She Made Him Do It Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled and winked at them as she exited, almost tempted to ask them if they had enjoyed the show.

The girl at the desk handed her back her long jacket without the slightest interest and they emerged out from the hot humid air into the welcome crisp evening of London.

"Let's walk along the river for a while, it is only a few minutes North of here," Natalya suggested, taking Rob's warm hand in her own and dragging him slightly to the right.

Rob acquiesced without comment and they walked together up onto the Thames footpath, suddenly confronted to their right by the floodlit excess of the towers of the City of London, and to the left with the shorter buildings of the west end.

They wandered along the river, the cool evening breeze quickly robbed them of the warmth of the club. Natalya was hugely aware of the cool air blowing across the lips of her pussy and round her bum.

After a hundred metres or so they came to a pier that struck out from the riverside ten metres or so into the river itself. It was unlit and disappeared into the blackness of the river, the glare from the streetlights barely reaching the end of it. When they initially arrived it seemed very dark and forbidding but their eyes quickly adjusted to the gloom.

Rob had an idea and took Natalya by the hand, leading her away from the footpath and right to the end of the pier. She walked up to the steel railings at the end and looked down at the black depths of the river running beneath their feet.

There were very few people walking along the footpath, and the lighting meant that even as they walked passed the end of the pier, they would hardly be able to see anything of couple on the pier.

Rob stood behind Natalya and surrounded her, putting a hand onto the railing on either side of her. He pressed himself into her bum, feeling his cock grow in anticipation of what he was planning.

He moved his hands down to her dress and gently pulled it up until the hem was level with her waist, he calculated that her jacket was still hanging down in either side to protect her dignity to some degree but from the opposite bank she would be completely exposed.

He lowered his hand to her clit and started to gently massage it, gratified that he could feel she was already aroused, her pussy wet with her juices obviously wanting him.

He decided that he would see if he could first give her an orgasm standing there on the pier, and turned his full attention to her clit, playing with it with both fingers, and moving them up and down with focused attention.

Natalya had been shocked when he had first pulled up her skirt, she knew in the back of her mind that her jacket made it difficult for anyone on their side of the river to see anything, but it did not alter the fact that she was standing in the centre of London with her pussy completely exposed to anyone on the river bank north of it.

Quickly though, the insistent movements of Rob's fingers seduced her body into arousal and acceptance. She tensed her legs eager to feel the satisfaction of him finishing her.

When she finally came, it was with a light scream, only just audible to anyone walking along the footpath. For a moment they both relaxed, their breath quickening. Neither one of them was satisfied though, and immediately Rob unzipped his fly and pulled his cock free from its enclosure. He had been aroused to some degree for a long time, as Natalya had been wearing so little, but now was utterly ready.

"Fuck me," was the simple command that Natalya uttered at this point, both willing and desperate in its tone.

Needing no such invitation, Rob lifted the back of Natalya's jacket where it hung down over her bum, with his fingers he reached round and pulled the lips of her pussy wide open, feeling the hard tip of his cock ready to enter her.

Natalya shifted her pose a little, moving her feet slightly apart and leaning forward bit onto the railings. Almost immediately she felt his cock slide swiftly up inside her, as once again she screamed out into the night.

"Fuck me hard," she insisted again, unnecessarily, even as she said the words, Rob had moved his hands down to her hips and was pulling himself deeper than ever into her.

They were both lost in the moment by this time, oblivious to their central London situation, oblivious to the other couple that was watching them from the bank just behind them.

Rob leaned forwards and placed his fingers back on Natalya's clit, resuming his swift but gentle ministrations, sometimes touching the side of his cock as it slipped in an out of her.

They were utterly shocked however when just a few metres away, two fellow revellers arrived next to them. Rob noticed them first and immediately stopped his movements, Natalya turned to see why and then also realised the proximity of the intruders. They both stood up straight, but Rob remained stock still, his heart racing, his cock still firmly ensconced deep inside her.

Their minds raced, what should they do, was it better just to stay there until the other couple went, or to cut their losses and run. They remained transfixed until suddenly it became clearer what was going on.

The other couple were also involved in a deeply sexual adventure, her arms were around his shoulders and she was kissing him deeply and passionately. His hands were roaming all over her, running down her dress from her shoulders, over her breasts down to her pussy.

Almost with the appearance of coordinated thought, he suddenly pulled up the dress, exposing her shaved pussy clearly to Rob and Natalya, and she undid his trousers and took his cock in her hands.

His cock was not as long as Rob's but what it lacked in length, it made up for in girth and as Natalya looked back at it, she wondered what it would feel like to have such an implement pressed hard into her pussy.

Rob could feel his own cock almost explode with arousal as he watched the strangers as she backed into the railings. The guy lifted her with his hands under her thighs and then lowered her down onto his cock. She screamed out with pleasure as he entered her and within seconds was panting with glee as he moved back and forth in and out of her.

Rob resumed his own movements, his cock feeling twice as sensitive as it slipped in and out of Natalya's sopping slit. Neither couple were able to focus entirely upon themselves, and all of them remained entranced by watching what the other couple was doing. Natalya was suddenly dissatisfied with her position looking away from the scene over the Thames. She pulled herself away from Rob and felt his cock disengage from her, and then bounce into her bum, wet against her skin.

She wanted to enjoy the absolute licentious nature of the moment and decided to see whether the other couple were as bold as they seemed. She turned to face Rob, letting him see her lightly trimmed pubes, now sodden with their essence. She then discarded her jacket, placing it carefully in the railings next to them, this left her standing on the darkened pier, her lace dress pulled up to expose everything below her navel, and her nipples formed into hard cones, poking at the lace.

She took Rob by the hand and then walked towards the other couple and smiled at them as they both watched her wearily, obviously wondering what she would do next. She noted the way that both the guy and the girl looked down at her pussy, and felt an immediate thrill.

She stopped within touching distance of the other girl, and turned to face Rob, pulling him towards her and lifting herself onto his cock to model the other couple in a symmetrical demonstration of lust.

Both couples were now just a metre or so away from each other and from where he was standing, Rob could see every detail of the other woman's pussy, entirely shaved. He could see her large inner labia, wet and aroused, forced wide open by the extreme width of his compatriots cock. The woman was panting and her face almost in pain as he rammed himself into her over and over again. She alternated her attention from her lovers face, over to Rob, studying his cock, and looking down to Natalya's pussy, noting the way that it slid deep in and out of her.

Natalya then took the moment to an entirely new level, thinking back to Rob's suggestion earlier in the evening, she pushed Rob away and forced him once again to disengage from fucking her, he looked a little disconcerted to be once again rejected and pushed away. She then went even further and pushed the stranger away from his amour, forcing him to come out of her, his eyes scanning her face quizzically for meaning.

There seemed however to be an unwritten rule between them that nothing would be spoken within this erotic liaison, he consented to her physical command but stood close by, his fat cock jutting from him.

Natalya quickly knelt down in front of the other girl and, was immediately aware of the aroma coming from her pussy. She had never held her face so close to another girl's most intimate parts and was overcome by the fragrance of sex and arousal that emanated from it. The other girl's inner lips were much larger than her own and were further engorged by her arousal, as a result they were clearly visible, emerging from her slit.

Natalya, put one hand to the other girl, pushing her lips wide open, wondering whether she would go along with it. She glanced up into the stranger's eyes, and immediately ascertained that there would not be a problem to her giving consent, even if there was some trepidation in her eyes. Natalya noted that as she expected, both the guys were watching every movement with wolf-like attention and lust.

She placed her mouth directly over the girl's clit and sucked it into her mouth, replicating a sensation that she knew she loved herself. As she had expected, the girl groaned with satisfaction, loving the soft wet feeling of another's mouth on her clit. Natalya wanted to make sure that everyone was getting the attention that they deserved, and therefore took each of the guys' cocks into her hands, noting how both were still wet and slippery with the natural lubricants.

Rob looked down and realised that this was Natalya completing the request that he had made of her earlier, that while she did not want to seduce Mariya and potentially damage their friendship, she was willing to kneel before this other girl, bury her face into her pussy and let him watch their lustful engagement.

Natalya licked and sucked the girl's clit and alternated between the tip of her tongue ringing and playing with the very tip, then using the entire width of her tongue to lick the whole area around it, including the inner lips. Once she felt completely in control of herself, she lookup up to the other girl's eyes, watching for signs of enjoyment and arousal.

It was not difficult to detect what she liked, every time Natalya performed a particular move around and then across her clit, she emitted a quiet exclamation "Yes." And so Natalya focussed her own efforts on repeating that over and over again with metronomic timing, knowing from her own experience that she was unable to control her orgasm when the same sensation was echoed over and over again quickly.

As Natalya had predicted, this was indeed too much for her prey to resist, and within perhaps a minute, both the guys were treated to a close up view of the two girls, eyes locking together, as Natalya licked and sucked the other girl to a rip-roaring orgasm, grinding her pussy into Natalya's face as every last moment of the physical peak washed through her body.

Once she knew that her accomplice was sated, Natalya stood and returned to Rob, re-introducing his rock hard cock to her pussy and forcing him to fuck her as violently as possible, using her hands on the railing to raise and lower herself onto him to maximise the sensations that rippled through them both. The couple next to them joined in, with a similar level of activity, and Natalya could soon hear two lots of slapping as both guys slammed their cocks deep into their partners.

Rob quickly realised that he could no longer control his orgasm, the sensations and the erotic excitement of fucking Natalya while being so close to these strangers, also engaged in such an exhibition, meant that suddenly his climax could not be delayed. He revelled in the moment as he felt complete physical gratification, aware of his cum pumping up inside Natalya, the feeling from inside her becoming ever more soaked. He grunted repeatedly as he continued to enjoy the dying embers of his orgasm.

The other couple must have reached their climax within a few seconds as well, because even as Natalya was pulling down her dress to restore some decorum to her situation, they turned from them and disappeared down the pier into the neon lit gloom of the south bank.

Rob and Natalya lingered on the pier for a little longer, enjoying the quiet intimacy of the moment, the black velvety surface of the Thames below them disguising the slow progress of the water to the sea. Rob reflected that by the time it returned the following day, as high tide once again returned to London, his future and that of Natalya and her brother would be decided, once and for all.

*****

If you like my stories then please vote, if you want to read more then please leave a message. Like many writers I love to hear from my readers.

12