She Made Him Do It Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalya was still not satisfied with this level of exposure however and went even further, sliding her G-String down her legs, so that within a few seconds, she was standing on the balcony looking out over London completely nude. Even from where they stood, lit by the lights of the balcony, they could see a number of people, both single and couples, perfectly able to see her nudity if they wished. At that moment no one seemed to be paying them attention, but the longer she stood there nude, the greater the chance she would be seen.

Rob ran his hands wildly over her; one hand was on her breasts, playing with the nipple, running his hands around the curves, into the valley between her breasts. His other hand descended slowly down her tummy until it came to the hair between her legs. As a blond girl, the hair would have been thin even had she not trimmed it, but the combination meant that there was just a thin light fuzz trimmed into a neat triangle.

He ran his hand down over it, wondering whether she would draw the line at any point. It seemed unlikely, his experience of girls that stripped naked on a glass fronted London balcony was not very extensive, but Natalya was continuing to surprise him with her bold approach and did not seem to be reaching any kind of limit yet.

As he let his fingertip come to rest on the very top of the opening between her legs, she pushed her head back and rubbed her cheek against his. The only interpretation that he could make of this was that she was encouraging him, and so he continued, lowering his hand down her slit until his finger lay upon the entire length of it. She nuzzled up to him, pressing her face into his neck as he used his fingers to gently push between the lips of her pussy and onto her clit.

As soon as his fingers alighted on her clit, she mewed quietly and appreciatively. He ran his finger down to the opening deep between her legs, then up to the tip of her clit, backwards and forwards at first gently and then slightly more urgently. He could feel her pussy becoming a little wet, her juices starting to flow from below. All the time she rubbed her body back into him, her face against his shoulder and neck as her arousal became more and more complete.

With one of his hands resting on her nipples, gently caressing her, squeezing her and rubbing her, Rob could feel that she would cum soon. His other hand was between her legs, alternating between playing with her clit and circling her now soaking pussy opening. Natalya, standing nude, facing out looking onto the night time vista finally reached orgasm, and screamed out, arching her back and standing on her tip toes as her crescendo ripped through her, causing her legs and back to spasm with pleasure.

As she came and her scream flew out across the night, Rob was sure that a few of the people sitting on the balcony across from them looked up and saw them, her nude body, his hand rubbing her pussy and breasts. They were definitely close enough to be able to see exactly what they were doing and while some of them looked away immediately, two guys sitting on a slightly higher balcony opposite were definitely showing ongoing interest.

As soon as her joy subsided, he slowed his movements and they both relaxed. She turned to face him, put her hands round his neck and kissed him passionately, forcing her tongue into his mouth, pressing her naked body into his. He rested his hands on her hips, quite unable to believe that he was standing there on this balcony with a naked girl in his arms, overlooking this spectacular view.

She moved her hands to his shirt and started to undo the buttons, all the while continuing to kiss him, running her tongue around his mouth, inside his lips, giving him no opportunity to object or pull away from her. He luxuriated in the sensation while trying to ignore the fact that this gorgeous girl seemed to be slowly undressing him on this glass fronted balcony. Having undone the buttons on his shirt, she wasted no time in sliding it off his shoulders and running her hands down over his chest.

Next she undid his trousers, slipped them down over his hips and pushed them down so they fell swiftly to the floor. She pushed him backwards and he fell, almost out of control, onto a steamer chair that was sitting on the balcony. Natalya immediately knelt down in front of him, and without any consideration for his opinions, she grabbed his underwear and pulled them down and off his feet. She was pleased although not surprised, to see that his cock was already hard, and both long and thick compared to her previous boyfriends.

Without a thought for their position, she leant forward and took him into her mouth, ignoring the light sheen of pre-cum that had gathered on the top. She could immediately taste it on him with a slightly salty twang to it. Within a few seconds he was deep in her mouth, her tongue licking around the head of his cock, down along the shaft and back up to the small slit on the top.

Rob was caught in two minds, on one hand he was naked on the glass fronted balcony knowing that there were a number of people able to see him. On the other hand he was lying there on a lounger with an amazingly beautiful girl in front of him, his cock in her mouth and her hands gently massaging his balls. It turned out that his discomfort at being watched while naked could easily be overcome by the application of a pair of soft lips on the tip of his cock.

Once she was satisfied that he was as hard and aroused as possible, she slipped him out of her mouth, straddled him on the chair and gently lowered her pussy down towards his tip. She was desperate to feel him inside her and so, without further ado she lowered herself down and thrust him deep inside her pussy. She screamed out as she felt his cock, ramming up inside her as she bounced her hips down onto him luxuriating in the exquisite sensation that ripped through get hips.

Her pleasure was almost as nothing however to that of Rob who lay back in the chair, fingers resting on Natalya's perfect breasts. He was almost painfully aware of the perfection of his situation, a beautiful girl fucking him with abandon on a glorious evening.

Natalya was intent that she was not going to miss out on any of the fun however and took one of his hands and lowered it to her clit. Always the considerate gentleman, Rob took up the responsibly for vigorously stimulating her between her legs, sometimes running his finger down to her opening where he could feel his cock sliding in and out of her.

He glanced over at the adjoining tower and there was now little doubt that the two guys and also one of the couples were watching them in a subtle but still involved way. At that moment however he didn't really care, the pleasures emanating from his cock were more than enough recompense for any concerns that might trigger. Anyway, he could feel his orgasm approaching and redoubled his efforts to bring Natalya to orgasm at the same time as himself.

Sensing that Rob was getting close, Natalya slowed her movements a little and really focused on her own pleasure. It felt so nice to have him inside her and she had always preferred to be on top with any guy. The breeze of the nighttime fluttered across her body and almost for the first time she looked around a little, noting the attentions of the folks in the next building.

The thought that they had been sitting and watching her seduction really aroused her, as if the pleasures of the fucking were not enough, and she immediately felt her orgasm get closer.

"Now," she whispered to him. With a final effort she redoubled her movement, rising high so he was almost out of her and then slamming her hips down until she could feel his tip pressing into her cervix.

They came together, both aware of the way that he pumped his warm seed deep inside her, of the new feeling of wetness that this created between them and of the huge waves of pleasure that washed through their bodies.

As she lay there on his chest finally, her breasts pressed into his hot and sweaty chest, she spoke, barely audibly in a whisper.

"Rob. There is something I need your help with. Will you help me do you think?"

His mind was already drifting in disbelief and he found himself unable to think clearly for a moment, the question just confused him further.

And so it began.

*****

If you like my stories then please vote, if you want to read more then please leave a message. Like many writers I love to hear from my readers.

12