She Loves to be Teased

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stelmaw
Stelmaw
80 Followers

"Won't be long. Promise." He handed his keys over to the valet with a big tip. He thanked the doorman with another. Rich he was not, but comfortable enough to enjoy this as much as she was.

At the front desk, the manager handed him a blank folder with the brochure inside and Matt slipped him a tip along with a note.

"Very good sir."

"Come on," Matt whispered, taking Dani's elbow. They were on the first floor and a soft, steady noise behind them turned out to be a bellboy with their luggage cart. They were at the end of the hall and once the bellboy had unloaded everything, Matt tipped him and he was gone with a nod and a smile.

She pulled him around the suite, oohing and ahhing, even occasionally squealing in delight. The bathroom was a big hit. She flopped on their bed, which was enormous, he collected the brown bag and the folder.

He opened the folder and handed her the brochure.

"Oh... my god. Really?"

"All day tomorrow... and Sunday. As for Saturday..." He pushed the brown bag across the bed. She unzipped it and held up flippers and goggles, even her favorite swimsuit, smiling like a kid on Christmas morning. "We'll be at Willow Lake. All day if you want. But it's okay, if not. You don't have to do anything you don't want."

"Matt," she said, her eyes welling up a little. "Seriously..."

"You deserve it, and so much more."

She threw her arms around his neck and when he felt her tears against his neck he pulled back, wiping her eyes. He had one more surprise, but it would wait. If he could hold out, that was. It was all planned, but how often did life go according to plan?

"Hungry?"

She nodded enthusiastically.

As if on cue, there was a knock at the door. He smiled. "It's for you."

She frowned, smiling suspiciously, and got up to answer it.

Half an hour later, she was laying on the bed groaning. "Okay, now I know you're trying to kill me." She rubbed her food baby with both hands. He lifted her t-shirt and kissed around her belly button. He'd ordered room service by giving the manager a slip of paper with the twenty. On it were her favorite foods, and his. Parmesan crusted chicken breast for her, an Angus bacon cheeseburger for him, garlic butter mashed potatoes, sweet corn on the cob with even sweeter real butter, and for dessert... honest to goodness tiramisu.

She smiled at him and held out her arms. They napped for a while, although passed out would be more accurate. She woke him up with a kiss and he asked her how she wanted to spend the evening.

"What time are we supposed to be at this day spa tomorrow?" She took off her bra and rubbed the spots where it had left marks while she slept.

He helped, then continued rubbing and scratching her back until her head was rolling on her neck and she was making happy little noises under her breath.

"Nine a.m. and it'll be eight hours long each day. They even serve you lunch."

"Awesome! I can't wait. As for tonight, didn't I see a hot tub in our bathroom?"

"Great idea." He started slowly tugging her hair through his fingers. "Come here."

"Are you sure you don't want me down here?" She rested her cheek on his lap and smiling up at him. She slid a hand under her cheek and caressed what she found there. "Why don't I get the hot tub ready?"

He nodded drunkenly.

She stretched and pulled her t-shirt off, tossed it on the floor, stepped out of her skirt and the last thing he saw before she disappeared around the corner was the perfect rounded curve of her ass as her panties came off.

"Won't be long," she said from the hallway.

Fuuuck.

He checked the minibar. He hadn't thought to bring wine but they were in luck. There were four small bottles of an awesome Chianti. He took two and found a couple of wine glasses above the bar, then dug out his wireless speaker and checked the charge on his phone. Good to go.

"Okay," she called down the hall melodically.

He found her floating on her belly, leaning against the side as the water swirled all around her. He swallowed hard and carefully set everything on the side of the tub.

"Oh hell yes!" She unscrewed the bottles while he went around the corner to take care of business while he was still able.

After, he stripped and left his clothes by the door. He set his phone and the speaker on the counter, within reach from the water but far enough not to get splashed. Hopefully. His Massive Attack playlist would be perfect, but just for variety he mixed Mazzy Star and The Weeknd into it.

"Good choice, babe." She was kicking slowly, leaning on her forearms, admiring him from head, to head, to toe. The water was hotter than he'd expected but he adjusted to it quickly. It was hard to focus on anything but the curve of her ass, which bobbed and rolled tantalizingly through the bubbles.

He sat close enough to her to kiss her cheek and she moved over him before he'd even uttered his first relaxing sigh. She straddled his lap and played with his ears and the hair at the back of his head. His hands had only one place they wanted to go, holding her up from beneath. He kissed her collarbone, then the other, then her throat. They floated together, kissing and caressing, just listening to the music. He lifted her until one of her nipples brushed his lips. He kissed it until it was rock hard (and so was he beneath her) then switched to the other. She steadied herself with her palms on his shoulders and leaned forward against him, breathing hard and fast against his temple with her chin on his shoulder. She kept trying to push down to find his cock but he held her up near his ribs no matter how hard she tried.

"Baby... I want to put you in my mouth," she whispered into his ear. "Please?"

Matt nodded, got out of the water, sat on the edge of the tub and spread his legs. She didn't waste any time. Not this time. She got way too into it to hold eye contact, as usual. That was another stupid porno trope. She really loved to give head, licking from the base of the shaft to the tip, then sinking her mouth over it, swirling her tongue around it lazily. She never let a drop of his precum escape her lips and he was groaning in no time.

He dropped back into the water and kissed her hard, lifting her under the arms until she wrapped her legs around his waist. He didn't mind the taste of his own precum but didn't care for the other variety. Too gross, too weird. Her juices, however... amazing.

She sensed his urgency and kissed harder, sucked his tongue and found the head of his cock with her fingers. Slowly, so slowly she took him into her. She must be trying to give him some of his own medicine. He slammed up into her once and she bit his bottom lip. "No no no," she whispered, sliding up almost off of his cock. "Let me. I want to take care of you now, and you're going to let me. Aren't you?"

He nodded and kissed down to her neck, where he stayed while she took over.

"Good boy."

He lasted a lot longer than he'd expected, especially considering how hard she ended up fucking him, how tight she squeezed her pussy, and how dirty she talked into his ear, often biting the earlobe at the same time. When he felt her impending orgasm, he slipped the tip of his middle finger into her ass and she completely lost it. Moments later, so did he. He came deep inside her, fucking her ass with his middle finger as hard as he could without losing his rhythm.

Finally she collapsed against him, shakily pulling his hand away from her ass and holding it between them.

"Holy fucking fuck," she breathed. She wasn't moving away and he wouldn't have let her if she'd tried.

"I like it when you take control like that," he said, and meant it. He hande her the wine and sipped his own.

"Good, then we've got a fun weekend ahead of us. Don't we?"

"I love you," he said quietly, and much too seriously for his liking. Wtf? Where did that come from?

She beamed from ear to ear and kissed him deep and slow, twining the fingers of both hands through his. Somehow they managed to keep from knocking over the wine glasses or spilling them in the hot tub.

"I love you too," she whispered. "So this was your evil scheme, was it?"

"Part of it." He grinned and kissed the tip of her nose. "The rest is still a surprise."

"Well then, mystery man, that is all right with me. Just one question though."

"I'm not telling you the other one."

"Not about that." She sipped her wine again. "I can wait. Promise. No I want to know something a little more... private."

"Ask and ye shall receive," he said, tipping his own glass.

"Next time, would you mind spending a little more time..." she took his hand and slipped it under her until his palm was against her pussy and his fingertips were resting between the cheeks of her ass. "... here?"

He grunted involuntarily and was well on his way to round two. "Your wish is my command." He kissed her, caressing her where she'd left his hand, and he went right to it with two long, strong fingers in her pussy and one in her ass. She bit his shoulder hard enough to hurt and came in record time.

They went through all four bottles and ordered four more from room service for dinner later. But that's a story for another day.

Stelmaw
Stelmaw
80 Followers
12