She Loves Me

Story Info
Nerdy guy breaks from the friend zone.
5.7k words
4.56
70.5k
134
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
paulskins
paulskins
100 Followers

Just a short story about a nerdy guy getting a girlfriend. Some these things actually happened to me when I was in high school. For instance, the part in the computer lab is all true. Life sucked back then. Anyways, enjoy.

All characters starring are 18 and older.

*****

High school was lonely. Being the nerd in school wasn't exactly the coolest thing to be. I got good grades, I got scholarships, but zero dates. It wasn't for a lack of trying though. I am very outgoing and people say I have a wonderful sense of humor. It has gotten me out of a few tough spots with a bully or angry boyfriend.

I must have asked every girl in my class out to movie, to dinner, or even just to get some coffee. Nothing. Not a one even gave me the time of day. They weren't mean about it, but it was clear they weren't interested. Yea it was safe to say I had worked my way through all the women I had an interest in.

Then Bobby Joe Davis came to our school during our junior year. She was gorgeous! A mix between a white father and a Latino mother gave her a spectacular body. C cup breast, firm yet large backside, slim waist, slightly thick legs, long brown hair, and to top it off with beautiful brown eyes. Yea she was a walking wet dream.

The most important thing though, she was new. She didn't even know me. She couldn't give me that "you're to much of a friend" excuse that all of the other girls had given me. So I figured I would have a good shot.

Lucky for me a lot of the girls in class usually asked me to eat lunch with them. Great sense of humor remember. I was nothing more than entertainment for them while they ate their lunch, but I didn't mind. Bobby Joe was sitting with them when Erin called me over to have a seat. Believe it or not, but I was the only guy sitting with them. I sat down next to Erin and across from Bobby Joe. She smiled pleasantly as I took my seat. I hade been working up a way to introduce myself for the last couple weeks when Erin did it for me.

"Bobby this is Paul. Paul, Bobby. He's cool." Erin and Bobby smiled at me.

"It's nice to meet you, Paul." She said holding out her hand.

"The pleasure is all mine, beautiful." I responded with a smile.

She giggled along with the other girls at my attempt of being smooth. Coming from a nerd it didn't really make the impression I was hoping for. Sure it got me noticed, but for the wrong reason.

Anyways, the girls giggled and then settled into their little gossip powwow while I sat there listening. It was the usual talk about guys they had dated and may have mated with. I was privy to a few conversations that usually ended with me knowing a little to much about another guy's anatomy.

Often I found myself in the company of only women during my high school years. I didn't mind though, it gave me the opportunity to talk to Bobby Joe.

From that little greeting, we grew to be fast friends. Before long we were close friends, and that was my biggest problem. I was always placed in the friend zone before I had a chance to do anything. I was always a little late on the move to the next step. Before long, even Bobby had given me the "you're to much of a friend for us to date" excuse.

To say I was heart broken is an understatement. In my heart I knew that I loved her, but she didn't love me. Well, not like I wanted her too. I figured it was a lost cause and decided not to push it.

Time passes and before long we were in our senior year. Bobby Joe and I grew much closer, even though I was still hurt that she rejected me. We were still the best of friends.

I was always into extracurricular activities, and so I joined the newspaper. Of course I joined because Bobby was on the news paper. It was ran by women, so once again I was alone in a room full of women. The conversations were all about the other guys in our class. Sitting in that computer lab writing out my stories, I again found myself learning to much about a guys I knew.

They were talking about this guy being hotter than that guy. Why this guy was more attractive than the other. It was a conversation I was trying to drown out with an article I was writing about current school events, when I heard myself being talked about. The funny thing is it didn't come from any of my fellow classmates. My name was mentioned by our sponsor, Mrs. James.

"I think you girls are overlooking someone who is a really great guy. He's smart, funny, generous, caring, everything you girls should put ahead of looks." She said.

"Who?" Asked Erin.

"Paul. Paul is the perfect gentleman." She said proudly.

At hearing my name, I peeked over the top of my monitor. Everyone was looking at me which made me duck back down back in my chair. Bobby was sitting next to me and started to giggle.

"Mrs. James thinks you are quite the catch. Maybe she sees something we don't." The other girls were whispering and giggling when Erin spoke up.

"We all like Paul, its just that he is more husband material than boyfriend material." Though I am sure she meant it as a compliment it still stung.

Bobby Joe grabbed my arm and squeezed it tightly. She had a look of mayhem in her eyes. Erin didn't notice but I think she was about to get jumped. I put my arm around Bobby's shoulders and told her to let it go.

The incident in the computer lab must have been a catalyst for something, because Bobby and I hung out more after that. It was almost as though she wanted me to ask her out again, because she was all over me.

I wanted to ask her on a date, but I was feeling the effects of the "once bitten twice shy" cliche. It took all my courage to ask her out the first time, so a second time would have been murder. Especially if she had rejected me again. Still we spent more and more time together.

We found out in our time together that we had a lot of things in common. We both enjoyed video games, though she would like to see more games directed towards women. We both enjoyed Anime, and other pieces of Japanese culture. I was enthralled by the Samurai, and she was more interested in the weapons they used. It was like we were a perfect match. She was always there for me, even during the middle of the year when I needed her most.

Life has a way of throwing a serious curve ball your way. It was a troubling time for me as my dad died suddenly from a heart attack. It was a shock to all of us, but Dad's death hit mom the hardest. I couldn't imagine losing the love of your life after 30 years of marriage being easy.

Mom was crippled with grief, which left me to make all the arrangements for the funeral and reception afterwards. I tried to do what I thought dad would have wanted, but I was really in over my head. Between all the planning and helping mom, I didn't get my any time to myself to morn my loss.

Hundreds of people were at the funeral. People from all over came in to pay their respects to my father. Family we hadn't seen in years made their way to our church for the service. My whole class was there and most of the teachers. Even the principal of our school showed up. So many faculty members showed that he and the superintendent canceled school for the day to allow everyone the chance to go. I was taken back by the support and love my classmates showed me. One of my best friends even made the comment, "Paul, you are the most popular guy in school. They canceled school for you and your dad."

I sat next to my mom on the front row. She was shivering with grief, so I grabbed her hand and held it. She turned to me and gave me a sad smile. We sat through the rest of the service as the pastor gave the eulogy.

I felt a hand lightly touch my right shoulder. I turned to see the beautiful face of Bobby Joe. She gave me a reassuring smile and I smiled back. I felt a warm ball start to grow in my stomach as we held each other's gaze. The love I had for her grew in that moment. The look that she gave me, even in a time of sorrow, filled me with joy.

After the funeral and the service next to the grave site, almost everyone came back to our house for food and to talk memories. I asked a few of my cousins to serve drinks and to organize the food. I was lucky to have such a wonderful family. I saw my mom being tended to on the couch by her sisters, and decided that this was my chance to finally get away and have a moment to myself.

I thanked as many people as i could, then I snuck out the back and headed towards a park with a walking trail close to my house. There were several benches and picnic tables scattered about. I chose one that over looked a small pond and had a tree behind it. I sat down and watched the water as it rippled with the wind. I got lost in thought as I sat and looked at the scenery. It was beautiful here. The leaves were just beginning to turn and they displayed all kinds of bright reds and oranges. It was quiet in the park on a Friday afternoon. Noone was around.

"May I sit down?" I heard the silky voice of my friend Bobby ask me. I turned to see those beautiful brown eyes looking down at me with a curious smile beneath them. I knodded for her to take a seat and she she sat down close to me, almost in my lap. She picked up my arm and wrapped it around her shoulders.

We sat there for what seemed like hours, just enjoying each other's warmth. She put her arms around my waist and hugged me tightly. I could feel her generous bust pushing into my side and to my horror, I got excited. Her head was lying on my chest and there was no way she couldn't see the rather large bulge in my slacks.

As if it was the most normal thing in the world, she moved her hand to my crotch and began to lightly rub my dick. She looked up at me and kissed me gently on the lips. She pulled back and smiled.

"Paul I want to do something for you. Something that I have wanted to do for a long time. Do you trust me?" She asked those beautiful lips still pulled into a smile.

"I trust you, Bobby." I replied.

"I think it is high time I showed you how much I love you. I can't give you my virginity, but I would love to take yours." She said as her fingers intensified their movement.

She smiled and moved her hand to the zipper on my slacks and expertly pulled it down. Her hand reached in and pulled out my raging cock and she licked her lips as she saw the uncircumcised head pop into view.

"Hmm, never seen an uncircumcised one before. This should be interesting." She lowered her open mouth to my cock and took me in. The sensation sent my head flying back in shock from the pleasure as she performed felatio right there in that deserted park. Her mouth and tongue moved up and down along my shaft as she pleased my phallus. I completely forgot we were sitting on a bench in a public park.

Without warning she stood up and lifted the black skirt she was wearing. I saw her hook her thumbs in the straps of her thong and push it to the ground. She stood back up and lifted her skirt again giving me a perfect view of her shaved pussy. It was the perfect shape and I couldn't help but think, "Hmm, she has an innie".

With a graceful effort she straddled my legs putting a knee on each side of me. She looked down and gave me that sexy smirk of hers.

"You won't last long since this is your first time, but we will do better next time. I'm on the pill so you can cum inside me. I think every guy's first time should be bareback." She paused and reached between us and wrapped her small hand around my rigid cock and slowly stroked it.

"Are you you ready?" She asked me in a whisper. All I could do is knod.

She put the head of my cock to her entrance and swirled it around to get her juices to cover the head. I could tell she was already soaking wet with desire, and I hoped I was up to the task of fulfilling that desire.

When there was a generous amount of her lubrication on me she placed the head back at her entrance and then slowly started to slide down my cock. She never once broke eye contact with me. It was the most sensual heart stopping moment of my life.

She was excruciatingly slow, but I didn't mind. I wanted to savor every second of this moment. I wanted to feel every inch of the inside of her body. All to soon our pelvis met, and her eyes closed as she let out a contented sigh.

She opened them again and smiled at me again. I wanted to thrust upward, but I fought off that urge. Her inner muscles were squeezing me and it was almost enough to drive me over the edge. I held on though.

"You're a lot bigger than I thought you would be. An added bonus I guess." She said giggling.

"I have dreamed of this for a long time. I love you so much." I said looking into those beautiful brown eyes.

She smiled and leaned down and kissed me deeply. Her tongue tickled my lips and sought entrance. I immediately responded and opened my mouth to let her explore. She was a very good kisser and even drew me in deeper as our tongues began to wrestle.

She pulled back and with a serious look on her face, she lifter her hips slowly. When just the tip of my cock was still inside her, she dropped back down slowly. She continued to slowly rise and fall on my cock. It was the most amazing feeling I have ever felt. What made it more amazing is the fact the hottest girl in school was doing it. She began to go faster as our desires took over.

She was right though. I wasn't going to last long, but I dug deep to hold on as long as I could. I could tell she was getting close. Her pace had increased, and her breath was more rapid. Our eyes locked as I saw the need in her expression. The need for her to cum. I redoubled my efforts to hold off my impending orgasm.

She wasn't helping any though. Her pace was almost frantic and I just couldn't hold out. It turns out though that I didn't have too.

Her eyes slammed shut as the orgasm shot through her. She stopped bouncing on my lap and started grinding her clit into the base of my cock. Her body convulsed forward as every muscle in her body contracted at once, and she let a long grunt like moan. Her pussy clamped down on me and it sent me tumbling over the edge of bliss.

I wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly to me. Our shared breath came to us in ragged gasps. When we came down from our orgasmic highs, she leaned her forehead on mine and we just held each other.

This woman who had been the focus of my life for the past year had finally given herself to me, and I could not have been happier. I loved her more deeply than I had loved anything or anyone in my life, and I was hoping the feeling was mutual. She was the first to break the silence.

"That was... that was amazing. Please tell me I can keep you." She whispered still breathing hard.

"For all eternity. Tell me I can keep you." I responded with a smile.

"For ever and ever." She smiled back.

She lifted up just barely enough to stretch her legs through the gap in the bench and wrapped her legs around my back. I was still embedded deep inside her, and her movement only caused me to moan. When she sank back down onto me we both moaned loudly, and as much as we wanted to, we didn't start at it again right away. For the moment, we just enjoyed being together.

Her arms were wrapped around my neck and her head was resting on my shoulder. I could hear her contented breath as we both sat in silence. Some how she knew this was exactly what I needed. The pain of losing my father had been, for the moment, replaced by contented bliss.

She slowly stroked the back of my head, and I rubbed her back gently. I thought about the pledge to keep each other. I meant every word of it. I was going to keep her, and I would be wholly and completely hers. She was thinking the same thing because she started thinking out loud.

"I mean it Paul. I love you with all my heart, and I am going to keep you. I'm a jealous girl, I hope you can live with that." She said her lips brushing me ear.

"That's ok. I'm a jealous boy. I love you with everything that I am. You are mine for always and forever." I said and I kissed her.

I guess it was the fact that we were kissing, and that I was still buried to hilt inside her, but she started to grind her hips into mine. My cock had not lost any of its hardness, and I began to return her thrust. Each thrust into her drug her clit along the upside of my cock and then she smashed it into my pelvis.

I could hear her husky breath as her head leaned onto my shoulder. She turned her head ever so slightly and started to nibble on my ear lobe. It sent a bolt of electricity through my body and I shuddered under her.

"Did you like that baby? Do you like it when I nibble your ear?" I could hear the smile in her voice.

I returned the pleasure to her as I captured her ear lobe into my mouth and nibbled. It sent her into over drive as she moaned aloud this time. It's amazing how something so small can have the biggest effect on the body. She was close, and we were frantically fucking now. I was fully aware of her approaching orgasm as her movements became more eratic.

My own orgasm was making itself known as we both drove towards that edge of ecstasy. With a final violent thrust she let out a loud shriek that almost scared me. I grunted almost as loud and emptied my second load into her.

She collapsed on top of me and I actually had to hold her up. I think she was to exhausted to keep herself level. I let her rest as she slowly regained her strength.

We sat on that bench connected, because my cock was still inside her keeping the copious amounts of cum from escaping her womb. We caressed each other as we sat there hoping this moment would never end. I was thinking how amazing this felt when I heard her start to giggle.

"What's so funny?" I asked beginning to giggle myself.

"It's just that, we could have been doing this all along. I'm kind of mad at myself right now." She said.

"Well, you have me now." I replied.

"Yes I do, and I need to make up for lost time." She said as she kissed me. She paused for a moment. "I think we need to head back. Your mom is probably getting worried."

She untangled her legs from around me and pulled back slowly. My cock slowly slipped out of her, and my cum began to dribble down her legs. She giggled again and used her discarded thong to soak it up a little. My slacks were a puddle of our combined fluids. This was going to be an uncomfortable walk home.

We walked home laughing, talking, holding hands. This must be what my mom was going to miss. This unbridled passion that lives between two people can be devastating to lose. I finally fully understood what my mom had lost, and the thought brought a tear to my eye.

We walked into the house that had mostly cleared out except family members. One of my cousins winked at me like he knew what had happened. I quickly ran upstairs and changed my cloths. A few of my aunts had decided to stay a couple days to help out which was good of them. I was going to need all the help I could with my mom. Bobby Joe told me she was going to stay with me as well. Her parents told her that it would be alright, and since she was 18 there wasn't much they could do to stop her. My mom welcomed her.

We showered together, and being unable to control ourselves we made love for the third time that day. She bit her lip and covered her mouth to keep from screaming out her orgasm. Afterwards, we spent that night in my room, cuddling and talking.

We were lying in bed, her head was resting on my shoulder. Her hand was drawing circles on my chest. I had my right arm around her back and my left hand was intertwined with her other hand. This feeling I had that someone loved me as much as I loved her was addictive. Being so close to her was a drug and I never wanted to be free from her.

"When did you change your mind?" I was just curious.

"Change my mind about what?" She replied.

paulskins
paulskins
100 Followers
12