She Made Him Do It Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fabrice was starting to relax as well by this time, things were looking OK, he didn't know what had happened, but one way or another they seemed to have got away with it.

Away from the trading desk Rob's heart had calmed down, his changes had worked and even the price manipulation seemed to be working.

Their scheme had been a success, they had created a small boom in the expiry period and by the end, they had managed to fill all their orders, the price was sitting at 60.56 and the bank was sitting on a significant profit.

Rob wandered over to the traders, hoping to see Natalya there. Once he arrived he could not help but feel a shudder of jealousy spear through his chest. There she sat between the two traders, laughing with them and giggling, her shoulder rubbing against the French one's shoulder and her top hanging half open, presumably affording them both a splendid view of her tits.

When she saw Rob however a more serious look passed over her face and she jumped up and ran over to him.

"Hey Rob, the guys were just telling me, something really weird happened in the expiry, but somehow it played out well and they made a packet. Nice, huh?" As Natalya spoke she pulled herself to his arm and then kissed him on the cheek.

He could feel her unconstrained breasts pressing into his shoulder and looked down her, once again able to glimpse a clear view down her blouse to admire her cleavage.

As they wandered away from the two celebrating traders, they were approached by Dave, Rob's boss, his face was ashen white with a look of trepidation.

"Rob, have you got a second?" He inquired. "The info sec guys have detected some kind of anomalous installs in production and we need to check them out. They think we might have been hacked."

Rob's heart fell through the floor, suddenly his worst fears crystallised and his heart was immediately hammering in his chest.

He excused himself from Natalya, and he and Dave made their way off to the technology offices to begin their diagnosis.

They walked into the meeting room where all the big cheeses were gathered and commenced trying to piece together exactly how someone had managed to install some unauthorised strategy on their servers.

All through the meeting Rob tried to stay silent, terrified that by showing some knowledge of what had happened, that it would be obvious he did it. His mood became more and more morose as they slowly unpicked his work. They discovered the secret account and then started trying to discover who controlled it.

They worked until midnight and it wasn't until very late that he realised he was going to get away with it.

Natalya called him a couple of times in the evening but he couldn't take the call in the middle of the meetings, he was surrounded by information security guys and knew that she would want to talk about their coup.

While they had some server logs of who had done what, in fact they didn't really have much to go on. They didn't know who had put the program on the server, or from where.

As with all good financial institutions, they agreed to keep it quiet, cover it up and move on. No one even mentioned the word regulators.

Rob walked out of the office in a daze, returned home and slept, his mind shattered from the stress of the day.

Saturday dawned and the fine weather of the week was replaced with a heavy grey blanket of cloud. Rob dressed in jeans and a shirt and walked out into the streets of London, grabbing a hot fresh croissant from the local deli.

He got the tube to Moorgate and then walked through the high-walks to Natalya's flat.

He found that he was a little nervous as he pressed the button to call up to her, but Becky soon replied with her customary jolly tones.

"Hi Rob. What's up? I am surprised to see you here." She commented.

"Hi Becky, can I come up, is Natalya there?" Rob replied.

"Sorry? I thought that you were going with them, Natalya and Mariya got a flight first thing. That's odd. Didn't she tell you they were going? I think it was all rather last minute."

Rob could feel his stomach fall through the floor as she spoke the words.

"No. Do you know where they went?"

"Ummm, I think it was Spain. Or Italy. No actually I don't think I do know sorry. Look sorry about this but I'm actually right in the middle of something here. Got to go. See you on Monday. I'm sure you'll track them down."

Rob stood at the door, unable to think.

Natalya had gone without a word, this was his worst nightmare. He had gone through the whole thing, risked everything for her and now she had just abandoned him and flown away.

He thought through the whole week, he was obviously her stooge, just acting his part in order to get her what she wanted.

He dialled her number but unsurprisingly just got through to her voice mail. It didn't even ring the handset.

He made his way back to his flat and wandered aimlessly in through the front door. There were a bunch of pizza menus and other miscellaneous paper inside the front door that he gathered together and dumped on the table, then he went through into the kitchen and made a pot of coffee.

Once the coffee was ready he sat down at the table, an emptiness seemed to overwhelm him. He felt great loss, like a hole had been burned in his heart.

As he was sitting there, one of the pieces of paper that he had picked up caught his eye. It was a single sheet of A4 and had a simple address written on it by hand, the address was a hotel in Basel and underneath it was a single N and then three kisses.

He picked it up and studied it, surely this must have been delivered by Natalya. Why would anyone else write him a note of an address in Switzerland?

It took him 45 minutes to pack his clothes and laptop into a suitcase and book himself on the next SwissAir flight from Heathrow. He tried Natalya's phone again, but it was still switched off then got a taxi to Paddington and the train to the airport.

Three hours later he was walking out of the terminal in Switzerland and admiring the clean but functional public spaces that he always loved in Europe.

He got a taxi and handed the driver the handwritten address, he grunted an affirmation and drove off without another word.

It was another half an hour before finally he found himself standing in front of a small but rather stylish hotel. It was really just a single glass door opening into a brightly lit marble entrance hall.

He walked in with more confidence than he felt in his heart and approached the desk. The girl smiled at him and asked him what he wanted.

"Could you confirm that Natalya Grisova is staying here, she asked me to meet her here."

The girl looked down at the computer screen and typed some characters. Rob suddenly wondered what he would do if she wasn't here, if it was all a big mistake.

"Certainly," she replied, "would you like me to call her room?"

Finally the feeling of emptiness that had been dogging Rob's heart since the conversation with Becky lifted. Perhaps he had been wrong, perhaps, just maybe there was a good reason for her leaving and maybe she had not just abandoned him.

"Yes please, tell her that Rob is here." He replied simply, a huge grin breaking across his face.

"Will you be staying with us?" Inquired the girl, looking down at his suitcase, a little confused. "Miss Grisova and her friend are staying in the penthouse suite."

Rob was somewhat confused now, he didn't know exactly where he stood in the plan. He was certainly hoping to be staying.

"Perhaps you can just call her, tell her that Rob is here?" He mumbled back.

The hotel clerk dialled the phone and then had a very brief conversation that ended with a scream from the other end of the line.

The receptionist smiled at Rob and then replied "I think that Miss Grisova is coming down. I think also that you will be staying."

A few seconds later, Natalya exploded from the staircase and rushed over to Rob, all the while screaming with happiness. She flung herself at him and hugged him before kissing him passionately on the lips.

She was wearing a white summers dress and sandals with her long blond hair tied back in a complex arrangement behind her head. As she bounded towards him, Rob was once again surprised by how irresistible she was.

The receptionist pretended to busy herself with some paperwork at the other end of the desk, but was grinning with a big smile at this beautiful demonstration of true love.

Having greeted him suitably, Natalya dragged him with his case into the lift and then surrounded him with her arms, covering his face in kisses.

They arrived at the top floor and the lift opened onto a tiny landing with just a single door that Natalya had left ajar in her haste to descend and see Rob.

"I am so sorry Rob to leave you in London. But I was so scared last night. I saw you going off with all the information security people and I thought they had caught us. I knew there was nothing I could do to help, and I just had to run away."

She paused for breath and then pulled him back towards him before kissing him again, pressing her tongue deep into his mouth and holding his head closer to hers with both hands.

"What happened at work?" She eventually asked.

"Oh it was OK in the end, they couldn't really figure it out. I think it helps that the Bank didn't lose any money, well actually they made a packet. I think they are more interested in covering it up than investigating. It is all about reputation. No one seems to be making a fuss outside the bank either."

"Oh my god what a relief. I really thought we would be in trouble, and I am not even British and so I thought that I better leave in case anything happened." Natalya explained.

"But then I wanted to tell you where we were going but didn't want to text you or email in case they had your phone. So I just wrote it down and prayed you would see it."

Upon hearing this Natalya kissed him some more and then dragged him out of the large sunlit lounge that they had arrived in, passed the rooftop patio area and walked into the bedroom that also had an array of floor to ceiling windows opening into a huge blue sky with the towers of the cathedral visible to one side.

"My brother is so grateful Rob, he has sent the money. We can go to the bank on Monday and sort out all the paperwork."

Rob suddenly very excited, he had forgotten about the money somewhat and realised now that this really was a very happy day.

Natalya slipped her dress over her head and discarded her G-string, so that she was standing naked in front of him. Rob could feel his cock respond immediately to the visual stimulation of this irresistible vision in front of him.

"I owe you so much, I am so grateful, Rob, and I realised once I saw you taken from me last night that I love you so much and desire you so much. I cried myself to sleep last night, even though my brother is so happy and safe. Even though he is transferring the money to us here."

Rob ran his hands down over her shoulders and sides, enjoying her soft skin and the lovely way that her body curved in and out again, the glorious firm shape of her breasts.

While he was gently caressing her, Natalya wasted no time in removing his shirt and then undid his trousers.

She pulled back from him a little and kneeled in front of him, pulling his trousers down with his underwear, releasing his partially aroused cock.

Once she had removed his socks, she immediately took his balls in her hands and, shaping her mouth into a large O, pulled his cock into her mouth. Rob took an immediate breath at the exquisite feeling of her warm wet mouth and tongue enveloping him.

Natalya mewed appreciatively as though she was sampling a particularly tasty morsel, and Rob responded with a happy sigh, basking in the physical joy of their reunification.

Initially she moved slowly just letting him slide slowly in and out of her mouth but gradually she increased the tempo, pushing him into her mouth with greater force and faster. With her tongue she licked the tip of him every time he slid out of her mouth a little.

Rob could hear her grunt as every time she rammed her face onto his cock it pressed hard against the back of her throat. He looked down at her head bobbing back and forth, her mouth stretched wide open as his glistening shaft moved in and out. Natalya looked up at him, holding eye contact as with him.

Behind them they heard the door to the apartment close, and before they had time to do anything Mariya was standing in the lounge, looking in through the doorway of the bedroom, laughing happily at them.

"Well you two didn't miss an opportunity. I've only been gone twenty minutes and come back to find you naked already."

As she said this she walked into the bedroom much to Rob's surprise and in no way averted her eyes, looking down at Rob's cock as it slowly slipped out of Natalya's mouth.

Rob wondered whether Natalya had perhaps shared Rob's fantasy with Mariya, she seemed rather bolder than he would expect. He remained standing as Natalya rose and walked over to Mariya.

She kissed Mariya on the lips a couple of times and then swiftly undressed her, discarding her blouse and small bra on the floor and then sliding her skirt and knickers down in one quick movement.

Mariya had smaller breasts than Natalya, very firm with hard nipples that formed a small dome. Her pussy was fully shaved and unlike Natalya her inner lips poked out slightly and were visible to him.

Rob wondered at his fortune, two beautiful girls standing naked in front of him, the one he loved, obviously intent on seducing the other for his entertainment.

Natalya gently pushed Mariya back onto the bed and forced her legs open with her hands. Rob watched as she licked her fingers and then moved them down to the lips of Mariya's pussy, now spread wide open so Rob could see every detail of her sex.

She knelt down onto the bed in between Mariya's legs, allowing Rob to see her own pussy between her thighs as she leant right forwards.

Initially she just played gently with her inner lips, rubbing her fingers over them, but quickly started focusing with one hand on her clit, while the other slowly explored the opening between her legs.

As Natalya forced one, and then two of her fingers deep into Mariya, Rob watched Mariya's face twitch with pleasure and then relax as she enjoyed the intimacy of the moment.

After perhaps a minute of manual stimulation, Natalya went a step further and lowered her mouth to Mariya's wide open and now slick clit and sucked it into her mouth so that she could better lick it and pleasure it. Once again Rob watched the look of unconstrained glee on Mariya's face as the sensations began.

It seemed a shame to Rob that he was just a spectator by this time, and as Natalya's pussy was presented to him in such a convenient way, he knelt behind her, opened her lips wide with one hand and slid his cock deep inside her.

He just moved slowly, careful not to get too close to orgasm as he enjoyed the feeling of her wet pussy all around his cock, accepting him, while at the same time her fingers were deep inside Mariya, and her mouth full of another girl's clit.

Every time he pushed himself deep into her, he could see that he pushed Natalya's face harder onto Mariya's pussy and they both reacted with a gentle grunt. He reached his hand round Natalya and started rubbing her clit, eager to maximise the erotic experience for her.

It did not take very long before Mariya could hold back her orgasm no longer. Natalya had set her mind to give her the most intense stimulation possible, from a woman who knew what she liked herself and was happy to reproduce it for another.

As she came with a huge scream, a brief squirt of clear liquid shot out from Mariya all over Natalya's face and hands, briefly drenching her. Natalya gamely stuck at her job, continuing to lick her clit even as she was covered in it and almost unable to breath.

Rob watched Mariya tense her legs and arch her back as Natalya continued to suck her clit vigorously and ram her fingers deep into Mariya's pussy. Once she could take no more, she pushed Natalya's soaking face away from her and relaxed, a look of happy satisfaction emerging through the hot sweatiness.

Natalya had obviously become hugely aroused by the combination of sucking Mariya, while at the same time being fucked from behind by Rob with his fingers vibrating relentlessly on her clit, and she too started screaming as her orgasm exploded through her as wave after wave of pleasure.

When they were finished, both Mariya and Natalya had a rosy pink glow on their faces and chests. Rob looked down on them, still deep inside Natalya and loving the way that while fucking her, he could watch Mariya as well.

Neither of the girls were satisfied with what they had experienced yet and they quickly rearranged themselves to take it further. Mariya turned round at the top of the bed and backed herself towards Natalya, forcing her legs apart as she did so. Natalya was still kneeling with Rob's cock deep inside her, and Mariya then forced her face between her legs so that she could lick Natalya's clit, even as Rob was fucking her pussy.

As he slid in and out of Natalya, Rob could feel his balls hanging down and rubbing over Mariya's forehead.

Natalya meanwhile lowered her face down once again onto Mariya's pussy, feeling the wet and slick engorged inner lips surround her mouth and cheeks once again. While her mouth was covering the other girl's clit, her nose was buried deep near the entrance to her pussy. She lifted one of Mariya's legs a little, and moved her arm around under her so she could slide a couple of fingers back into her sopping hole.

All the time that Rob was gently fucking Natalya, he was able to watch her as she licked, sucked and tasted another girl, listening to both of them pant and grunt at the physical pleasures being administered to them.

Neither of the girls took long to have another orgasm, first Rob felt Natalya finish under him, muscles spasms around his cock adding to his pleasure, and then shortly afterwards Mariya grunting and tensing her legs, screaming a little even though her mouth was almost completely enveloped by Natalya's thighs and pussy.

Mariya's second orgasm released less liquid than the first, but still, as Natalya moved her face away from Mariya's completely smooth pubis, Rob could see her face was wet with a little oily liquid dripping away from her mouth and cheeks. Natalya was obviously sated for a while as she lay her head to one side on Mariyas thigh, enjoying Rob fucking her and affording him a perfect view of her face covered in juices, just a few centimetres from Mariyas pussy, wide open, pink and inviting.

Rob decide to control himself no longer and redoubled his movements, pushing deeper and deeper into Natalya, pulling away until his cock was only just inside her and then ramming it deep down again until it filled her completely. Natalya rewarded his efforts with appreciative moans and panting.

It took just a few minutes of this before he came finally, he could feel himself pumping warm seed deep into her and enjoyed the sensation as she got wetter and slippery. Finally, he slowly withdrew and watched as his cock slid out of her and then down onto Mariya's forehead where it left a line of white goo.

As he knelt there behind Natalya, he watched as a stream of cum slowly emerged from her pink open pussy and ran down her inner lips, some dripped gently down onto Mariya's forehead.

Mariya reacted to this by lifting her face up from the bed and moving her mouth slowly up to meet the small valley created by Natalya's wide open pussy. Rob watched as another stream of his cum, escaped from Natalya's pussy, ran down her slit and then directly down to Mariyas mouth and over her tongue. All the while Mariya maintained eye contact with Rob, willing him to watch her act of supplication.