She Makes Me Pay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brian1
Brian1
271 Followers

I leaned over to Karen and asked her to dance. "Is that what your really want to do? "Well actually what I would like to do is take you home and give you about 3 good strokes cause I am so horny I wont be able to last anymore than that, and then I want to eat your sloppy cum filled bald pussy till I have cleaned every drop out and until you have cum all over my face".

"Lets dance" she said and off to the dance floor we went. We danced for a long time without sitting down. During that time there were a couple of slow ones and Karen made an extra effort to press against my hard cock as we danced.

When the songs were fast, she danced so sensual it was more like foreplay than dancing. After a while she took my hand a led me off the dance floor and back to our table.

"Ill be right back," she told me as she went off to the ladies room. It was almost uncomfortable to sit down, my dick was so hard. She returned and sat down beside me and we kissed. As we kissed she opened my hand and gave me her panties.

"Smell how hot and wet I am" I took her panties discretely to my face. They were soaked. "Just imagining you lying on your back as the cum drips on to your face from my pussy made my panties so wet that I decided just to take them off."

"Now, you have 2 choices, one we can stay here and dance till the sun comes up, then have breakfast, or you can take the panties into the men's room and put them on and beg me to take you home and feed you a pussy full of cum.

Immediately I got up went to the men's room and put on her panties. I felt pretty silly. But I would have worn them out of there without any pants on if it meant relief for me. I came back to the table and begged her to let me clean a load of cum out of her pussy.

"I thought you would never ask" and off we were.

When we got home she told me to model the panties for her. I had all my clothes off except the panties in just a matter of seconds. As I turned around for her viewing, she was undressing as well.

"Come here now, and lay on your back" she told me. When I did she pulled the panties off me and played with my dick for a second. Then she sat on top of me and easily slid my hard cock inside her pussy. She was so hot and wet, I was so horny. She just sat there not moving knowing it would not take much to have me erupt.

"Now, each time I slide up on your dick I am going to pause with just the head of your dick barely inside. When I get to the top you say Karen please feed me my cum, then I will slide back down."

This made it very slow, but she knew if she went quickly I would blow in a second. Sometimes after she had slid all the way down she would just stay there, not moving. "Just think how much you are going to shoot in my tight little pussy" she would tease me before rising back up, waiting till I would repeat, Karen please feed me my cum, before she would slide back down.

This went on for several minutes until she started going faster and faster. I was just a stroke or 2 away from cumming when she rose up off of me and grabbed the base of my dick to hold back my orgasm.

"Please babe let me cum, I want to cum and eat it all up," I told her. I wasn't sure what she was doing but I was just about desperate. I was so close to finally cumming.

Then she grabbed my hands and took a set of handcuffs and secured my hands. "I don't think you really want to eat your cum, but you know what? It won't matter now will it?

With that she sat back down on my dick and was fucking me silly. "Come on fill it up big boy, then you are going to eat it all up." Finally after what seemed like forever I started cumming. "Oh yes, just keep on cumming in me baby" It seemed that my orgasm wouldn't quit. Spurt after spurt was coming out and at the same time Karen was rubbing my balls to make sure she got it all. My orgasm lasted longer than any I could ever remember. When the last spurt shot inside her I began to dread the inevitable.

She knew me well; it was a good thing she cuffed me because I really didn't want to eat her now. Especially after I had deposited the load of a lifetime in her.

She raised her self up off my dick and quickly covered her pussy with her hand. "Wow, you wont believe how much cum there is in me," she told me. She stood up on our bed with a foot on each side of my head, her hand still holding my cum in place.

As I looked up at her she smiled down at me, and removed her hand from her pussy. It was covered with cum, and that was just the outside. Slowly she started lowering herself so that her pussy stayed directly over my face. Suddenly a few drops fell onto to my lips. "Lick it up" she told me. And I did.

As she got within just a few inches of my face I could see how full she was. I was glad she had cuffed me. Really I wanted to do this to her, but it was easier now not having a choice.

The next thing I knew her pussy was on my face and my tongue went to work. I had to swallow several times before I could really seek out her clit or I was going to drown in the cum.

The smell was so strong, and with her pussy being bald the juices of our cum covered me. "Eat it all up baby, suck out your cum" over and over again she teased me an encouraged me to as she put it "be a good little cum licker"

It was turning me on, hearing her talk like that, knowing she was enjoying feeding me my cum. She reached back and found my dick that had never gotten soft.

She rubbed my dick as I continued to clean her pussy. Then she started spinning herself around so we were in a 69. From this new position my tongue found some more cum deep inside her pussy. With the added sensation of her mouth on my dick I picked up my pace as I ate her sloppy pussy.

I could tell she was close to cumming from the attention of my mouth and I was pretty close to returning the favor. It became a race to see who could make the other cum first as she sensed I was near also. As we both came down the stretch I was able to bring her off first. Having had just come a few minutes earlier I had an advantage. But before I she had finished the last wave or her orgasm I started filling her mouth with whatever cum I hadn't deposited in her pussy already.

When she took the last shot from my dick I laid back exhausted. Karen turned around to lie beside me. I could tell she was about to kiss me and it made me think about that day a week or so ago when she had gone down on me while I watched the game and avoided kissing her.

It seemed kind of silly now, considering I had just ate the largest single load of cum to ever come out of my body. My hands were still cuffed but I moved around ready to give her a nice kiss, when our lips met my tongue entered her mouth to find that she had not swallowed the cum I had just shot there, instead she forced it all into my mouth. After I had taken my second load of my own cum from her body she broke the kiss and said, "tonight you eat all the cum"

Epilogue

It was about 3 weeks later that I was watching a hockey game on TV. My wife was a little more smitten than she is normally. She was also dressed a little bit sexier than normal. Nothing fancy but tight jeans, make up, hair done and nails.

Just as the 3rd period started my wife sauntered over to my chair, popped open a cold Bud and handed it to me. When I raised it to take drink she fell to her knees and unzipped my pants and started pulling my dick out.

By the time she had my dick free from its confines it was already hard and quickly in her mouth. Man was I enjoying this, watching hockey, enjoying a beer and getting a blowjob at the same time.

I was thinking to myself it cant get much better than this. She was sucking me so good; as I got closer and closer to cumming she started jacking me off at the same time. I took one last swig of beer and then I started filling her mouth with a load of hot cum.

When the last spasm of my orgasm had quit, she swirled her tongue around the head of my cock one last time. I had collapsed back into the chair. She started moving up to give me a kiss.

I tried casually to turn my head away; I hated kissing her after I had cum in her mouth...

Brian1
Brian1
271 Followers
12