She Makes Some Changes Ch. 02

Story Info
Turning around a self-centered husband.
7.2k words
4.46
35.3k
13

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lsa3
lsa3
96 Followers

Karen calls Patty to see if she is interested in going to the bookstore with her. Unfortunately Patty cannot get away and will call her in the evening instead.

After Dan leaves to help one of his friends do some maintenance on his car, she does a little work around the house and shortly after 10AM, she goes to the bookstore, full of questions. When she arrives, Shannon, the same girl who helped her before, is there behind the counter and they immediately begin an animated conversation.

Karen wants more information on training "Barney" and the girl calls to a striking, voluptuous woman who is browsing nearby.

The woman reminds Karen of a strict English teacher she had in high school but she has a nice smile. She walks over to them and is introduced to Karen as Diana, a clinical psychologist and professional mistress.

Karen asks how she can do both and Diana replies that being a mistress is more fun and more financially rewarding than seeing patients all day. In addition, using her psychological skills is a real asset when dealing with her subbies.

Shannon goes on to explain that Karen has just started to train her husband and has a chastity cage on him.

Diana asks how often she milks him and gets a questioning look in return. She then asks if Karen has internet access. She does.

Diana tells her to look up milking and prostate massage, explaining that a man locked in a chastity cage needs to be milked regularly by massaging his prostate if he is not allowed to have an orgasm.

This needs to be done weekly as part of his training routine, although there is no medical evidence on how often it needs to happen. If it is not done regularly, there is a chance he could develop an infection so it is better to err on the side of safety.

She continues on, telling Karen about another way to milk him, particularly if he has not been behaving properly. She is to take the cage off and slowly bring him to the edge of an orgasm telling Karen that she can do this repeatedly to keep his need strong.

When YOU are ready, stroke him to the point where he cannot stop his climax and immediately let go of his cock.

It is called a ruined orgasm and is very effective at keeping him in line.

He will not want to experience it more than once.

She also tells Karen to be sure that there are no "free lunches." Everything has a price and everything must be earned.

An example would be that he has to give you a dozen orgasms to earn one climax for himself, which could be a ruined orgasm. After all, it IS a climax, just not what he had in mind.

She goes on to tell Karen that she should get some vinyl surgical gloves and lube to massage his prostate manually for the first couple of times with him on his hands and knees.

"Once you know where his prostate is, you can use one of the glass probes that Shannon has in the case over there. Either the slightly curved one with the oval head or the straight one with the ball end will do."

Diana then asks Karen what she wants. "How far are you willing to go until you are satisfied?" She thinks about it and replies, "I want him horny and frustrated all the time and I want him to service me in every way. I want to use him like he has used me all these years and I'd also like to see him used by a couple of guys, fucked at both ends."

Diana says, "OK, do a web search on erotic hypnosis. You should be able to find audio files that will condition him to want to please you. If you have an iPod, you can put the files on it and play them while he is restrained.

There are several women that will even make tapes or files that focus on specific things you want to have him do, such as suck cock."

She turns to Shannon and tells her to get Karen a tube of "Man Delay" which will slow down the rate of his arousal. She tells Karen to put a pea-sized dollop in the tip of a condom and place it on his erection, being sure to get it worked all around the head, and especially on the underside.

This will allow her to ride him to several orgasms and add to his frustration because he will not be stimulated enough to reach a climax.

"And you must tease him mercilessly ALL of the time if you are going to keep him in line."

Karen is flabbergasted. Diana has given her a wealth of information to help her get started and Karen thanks her profusely. Diana asks Shannon to give Karen one of her cards, explaining that Shannon occasionally refers clients to her.

If she has any problems or is stuck, she can give her a call. In any event, she would appreciate Karen's updating Shannon on her progress.

Karen went over to the display case and selected the curved dildo that she thought would be easier for her to use.

Then she went to another case and looked at the realistic silicone cocks. She wanted one that was as close to the real thing as she could get and it had to have a suction cup base. Shannon helped her select one that looked and felt like the real thing.

After paying for her new toys, Karen went back home where she found Dan home from work and plugged into a football game. He immediately asked Karen to take the cage off him because the cheerleaders caused his cock to start getting hard. His problem was that the cage prevented a full erection.

She gave him a big smile and said, "That's the idea. Not now honey, after dinner." He pouted but went back to the game.

With that, she went into the bedroom to put the new items away and then went into the den to start her computer search.

She spent the next hour looking up "training your male." She found sites which has a wealth of information on training your husband.

After finding the training sites, she went on to research the other information she received from Diana. She found a number of femdom hypnosis websites. Some even had free audio files but most were set up to tailor the files to the customer's requirements.

She read everything that she could find that might be relevant to her situation, women from the UK and Italy had sites as well as those in the US, and she finally settled on one site and sent the woman an email.

Almost immediately, she received a response with an 800 number for her to call.

On her site were probably a hundred audio files focused on various fetishes and goals.

Karen was interested in at least five of the files but wanted to talk with the woman to get her recommendations so she decided to call the number.

The files she was interested in were on submission, chastity, orgasm control, eating pussy, several on sucking cock and one on being a size queen for anal sex.

So she called the hypnotherapist, Margaret, who was quite nice, bright and very interested in Karen's problem. She agreed with Karen's selection and recommended a couple of foundation files to make him more receptive.

Since Karen wanted to get ten files, she gave her a code to use that would give her a 20% discount on them.

Karen was again surprised. It seemed like everyone she talked with about training Dan was eager to help her and this woman offered a number of suggestions in addition to the files that would help her achieve her goals with him.

She got a strong sense of community from her as well as from everyone else she had talked with. The support she received was remarkable. She was feeling good about her decision to "train" him.

She decided to go for it and ordered the audio files. She could load them on her iPod and have him listen to them while he was restrained. Perfect!

After a couple of minutes, she received another email from Margaret with links to the audio files, which she saved in a "music" folder. To her surprise and delight, there were extra files on submission, cock worship, a need to be controlled, chastity and cum obsession.

On the email, they were listed in a suggested playing order so she could ease him into the changes she wanted. Since most of the files had a playing time of at least 30 minutes, she was busy downloading them for quite a while.

Finally, they were all on her system in a "music" folder and, after getting her iPod, loaded the first five files, which produced 2 ½ hours of "training."

She now had "relax and accept", two "submission" files, two "need to be controlled" and the final "awaken refreshed without remembering the session" file on it and was ready to go.

She was excited thinking about controlling him. So much so, that it made her wet and more than a little bit horny.

Next, she had to find out about a ruined orgasm. After doing a search and finding many sites, including videos, she had a good sense of what to do and was looking forward to working him over.

She wanted him really frustrated and got many good ideas on teasing him and ruining his climax.

She unbuttoned her blouse and took off her bra, which she knew would get his immediate attention. Before and during dinner she was going to tease the hell out of him and see just how frustrated she could make him.

She went into the den where the game was just finishing. Dan (AKA Barney Bumfuck) looked up and started to whine about the cage on his cock. He then noticed that she had no bra on and he could see her hard nipples. Groaning as his cock tried to get hard; he started begging her to take the cage off.

She walked up and bent down in front of him, giving him a nice view of her breasts and told him that she would take care of things after dinner, but only if he behaved.

He shut up and nodded his head yes, not taking his eyes off her nipples.

Oh, this was going to be good, she thought. I want to see him suffer.

She walked into the kitchen with a little extra swing in her hips to keep him paying attention.

Dinner was again a quiet affair. He had trouble keeping his eyes off her breasts for the entire meal and was obviously frustrated. However, he was a good boy and did not whine once.

Finally, after dinner, he eagerly helped clear the table, loaded the dishwasher and headed into the bedroom immediately after they were finished.

Karen instructed him to give himself an enema, take a shower and be sure to shave off any stubble that he could find. She wanted him completely smooth below his neck.

While he was doing that, she went and changed into her mistress outfit, taking off and saving her damp panties for use later.

When he was done and dried off, he lay down on the bed in anticipation of getting the cage removed.

She walked into the bedroom wearing her black corset, no panties and black nylons held in place by a black garter belt. She was again in black 5½-inch heels, carrying a black riding crop and wearing black elbow length gloves.

The effect on him is instantaneous as indicated by his groan. She used the straps on the bedposts to tie his wrists securely, then lifted the chain holding the key to his cage off her neck and began to drag it along his leg and over his nipples, making him moan and beg her to release his cock.

She smiles and tells him that he has to do something first and starts putting the blindfold on him. Once it is on, she takes her iPod and puts the ear buds in his ears, telling him that she wants him completely relaxed before he cums. These audio files will help him relax completely.

When he is secure, she turns the iPod on and sets it down next to him. He starts to object so she takes her damp panties, wads them up and puts them in his mouth, effectively silencing him while feeding his frustration with the spicy taste of her damp crotch.

She walks out of the room, leaving him to listen to the audio files.

A little while later, she checks in on him and finds him sitting quietly on the bed listening to the audio. Concerned about his breathing, she walks in and removes the panties from his now dry mouth.

He says "thanks" and she goes back to the living room.

Two and a half hours after she started the audio, she goes back in.

He is lying there, relaxed, feeling refreshed and smiling. Slipping off his blindfold, she asks, "How are you doing?"

He blinks and replies, "Great, those audio files ARE very relaxing. The lady speaking on them has a nice voice; I'd like to listen to them again."

She tells him that he will, later on. Right now there other things to attend to. She takes the key and unlocks the padlock on his cage. As she lifts it off, he instantly gets a hard-on, moaning softly.

She licks his cock to get it wet and blows on it, making him even harder.

She asks him if it feels good and he replies, "Oooh yes, I like it when you do that."

She responds, "Good, I want you nice and hard" and starts to suck on him while she teases one of his nipples, causing him to groan and arch off the bed.

Reaching over to the nightstand, she gets the lube and slowly strokes his now achingly hard cock, bringing him quickly to the edge of an orgasm. Of course, she stops because it is not time yet.

Getting up, she goes into the bathroom and gets a washcloth, which she wets with hot water. After wringing it out, she comes back to the bed and thoroughly washes his cock and balls, causing him to moan and squirm as she handles him.

She then asks him if he wants to cum and he says, "YES please, please!" Her response is, "You will have to earn it."

He starts begging again to PLEASE let him cum. She smiles and tells him "soon."

With that, she reaches over and gets a condom and the tube of Man Delay. Opening the condom package, she squeezes a small dollop into the end of the condom and rolls it onto his now VERY hard cock. She works the gel around the head as instructed by Diana.

Then she slides up, moves her damp crotch to his face and tells him to get busy.

He eagerly licks her with long loving licks as she relaxes and begins to come up. This has the effect of increasing his need and makes his cock even harder.

Suddenly, she grabs his hair, pulling him hard into her crotch and tells him to suck on her . . gently. Using light touches of his tongue on her clitoris as he sucks, he brings her to a shuddering climax.

She tells him "that was a good start. Now I am going to ride you and I want you to make me cum again."

Sliding down and lowering herself onto his hard cock causes her to judder with a delightful aftershock. She starts to move up and down on him, telling him to thrust up as she moves down on him.

He complies and meets her motion but suddenly stops, saying, "I can't feel my cock, I can't cum!" She tells him that this is about HER pleasure, NOT his, and to keep thrusting.

He shuts up and complies, figuring that if he gets her off, he will be able to cum.

She reaches her climax while telling him "faster, faster" and really likes the control she has over him. It makes it even better for her. Once she comes down, she slowly rises off now his steel hard cock and dismounts.

After resting a moment, she gets the washcloth and slides the condom off his cock. After washing off the numbing gel, she gets the lube and starts to work on him.

Over the next hour, she brings him up to the edge repeatedly, all the while teasing him by asking him if he wants to suck her nipples, asking him if he is ready to cum and asking him how hard he thinks he is going to cum and where does he want to shoot it - on her tits, in her mouth or in his own mouth.

She uses all her tricks to bring him up, slow stroking followed by quick strokes, using just her fingers on the underside which she stops just before he cums.

All of this increases his frustration even more, which she is thoroughly enjoying. Finally, she is ready to finish him; asking him if he is ready, really ready to cum. All he can do is moan in response.

She starts with long slow strokes and gets faster and lighter as he gets closer to cumming until she is just lightly touching him. He arches up to get more contact and wonders if he really will cum.

When she sees his balls tighten as he approaches the point of no return, she changes to a harder, slower stroke. One stroke is not enough so she does it again. He is frozen in a tight arch and starting to shake. He is sooo close.

Since her second stroke still was not enough, she starts to slide her hand down again as he moans and starts to cum. She quickly takes her hand away, leaving him to pulse and ejaculate without any contact on his cock while she lightly strokes his balls.

He explodes in the most intense and least satisfying orgasm he has ever experienced. What starts as a joyous cry quickly changed to an agonizing moan of despair as his cock bounces in the air with each unsatisfying pulse, cumming all over his stomach and chest.

She is delighted with her first ruined orgasm, especially with the way she kept him hanging on the edge of a climax. This was going to become a regular thing as she really enjoyed his agonizing frustration and watching him in the throes of such an unsatisfying climax that he could not control.

It was enough to get her wet all over again.

She unfastened him and told him to go get cleaned up and get ready for bed. She told him, "If you play with yourself, you will not have any release for a year."

He just gulped.

When he came back to the bedroom, she told him to lie on the bed and she refastened the cage on him. Slipping the chain with the key to his padlock over her neck, she went into the other room to change and get ready for bed.

Thinking about what just happened, he realizes that he really enjoyed hanging on the edge, just short of cumming, and would not mind more.

Going over the session in her mind, she noticed that he did not whine once after listening to the audio files. It appears that they really worked.

She then walked back into the bedroom, kissed him on the cheek and got into bed, saying "goodnight honey."

The next morning, Monday, he was up before her; when she finally came to, it was the smell of the fresh coffee that woke her up.

She took a shower and walked into the kitchen just as breakfast was ready.

He had about 45 minutes before he had to leave for work and he was nervous about the chastity cage, asking her to take it off him.

She refused and told him that it would not be noticeable so he should not worry about it.

For the rest of the week she teased him - calling him on his cell phone at work and telling him that she was not wearing a bra, that she wanted to suck his cock or was fingering herself and was really wet.

These calls had the effect of keeping him extremely horny for most of the week, which was just what she wanted.

She also tied his wrists to the headboard and had him listen to the audio files after dinner every evening, playing the original set on Monday and Tuesday evenings.

Then she switched to relax and accept, chastity, eating pussy, cock worship, orgasm control, hungry for anal sex and awaken refreshed.

Every night for the next three days, he listened to the second set. She felt that the remainder of the week was just right for his second phase of conditioning.

He did not whine much about not cumming. She assumed it was due to the audio files he had been listening to.

All of her teasing made her horny also and when Friday night came, she was READY.

She had him clean himself out and take a shower after they finished dinner. She told him to put on the wrist restraints and wait for her on the bed.

She went into the guest bedroom, changed into her "fantasy" clothes - the black corset with her breasts out and bare, no panties and black nylons held in place by a black garter belt.

She put on her black 5½-inch high heels, picked up her riding crop and walked into the bedroom where "Barney" was waiting.

He took one look at her and moaned as his cock stiffened and struggled against the cage, desperately wanting to get fully hard.

She walked over and fastened his wrists to the headboard. Then she got the blindfold and put it on him. Next was her iPod with the new files loaded on it.

lsa3
lsa3
96 Followers
12