She Makes Some Changes Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This caused him to moan and try to move, which was not going to happen.

He spent the next hour and a half taking Paul to the edge of a climax repeatedly, keeping him just short of exploding until he was squirming and moaning, begging as best he could to cum.

Then Patty put on a pair of vinyl exam gloves and started lubing Paul's ass.

This had the effect of causing him to try to move back into it as she probed him. Unfortunately, the belt kept him in place, which added to his now overwhelming need. He WANTED that probing!

When she felt he was well lubed, she peeled off the gloves and got the long probe. After lubing it, she slowly slid it into him, causing him to moan and try to get it in deeper. The belt did its job and he whimpered as she slowly stroked it in and out of his now hungry ass.

He was rapidly becoming a basket case, being kept on the edge of an orgasm and unable to move into the probe in his ass.

Patty looked at Kathy, smiled and turned on the vibrator. If Paul could have shrieked out loud, he would have. As it was, all that came out was a moan and a whimper. He was so horny and so frustrated.

By this time, Dan was eager to have his mouth filled with cum, wanting to feel it pulsing as the mystery cock unloaded. He wanted to feel the smooth texture and did not mind the slightly bleachy taste; he simply couldn't get enough cock. Sucking it all night would have been just fine with him; it felt so good filling his mouth.

Karen whispered to Patty to get her phone out, "We are going to do a video selfie.

Going around and standing on one side of Paul, Karen tapped Dan on the head while Patty stood on the other side and started the video selfie. It was not long until Paul groaned, went rigid and shook as he finally climaxed. Patty got the both of them in the shot, giving a "thumbs up" as Paul was obviously cumming.

Dan was equally happy; enjoying his silky reward as he gently sucked the remaining cum out of the cock in his mouth, relishing the feel of it pulsing as it unloaded its goodness.

It was a good thing that Paul was fastened to the panel as he collapsed and hung there quivering for several minutes. All while Dan was getting every last drop of cum from his balls.

Dan came to the startling realization that he was addicted to cocks and cum; he could not get enough. He was not gay, and he had no emotional attachment to men, but he loved the feeling of being taken at both ends. Having a cock in his ass made him hungry for more and another in his mouth was like nothing he had experienced before last weekend. He loved the silky texture of cum shooting into his mouth and feeling the balls tighten and the cock pulse as it unloaded.

Karen helped him up and guided him back into the house, telling him to just relax on the couch and that he did very well as she removed the belt and restraints, telling him that he would be rewarded later.

In the meantime, Patty had removed the probe from Paul's ass and was unfastening the safety belt around his waist.

He was still shaky and had trouble standing, so she moved him to a chair and took out the gag and earplugs.

Keren quickly went into the kitchen and got him a glass of water, which he downed almost immediately.

After Paul had settled down a bit, Patty asked him if he was ready to give her his answer.

He said, "Yes" and she asked him if he was sure. He nodded his head and confidently said "Yep."

She said, "OK who was it?"

He responded, "Karen, I could smell her perfume."

Patty and Karen smiled at each other like cats that just caught a mouse and both said, "Nope!"

Patty went on to say, "And we have the proof right here," holding up her phone.

With that, she replayed the video showing both women with him as he came.

Patty said, "You look like you enjoyed that."

Paul responded that it was the best blowjob he ever had.

Karen said, "Well then, you are just going to have to come back again for more."

Paul asked, "Anytime?"

Karen said that she would have to have a day's notice but any evening or weekend was generally good. She went on to say that she needed the time to get her girlfriend over. Patty just grinned.

With the anticipation of more of that wonderful cocksucking, Paul was smiling from ear to ear.

Patty then said, "OK you, we have a cruise to plan. Let's get moving.

With that, Paul got dressed and they left the garage.

Karen was delighted with how things worked out. She shut off the heaters and went into the house.

She told Dan that she wanted him thoroughly clean inside and out after dinner.

With that, she went into the kitchen and started fixing dinner.

At dinner, she asked Dan if he enjoyed this afternoon.

He lit up and said, "Oh yes, it was incredible!"

She smiled and said, "That's good, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, we'll have to do it more often."

When dinner was finished, Dan cleared the table, rinsed the dishes and loaded the dishwasher.

When he was done, he got undressed and got into the shower.

A few minutes later, he came out and climbed onto the bed.

She walked into the bedroom and said, "You have had your fun, now it's my turn."

With that, she got out his waist belt and wrist restraints, telling him to put them on.

She had him lean back on the bed while she fastened his wrists to the "D" rings on the belt.

Once he was secure, she removed his cock cage and watched his erection grow.

She got up onto the bed and straddled his head, holding herself up so she was just out of reach of his mouth.

She asked him if he was ready to "properly" take care of her. The spicy smell of her sex made him get harder, made him hungry, and frustrated because he could not taste her.

After talking to him and teasing him, she finally lowered herself onto his mouth.

He sighed and immediately went to work on her, taking long licks up the entire length of her sex.

Oh, she was wet. She didn't realize until now just how horny she was and gave herself over the wonderful feelings his tongue and lips were creating.

Then he moved up and started tonging and sucking on her clit. Within 20 seconds, she exploded in an intense orgasm.

He did not stop or slow down, causing her to roll from one violent orgasm to another. He kept this up until she struggled to lift herself off his wonderful mouth.

Her nonstop orgasms made her even hornier and she wanted him inside her NOW.

Rising up, she moved down his body and held herself just in contact with his hard cock.

He moaned and tried to thrust into her without any luck.

She asked him if he wanted to fuck her.

He just groaned.

With that, she dropped down onto him, burying his rock hard cock completely inside her.

THIS is what she wanted. She began to ride him for her own pleasure. It had been quite a while since he had been inside her and she enjoyed feeling him fill her immensely. He was just the right size for her.

She told him that he could not come until she said so, making him even more anxious and heightening his need.

He concentrated on holding back until she started to climax repeatedly.

In the middle of her orgasms, she told him "Now," enjoying the feeling of his thrusts into her and his cry as he exploded.

Finally, they both were exhausted and she rolled off him. Speaking softly to him, she told him that this was his reward for a job well done and that she was pleased with him.

He quivered with an aftershock and sighed contentedly.

She then told him he had one more task. It was to clean her softly and gently so she would not be a mess.

She rolled over his face and lowered herself onto his now hungry mouth.

He eagerly went to work on her, enjoying the taste of both of them.

He was careful not to get even a little bit rough with her clitoris, given how sensitive she was.

It was not long before she started to come up as she got lost in the wonderful sensations his mouth and tongue were giving her and came several times.

Next, she unfastened his restraints and told him to get under the covers.

With this, she was done for the evening. She got into bed and promptly fell asleep without putting him back in the cage.

Instead of going to sleep, after a bit he got up and took a shower.

When he came back into the bedroom, he got his cage & rings off the nightstand, and put it back on, snapping the lock closed.

Then he collapsed into bed and was asleep within a couple of minutes.

When she woke up the next morning, it was the smell of coffee that brought her around. When she threw on her robe and went into the kitchen, she found him putting the dishes from the dishwasher away, with his cock cage on!

She knew she hadn't put it on him last night after their lovemaking and asked him to sit down for a minute.

When he grabbed his coffee and sat at the table with her, she asked him why he put his cage on.

His reply was, "Well, I kinda like it on. When it's on and you tease me, it's like I'm 18 again, super horny and desperate to cum. I also like it when you take me to the edge a bunch of times without letting me cum. When I finally do, it is really intense."

She replied, "So you like being kept horny all the time?"

"Oh yes! It feels so good when I finally do come."

What if I let you keep it off part of the time, can I trust you not to whack off?"

He said, "Yes, that would spoil it if I just jerked off. It wouldn't be as good as when I have to wait for it."

She thought for a moment and said, "Well, you aren't the selfish ass that you were when we started this whole thing."

"I understand, besides, I really enjoy getting you off, especially when I can't cum. It makes it better if I can keep you rolling from one climax to another."

She said, "Well, let's try leaving you out of it for at least part of the day and see how it works. Now I'm going to get a shower and get dressed."

He finished up in the kitchen and plugged in to a football game on TV.

After finishing in the bathroom and getting dressed, she walked into the living room and told him that she was going to check her email.

Logging onto her account, she found an email from Margaret, who had supplied her with the audio files.

Opening it, she found two additional files, worshiping the yoni and mistress mindset.

In the email was an explanation that these files were a gift from Diana and she was to combine them with two of the others that she already had and listen to them.

The series was: relax and accept, worshiping the yoni, mistress mindset and awaken refreshed.

There was also a note to call her and let her know how the post-hypnotic suggestion worked.

After copying the files to her "music" folder, she called Margaret and explained that the "chopsticks" file worked perfectly. Dan had no recollection of the instructions she gave him and no memory of the task.

Margaret was delighted, saying that Dan was a rare subject indeed. With an occasional refresher file, Karen could have almost complete control over Dan for as long as she wanted. She also asked for feedback on the files that she sent on behalf of Diana.

Karen was now very curious about the files and loaded them onto her iPod.

Logging off, she went in and told Dan that she was going to take a nap for a while.

With that, she went into the bedroom, put the iPod on the bed next to her and turned it on.

Several hours later she finished listening to the files and couldn't help thinking about Diana's wonderfully spicy sex and sucking on her large clitoris. She was also intrigued by the idea of having her own subbies besides Dan.

She decided to call Diana and thank her for the audio files. In the conversation with her, she expressed an interest in learning more about being a mistress and asked if Diana would be her mentor.

Diana agreed and reminded her that there were no free lunches, which triggered Karen's thoughts about her wonderfully spicy sex. She would enjoy tasting her again.

Diana went on to say that she could start as an apprentice and if she had an aptitude for it, could work up to being a partner, which included sharing the fees.

That settled she was now focused on learning how to be a mistress and reveling in the power over her subbies. She enjoyed controlling Dan. Watching him suck cock and get fucked made her incredibly hot.

This could be very very good.

*****

Thank you in advance for your feedback and comments.

I appreciate hearing them, both positive and negative as I can learn from them.

12