She Makes Up for Lost Time Ch. 02

Story Info
Margaret reads segment 2 of Joseph's erotic email.
1.3k words
3.97
8k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margaret's breath quickened and she could feel an excited flutter in her chest as she began to read Joseph's latest addition to their fantasy. When they had first talked about creating online adventures via email exchanges they agreed that they would let their imaginations soar and would develop scenes that would stretch boundaries. They would explore things that they perhaps had fantasized about but had never experienced in real life. It would not be a stretch for Joseph because he had been active in a very wide variety of sexual kinks throughout his life with many partners but for Margaret it would be new territory. Although during her early married years she had been very sexual, she had since come to realize that her sex life had been contained within a limited range of what might be considered normal activities.

Over the past couple of years, Margaret had spent more and more time reading erotica on the Internet and, like millions of others, she had read the 50 Shades series of books and discovered that she was not alone in harboring many fantasies, particularly in the realm of sexual submission. As she thought back on all the years of her marriage, she began to feel regret at having let so many years slip by. While reading the 50 Shades series she got up the nerve to tell her husband how much she was enjoying the books. She was shocked at his reaction. He told her the whole thing was perverted and women should be ashamed of themselves for reading such things, especially an elderly woman like her. Margaret was humiliated and pledged within herself to never speak of it again. But while she wouldn't abandon her marriage and the stable life they had built, she also wasn't willing to surrender her sexuality. The Internet had opened her eyes to the possibility of exploring her needs in new ways and so she turned inward and decided her sexual future lay in the online world.

Satisfied that her husband was still deep in dreamland, she continued to read the scenario Joseph had crafting for her...

-

The leather restraints were adjusted around Margaret's wrists and ankles just tightly enough to avoid causing any discomfort but at the same time prevent her from any chance of slipping free. Her eyes were closed beneath the silk blindfold and the most she could do was listen intently as her younger lover moved about the room. She wondered what he was doing but almost immediately her question was answered when the stereo came to life and gentle spa-like music began to waft through the air.

Margaret had met Nathan in a chat room dedicated to bondage play. She had visited that room numerous times since beginning her exploration of the BDSM lifestyle. She couldn't her attraction to submission. Was it the erotic stories she had read or was it something from her past, an incident in her childhood? For whatever reason the thought of being placed in bondage and used sexually had quickly become one of her greatest fantasies. She had chatted with a lot of men about BDSM activities. Some of them were very aggressive and actually frightened Margaret with demands to meet with her as soon as possible. Fortunately, the Internet allowed her to remain safe and anonymous. But one evening while observing the chat exchanges she saw comments from a participant who talked about his experiences and about how much he was focused on providing pleasure to his subjects. He called himself Nathan and he was in his late 40s. The more she followed his chats with others on the message board the more comfortable she became with his style of BDSM, and the more interested she became in possibly meeting him.

It took a long time for Margaret to get up the nerve to send a message to Nathan but when she finally took that giant leap of faith she was rewarded within days with a friendly, articulate response. Nathan didn't pressure her or make any demands. Instead, he quizzed her about her interests and offered suggestions as to how she could move forward in the exploration of her submissive side. Their communication increased in frequency and length until finally Margaret felt it was worth chancing. She suggested they meet for coffee in a very public place. That meeting led to a second face-to-face discussion and eventually to Nathan's small craftsman style bungalow in an older, established part of town.

Now, Margaret found herself naked and tied spread-eagled to the bed. She was incredibly nervous, knowing that she was totally exposed and vulnerable. When she first agreed to experiment with Nathan she had been self-conscious about her body. Being in her early 60s she knew that she didn't have a tight, hard body that was so prevalent on the Internet videos but thanks to a regular routine of brisk walking and occasional swimming she was still reasonably firm. Her breasts were not too big that they would sag, although with gravity at work they settled toward the outside of her chest as she lay there on her back. Margaret had always been happy with the state of her nipples. They were quite pronounced and she would occasionally wear clothing that allowed a subtle glimpse of her buds pressing against the fabric. She always enjoyed it when a man would cast his eyes to her chest and she knew he was focusing on her barely hidden buds. She was pleased that when Nathan had instructed her to strip naked while he watched, he reassured her that she was a beautiful, mature woman.

Margaret felt something brush along her inner thigh. It was solid. Nathan began to tap, tap, tap along her thigh and she realized it was a leather riding crop, its small paddle-like tip flicking back and forth along her skin. Nathan tapped a little more and then set the crop aside.

"I promise I will be gentle," he whispered. "At least for tonight. And you can use your safe word at any time. Are you willing to proceed?"

Margaret took a deep breath. "I submit to you," she responded. Saying those words excited her and she felt a tingling between her legs as her labia became more slick with her juices.

The mattress flexed as Nathan climbed onto the bed. He placed a knee on each side of Margaret's chest and lowered himself onto her, slightly supporting his weight so that she could still breathe easily. Margaret felt the heat of his groin settling onto her and then detected the scent of his manhood hovering just above her face. She opened her mouth and extended her tongue.

"Yes," Nathan hissed as he felt the tip of Margaret's tongue find the underside of his cockhead and begin to lick.

-

Staring at the scene unfolding through Joseph's email on her computer screen, Margaret let one of her hands sneak beneath the hem of her nightgown. She slipped two fingertips inside herself and then withdrew them, spreading a film of her slippery essence over her clit hood. She reread the scene and began to move her fingers more rapidly, back and forth over the thin layer of skin that protected her sensitive nub. She struggled to keep her breathing in check knowing that if her sounds awakened her husband there would be hell to pay. She closed her eyes and played the scene over again in her mind, dipping her fingers inside herself once more and bathing her clit in her juices. Faster she stroked, thinking of those words she had just read..."I submit to you".

She swallowed and began to tense. Her fingertips were unleashing a relentless assault on her clit which now poked out from beneath its hood. "Oh fuck," she whispered to herself and then crouched forward in an effort to muffle the groan that grew from deep inside her and rolled through her chest as she reached the pinnacle of pleasure.

...to be continued...