She Loves to Tease

Story Info
Teen tease just wanted to turn on friend's dad.
1.6k words
4.13
95.6k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy is a normal high school senior girl...the only difference from other girls her age is she just loves to tease. She wears tight clothing, short skirts, plunging necklines...and it's all because she loves seeing the reaction of her admirers.

Yes, Cindy has had sex with a few boyfriends, but it was the rush of just teasing anyone she could that excited her.

Nichole was Cindy's best friend. Nichole was completely the opposite of Cindy as she was geeky, wore very conservative clothing and never had a boyfriend.

About a year ago Cindy had stayed the night over at Nichole's house and it was the first time she noticed Nichole's dad eyeing her. Cindy wasn't even trying to get her best friend's dad's attention but saw his erection tenting his pajama pants and the look in his eye... and that night Cindy decided she was going to have a lot of fun teasing this man...

Cindy started visiting Nichole much more often after that night and wore more provocative clothing. She loved how easy it was to get Nichole's dad to stand at attention inside his clothing. She probably shouldn't have taken it this far...

One day Cindy asked Nichole if she could come over and Nichole said she had plans with her book club that would last the entire evening. Feeling disappointed at first, Cindy then decided she was still going to pay a visit to Nichole's home that night.

Cindy got home after school and took a shower, shaving off all of her pubic hair. She then went to her closet to contemplate what to wear for her ultimate tease show ahead of her. She chose a sexy black push up bra for her C cup breasts, no panties so she could show off her newly shaved pussy, a tight white button up shirt, leaving three buttons undone and a very short black skirt. While looking in the mirror admiring herself, especially the black bra showing through the material of her blouse she realized something was missing... so she found some plaid thigh high socks that added a school girl look to her outfit. She slipped on black shoes, grabbed her back pack and made her way to Nichole's house.

After a few knocks Nichole's dad or Steven Williams answered the door. His eyes widened when he saw who was on the other side and he smiled.

"Hello Mr. Williams! Is Nichole available?"

"No, she had plans with her book club this evening, did you two have plans?" said Steven, not wanting Cindy to leave. He was trying not to make it obvious, but he was taking a complete mental picture so he could jerk off to it later.

"Oh, no... I just had some problems with my math homework that I thought she could help me with..." Cindy said with fake disappointment.

"Cindy, you know I'm a math teacher! I could help you with your homework if you'd like?" Steven smiled, hoping to get her alone inside.

"Oh yeah! I forgot! I'd love some help because I just don't understand this unit...and we have a test next week." Cindy pouted, noticing the way his eyes were glancing all over her. That excited her very much, making her skin feel electric.

"Come on in and I'll show you how easy math can be!" Steven was feeling his own internal excitement. Now that he had this cock tease alone he was going to show her what she was doing to him.

Cindy walked in and lightly brushed against Steven as he shut the door. She wanted to see his physical reaction to her outfit which hadn't happened yet.

"How about you get your books out and we sit on the couch?" Steven decided he was going to take control of this situation. It was the first time he had had a woman other than his conservative daughter around the house alone in a long time.

Cindy fished out her math book and notebook and sat on the couch on one end. Steven made sure he sat right next to her, almost too close. Cindy smiled when she noticed that Mr. William's tent had started to become noticeable in his shorts.

"Ok now Cindy, let's see what you're working on..." Steven was looking down at Cindy's open blouse, wishing he could see her breasts uncovered.

Cindy opened up her book to the page her homework was on. "I just don't get it..." she pouted while looking up at Mr. Williams.

Steven put an arm around Cindy and grabbed the book to steady it. He wasn't at all paying attention to the book as his other hand went to Cindy's knee.

That's when Cindy got a little uncomfortable. She tried moving toward the arm of the couch more but didn't get far. Why had she come here alone? She wanted to run...

Steven's hand softly traveled up Cindy's thigh. He was finally going to show her what a cock tease deserved.

Cindy stiffened with fright. What was Mr. Williams doing? She looked at his shorts and saw his cock pushing up the front of his shorts. It almost looked like it was moving.

Steven quickly found Cindy's young warm pussy with his hand. He first just cupped it, noticing not only that it was hairless, but also very wet.

Cindy gasped. This was going too far and she didn't know how to get away.

Steven let go of the math book and used his other hand to reach into the blouse and sexy bra to find a nipple.

Cindy let the math book fall to the floor. The finger that found her nipple was rubbing it to hardness, making her forget the fear she had.

Steven rubbed his fingers up and down Cindy's wet slit, alternatively finding her clit and circling it for a second and then running his fingers down and plunging one inside easily.

Cindy started to relax, leaning back on Mr. Williams arm. Her hips started to move up and down as she let him take her body over.

Steven started to really put focus into Cindy's pussy. He used his thumb to rub against her clit while slowly moving two fingers in and out of her hole. The other hand was now massaging her breast.

Cindy closed her eyes and let her hips move on their own while she felt her orgasm build. She had only been with boys around her age that had no idea what to do with a pussy. This even felt better than when she touched it herself.

Steven could hear Cindy's breathing change and saw her hips moving more. He started to finger her faster.

Cindy started to moan softly as her hips lifted off the couch to reach Mr. Williams fingers. She didn't notice but her skirt was now bunched up around her waist.

Steven could not take his eyes off of the shaved young pussy that he was plunging his fingers into. His cock pulsed in his shorts and ached to be touched.

Cindy started to moan louder as she grabbed onto the arm of the couch with one hand and Mr. Williams knee with the other. She stiffened with her hips in the air, moaning loudly as the waves of her orgasm came.

Steven pushed his fingers deep and wiggled them slightly as he felt Cindy actually squirt all over his hand, the couch and the floor. That was all he could handle!

Cindy was in a trance as Mr. Williams pulled off his shorts and moved her hand onto his cock.

"Start rubbing me up and down NOW," Steven ordered.

Startled at the authority in Mr. Williams voice, Cindy wrapped her small hand around his cock and started moving it up and down.

This wasn't helping Steven's situation at all, so he quickly decided to try something different. "Get down on your knees." He put a hand on Cindy's head and pushed her down onto the floor. He stood up and positioned his cock in front of Cindy's mouth.

Cindy opened her mouth and accepted Mr. Williams cock as he slowly pushed it in.

"I want you to suck it good you cock tease!" Steven kept a hand on the back of Cindy's head and moved himself in and out of her mouth slowly at first, but he needed release. He started to fuck Cindy's mouth faster, pushing in as far as he could, making Cindy gag each time.

Cindy sucked on Mr. Williams cock, her eyes watering from the gagging.

"Now look up at me," Steven ordered while looking down at his assault on her mouth.

Cindy's eyes met Mr. Williams lustful and horny gaze.

"When I tell you to open your mouth I want you to bend your head back, close your eyes and keep your mouth wide open for me, understand?"

Cindy just grunted in agreement as Mr. Williams kept fucking her mouth.

"Good... because it's going to happen soon...are you ready cock tease? Oh yeah....ok, ok... OPEN YOUR MOUTH!"

Cindy did exactly as told and bent her head back and opened wide.

Steven grabbed his cock in his hand as he sprayed his come all over Cindy's cute young face, making sure he got plenty inside her mouth. He squeezed the last drop out right over her chin and then took a few steps back still holding his now softening cock....there was the sight of Cindy....an 18 year old girl on her knees with one breast out of her bra and blouse, totally bare pussy on display because her skirt was still bunched around her waist and she was wearing his come all over her face. He realized then that he had to punish this cock tease even more...