She Loves It

Story Info
Sex in the open air.
3.2k words
4.29
22.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abelard7
Abelard7
85 Followers

There is something, well, I suppose 'illicit' is the best word, about being naked in the open air. A mixture of freedom and exhibitionism. Which is why I made a last check on my surroundings before slipping off my underpants.

I was on private land, the owners were away and it was miles from any public place, so the chances of being seen were very remote indeed. I doffed my last covering and stood at the end of the small jetty.

Should I dive in or try the water with my toe first?

My prick had risen to half-mast, reminding me that it had been a long time since my last ejaculation. And that had been self-induced, it was even longer since I'd had a woman. My prick twitched at the thought and

I placed my fingers around my thickening shaft.

Then, "No." I thought, "I will find a female to fuck before the day is out, my next come will be into flesh other than my own."

I plunged into the cold water, killing all erotic thoughts and began to swim. The lake was a fair size, the end away from the jetty was covered in white water lilies. I swam to their edge, turned and swam back. I swam for about half an hour then pulled myself back onto the jetty, suddenly realising that I had no towel.

Still, in the hot sun I would quickly dry. I stretched out on the grass and closed my eyes.

I am a freelance professional photographer and had come to the lake to take some slides for use as backgrounds in my studio. Slides, as this was just as digital was starting. Medium format film was the choice for pro's, who at the time regarded digital as a gimmick. What I mean by backgrounds is pictures to project behind whatever I was photographing in the studio, to make it look like 'on location'.

Come on. You don't really believe that the camera can't lie do you?

The lake was in the grounds of a large country house which I had used for location shots on several occasions, but it's expensive to move the subject to the location, so I was moving the location to the subject.

The lake was superb at this time of year. I had arrived at dawn, with permission from the owners of course, and had worked while the light was good. Work done, I had rewarded myself with a nude dip.

My mind turned inevitably to my celibate state. My last fuck had been with a model, sent by an agency to have a portfolio done. She was a good looking girl, but a lousy model. She had needed no persuading to go nude and had no objection to moving the action from my studio to my bed. Unfortunately she was as bad a fuck as she was a model. Some girls seem to think that looks are all they need to become a model.

Or a lover.

She took no active part in our coupling, just lay on her back as I ploughed her furrow. She had wanted no foreplay, no oral, just get in and get it over. I don't think she was capable of an orgasm. I just banged away until I came. Better than wanking, but not much.

Since then I had fucked only my fist. I decided to rectify that before the day was over,

even if I had to pay for it.

I must have fallen asleep. I was wakened by a moorhen calling. I stood up and stretched, then made to get dressed. My clothes had gone!

All my photographic gear was still there, but no clothes. A tramp perhaps? But why take my togs and not my cameras? Even my watch was there and my wallet, still in my camera bag.

I had taken a short-cut to the lake, through a well concealed gap in the fence. I would have to walk bollock naked along the road for about half a mile to where my car was parked.

I looked around to find something to cover my nudity. In my camera bag was what we call a changing bag. It's a sort-of portable dark room. Imagine a black teeshirt with no neck hole and a zip across the hem and you'll get the idea. You zip whatever you have to do into the bag, put your arms in through the 'sleeves' and fumble away.

The bag was quite large. I unzipped the hem and put the bag on like shorts. It was a tight fit but covered the bits I could get arrested for. But to walk half a mile in it promised nothing but slow castration.

I tried a few steps, then noticed movement in the thick Rhododendron bushes at the edge of the clearing.

I stopped and stared at where I thought the movement had been. Very slowly a stick with a white flag was pushed out from the hiding place. The 'flag' was my underpants!

I pulled off my makeshift garment and ran towards the flag. The miscreants made no move to escape.

It was two young women, both helpless with laughter.

"We surrender," said one of them, we yield to your superior weapon."

I rescued my knickers and hastily donned them. Now that I felt less vulnerable, I began to see the joke. They introduced themselves, Jenny, a plumpish blonde and Sue, a tall, thin brunette. They lived in the nearby village and had evening jobs at the local pub. So, knowing when the house was empty, used the lake as a free swimming pool.

They new about my 'secret' way into the lake and, weather permitting, came by bike to their private lido.

"But," said Jenny, when we arrived today we found a sleeping beauty."

"Yes," added Sue, nodding at my crutch, but now you've covered him up."

They both giggled at the joke. I introduced myself and explained why I was here, adding that their secret was safe with me.

"Don't let me keep you from your swim." I added.

The girls looked at each other and seemed to come to an unspoken agreement. Jenny grinned broadly and said,

"Well, you've shown us yours, fair's fair."

She took the hem of her teeshirt and peeled it from her body, revealing a magnificent pair of full, pink nippled tits. I gasped in admiration. She kicked off her shoes, unzipped her shorts and pushed both them and her knickers down over her hips.

She stood for a few seconds, allowing me to admire her well proportioned, ample curves. Then she said,

"Last one in's a prude."

She was a bit on the plump side, in a few years she would be considered fat. But a standing prick makes no such distinctions and right now mine was bursting to join her naked state.

As Jenny headed for the water I turned to Sue. She was wearing a button-through shirt and jeans, but the shirt was already off and the jeans soon followed. In contrast to her friend, she was on the thin side, but she had firm, apple-like tits, which would do very nicely, thank you. She was darker all over than her friend, with dark pubes and brown titty-tips.

She headed for the lake, I chased and passed her but had to pause to remove my pants and so was last in the water. I would have to find another way to show that I was no prude.

Nude swimming is much more fun when there are three of you and the other two are pretty girls.

We splashed about for half an hour or so, taking every opportunity to grope each other.

The girls seemed to be very good friends.

I hoped that they were not exclusively les, if they were, my role was reduced to that of a mere spectator. That would have been a pity as I was building up quite a sexual charge, which I hoped would end up with a discharge.

When we left the water, the girls ran back to the undergrowth and produced bags which contained towels. As they towelled each other dry I just stood and dripped, feeling a bit spare.

They both moved toward me and began to dry me with their towels. Sue dried my top half while Jenny knelt before me and dried the lower half. I took advantage of Sue's closeness and kissed her on the mouth. She wrapped her arms around my neck and returned the kiss enthusiastically.

I felt cool fingers curl around the rigid shaft of my prick, another hand cupped my balls. My foreskin was drawn slowly back and I gasped into Sue's mouth as I felt, first kisses, then licks and at last, warm lips engulf my pounding knob.

As Sue sucked on my tongue, Jenny gave my cock-head the same treatment. My hand wandered down Sue's nude body, squeezing her firm, steely nippled tits in turn before heading south for the dark valley at the base of her belly.

She parted her legs to allow me access and my fingers easily found her gaping slit. She wash awash with the sticky, slippy, clinging juice which must be man's favourite beverage. I paddled my fingers in the oily luxury of her twat before feeling for the stiff little bean of her clitoris.

At last she broke the kiss and groaned with pleasure.

"Yes, yes," she husked, close to my ear, "wank me off, I love it."

I obliged. She was soon convulsing in orgasmic ecstasy.

As she came down from her peak, I realised that I was not far behind her with my own climax. I had to warn Jenny, some women do not like to take it down their throat. As if she had read my mind, Sue breathed into my ear.

"Come in her mouth, shoot your spunk down her throat, she loves it."

She raised her head to watch. With a groan I let go, spilling my load into Sue's gulping mouth.

She took the lot, keeping just the tip between her lips, she allowed jet after jet to fill her mouth. When my spasms had stopped, she withdrew from my glans and opened her mouth to reveal my thick cream lying in her mouth, covering her tongue and bottom teeth.

Some spilled out to run down her chin and drip enticingly onto the smooth upper slopes of her full, flushed tits. As Sue and I watched, Jenny allowed the stuff to slide down her throat, swallowing my spend. She finished by licking her lips.

"Mm," she enthused, "he tastes great Sue, you should try some."

To my surprise and delight, Sue did just that, licking the overflow from her friends voluptuous breasts.

But she did not stop there, she slowly kissed her way down the blonde's ripe body to her mound.

Jenny's thighs parted and she leaned back, supporting her weight on her elbows while Sue began to slurp at her friend's succulent vulva.

I could see everything, Jenny's ecstatic face, her heaving, strawberry nippled tits and her full fleshed thighs, pushed wide apart to allow her lesbian lover full access to her cunt. Sue's head was buried at the vee of those thighs.

Sue was on all fours with her bum in the air. A long stretch of lovely back led my gaze from her dark locks to the slim spheres of her buttocks, parted so that her arsehole was fully visible and her ripe, dark cunt gaping invitingly beneath.

My prick was quivering with it's hardness. seemingly unaware that it had just delivered a generous load of what my balls were working hard to replace. Almost as if drawn to Sue's juicy target, I followed it on it's quest for cunt-honey. As the tip contacted the wet, pink flesh of Sue's cleft, her sex-lips seemed to open like flowering petals, drawing my organ into hers. With nerve-tingling slowness, I fed my rigid meat into her oily depths.

Ball deep, I remained still, savouring the warm wetness. Feeling the small movements as she pushed back encouragingly, while maintaining mouth-to-cunt resuscitation on Jenny's hole.

Unable to stay still, I began to thrust deeply, sliding out until only the tip of my cock remained engaged, then driving home until my balls slapped wetly against Sue's loins. As my prick penetrated her cunt, her tongue penetrated Jenny's. Jenny began to come noisily, writhing in ecstasy. I was not far off my own climax, but wanted to take Sue with me. I placed a hand at the junction of our bodies, found the rosebud of her anus and pushed my thumb inside. She came instantly, now it was my turn. Jenny seemed to sense my impending crisis.

"Don't come in her cunt," she ordered, "pull your prick out and spunk onto her back, she loves it."

It seemed like a waste, but it was their pleasure as well as mine. I compromised, letting the first shot fire inside, then pulled out spurting, covering her back from arsehole to neck and beyond with my offering.

Some even reached Jenny's ripe body, coating her full breasts.

If there is a sexier sight than a lovely female coated with your spunk, it must be to see two lovely female bodies coated with your spunk!

The dispenser was, however, 'hors de combat'. But I hoped, not for too long.

I had yet to sample the rich, pink fruit of Jenny's love nest.

I reached for a towel , dried my wilted prodder and went to clean up Sue's spunky back.

"No!" Shouted Jenny. "Let the sun dry it. It makes the skin feel tight and she loves it. So do I."

Sue stretched out, face down, on the grass. Jenny and I watched as the heat of the sun congealed the stuff on her skin.

"Let's eat." Said Jenny, reaching for the bags. The food was good and just about enough for three.

We took turns to drink wine straight from the bottle.

Then we all stretched out in the sun and dozed, the sun heightening the slight tipsiness induced by the wine.

After a time, Jenny moved over and kissed me on the mouth. I put my arms around her and the kiss intensified. Her tongue slipped past my lips like warm liquid and explored every corner of my mouth.

Then I did the same to her. We kissed intimately, like lovers of long standing. Eventually, the kiss broke.

I rolled Jenny onto her back and began to caress her fine body, my hands tingled with pleasure as they traced the flowing lines of her generous curves.

I allowed my hand to stop at her crutch, cupping the blonde pubic fuzz. I raised my head to latch my mouth onto one stiff, pink nipple. A few feet away I could see the slim, nude form of Sue, sleeping soundly in the sunshine.

Jenny pulled my face away from her tit and kissed my mouth.

"Lick my cunt." She demanded.

I slowly kissed my way down her body until I reached the brimming, golden well at the base of her belly.

I nuzzled the slippery lips open and began to lap at the source of the slipperiness. She twitched and moaned in pleasure.

I warmed to my delightful task, probing deeply with my tongue, then licking or sucking her prominent clit. She squirmed around so that she could reach my pounding organ, taking a firm grip, she began to wank it expertly. Another time, she would have had me shooting off in seconds, but the two loads already dispensed ensured that I could enjoy the skilful friction without losing another load prematurely. I had plans for that. My next emission would be hard up against this sexy creatures cervix, as far as I could get it up her tasty cunt. That cunt was giving up the struggle against my oral attack. Jenny was beginning a massive and noisy orgasm.

I quickly repositioned myself, on my knees between her stretched out legs. Seizing her ankles, I raised her legs up into a vee shape, her bubbling slot gleamed invitingly at the junction. I shuffled forward into position. Jenny gripped my erection and crammed it into her hole. She squealed as I rammed full length up her in one mighty thrust. For a few seconds I remained, embedded deep inside her, savouring the heat of her cunt and the spasmodic clutchings at the fleshy invader. Then I began to fuck her with long slow strokes.

I was so intent on watching Jenny's tits bounce to my rhythm, that I did not notice that Sue had joined us. Her friend's noisy climax must have wakened her. She silenced Jenny's loud encouragements to me, by kneeing aside her face, pulling her own, rather droopy cunt-lips apart and lowering them onto Jenny's mouth. Sue then leaned forward and engaged me in a deep kiss, completing the erotic triangle of cock in cunt, tongue in cunt and tongue in mouth. I came first, Jenny, microseconds later. I drew back, disengaging.

I had come so hard that I needed to check that I had not blown my knob off.

Sue leaned forward to suck my come from Jenny's cunt and they both came together, writhing like mating snakes.

They disentangled and we lay panting on the grass, with me upside down to the girls. When my heartbeat had returned to it's normal state, I realised that I could see right up two lovely cunts, both of which had enclosed my prick. I was able to reach out and slip two fingers into each hole. I began to move my fingers in and out, keeping them stiff like two small pricks. I could hear the squelch from each. Very erotic. I felt my own prick began to stiffen.

I moved my hands so that I had a thumb in each girl and was able to rub each clit as I pumped in and out. They were both very wet, so wet that it was difficult to stay on target. In unison, they each solved the problem by replacing my hands with their own. An even sexier sight than just my hands doing the wanking.

My prick rose to full height, hopelessly I thought, I was truly shagged out. I was wrong. No sooner than my equipment had reached full mast, Jenny's began to milk it with her mouth in a way that would have drawn spunk from a statue. My body seemed as taught as a bowstring, straining to release a semen arrow.

I felt Sue shudder with yet another orgasm, self induced this time. Could I come again myself? Jenny made sure of it. Without losing her oral grasp on my knob, she turned and straddled my face, presenting her juicy lips to mine. I sucked with a passion, feeding on the juice which just kept flowing. I found her little bud and sucked for all I was worth. Jenny went right down until her nose touched my balls. As I fired my last reserves, not into her mouth but right down her throat, she shuddered out her own, final climax.

When we had each regained our senses, we dressed in that agonising silence that follows a sex session with a virtual stranger. The girls told me the name of the pub in which they worked, I gave each of them a business card. But as we kissed goodbye, we all knew that it had been a one off.

Abelard7
Abelard7
85 Followers