She Lives Inside His Desires

Story Info
Man is possessed by a psyche obsessed with perverted desires.
3.3k words
3.7
4.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to tell you about a man I know. From my point of view I'm still doubtful about what happened to him. His claims seem fanciful because an apparition entering someone's body and trying to take over their mind, just doesn't make sense for me. He certainly doesn't talk about it much. When he does talk about it, I can see he's still very upset about whatever happened to him.

He's never been one to use drugs so it can't be a drug induced psychotic episode. Truly, anyone who's had a family member consumed by a drug addiction is likely to shy away from them and hopefully see the poisonous nature of drug addiction. Yes, alcohol, is my pet hate. It's socially acceptable but creates so much personal and social destruction. He didn't drink much so he's certainly unlikely to have been drunk when the apparition entered him.

From my close personal relationship with him before it happened I can tell you he was completely changed by what happened to him. Whatever happened he was like a new man afterwards, and seemed so much more comfortable about who he is as a person. I think he really denied who he was when I knew him, before he changed. Life with him was certainly better once he changed. I know I felt much more accepted for who I am, after his epic struggle with the apparition.

Now I know both he and I refer to it as an apparition, however neither of us really know what it was, but from what he's told me it seems most apt to call it that. Just what it actually was I think no one will ever be able to confirm. It certainly didn't have anything associated with plasma or other traditional material associated with apparitions. Anyway let's start the story and hopefully you'll see how an experience like the one he experienced can alter who you are (if you survive).

Love to you all, Suzanne xx

Nic could feel it before he saw her as he lay there in his bed trying to sleep on another hot night. His mind was churning over his recent break up with his girlfriend. Lying there in his apartment, with air conditioning broken again, he was a pool of emotional sadness and throbbing lust. It felt so easy, another toy to explore, she surged into his mind and entered his psyche. Strangely Nic's mind exploded in lust. Yes Nic had always thought of himself as a horny man, but Adriana was a wild tornado of frustrated passionate lust, compared to him.

As she explored his mind for his various fetishes and fantasies, she became frustrated, they were not to her taste and she found them difficult to understand. It had been centuries since she'd entered a man, and she wondered if her choice was a good one. Women seemed so easy to understand, to guide, to influence, and their passions almost always fitted in to what she desired.

So Adriana showed him the many things she had done during her existence. Somehow he experienced them again just as she had when they had occurred to her. It was like he had been there, and that he was her.

Nic felt it as Adriana held her breath, a massive coil of muscle finally exploded across her body. She let out the most expressive sounds of climax blissfulness and Nic's mind felt all the wonderful pleasure surging through her as it happened. Nic could feel his lover's movements on her body as he pushed his cock deep inside her. Her orgasm created full waves of gorgeous pleasure as it took control and travelled through her body. As her mouth hung open, her eyes shut closed, Nic could feel her orgasm again and again. He was her, he even felt her as her nails sank deep into the mattress Adriana and her lover were lying on.

The lover bucked his hips into her. With his enormously powerful hands on Adriana, he used the driving power of hips to again and again drive his cock into her. Nic couldn't believe how much better it was to be a woman, it felt as though her body had become his, and as he rode the wave of her orgasms. He could feel the organismic energy intensifying as her lover continued to stimulate her, and finally Nic felt a force of animal lust from within him that crescendoed to its peak. She used it to crash through and into a wonderful orgasm, that then floated along blissfully.

Drifting away was something he recognised as dangerous, because he was losing control and his sexual feelings felt like they were slipping away. His grip on his own reality drifted into her orgasm, and so he searched and tightened himself onto his own unique fetish. So while Adriana's body was still, like a frozen climax drifting away, Nic could feel himself back in a more grounded place that was all about his desires. Somehow he then noticed that he felt her wishing him away, could feel that she using the experience to allow him to drift away. But he pulled himself back by listening to the lovers real moans of satiated lust for Adriana, as she then expressed her "fake and manipulative" undying love for him.

Then Adriana commanded her lover, "you have my permission. And yes you must cum for me now my slave. Now!"

Nic felt the lover's body as it complied with Adrianna's command. The lover exploded into his orgasm, and Adrianna responded with an orgasm that was even stronger than her first. Every muscle in her beautiful body spasmed as she stiffened as she climaxed.

Adriana took over control of her lover's passion by rotating her hips to gain my pressure from him driving his cock into her, and Nic could feel her feeding her orgasm on and on, knowing it was at its highest point. With Adriana positioning her head in the nook of her lover's neck and shoulder, she knew he would feel her love. Nic could feel her heavy breathing on her lover's skin but her heart was empty, she had no love at all to offer her lover.

Suddenly Nic was somewhere else. Another time in history somewhere else he did not recognise. But he recognised that Adriana was completely engulfed in lust for the lover she was with this time. It was almost like this lover had carried her to an even more blissful place for her to express her rapturous passion.

"Please mistress I'm not this big with anyone normally!" Nic heard her lover say to Adriana.

"You're not how big?" Adriana asked disbelievingly.

Her lover explained, "I just thought you might find me too large for you. I didn't realise that your pussy was so capable of taking all of me."

"Come on you were tormenting me by denying me your thick lovely cock now," demanded Adriana.

"Just look at throbbing cock! Look at how tightly the skin is pulling back over the head of my cock. It's all for you my dearest, even those bulging thick veins," explained Adriana's lover.

"Yes I can see just how much the head of your cock is swollen," Nic heard as he listened to Adriana's conversation with her lover.

Nic smiled within his mind as he heard him say to Adriana, "And my balls are all yours my mistress, and my balls are so big for you."

Adriana seemed to hesitate and Nic could feel her wanting to know if he was truthful. Through Adriana's eyes Nic could see her looking at the massive scrotum.

"I'm so lucky! I had no idea you were like that," Adriana explained in a bemused manner.

Nic could feel her unadulterated lust for the lover who had such huge scrotum. He felt exactly as Adriana felt, as Adriana reached out towards her lovers penis, and slowly and seductively stroked it, and the underside flesh and balls within their sack.

"Oh my mistress, yes, they are all yours to play with," her slave groaned.

Nic was just beginning to understand how Adriana felt when caressing her lovers scrotum when he was catapulted into a new set of passionate circumstances. Again such a different place and time. Nic wondered how one woman could have had some many wonderful sexual experiences.

Nic could feel Adriana completely turned on by the way her lover was kissing her. The strength and peacefulness of Adriana's sexuality seemed to have altered. This time Nic could feel how impressed Adriana was with her lovers kisses and that by simply caressing her breasts while her kissed her, her lover had made her climax so wonderful times. Adriana was rubbing her lovers throbbing cock through his silk pants. Nic could feel her disgust and despair as her simple touch had made him instantly explode in his pants and soak them in his cum.

Her disappointment was real and didn't just originate in his climaxing so fast. Nic could sense Adriana's mind, recognising how she felt when she became aware of the size of his cock. Frustratingly even his rock hard cock was so thin, her small hand could quite easily be wrapped around it, and disappointingly her small hand covered the length of her lovers cock. Adriana then lied to her lover by telling him she would really love to spend more time with him but that she had to get home to her husband because he had to be up early to prepare for court.

Once again Nic felt himself torn away to somewhere new. The feeling was becoming disconcerting and uncomfortable for his sexuality. He wanted to finish something, to feel what Adriana felt, as she orgasmed in her lover's arms.

This time it was so different, almost like a perfect balance occurring outside himself. Adriana was now merged with someone elses thoughts and feelings. It was almost like the three of them were sharing this single moment in time experience but who did it belong to Nic wondered?

"I'm all yours and I will do whatever you want," the young man was saying to them all.

Nic could sense that both Adriana and the woman she was inside, and that he was sharing the experience with, were nasty and cruel. Confrontingly, Nic could feel their vicious smiles that existed within their intentions.

Strangely, Nic felt Adriana push to dominate the desire and overwhelm the other woman lust, and Nic heard the voice that Adriana controlled say, "Really your pathetic! Don't hurry little man, I know young man that whatever you have won't be able to satisfy me! But if we must - at least get naked first."

Without any push from Adriana, Nic felt the voice emerge from what must be the woman's body that Adriana was inhabiting, and it said, "Just like that so I can see your lovely cock! Nice slutty boy! Lay down on the floor and get ready to make me happy."

And then Nic could feel that the other two both knew that this young man was in no state to argue with them. Like many young men their thoughts pushed ahead, knowing that lust consumed him and that he was driven in his inexperienced sexuality so that he had no reason argue or will to resist their commands.

The powerful lust Nic felt emerge was not something he had felt before. In his thoughts he could see that she had placed her right foot directly onto his erection and had began to systematically stroke up and down his throbbing young cock, from the swollen head to its taunt base, with her foot. To tease him mercilessly she was gently caressing and fondling her lovers gorgeous shaft as it jerked around in rapturous arousal. The power that rode through her mind, as she finally grasped the head of her lovers cock, firmly between her long toes, was something new to Nic. It was a complete and delicious satisfaction of sexual domination.

Nic felt Adriana emerge again, forcing herself to be controlling, and Nic experienced how the ministration of control shifted. Nic could see that Adriana knew that the lover had his closed his eyes, because what was happening to him meant he was very close to his climax. The anticipation within Nic was intense, he felt them both ready themselves, as the young lover raised his hips to meet her foot's caresses. Then she stopped unexpectedly and suddenly. Nic could feel a joyous look on her face as the young man opened his eyes and those eyes begged for his release, for him to spurt his cum everywhere for her.

Anguish engulfed Nic as he felt his thoughts torn away again to somewhere new. Well it seemed new but something about it seemed so familiar.

Nic felt his hands were gripping the armrests in front of him. She had placed one of her hands over his. What was happening to him this time? Yes, he remembered now, this really was him.

"Darling you have such a leg fetish, and don't deny it because I know you do," Suzanne asked accusingly.

Nic felt his own throat gulp as he said, "I've dreamed of touching your legs for quite some time."

And he felt like he was drifting again as Suzanne said, "Long, slender, strong powerful legs covered in a soft silky skin."

"Well Nic do you just want to see my legs again, or are you ready to feel them all over you?" Suzanne asked as she slowly lift her skirt so I could clearly see ever inch of her magnificently sexy legs beneath her skirt.

Someone, Nic thought perhaps it was him, wasn't able to say anything, not even a word.

"I bet you are craving to slide your hands up my legs aren't you, to slide your hands up and over my thighs? Wouldn't that be such a treat for my lovely Nic?" Suzanne taunted her boyfriend.

Nic knew it was his hard cock that had jerked about in his pants as he thought about her sensual soft legs. He hoped he hadn't lost control over his own limbs. But he was lost in himself, in his thoughts, as his hands enjoyed themselves with his girlfriends perfect curves and seductive knees.

"Enjoy my legs won't you my man! You know my silky skin and all its hot flesh are yours don't you?" she queried.

Her hand slid along the front of Nic pants and squeezed his erection harder than he ever remembered her doing.

"My legs love you caressing them, you know I want you to get hard for me, as you feel how soft and inviting they are ... I hope you were jerking off to me today, looking at all the photos I've sent you of my legs. I bet you've been thinking about how gorgeous and sweet my legs always are," Suzanne teased.

Nic was so confused, how was this happening to him again, what should he answer is time? How many times did Nic play with his cock thinking about her wonderfully provocative and delicious legs? Too much to be normal anyway. Again, Nic's girlfriend didn't wait for him to answer.

Shifting what was happening, Nic composed a reply that was different from his previous experience, and embedded his fantasy into the experience. Nic felt himself as he leant over and kissed Suzanne's lips. Sucking and licking her neck. He felt something else shifting in his mind, like someone unfamiliar was looking into a mirror without themselves recognising who they were in there. The shift meant that Nic's mind became slightly clearer.

Nic felt Adriana's psyche pushing against his control. She was trying to imprint his thoughts as they had happened. But Nic fought back against her efforts to blur his by using his fantasy to create what he really wanted to happen. And as he did this, Nic could feel the hesitation and doubt creep into Adriana's psyche making it harder for her to thrust her thoughts into his mind.

So Nic concentrated even harder within his imagination, fantasying about what he wanted his girlfriend to do to him, and how he desired her to respond. Knowing how he wanted her to kiss him as he sucked her lips. His passion for Suzanne now engulfed him in a way he had never allowed before. This heightened feeling of passionate desire for Suzanne, could be attributed to him finally understanding what was permissible and normal for a man to satisfy his body and mind.

"Take my cock out and put your hand around my hard throbbing cock and rub up and down, you spoilt bitch," Nic instructed.

"Oh Nic darling, I can barely get my small hand around your monster, so wouldn't you rather rub your cock all over my silky soft legs?" Suzanne teased.

Nic felt a power well up inside his mind. Like something had opened up for him. It was him now, and Adriana was watching as he pressed her consciousness down and away from him.

"It doesn't matter slut, just take it out and rub my hard cock any way you want until my juice starts to leak from the head of my hard cock," demanded Nic.

"Now slut use your tongue to lick me and the juices away from my cock's head if you want me to cum all over your legs," Nic teased.

Somewhat submissively Nic's watched as his girlfriend started to lick his hard cock. As she push his hardness across her delicious silky legs she stroked her forefinger over the velvety soft hardness of his cock crown. Like never before, Nic could feel his cock engorged in a thick tightness that pulsated in a painful desire to forcefully erupt cum all over her legs.

"It tastes so salty baby, but I like it because it's yours," she demurely sighed to Nic.

"Lick it as its dances across your soft and luscious legs babe," he laughed.

"Harder, like its a big hard sweet lolly," Nic stressed, "but before you do that, quick kiss me, before you start sucking my cock, just rub it and keep doing that."

She looked up at Nic as he pressed his lips against hers. The pressure of Nic's lips against her lips was intensely hard. It was the first time Nic had tried that, and he began sucking on her tongue with his lips, sucking harder and harder. He'd never done anything like that to her, but he knew he wanted to so much.

So Nic tried pushing even harder towards where he wanted them to go, saying, "you want to choke on my fat cock don't you my fucking gorgeous silky soft legged slut?"

Nic watched to see what happened, surprisingly she didn't stop to answer, but licked her lips and moaned; seemed she was totally enjoying this next level of degradation.

"You want me to use you like a face fuck in the men's toilets don't you, before the others line up to shove their cocks into you, just like a pathetic horny whore you are?" taunted Nic.

His head suddenly pulsated in pain. Nic felt himself push his mind back hard towards his mind engrossed in having his girlfriend sucking his cock. The pain diminished, he felt a swirling and lightness drift into his mind, as Adriana knew she was better to find a woman to enter and control, rather than find herself continually struggling with this strange man. Nic felt her mind dispersed, his thoughts holding firm, and her watched as the apparition drifted out of his room and away towards her next victim.

Later that day Nic sent a text to his girlfriend. Something inside him had changed forever and he knew if Suzanne didn't want him he would soon find someone else who appreciated him in a way he deserved. He reflected on how a fight within himself had led him to completely change how he approached his own desires. He knew now that he could accommodate Suzanne's fetish and his own desires in a way that should keep them both happy. Life was good!