She Made Him Do It Ch. 02

Story Info
Rob and Natalya have a sexy walk around the City.
6.8k words
4.6
16.9k
5

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 12/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob woke naked, Natalya's body felt warm beside him with her arm draped carelessly around his waist. The crisp white cotton sheets of her bed lay across their hips allowing him to see her next to him. He thought back to the night before and the conversation they had had following their sex on the balcony.

It was all rather a blur, he remembered her sitting on top of him naked, her legs wide apart as she straddled his cock, and then she had asked him to help her with some scheme. He was trying to remember what it was exactly that he was supposed to help with, he had been pretty ambiguous about it last night, he was sure about that.

Whatever it was however, it would be worth it because he had never enjoyed such fabulous sex in all his life. Not only was she the most amazingly attractive woman he had ever been to bed with, but also she had shown a joyful willingness to have more adventurous sex that he had known.

Just the way that she had undressed in front of him, the way she had undressed on the balcony, inviting the entire world to look at her was a huge turn on for him. He didn't really mind that she had undressed him there as well; he wasn't really that shy he had discovered, and that wild abandon had felt very special.

He looked down at her naked body lying alongside his, the side of her breast visible as it pressed into his chest, her long blond hair scattered over his shoulder and the surrounding duvet. Already he could feel his cock hardening at the thought that she lay there beside him, desired and desiring, perhaps ready for another helping.

Finally, Natalya slowly woke up, becoming aware of the strangeness of the situation, the first time she had woken with a guy in her bed in London, the first time she had woken with Rob. She was happy though, she didn't regret what they had done. She was increasingly sure that Rob was not only her kind of guy, but also that he would probably be willing to cooperate with her plan.

"Well Hello Rob," she finally spoke, her voice a little husky with sleep.

"Natalya, Good morning," he replied, wondering whether she was as happy for him to be there nude in her bed as he was.

"It is good to wake up with you," she added, "thank you for not slinking off into the night."

"What? And miss out on seeing you in the morning?" he whispered back to her.

"Rob, do you remember what we talked about? Last night, on the balcony?" she asked, hesitantly.

"Well... I remember saying I would help you with something, but, to be honest, well, I don't really recall many of the details. I was a little, shall we say distracted by this fabulous blond girl that had just fucked my brains out."

Natalya sat up in bed and moved up onto her knees, she sat opposite Rob, facing him. Initially he tried to avert his gaze, conscious that perhaps he shouldn't look at a girl's naked breasts, then he realised that he had just slept with her, that she had just seduced him and that really, looking at her breasts was the least of the things he has done in the last twelve hours.

Unsurprisingly, he found his eyes wandering down from her eyes to her chest, considering the fabulous curves and the shapely firm contours. She smiled at him, amused by his ongoing predictable bloke-ness. She wanted to make sure however that they covered exactly what she needed from him.

"Rob, you remember I told you about my brother, in St Petersburg, the oil trader. Yeah?" she tried to control the slightly desperate edge to her voice.

"Yeah," Rob replied, the story was starting to come back to him, his eyes drifted down to her tummy, slightly downy, but firm and well sculpted.

"And he has this big deal, this huge oil deal that is completing this Friday, but the whole deal only happens if the Brent oil price is above sixty dollars on Friday at 4pm."

"Mmmmm," Rob agreed, nodding, his eyes drifting down to her pussy, lightly covered in a fine blond hair, almost white. As she was sitting on her knees, he couldn't see much else above the little triangle of fuzz at the top.

"And he really needs my help to make that happen. You remember? So I can help him with this, with me working in compliance and you in technology, if we make the bank trade in a certain way then we can make this work, yes?"

Suddenly Rob focussed on the conversation and realised what exactly she was suggesting he should do to help her.

"Hold on... Natalya, this plan, this is not... within the rules exactly is it?" he stuttered.

"Oh you English, so obsessed with fair play, think about it, this is just markets, just prices, no one really cares, just think about the LIBOR stuff, everyone does a little of this every day." She was smiling at him, enjoying the way his eyes drifted over her naked form, but she really needed him to help her.

She shifted her legs around underneath her and adjusted her stance so her legs were to one side, and she could move one thigh just a little away from the other, introducing just a small gap between them.

Rob watched, entranced, drinking in the view, his brain trying to think about the scheme with the oil market, what it really meant, but his cock was thinking about other things, about the glimpse of the lips of her pussy that she was showing him.

"Look, my brother, he needs this, he will give you a lot if you do this for him, a million pounds for each of us. If this deal happens then he will make a huge profit, but if not then it will be so bad for him. His investors are not nice people and if he loses their money then I don't know what they will do. He would be so grateful, and so would I." Natalya pleaded, smiling but letting him see that she meant it.

With this, she moved her legs apart so that she sat cross legged in front of him, and this opened the lips of her pussy wide. She knew exactly what effect this would have on him and she loved the way his eyes flared and opened a little wider, unable to control himself as she so wantonly displayed her sex to him. He glanced down at her and then, let his eyes rest for longer, almost staring at her outer lips pulled wide open, exposing the light pink hood of her clit, two inner lips clearly visible. Without thinking he licked his lips, grinning wildly.

Then it came back to him, she was only showing herself to him to get him to cooperate in some kind of trading scam, he wasn't exactly sure if he would be breaking the law, but he would certainly get the sack for it.

"So what do you actually want me to do?" He asked, fighting in his mind to think of trading strategies and order flows rather than naked girls showing their most intimate secrets and inviting him to watch.

"I have worked this out, we have huge trading volumes in the auction on Friday, I have seen the customer orders we normally get. If we just make a minor tweak to the price modelling, maybe so that we only send lots of buy orders above sixty dollars for a few minutes then we can create a market trend, a little movement, and if we are lucky then we take the market with us for a few minutes. There are no real losers here." She had thought it all through in her mind and while she didn't know how he could arrange for this to happen, she was confident that it would work and also that he could do it if he wanted.

Rob thought through the possibilities, trying to come up with a plan that would allow him to do what she wanted. It was possible, but not without access to the servers that ran the trading system, and they were locked down by operations staff, not his department.

Even as he thought through the details he could feel his cock throbbing as he soaked up all the details of her naked form, eyes moving swiftly from her eyes to her breasts and then to her wide open legs. He had never experienced a woman so happy to be observed in this way, so pleased to let him appreciate her beauty. Natalya smiled back at him, satisfied that she had his attention in so many ways.

"OK, Natalya, I will help right, but you know this won't be easy really, and I might not be able to do everything myself, there are other people we might need a hand from, what about them?"

He could feel great conflict in his head, what was he doing has asked himself. Agreeing to get involved in this crazy plan, what was he trying to get from it, was it the money, the excitement, or just the plain lustful ideal of spending more time with this delightful girl, sitting naked in front of him so obviously willing to share her body with him.

Her heart leapt as he agreed to her plan; finally she felt that he had really understood what she wanted and had decided to go along with it. It helped that she really found him attractive, that she could see he wanted her so badly, but she was also desperate to help her brother.

"Look don't you worry about them, I am sure I can get them to cooperate as well," she replied sounding more confident than she felt inside. This was already a complicated problem, she already felt that there was more than a small risk of trouble and the last thing she wanted was to compromise her nascent relationship with Rob.

She looked down at him, still lying in her bed opposite her, his cock just hidden under the sheet, but so obviously pushing a pyramid up into the fabric. She wanted to cement their relationship, seal their agreement with a physical guarantee. She pulled back the cover and looked down at him and then lightly took him in her hand, running her thumb up over the top and then down the thick veined shaft.

He groaned slightly at the glorious feelings that she was creating in him, his hands rising to stroke her breasts that hung down a little towards him as she leant forward over him.

Natalya was not satisfied with this level of intimacy however and leant forward until her mouth was just above his tip, able to smell the musky scent of him. She took him into her mouth and could immediately taste his pre-cum welling up and coating him. Once she had swallowed the initial coating, she set about licking and sucking him, intent on arousing him as much as possible.

Rob lay back into the bed, his mind in a cloud of confusion, on one hand terrified of the commitment that he had just made to Natalya, on the other enjoying every moment of her mouth, enclosing, sucking and licking his cock. He was already close to orgasm and wondered whether her intention was to make him cum like this. None of his previous girlfriends had liked taking him in their mouths as they were all terrified that he would cum while they sucked him. Natalya however, as with many things, was different and had already demonstrated a willingness to suck and swallow his pre-cum in a way that they would never have done.

Just as he was starting to feel his orgasm approaching, however she took him out of her mouth and instead just gently massaged his balls, she ran her hands gently up and down his shaft and started teasing him, making sure that he remained aroused but unable to cum.

"So Rob, now I am going to make you cum in my mouth, I am going to lick you and suck you until you pump your cum deep into me, I am going to show you it in my mouth like in a porn film and then I will swallow it all. Would you like that?" Natalya whispered solemnly into his ear, only just audibly as if it were a deep secret that they were sharing.

"And this is just the first thing I will do for you as a special reward for helping me, you can ask me later for other things, but this is so you know how much it means to me, how much I desire you and how much I need you," she continued.

Nodding his consent, Rob grinned up at her, his mind spinning as if in a dream, and then suddenly he was re-enveloped by her mouth and he was unable to think of anything other than the feeling of her mouth and tongue, warm all around his cock, sucking and licking him. One of her hands was rubbing his balls, and the other played with his bum as he arched his back in appreciation.

Finally he felt his orgasm approaching again and this time she redoubled her actions, anticipating that he was close. Her mouth was moving up and down his cock, pushing it deep into her, her tongue flicking then end whenever there was a chance as he finally came. He screamed out a single syllable, "Fuck" and then could do nothing but feel joy and wonder as he felt her mouth fill with his seed.

Natalya had achieved closure in her mind, she had never given anyone oral sex like this before, always a little frightened to let it into her mouth, but she was glad she had now. His seed was not bitter like sometimes, slightly salty and dry but actually quite interesting to taste. She was surprised by how much of it there was, especially as he had already cum once last night. It covered her tongue and ran down either side into the bowl of her mouth; she could feel it either side covering her teeth and some inside her cheeks.

Her initial instinct was to spit it out onto his tummy, but she had been asked by enough previous boyfriends to let them cum into her mouth to know that he would find it a big turn on, and she wanted him to see the extent of her dedication.

She moved her face up until it hung thirty centimetres above his face, where he looked up at her with a post orgasmic glow, sweat on his forehead and a grin on his face.

She locked her eyes on his, opening her eyes like a kitten trying to express desire and need. After a second or two she opened her mouth and let him see her mouth full of his cum, the thick white liquid spilling all over her tongue and teeth. Then without a second thought, she closed her mouth and swallowed it all and lowered herself to his body and tucked her shoulder under his arm and her nose under his chin. In her mind all she could do was hope that this was enough, that he would be good to his word.

She lay there wondering, and then a few minutes later she realised just how aroused she had become by her actions. Giving him oral sex was just so good, but now she felt desire of her own, a need for resolution of her own sexual urges.

"Would you like to make me finish too?" she suggested, her husky voice returning a little hesitantly, "I would love to feel you lick me, give me something back."

In his state of sleepy happiness, Rob would have happily followed Natalya to the end of the earth, and had always enjoyed giving girls oral sex anyway. He did not need a second invitation and quickly moved both of them around so that she was lying on her back, her legs splayed wide apart again, with him kneeling on one side, his face just a few centimetres about her open pussy.

Initially he just pushed her lips apart with his fingertips and looked down at her. He could see she was already glistening with wetness, indicating to him that she genuinely desired him, was not just doing this to manipulate him, but also because she actually wanted him. In his mind he had been worrying that this whole seduction was just a ploy to trick him, but now he saw that there was more to it.

He looked her in the eye and then gently slipped one of his fingers deep inside her opening, watching her eyes dilate, her mouth open as she felt his fingers invade her most intimate place. He lowered his mouth to her clit and started gently licking and caressing it with his mouth. She tasted really good to him, a light dry flavour that excited him hugely. He almost wished that he had not already finished, but his cock was not quite ready for seconds.

The emotions of the preceding day suddenly came upon Natalya, all her hopes and worries about her brother and Rob, the joy of the sex, the thrill of the people watching them last night all arrived in a wave of emotion. As he was sucking her clit she started to cry, joy and lust mixed together with an appreciation of just how good he was at pleasuring her.

He licked up and down her slit, concentrating mainly on her clit but also licking the inner lips. All the while his finger inside her massaged the front wall of her pussy, she could feel it soaking inside her, pleasuring her. Her orgasm did not take a long time, and when it arrived, it was like a wall of pleasure dropped from a great height. She screamed loudly out over and over again, as each wave of pleasure erupted from her clit until finally she let her head fall back, exhausted.

The rest of the morning they spent in bed together, snacking on breakfast, sharing stories of each other's lives, learning one another's background and history and cementing their partnership for the week ahead. After a little while they were forced to recognise their situation and they had a serious discussion of the plan for the trading scheme, how they could manipulate the bank's trading system to achieve her goals, ideally while keeping themselves free from suspicion.

Eventually hunger took over from the glow of intimacy that they both felt.

"Shall we go for lunch somewhere?" Natalya suggested, "How about the new Tate over the wobbly bridge?"

"Yeah that would be great, lets" Rob agreed.

By this time the early morning mist had cleared and they could both see it was another hot sunny day. The city would be stifling, just as it had been for the last few days.

"What would you like me to wear for you?" Natalya asked provocatively? As she did so she stood up naked in front of him and walked back to the window, happy to let the midday sun play across her breasts, oblivious to anyone that might see her.

"It will be so hot today, I could really wear as little as you like, do you like me to wear something sexy?" she asked with a wicked grin.

She held up the thin linen dress that she had briefly warn the previous evening that had barely concealed her lovely form.

"Did you like this? It is very sexy I think, the guys always look at me when I wear it." She remarked innocently.

"Yes, well I can see why, you look fabulous in it." Rob replied appreciatively.

"What do you like about it?" she asked him directly, holding it up in front of her.

Rob considered the situation for a few moments, trying to come up with a complete list of things he liked about the dress.

"Well it is very light linen, so it is a little see through which is very sexy, and it is quite tight, so it shows off your figure really well. Last night you wore it without a bra and so that shows off just a hint of your nipples which is also very sexy, and then it is quite short, so it shows off your legs too. All in all an excellent dress. Why, do you have anything sexier?" Rob finally delivered his prognosis with a smile.

"I see." Natalya considered. "I had never realised you guys could provide such instant analysis of a woman's item of clothing, you normally seem so clueless. Now I realise you just have an eye for a completely different side to a garment."

Natalya returned to her wardrobe and looked through the other items.

"Do you like see through clothes then?" she asked, holding up two other dresses, one a very light cream cotton dress that had a long skirt but was almost completely backless. The other was made of lace and he couldn't really see how you could feasibly wear it decently.

Natalya saw the look in his eyes, a twinkle of desire and glee.

"You wouldn't actually wear that lace dress would you, I mean, out of your apartment, I mean that is just a piece of lace, if you wear that then you might as just well go out in your underwear, assuming that is that you are planning on wearing underwear." Rob observed with a bemused grin. "Well, be my guest, I would love to see you wear it."

"Well OK you are right, the lace one is more for clubbing, you are right." Natalya admitted with a big smile.

Natalya took the white cotton one however and slipped into it. As it was essentially backless, she really stepped into it and then tied the strap tight around her neck. She put her hands up to her hair and did a dainty twirl letting him admire her body barely covered in the light cotton fabric.

12