She Makes Fantasy Come True...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deana grabbed my mouth and kissed me, probing for the salty treat that I had just devoured. She seemed almost disappointed when she found I hadn't saved her any.

There was too much adrenaline for any of us to sleep, so we continued our fuck fest all night and all day Saturday. I ended up sucking off all three guys, and, at one point, Shane sucked me off. I even let William fuck me in the ass. My virgin hole was so tight, he couldn't have stopped if he wanted to, giving me a warm cum enema. Even though Deana sucked and licked my ass clean, I would never do that again, it was far too uncomfortable. I now have a greater respect for her rear end, especially after seeing Shane and his thick salami squeeze into that tight little hole.

The party finally broke up around seven that night, and after a lot of hugs and kisses (only handshakes from me) the guys limped out the door. We didn't even make it upstairs, instead,crashing on the bed in the guest room. We slept hard, and I was awoken the next morning to Deana softly lapping away at my quickly rising cock. It wasn't as sore as I had expected it to be, and before I was fully awake, she had me blasting a load across her tongue.

"Well, good morning to you too!" she said as she licked her fingers.

"Morning, how are you feeling?" I asked.

"A little sore, but otherwise, just fine! Was it the way you had expected it to be?" she asked as she lay down next to me.

"No, it was far better than I ever thought possible!" I said as we lay there staring at the ceiling. "How about you?" She was quiet for a moment.

"Uh...what other fantasies do you have?" she asked as she squeezed my hand.

To be continued...

12