and other times I could not get my mouth near her pussy.

Cindy begged me to go to the 4th of July picnic for her company. She told me she was not going if I didn't go. Since I don't drink most of the time I do not attend functions where there is drinking. But I gave in and went. I kept a pretty close eye on Cindy but nothing happened until late in the day. I was sitting at a picnic table waiting on Cindy to come back from the restrooms. I saw Bill and Martin a little off to one side. As she got close to them I saw Bill say something to her. She stopped and turned and said something back. They were too far from me to hear what was said. I saw Bill start toward her and Martin grabbed his arm and pulled him toward the restrooms. She turned and saw me looking at her and dropped her head and started walking slowly toward me. When she got close I said, "Having troubles?"

She laughed and said, "No. Bill is a little tight. Martin will take care of him."

As hunting season got closer Cindy seemed to be more cheerful all the time. She would talk about getting out in the woods and how she hoped she got a big one this year. The plant was going to shut down over Thanksgiving for a week. An outside team had been hired to come in do inventory and some repair work. Since everyone was off, we decided that was going to be our hunt week.

I went up to the camp on Thursday before we were to go up on Saturday. I turned the pump on and made sure no lines were leaking. I swept the floors and put clean linen on the beds. As I was putting sheets on the bed in one of the room the men slept in I saw an envelope lying under the bed. I picked it up and could feel it was pictures. I knew Martin had one of the old cameras that printed out the pictures after you took them. I thought they were of the deer we had killed. Boy was I wrong.

I took the pictures out and almost passed out. They were pictures of John, Bill, Martin and Cindy in different sexual positions. John was lying on his back with Cindy on top of him. His cock was in her pussy and Martin was behind her with his dick stuck in her ass. She had a big grin on her face. The next was of her on her knees with Martin behind her with his cock in her pussy and his hand landing on her ass. The cheeks of her ass were cherry red and John's cock was in her mouth. One showed her on her back with her legs in the air and spread as wide as she could get them. There was cum in her hair, on her face and all over her body. She had a smile on her face with her tongue stuck out like she was licking what she could gather.

There were two pictures with the lake in the background. One was of John with his face buried in Cindy's pussy and Martin was over her chest with his dick in her mouth. The other was of Bill fucking her doggie fashion. I was in turmoil for a while until I decided I had to gather my wits and decide what I was to do. I wanted to go home and confront her and drag her to each of their homes and confront each of them. I walked down through the woods and wondered what went wrong with our marriage. Did I do something to make her act this way? I could tell she was doing this on her own. They were not forcing her.

I lay there that night and wished I had a bottle of whiskey. I wanted to get drunk but I was glad I didn't because I would have made a bad decision. About three in the morning I made up my mind what I had to do. I didn't like it but that was the only way I could go. I went to sleep and got up at 11 am and drove home. I decide that I was going through with the start of the hunt this year. If I could keep my composure for the first few days while around them, I would find out if this was a one-time thing or an on-going affair. I drove home in a foul mood.

When Cindy came in that night I was down in the basement. I had a darkroom, a bath with shower, a single bed, a couch and TV. I had put a small refrigerator, stove and table in last year. I had a sink but it was not hooked up as of yet. She yelled down that she was going to finish packing. I said, "Okay. I am going to pack as much as I can in the truck tonight. Put your stuff by the side door and I will get it." I wanted to go up and strangle her.

I packed my cameras and long-range lens, my two small spy cameras that I used in my work at times. I had bought a GPS transmitter and receiver from an ole boy that needed the money. I had no idea what I might need it for but I packed it. I made sure I had enough wiring and connectors to hook the cameras to my laptop. I replaced all the batteries in all the equipment. The only voice-recording device I had was an old recorder. I took it and put it with the other stuff.

Cindy called down at midnight and wanted to know how much longer I was going to be before I came up to bed. I told her to go on to bed. I said, " I have to do some repairs to my camera before I come up."

She said, "This is you last chance for some pussy until we get back. You know I am not going to give you any while we are up there."

I said to myself, " No. You will give it to everybody but me."

I turned out the light shortly there after and went to sleep in the basement. I got up early and finished loading the truck. I made some coffee in the house and yelled up the stairs for Cindy. She came down in a few minutes and said, "Why didn't you come to bed last night?"

It was hard for me to be calm but I said, "I didn't want to fuck you down. You are going to need your strength for the camp."

She looked at me funny and said, " What the hell are you talking about?"

I said, "Nothing. Get ready and lets go. The truck is loaded. I am going to shut everything off and I will wait in the truck."

The trip to the camp was not pleasant. I could not look at Cindy without wanting to reach over and hit her. But I kept my cool as the young say. She talked all the way and never paid me much attention when I would not respond to her questions with nothing more than a grunt or "yes" or "no".

We got to the camp and got everything unloaded and put in place. I decided since I had missed my chance last night I would get my last pussy from Cindy today. I found her in the big trailer. I told her to come to the bedroom. She came in and I shut the door and locked it. She said, "What is going on?"

I said, "I missed it last night and this is only time we have left. The guys are not here and I want you now."

She said, "Sorry, You had your chance and blew it. Now move out of my way."

I said, "You don't understand. I am not asking I am telling. Get undressed or I will do it for you. I am going to fuck you here and now. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

I grabbed her and slung her onto the bed. I tore her shirt and bra off. She had scooted to the far side of the bed and was saying, "Budd, What is wrong with you? Don't do this. I told you I don't want this."

I said, "This is not about your wants. This is about mine."

I took her shorts and yanked them off her and tore her panties off. I took her bra and tied her hands together. I was hard and I crawled between her legs and stuck my dick in her dry pussy. When I was all the way in I started pumping as hard as I could. She was fighting me all the time but I held her hands above her head and gave her no pity. After a few minutes I could feel her start to get wet and it wasn't long before she started to moan. I looked in her eyes and she had tears. I said, "You want me to stop?"

She said, "No. Fuck me hard. Fuck me like you want to. Fuck the hell out of me. Fuuuuuuck mmmeeeeeeee. Yeeeessss.

I cum and pulled out and stood up, put my dick back in my pants and turned and walked out. I didn't see Cindy until after the guys has arrived and she would not look me in the eye. I finally told her to sleep in the small trailer tonight. She didn't question me.

I assigned an area to all of them the next morning. Each area had a stand and each hunter was to stay in or around that stand. While walking to and from the stands all was to wear hunters orange and not wander into the other areas. We had one ATV to use to haul the deer we got out to the camp.

On Monday night I told them I had to go to the store. I asked if anyone wanted to go with me or if I could pick up anything for him or her. Cindy rode with me but not much was said during the trip. I called home and on the way back I told Cindy, "I have to go back home tomorrow. A client is coming in and I really need to see him. I will be back tomorrow night or Tuesday morning. Do you want to stay or go back with me?"

She said, " I will stay and hunt. I want to get in all the hunting I can."

The next morning I left when the others left but I drove about a mile and pulled my truck off the road into a grove of trees. It couldn't be seen from the road. I got my camera and long-range lens out and started to hike through the woods. I had put the GPS transmitter in Cindy's rifle bag and turned it on. I took the receiver and turned it on after I got close to my land. I found that it was showing the position was near the lake and not at the stand Cindy was assigned. I made it to a thick wooded area close to the lake where I had a clear shot of the cleared area.

Not long after I got there Cindy came into the clearing. About fifteen minutes later the others showed up and immediately started to get undressed. When they were all naked the men gathered around Cindy. Soon John was lying on his back and Cindy straddled him and put his hard cock in her pussy. Martin got behind her and eased his dick into her ass. Bill got down on his knees and moved in front of her and offered his cock to her mouth, which she took in and started sucking on it. I started taking pictures with my long-range lens.

This went on for a while until they all cum and then they lay on the grass and rested. After a short time they switched positions and started again. When they finished this time they went to the lake and went into the water. I had all the pictures I needed so I started back to my truck.

When I got back to the truck I unloaded the camera and stowed the film, secured the camera. I got the spy cameras and tape recorder and started walking back to the trailers. I got there about noon and put one camera in the living room and one in the big bedroom. I took a chance and put the mike to the tape recorder in a chair next to the bedroom. I run the wires under the carpet and to the outside at the back of the trailer. I walked back to my truck and lay down in the bed and napped until late in the afternoon.

I took my laptop and went back to the trailer arriving after dark. I went around to reach the back of the trailer and hooked up the cameras to the laptop and turned it on to record. I turned on the voice recorder and set back and waited. It wasn't long until they all came in and took their showers and started their sex games. It was a repeat of the scene at the lake. Each of the men was sucked or fucked Cindy in the bedroom. Sometime it was just two of them and other times it was all of them. I got sick and had to walk off and throw up in the woods. I recorded over an hour and then turned every thing off and disconnected and took my laptop and went back to the truck.

I drove to a motel in the nearest little town and got a room. I slept pretty well that night. I only woke once from a bad dream. I drove back to the camp the next morning and no one was there so I removed the cameras and recorder and put them in my truck and drove home. I couldn't hear anything they said so I had to wait until I got home to listen to the voice recording.

I arrived home at noon and started what I had to do. I developed the still shots in my darkroom. I looked in the phone book and found a place to edit and transfer the video from my laptop to VHS tapes. I made six copies and went home. I called my lawyers office and made an appointment for the next morning. I started moving all my clothes and other personal possessions to the living room. I slept in the basement that night.

The next morning I took a copy of the stills and videotape to my lawyer and started divorce proceedings. I went to the bank, drew half the money from the checking and savings accounts, and took my personal stuff out of the lock box. I took my name off the accounts and opened new accounts in a different bank. I canceled my credit cards.

budd100
budd100
158 Followers
12